Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients (29883 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Pat081: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
He dnt have to tell us this go in and do it

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by rolams(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Where were you before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by olaadenigeria(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Covid can't be transmitted by touching if you Wash hand after contact. my question is can you heal by touching? if yes them Government can't benefit. The world will worship Nigeria as hero.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2020
botrix:
pls he should come and lay hands on my legs.i want to walk .i want to be complete and hustle,am disabled and jobless.am getting fed up of life.i might do something stupid oneday

Nothing is impossible for God to do. If you indeed believe that, then walk now in Jesus name!
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Juliusmomoh: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2020
englishmart:
isi na gini mere?
Meaning ?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by semyman: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Where have you been since the breakout of the pandemic before the reopening of churches?

We know all about your stage managed miracles.

If you people can act corpse, getting a willing actor as a Covid-19 patient will just be a walk in the park for you scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by illicit(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Come and lay hands on my certificates pls
They need to work

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by botrix(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2020
iamDrRhymes:

Nothing is impossible for God to do. If you indeed believe that, then walk now in Jesus name!
amen

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Shattuck(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
wolesmile:
Our "Papa" has started again.

So many lepers are there in the northern part of the country.
We've had ebola outbreak.
We need someone to command the hosts of heaven to send raging fire on sambisa forest.

There are countless opportunities for you to showcase your anointed power.....
But no! Now that the hullabaloo on the coronavirus, which is not even spread by ordinary touching, is gradually dieing down, the boasting has started.

I need to sleep, abeg!
it was just recently Nigeria was declared polio free if they were that powerful why didn't he use his supernatural power to fix that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by DarkJeddi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Bros no need of arguing with you....
S you thinks someone with corona haven't enter his church?

Na the same lion was in the same pit with Daniel.

My pity is that this generation lacks knowledge about God.

Have u heard about the story of Pa, Adeboye and the Python?
Did Daniel DELIBERATELY enter the Lions Den?
NO,HE WAS THROWN IN!!
Did HE know that someone with CORONA entered his Church?
NO,HE DIDN'T KNOW!!
For you to know that there is a Lion in his Den and you DELIBERATELY enter is TEMPTING GOD!! angry
For him to DELIBERATELY and KNOWINGLY expose himself to the danger of CORONA is TEMPTING GOD..
Stop being MYOPIC and use your God given SENSES!! angry

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by semyman: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Shattuck:
it was just recently Nigeria was declared polio free if they were that powerful why didn't he use his supernatural power to fix that.
Believe these scammers at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Akhirastriver(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by sholws(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Oh
Trust me
They know what you are
Including the ones that raised you shocked cool
omooba969:

I've forwarded your message to the right recipients - I mean those who raised you. grin
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Zoe99(f): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
This man always says more than he should.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by nick50(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
he knows that vivid 1-9 in Nigeria is fraud if he is serious he should go n try it in usa
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by nick50(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
he knows that covid 1-9 in Nigeria is fraud if he is serious he should go n try it in usa
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by omooba969(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
sholws:
Oh
Trust me
My family know that I am a big f00l
Including the ones that raised me. sad

Oh no wonder! grin
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Noise makers

All these you saying is for the church to resume so that ur sheep can comr and be feeding u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pastors have started again, boasting. God can heal no disputes about that. But to see these pastors making waves under the banner of God is shocking.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by sholws(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maybe you lost a loved one in your family
But no corona in mine
No loved one lost by corona
One day everybody will die
But it won't be by the so-called "corona" your pastor is laying hands on
Stay well informed to know what's true and what's a hoax
Corona dey
Corona dey
If you see as people dey move during lockdown for orile in Lagos
Both old and young
Going about their businesses
Abeg
No time to argue
Golan007:

Why can't they bring your family into the matter when it is common knowledge that many families have lost loved ones to Covid-19 you claim is a hoax?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by sapientia(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ayomerit:

I guess you don't know the implication of your action..

No implications

Oyedepo is a fraudster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Davexy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Peter's handkerchief healed people, Paul raised the dead.... They both were killed. Why didn't they use their God given power to make the world a better place.
I'm still saying it.... I don't blame him..

It's the fools following him I blame.
I know he won't do it. So let him continue fooling his fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by HELLASJ(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
you still take drugs/fly over sea for medical check ups when you're sick...
all these pastors sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Golan007: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
sholws:
Maybe you lost a loved one in your family
But no corona in mine
No loved one lost by corona
One day everybody will die
But it won't be by the so-called "corona" your pastor is laying hands on
Stay well informed to know what's true and what's a hoax
Corona dey
Corona dey
If you see as people dey move during lockdown for orile in Lagos
Both old and young
Going about their businesses
Abeg
No time to argue
Because there is a mass movement of people from Orile means Coronavirus is a hoax?
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by ardetholar: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
All these people calling him scam��...una too dae ment, una no need all these, let Covid patient go and meet him, if Dem no get healed or if he later catches the virus, make una slander him, his ministry anyhow...
No be say, una go just dae behind screens dae misyarn��.
Cos as he claimed, 51years with God no be facade... We all seeing the proves, yet no one is yet to prove that he is a liar
���
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Bahamas95(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2020

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by mayorall(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
botrix:
pls he should come and lay hands on my legs.i want to walk .i want to be complete and hustle,am disabled and jobless.am getting fed up of life.i might do something stupid oneday

Every Tuesdays is healing service at canaanland. God bless you as you attend. He will lay it.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by jonbat(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why is he talking now, he wants to tell me he doesn't have church members who have tested positive to covid19. He should heal them na
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by englishmart(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Meaning ?
I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by ardetholar: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Davexy:
Peter's handkerchief healed people, Paul raised the dead.... They both were killed. Why didn't they use their God given power to make the world a better place.
I'm still saying it.... I don't blame him..

It's the fools following him I blame.
I know he won't do it. So let him continue fooling his fools.

You just open mouth waaa, dae misyarn...
The fools following him?
Your life better pass any of those following him?
Imagine just even look at wetin u talk, make two people make the world a better place
Omo nawa o...
World richest men, why didn't they wipe off poverty from the world since their money combined can do so??
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Juliusmomoh: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
englishmart:
I don't understand
U laugh in igala, and thought u are an igala man.... I said how are u in igala
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by guy222: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
englishmart:
Yet you travel abroad for medical check-ups. I laugh in igala.
while his foolish members will have a very serious health issues, you will hear them saying i cast it out by the God of oyedepo, die by fire, die by fire, fireyayayayaya. God of Oyedepo kill all of una dia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. / Moses Alu Slams Joshua Iginla, Says He Only Intended To Humiliate His Wife / How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.