Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients (29848 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Snoopfundz: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Scam reloaded
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Mrpojj(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

He can't. My aunt made the mistake of meeting this same fraudster. Paid shitloads of money too. She was pronounced healed only to come home and die

Hmmmm ok oh
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nwaelohim: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Same pastor that said there was no COVID-19? So which one is he planning on laying hand. Ndiara
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Mrpojj(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Miracle1991:
he can't. Don't allow that corrupt pastor to decieve you.
When he lay hands on Atiku and told the whole world that Atiku is going to win why didn't him win?

Lol pastor no dey decieve me o
Am not even his member
But I know there are real member of God as well as fake once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by GoldHorse(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Was anybody stopping you before sir?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by InvisibleBoss: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
See as e resemble Rango grin grin
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by EdmundChidera(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
You mind needs isolation for quoting me to say rubbish
ULSHERLAN:

Go to any isolation center close to you and mix up with infected patients first before you say rubbish online
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Austinoiz(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
TOPMAN4LIFE:
Covid 19 can't dwell in the life of a true child of God
No weapon formed against us shall prosper, Bible says.
Many sicknesses are weapons from the kingdom of darkness

Yes, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper BUT every living being is a witch/wizard to you.
Every old man or woman around u is against your proved.
Every wall gecko,lizard, rat or whatever that passes around your abode is sent to torment you.
If you see a broom stick that feel from your broom bunch, it is jazz dropped by your neighbours.
Every village person is a potential dead man killed by your imaginary holy ghost fire
You fear your colleagues and suspects anything YET
No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper....E see you! Mettchewww!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Austinoiz(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
At the slightest sight of a microphone, this man looses it...he starts blabbing!
World liberator indeed! Assistance Gabriel Jesus!!
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by yrex01(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheChameleon:

This also goes to Muslims who spend millions yearly developing the economy of Saudi Arabia.
that’s means any anyone that left Nigeria to another country for education or tourism can be call wat u just called d Muslim.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by ComeToJesus: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
I wonder why people fear such a weak virus when what we carry is more than a weak flu virus.

"Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world"

Who the heck is Covid 19?

Can the weak virus stand fire? If it can't stand fire, can it stand the creator of fire?

Fear of Covid will kill you before Covid. When God created man, he gave man dominion over the earth and all that is in the earth.

When you know how to deploy and utilize that dominion, sickness and diseases will dread your body. They'll be afraid of you.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
hakeem4:
while his members are using his sticker and pictures for their own form of healing
Mumu dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by thunderbabs: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Somebody epp me slot in that Fela disc
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Anaerobi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
it's only a man who have incubated himself in Chris Jesus will do that.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
hakeem4:
while his members are using his sticker and pictures for their own form of healing

You just open your mouth and let out stupidity.

The religion you practice doesn't teach you not to say what you don't know.
That shows the god behind it.

Oyedepo is not one of those pastors who tell their congregation to use their pictures.

Go and get your facts right and stop the madness
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by rafcrown(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Remember the 10 commandments
Thou shalt not Tell Big LIES
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by victorazyvictor(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Did Daniel DELIBERATELY enter the Lions Den?
NO,HE WAS THROWN IN!!
Did HE know that someone with CORONA entered his Church?
NO,HE DIDN'T KNOW!!
For you to know that there is a Lion in his Den and you DELIBERATELY enter is TEMPTING GOD!! angry
For him to DELIBERATELY and KNOWINGLY expose himself to the danger of CORONA is TEMPTING GOD..
Stop being MYOPIC and use your God given SENSES!! angry

That's why he won't be parading on the street looking for whom to cure corona as ppl are suggesting here grin
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by victorazyvictor(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
omooba969:

Enu o she - Durela. grin

If Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King (of blessed memory) had remained behind the pulpit I don't think the struggle for equal rights in the US would have gained much importance/momentum which even culminated in series of events that paved the way for the possibility of a black man (Obama) becoming the US president.

MLK left the confines of the church building and led the struggle on the streets of America - that's a fearless leader. cool

And how did he die? whenever ur not connected to the main source of power, your liable to be offed anytime.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by omooba969(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
victorazyvictor:

And how did he die? whenever ur not connected to the main source of power, your liable to be offed anytime.

This is the problem - Black man no wan die. grin

Issorite.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by izubext007: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
that's man in faith.....I join him in faith.....I too will lay hands 9n covid-19 patient and still be healthy.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Kaptainemeka(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
dont mind the bonkom, most people dont just realize they look less like wild animals when they keep quiet.

May GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU[/quote]
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Story for the gods......
Where have you bn since?
Scammer shocked shocked shocked watch undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by dheilaw1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ayomerit:

I guess you don't know the implication of your action..
tell us the implication. Bleep oyedepo
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by stealmatic(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/extra-ill-lay-bare-hands-on-covid-19-patients-breathe-into-them-says-oyedepo
hmmmm,here they come again,now dat covid 19 is dying off they will look for another strategy to scam,now they will want to touch, religion was created the day the first con man saw the first mumu,
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nauttyprof(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
CallMeDrino:
grin grin

Let this fraud of a pastor try na grin

If he fails, he should be thoroughly flogged

Did he defraud you or was there any claim of him defrauding anyone?

Why type this all in the name of you not being okay with whatever comes from him?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Dreamliner787(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ernchibyke:
With God all things are possible!

He is not God.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by stickle(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Yes sir, God is able to do much more through you and others that yeild themselves to Him.
We know but only comment so that the 'voice of righteousness' will not be shut down by ignorance and agents of darkness
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by WonderGod(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dele Momodu wrote

"NIGERIAN PASTORS

They are running their churches 100% better than the way the president is running the country.

The fact is many Nigerians are loosing it. They can't think beyond going after pastors.

In what way has pastors prevented Nigeria from owning an airline
In what way do pastors prevent Nigeria from having industries.

Less than 0.0001% of pastors own Jets in Nigeria.

----but no, let us forget the over 70% that earn less than 50k/month and focus on the 0.0001% than own jets.

If you run your governments the way church leaders are running churches. Nigeria might be a Qatar right now.

In all these argument Canaanland has had stable electricity and water supply for its over 15,000 residents since 1999 and is already on the verge of converting waste to electricity.

RCCG is producing 25MW of electricity.

Yet your ... govt you pay compulsory tax, vat, CIT, Pet Tax has not been able to give you light decades after independence.

Living Faith has more than 25,000 Staff and has never owed any of them salary!
Yet your state govt that collects Allocation plus Tax cannot pay full salary.

Living Faith, a single Church, is schooling 16 thousand of your Citizens in Higher institutions and many more at primary and Secondary levels yet you think you have the capacity to waggle your tongue

I went for Shiloh all through and stayed in the staff quarters, yet it was electricity all through; for one second, water did not go off in spite of thousands that were present.

On a normal day you won't walk 20 metres before you find a segregated bin to dispose your waste.

The entire area was fully covered by different layers of Security with multiple CCTV and IoT enabled barrier gates.

And yet your Abuja, capital of the Nation does not have CCTV yet you open your .... mouth to talk down on pastors!

Between the guy that calls himself Area father and Bishop David Oyedepo Ministries International who resigned a federal job and started a Church of 3 people and has widened it to over 6,000 churches globally, over 200 schools, 2 hospitals, Over 1000 hectares farm for livestock and crop, Another farm in Igbesa and CU.

With 15,000 housing Estate in progress,
Water factories,
Zeolite factory,
One Research center,
a scholarship fund,
Beverage factories,
10 million books,
Publishing house,
Radio Station etc

who has had more impact or who will have better capacity to govern the nation...??

Canaanland hosts hundreds of thousands of people every week yet no stampede ever.
Government gathered people at stadium for recruitment exercise and before it even began, many were dead!

Living Faith already has a master plan till 2032
yet govt does not have a plan for 2020!

You know Illogicality is the trademark of most Africans. They fail to think beyond their prejudices and sentiments hence Africa has remained on the ground.

Can we imagine how developed the nation would have been if we have people with the right mindset at the helm of the nation’s affairs?

God bless all our pastors.

THE PUBLIC SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH THEIR TONGUE."

- Dele Momodu

petra1:
Thats christianity. Anyone paying xovid 19 respect is denying Christianity.

Stay indoor ko, stay indoor ni

Mar 16:17 — Mar 16:18
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

;

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pride goes before a fall undecided
I really want this guy to catch the virus and then we'll see what happens.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by buzorcharles(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
So till now u never did? Fake
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by esivue007(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
petra1:
Thats christianity. Anyone paying xovid 19 respect is denying Christianity.

Stay indoor ko, stay indoor ni

Mar 16:17 — Mar 16:18
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

;
speaking in tongues already after reading this (libro shako tolobro,libra daranba bon de le Bosh,skataraba,libra dunsa mandebroska....and on and on..
Glory!!! cool
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
CallMeDrino:
grin grin
Let this fraud of a pastor try na grin
If he fails, he should be thoroughly flogged
poverty no gud oh,see your life. because of your poverty u now abuse any man of God you see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. / Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.