Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients (29837 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by botrix(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
mayorall:

Every Tuesdays is healing service at canaanland. God bless you as you attend. He will lay it.
am at Abuja
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheChameleon:
I wonder what Righteousness89 would have said if he wasn't banned.

It is amazing David Oyedepo is a multi-billionaire because he speaks like a fool at times.

It goes to show that there are idiots even more stupid to give money to such a m0ron.

This also goes to Muslims who spend millions yearly developing the economy of Saudi Arabia.
So Righteousness89 has been banned? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Odunolumide(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
botrix:
pls he should come and lay hands on my legs.i want to walk .i want to be complete and hustle,am disabled and jobless.am getting fed up of life.i might do something stupid oneday

Do you know that the Bible promised that there will be a time when the lame ones will leap like a deer. Isaiah 45:6
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by duality(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Would he say the same thing when the threat was high? Even me, I can kiss a patient now.

So what changed? You've been vaccinated ?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Jaqenhghar: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mrpojj:

You think he can't?
He can't. My aunt made the mistake of meeting this same fraudster. Paid shitloads of money too. She was pronounced healed only to come home and die
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Jaqenhghar: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ayomerit:

I guess you don't know the implication of your action..
What is the implication of calling out a crook ?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Jaqenhghar: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
psalmylee:
Oya come LUTH na..Lol.make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Him no go try am nah. Has he ever reached out to anyone. Na only make dem dey follow am. Tell him that you want to bring COVID patients to him now you will hear different types of protocol. Make appointment, make payment, fill form, approve form, interview, bring result from hospital, bring reciept...... na their way

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by KaptainAfrika: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
“Can you imagine anyone bringing coronavirus patients to me..."

-------> He is waiting for patients to be brought to him...

AprokoGirl:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/extra-ill-lay-bare-hands-on-covid-19-patients-breathe-into-them-says-oyedepo
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by akdjr(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
I will take them serious any day those pastors can command those born blind to see and those physically challenge people under Ikeja bridge to walk .
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Jaqenhghar: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
omooba969:

@bolded is not needed, what the likes of Oyedepo ought to be doing is leading a strong fight against corruption and wickedness we all experience in the hands of these thieves parading as politicians.

Very simple!

May the soul of Rev. Martin Luther King continue to rest in peace. cool
A thief fighting thieves? The only way that will happen is when one thief touches the loot of the other as in the case of this CAMA bill
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by fredoooooo: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Joker grin Yahoo ni gbogbo wa grin grin
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Section8(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bro go n siddon
Isn't the disease airborne
Why the whole orile people no die or catch am
I also live in lagos and when people got fed up.
They started opening their business and life went on
No one die
And when people were dying of hunger in a time of nothing
I didn't hear oyedepo cure hunger or give back to those who can't fend for themselves
Only few churches did
And it was exclusively for their members
And yet we put Christ on our foreheads and ignore what is necessary
If Jesus could be selfless and feed thousands of people with the little
Why can't our pastors or bishops do the same here
The schools built are expensive
The same church is into real estate
Universities can't be afforded
And so many red flags
You even go to the church, and after p & w, they announce why offering is necessary and they bring up matters not essential in building a community
You can't easily see the bishops, you will be told if you have an appointment
When the church carries out construction, contracts are awarded among a caucus
Lots if politics
That's why I decided to worship elsewhere
A community, a place of love and where one brother can lend an helping hand to another
Not a showbiz church
Golan007:

Because there is a mass movement of people from Orile means Coronavirus is a hoax?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by chaloskyx: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
oga why did you not go to covid isolation center to lay hands must they always come to you why cant you go to those that are suffering and help them if you could.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
EdmundChidera:
He knows as many do that covid-19 is a hoax in Nigeria.

He should touch our leaders. they need the healings

Go to any isolation center close to you and mix up with infected patients first before you say rubbish online
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by F117nighthawk: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Total trash, it only in Nigeria, Nigerians can never learn anything again as a people with the way COVID 19 has exposed these brainwashed trick stars, yet they still stand in front of them and believe all these self acclaimed powers of theirs ,
Haa which way Nigeria?if he truly proclaimed such powers does he not know where covid centers and patients are treated, he sits down inside one cosy room dey boast to a few gullible morons, una end dey near its just a matter of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Judybash93(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Please, let him go and do the thing....btw, what was he waiting for?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Joshforeal: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chii59:
Yes sir!!!
You've finally lifted the veil
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Judybash93(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ayomerit:

Do you know?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by kolade560: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
petra1:
Thats christianity. Anyone paying xovid 19 respect is denying Christianity.

Stay indoor ko, stay indoor ni

Mar 16:17 — Mar 16:18
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

;

go and contact covid 19 if u like no one is holding u.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Joshforeal:
You've finally lifted the veil
Your veil?
Are you a low budget Bobriskey grin
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by ORIFLAMEDORA: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
With God all things are possible
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by kolade560: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
wolesmile:
Our "Papa" has started again.

So many lepers are there in the northern part of the country.
We've had ebola outbreak.
We need someone to command the hosts of heaven to send raging fire on sambisa forest.

There are countless opportunities for you to showcase your anointed power.....
But no! Now that the hullabaloo on the coronavirus, which is not even spread by ordinary touching, is gradually dieing down, the boasting has started.

I need to sleep, abeg!
grin
wolesmile:
Our "Papa" has started again.

So many lepers are there in the northern part of the country.
We've had ebola outbreak.
We need someone to command the hosts of heaven to send raging fire on sambisa forest.

There are countless opportunities for you to showcase your anointed power.....
But no! Now that the hullabaloo on the coronavirus, which is not even spread by ordinary touching, is gradually dieing down, the boasting has started.

I need to sleep, abeg!
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Barzinime(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
What Implication? Did God tell you personally that he is serving him.
This pastors have done a good job by creating fear in people so you cant go against them.
Ayomerit:

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Always82: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
egungun.don the enter express.ooo
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Joshforeal: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chii59:
Your veil? Are you a low budget Bobriskey grin
You like wahala ehn. lol
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Snoopfundz: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
What rubbish statement. If you say this 3 months ago you might be listened to, now that covid death rate has declined tremendously all over the world. You can say such things to your congregation that follows you dogmatically, not well informed Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? / Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 / How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.