Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them (4515 Views)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by ParpahSeventy: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tundelagos:
Op you are 100 percent right , see this mumu guys wey know this truth Dem dey hear dey speak English . Who doesn't know in this country that girls here are concious about money and not love, I have friends abroad dey don't even want to marry naija girls , I have a friend in ruwanda that is married he told me he can't even advise his enemy to marry Nigerian girls, this talk dey everywhere , instead of you guys to use this platform to caution to them una dey speak big Grammer after una go send them message privately because una support them , naija guys follow dey Jones .
Your father married a foreigner?
Guys should use a forum to campaign against a sex?
If you see another tribe campaigning against your tribe will you be happy?
You will agree with them that what they are saying against your tribe is right?
I always feel like slapping people when they post before thinking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Person wey never leave him local government go come online to dey form nonsense. Una get time dey answer the attention seeker! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Lalas247(f): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
I smell joblessness ... unemploymemt grin
Crying over Naija ladies when ur bank account makes zero sense ....

Divert all this energy into a trade..
Pls dont quote me o... grin oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by kessling: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Help me ask him ooo .

No mind am
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Powerfly(f): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
The hate you give Nigerian girls bleeps everyone.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Once promised myself to marry a white woman but on seeing their weird and crazy ways of living have changed my mind
Op we don't have a choice embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
DoctorYes:
Am lucky to have a Nigerian lady as my lover. She is a good woman, honest, hardworking and modest. She is also a great lover - beautiful, funny, full of imagination and hot. So to summarise - couldn't think of anyone more desirable than my adorable Ms Naija!
Hold her tight don't let her go
E get why cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
pretydiva:
Which kind gibberish the op dey spew undecided
He's saying some real shi
Some of you girls are just a piece of shit TF!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Well you just describe Zzor in a full writeup cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by pretydiva(f): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

He's saying some real shi
Some of you girls are just a piece of shit TF!!! cool

Hope you have sisters undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 01, 2020
manjesse9:
My dear Nigerian men , I have stayed abroad for quite sometime and heard alot about Nigerian girls and I came back to experience for myself , it was terrible God help these girls , I am Nigerian but our girls are cursed and in years to come so many would end up not getting married because the have killed the love fellow Nigerian men have for them , sometimes I ask this questions , don't these girls wish to settle down, and one day have kids , how would the train there daughters , Nigerian girls are the worst in this planet earth and I have discouraged most of my friends to never come down to Nigeria to take a wife instead the should go to other African countries , I have never cried for a woman but I did it in Nigeria my own country , it's not about the money I think it is a curse , what the do is to cheat and to look at your pockets, you always want to make them happy the try to make you pissed off , please my fellow Nigerian men please look at what is happening now currently it would never get better but it would get worst , I hear men commiting sucide because of women though it's messed up, but you will never know the level of commitment the man put in but at the end she kills him with her attitude , my dear brothers it has nothing to do with you , have you asked why other African women like Nigerian guys , is because we know how to take care of women pretty well , but our girls only would want to suck you dry and if the have what it takes to kill you the will . Most Nigerian girls would end up single because men are seeing this and the are waking up , have you noticed why the are being raped and being murdered it's partly because of this, the men in Nigeria hate the girls , if you don't have money in Nigeria you can't afford a girl , then as a man are you alive? then men go into dangerous things to get money to impress them even sometimes end up being killed in the process , that's the reason men do Yahoo Yahoo, robbery , kidnapping and so on just to survive and please these ladies and at the end the lady you take this risk for would eventually turn you down , some men die of heart break because of these girls , it is terrible in Nigeria , I had to go back to the states before the pandemic , I will rather try other African ladies but NEVER Nigeria ladies because the are wicked , unreasonable and evil . So brothers please try other ladies in other African countries you will definitely get the love you deserve . Make God bless us we Nigerian men and punish these evil Nigerian girls that I hate with passion .

Concerning this particular Issue, I made my own decision In the Year 2013........Unfortunately a lot of Shiiithole SIMPS are still In darkness.......grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2020
manjesse9:
My dear Nigerian men , I have stayed abroad for quite sometime and heard alot about Nigerian girls and I came back to experience for myself , it was terrible God help these girls , I am Nigerian but our girls are cursed and in years to come so many would end up not getting married because the have killed the love fellow Nigerian men have for them , sometimes I ask this questions , don't these girls wish to settle down, and one day have kids , how would the train there daughters , Nigerian girls are the worst in this planet earth and I have discouraged most of my friends to never come down to Nigeria to take a wife instead the should go to other African countries , I have never cried for a woman but I did it in Nigeria my own country , it's not about the money I think it is a curse , what the do is to cheat and to look at your pockets, you always want to make them happy the try to make you pissed off , please my fellow Nigerian men please look at what is happening now currently it would never get better but it would get worst , I hear men commiting sucide because of women though it's messed up, but you will never know the level of commitment the man put in but at the end she kills him with her attitude , my dear brothers it has nothing to do with you , have you asked why other African women like Nigerian guys , is because we know how to take care of women pretty well , but our girls only would want to suck you dry and if the have what it takes to kill you the will . Most Nigerian girls would end up single because men are seeing this and the are waking up , have you noticed why the are being raped and being murdered it's partly because of this, the men in Nigeria hate the girls , if you don't have money in Nigeria you can't afford a girl , then as a man are you alive? then men go into dangerous things to get money to impress them even sometimes end up being killed in the process , that's the reason men do Yahoo Yahoo, robbery , kidnapping and so on just to survive and please these ladies and at the end the lady you take this risk for would eventually turn you down , some men die of heart break because of these girls , it is terrible in Nigeria , I had to go back to the states before the pandemic , I will rather try other African ladies but NEVER Nigeria ladies because the are wicked , unreasonable and evil . So brothers please try other ladies in other African countries you will definitely get the love you deserve . Make God bless us we Nigerian men and punish these evil Nigerian girls that I hate with passion .

