Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients (30154 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by omooba969(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
sholws:
Bro
Don't bring my family into any of this cos your family didn't raise you well
CDC has released statements saying covid is not dangerous to majority of the population
Stay informed
[/s]

Trash

Na bcoz Covid neva do your family strong thing na.

Reckless ill-informed bunch everywhere. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by DarkJeddi(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2020
TOPMAN4LIFE:

It is not everyone that calls the name of Jesus that belongs to Him, Bible says.
So the test of if you are called by God is the ability to withstand Corona? shocked
You die you are fake..
You live and you are a true man of God? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
Ayomerit:

I guess you don't know the implication of your action..
[/s] there's no fvcken implication so shut the hell up sheeple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by victorazyvictor(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Zeal without knowledge is a runaway Horse..
Do not tempt the Lord your God..
Is that one not part of your Christianity? shocked

What does what you quoted related to what he wrote?

Do not tempt Lord ni

Who is tempting God?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by DarkJeddi(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
LosC:

May GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU
Nigga please.. undecided
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by jitolala(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
They are using hand sanitizers while selling olive oil at exorbitant prices.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Openbusiness: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser..... And if you love brand new cars, check my profile
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by jaxxy(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Don’t have to show urself.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by DarkJeddi(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Ayomerit:

Nigga please.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by delkuf(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
englishmart:
Yet you travel abroad for medical checkups. I laugh in igala.
where in your God forsaken live did you read that he travels abroad for medical check-up.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by victorazyvictor(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
there's no fvcken implication so shut the hell up sheeple

How will u know grin perilous generation. how old are u?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Righteousness89(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
TheChameleon:

It is amazing David Oyedepo is a multi-billionaire because he speaks like a fool at times.

See the Way People use their Hands to Inflict Curses on themselves!

Later in Life , you will Parabulating the ends of the Earth looking for Solution..

Always Remember what you did so you know where your Problems come from and you don't end up Accusing your Villagers or anyone else

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Brushstrokes20: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Really?.... Why is the world then wasting enormous resources to treat the pandemic?..
All covid patients should henceforth proceed to his church.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by jamalnation(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
i know who is in me Covid19 na play for my side
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Miles300: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
A case of when men think they are gods, no apostle even made such boast at the time they were filled with the power of the holy spirit.... Christ never boasted he wull do this and that. He simply healed those that came to him or those he met in need of healing... Fake pastor

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by TheChameleon: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Righteousness89 to his useless father:

See the Way People use their Hands to Inflict Curses on themselves!

Later in Life , you will Parabulating the ends of the Earth looking for Solution..

Always Remember what you did so you know where your Problems come from and you don't end up Accusing your Villagers or anyone else

YES, He spoke like a fool. Anyone who has half a brain or went to school would know...

I am not surprised you don't.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by lomprico(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
lol, funny man
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by jamalnation(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
jitolala:
They are using hand sanitizers while selling olive oil at exorbitant prices.

Who are they
were are there selling it
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by gr8child(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
He should do it.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by omooba969(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Scammer as your father.

Wait until he come and meet you in your comfort zone and lay hand on ur coconut corona head.

@bolded is not needed, what the likes of Oyedepo ought to be doing is leading a strong fight against corruption and wickedness we all experience in the hands of these thieves parading as politicians.

Very simple!

May the soul of Rev. Martin Luther King continue to rest in peace. cool
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by victorazyvictor(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
TheChameleon:
I wonder what Righteousness89 would have said if he wasn't banned.

It is amazing David Oyedepo is a multi-billionaire because he speaks like a fool at times.

It goes to show that there idiots even more stupid to give money to such a m0ron.

This also goes to Muslims who spend millions yearly developing the economy of Saudi Arabia.

Yoe rep what u sow bro!

It waits you in future!

Congrat!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by sholws(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Lol
Chief
You are the trash
Scum of the earth
The gullible individual
A sheep that can't reason grin grin
Same bunch that will be preaching hate in form of Christianity
A fool
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Trash

Na bcoz Covid neva do your family strong thing na.

Reckless ill-informed bunch everywhere. cool
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Miracle1991: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Scammer as your father.

Wait until he come and meet you in your comfort zone and lay hand on ur coconut corona head.
he no know where isolation centers dey?
A scammer will never decieve me.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by iramure(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2020
Ayomerit:

mr supporter, please tell us
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by DarkJeddi(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2020
victorazyvictor:

What does what you quoted related to what he wrote?

Do not tempt Lord ni

Who is tempting God?
Being warned that there is an avoidable danger and yet persisting in spite of the warning,is nothing but tempting the Lord..
All you Fanatics should learn to use your head for reasoning..
Next time you hear there is a Lion coming your way,continue going and wait for God to protect you..

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by OBku4(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2020
See how people are just exalting Flu.

In case you don't know, covid19 is a flu
Even your body immune system alone without drugs can kill it

God bless d Pastor
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by TheChameleon: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Yoe rep what u sow bro!

It waits you in future!

Congrat!!!

yoe - YOU, rep - REAP, waits - AWAIT

You wasted your life going to Church instead of school. You are already reaping, it is obvious.

By the way, thanks for the well wishes. You would get a billion things what you wish others.

Isn't that also written in your bible?

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by victorazyvictor(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2020
omooba969:

@bolded is not needed, what the likes of Oyedepo ought to be doing is leading a strong fight against corruption and wickedness we all experience in the hands of these thieves parading as politicians.

Very simple!

May the soul of Rev. Martin Luther King continue to rest in peace. cool

And he is doing it....

Haven't you been listening to his preachings? always bombarding the wickedness of this government.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by kingxsamz(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Why are you telling us? grin
What's stopping you?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by olumike001(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2020
englishmart:
Yet you travel abroad for medical check-ups. I laugh in igala.
You re part of the airline crew or doctors?

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by heykims(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2020
What of Ebola patients?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Farki: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2020
He should not be like that Indian guru that died after he wanted to form superpower.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? / Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.