I had similar experience when I came back from UK. I was free with most Nigerian girl I met till I noticed these girls think I'm stupid buh I was only being myself. Now I'm hard as rock on anyone who feel shes smart enough. We always claim to be smart It's in our nature tho. Bro take heart that is Nigeria for you. Nothing is easy here.. a jungle indeed

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by BigJoe19: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2020
With the replies the girls on this forum gave the OP any foreigner would be able to deduce that all OP said is very true.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Tundelagos: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

You and the OP needs sense, it's your kind that gave him that kind of mindset.
Last last from what I see seems the Op came back to Nigeria using keke so I don't have for him, OP take heart, next time learn how to make selection.
mugu, no go learn ,dey form careless guy man so if you get money na you go turn to mugu na ? So you no like am as your mama and papa been see each other marry without money sentiment you no like am na, the major problem na false packaging. You never learn ask question do your research . Our girl no pure

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Tundelagos: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2020
ParpahSeventy:

Your father married a foreigner?
Guys should use a forum to campaign against a sex?
If you see another tribe campaigning against your tribe will you be happy?
You will agree with them that what they are saying against your tribe is right?
I always feel like slapping people when they post before thinking.
what concern tripe and this matter we wey dey for this country no dey experience am ?? Na to load MB the talk nonesene . The story dey everywhere and e dey clear, I have guys abroad and the say thesame thing , instead of una to talk down these girls una dey talk nonesene , una go dey do Yahoo to carry flex these bitches when the don't even have one single value for you as a Nigerian guy , if you flex quarter of wetin you dey flex these mumu Dem here for forigners like other African girls , the go show you love , South African girls and good every other African girl is good but naija girls na lucifer construction.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Tundelagos: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2020
Lalas247:

you go marry wife wey go kill for naija , so we go suffer economy come suffer women wey suppose calm you down for stress , you no say a man world different from woman own , think well no post because say you wan post .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Tundelagos: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Palema007:
Person wey never leave him local government go come online to dey form nonsense. Una get time dey answer the attention seeker! grin
mugu wey no wan learn , you don travel before ? Go outside this country and hear about naija girls you go shame , travel go learn .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Tundelagos: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Lalas247:

mugu wey no get brain adjuster , no learn
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Funny thread.

Manjesse9
If I'm going to be honest with you,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course,without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view but,also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective. I would like to say, I have nothing to say.
I don't even have time to lecture anybody now.

Everybody in this thread is in the abroad.

"laughs in indaboski"
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Micromaker23: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
manjesse9:
lol op take heart , but honestly you are right and your story is quite emotional and pathetic , really bro I no fit marry naija girl , the truth must be said , the think say Dem get sense and I know that all are not thesame but na 3 out of 1000 , other African girls are cool and nice , men abraod don't like naija girls because of longer throat , it is very bad that most guys abroad say this things and I never knew I will stumble on this here on nairaland, if the get old and don't get married the will join church and become choir or usher lol , the fire prayer for husband it will be rough for them in the near future because Tanzania and kenya, Zimbabwe, no too far our naija boys na hot cake , abroad but our girls are bad so the say and it's worst here in naija , girls here no matter how nice you are to them they still see you as a fool , even when you choose to be nice to them , omo una never hear when men dey talk say instead of me to give them make I use am drink with my fellow men because anything you naija girl na waste , the will never appreciate you and what ever you give the will keep asking for more like Oliver twist bunch of beggars , is so bad bro sorry you had to experience that but the good ones still dey but the bad ones cover everywhere , but most of them are horrible people o no be lie , I have never heard any guy abroad talking good about this girls , this same old shit , girls here would sleep with anyone for iPhone wey Dem no fit even operate , just terrible and too bad our parents are hearing this and crying for us saying there time was not like this o, and some are even advicing there kids to marry outside the country . Well they go regret am make them watch and see time dey come .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Stan7: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hmm...

Has anyone noticed recently that 90% of unmarried girls these days are into hookups only and more than 70% percent of bachelors are single (most deceiving themselves that they are not)... How will these young men find their levelheaded partners? By paying long term hookup fee? The earlier girls see these things the better for them... cos when they expire, they will be jumping into DMs, going to different churches, searching n begging men to marry dem while the next generation takes their place in the circle.

You all better change n don't think its all a joke... Find a good guy n help build him and yourself... find a skill... beauty n sexy won't last... we no go chop am...

I don talk my own.. I dey my guy wedding like this, he just married a pretty Kenyan grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Stephandesward: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
manjesse9:

Stop following igbo girls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Skmoda360(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ayemileto:

So, you came back to Nigeria just to experience relationship with Nigeria girls?

Lol. So you're based in the United States of America, but can't differentiate between "the" and "they"

I don't want to go into the details of the nonsense you wrote up there, but I know for sure that you are based in Nigeria, and you're a product of Nigeria's education system.

The story in it's entirety is false and was created to spite Nigerian women, just like many other threads in this section nowadays.

So, uncle, go fix your life and leave Nigerian women alone.
Gbas gbos savagery.....
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Micromaker23: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Skmoda360:

Gbas gbos savagery.....
 naija girls are messed up , go around and check them out you go confirm .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Lalas247(f): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tundelagos:
you go marry wife wey go kill for naija , so we go suffer economy come suffer women wey suppose calm you down for stress , you no say a man world different from woman own , think well no post because say you wan post .
Leave me make I post in peace kilode grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by phazotron(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Many of the guys who are in defense of these daughters of Jezebel have not left the country or have not dated foreign. Anybody who has traveled out of Nigeria and dated foreign has the same story to tell. Many of our girls are simply not worth dating. Let's not go far. Ordinary to turn down a guy or reject his advances they'll be so rude to you, they'll so belittle you you'll prefer to be a gay guy. If you are honest and sincere, they'll try to take you for a fool and label you boring. They'll rather focus on the superficial and judge the appearance of the guy rather than on character. Ordinary chat it's the same dumbass monosyllabic replies. That's even if they'll even have the decency to reply you. Chatting as if they're doing you a favor. I can't tolerate monosyllabic chats. If any girl bring that shit come my side I go dispatch am within 5 minutes. No way I go get access out of Nigeria date even marry Nigerian girl. Other African girls prefer dating Nigerian guys. It is actually the major driver of xenophobic attacks against Nigerians In south Africa. I Now realize naija girls love lies. Not to say there are no good ones out there them still dey, but dem be endangered specie. Guys, i take God beg you, abeg if you have any good Nigerian girl, hold her tight. The rest are walking disasters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by phazotron(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Stan7:
Hmm...

Has anyone noticed recently that 90% of unmarried girls these days are into hookups only and more than 70% percent of bachelors are single (most deceiving themselves that they are not)... How will these young men find their levelheaded partners? By paying long term hookup fee? The earlier girls see these things the better for them... cos when they expire, they will be jumping into DMs, going to different churches, searching n begging men to marry dem while the next generation takes their place in the circle.

You all better change n don't think its all a joke... Find a good guy n help build him and yourself... find a skill... beauty n sexy won't last... we no go chop am...

I don talk my own.. I dey my guy wedding like this, he just married a pretty Kenyan grin

You think they'll listen? The good guys are boring na. When the bad boys Bleep them and dump them the dumbasses will be crying on sm "men are scum"
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by ImaIma1(f): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
The annoying thing about this long post is that this OP will still end up marrying a Nigerian lady.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by ImaIma1(f): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
budaatum:
Thanks for checking us all out and telling us your review here like Nigerian girls are one single brand of iPhone. You've saved a lot of dudes like you a lot of time and effort from using their own senses to check us out themselves.

Dudes, if you are anything like the op and are married to a Nigerian girl, take op's advice and dump her for a superior uncursed girl from other African countries. Hopefully, you dudes with different experiences to op's will not keep silent.

He just displayed his narrow mindedness. I wonder how many African countries he has also been to sample their ladies. In fact let me not go too far...did he even meet up to 100 Nigerian ladies amongst the over 50million women in Nigeria?

People like the OP shouldn't be taken seriously because he is talking out of emotions and not facts. Someone that will still marry this same Nigerian woman cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by ImaIma1(f): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
manjesse9:

What do you think we hear about our Nigerian men? Do you think you guys have good reputations? But do you see ladies opening countless threads and whining?

Maybe that is because we are able to reason that there are bad eggs as well as good ones and we shouldn't allow the bad eggs spoil the good ones.

And we have always understood that men are logical while women are emotional. It seems to be going the othe way round.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by lilmax(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
There are millions of good women in Nigeria

You just choose the disgusting ones, that's why most of you come to romance section to wail
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by RealEzee(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chaii OP sorry ooo, what you listed are common among women in general and not a Nigerian thing btw.

Unfortunately I can't relate grin, so I can't say I know how you feel at all, u only attract what you want, be like say u never jam babes way love u when u broke, babes way go move mountains for u but na u no won move d matter to next level,you keep them as padis even when y'all know nacking is allowed, oh I forgot, you can't relate either, sorry man, I Sha wonder where your type dey see dis babes way dey do una strong thing like dis grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 25yrs Service, The Oldest Prostitute In Africa Was Gifted A Parcel Of Land / Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems / What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.