Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them (4497 Views)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by phazotron(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
RealEzee:
Chaii OP sorry ooo, what you listed are common among women in general and not a Nigerian thing btw.

Unfortunately I can't relate grin, so I can't say I know how you feel at all, u only attract what you want, be like say u never jam babes way love u when u broke, babes way go move mountains for u but na u no won move d matter to next level,you keep them as padis even when y'all know nacking is allowed, oh I forgot, you can't relate either, sorry man, I Sha wonder where your type dey see dis babes way dey do una strong thing like dis grin

Don't get the guy or others who share the same point of view wrong, but such girls, girls with pure intentions who are looking for the right signals are increasingly rare. Everyone keeps bringing up this same argument of attracting that type of girls but the truth is most Nigerian girls dey carry negative traits for body. Something you'd be hard pressed to find in females from other countries. Not generalizing again, but Na the pure truth. He may be coming from an emotional standpoint, but na true the nigga and others have said. Let's not throw away the baby with the bathwater

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Skmoda360(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Micromaker23:
 naija girls are messed up , go around and check them out you go confirm .

I sabi now......em don teach me lession well well but I have grown thick skin to their bullshit lately so I'm not moved any more.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by RealEzee(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
phazotron:

Don't get the guy or others who share the same point of view wrong, but such girls, girls with pure intentions who are looking for the right signals are increasingly rare. Everyone keeps bringing up this same argument of attracting that type of girls but the truth is most Nigerian girls dey carry negative traits for body. Something you'd be hard pressed to find in females from other countries. Not generalizing again, but Na the pure truth. He may be coming from an emotional standpoint, but na true the nigga and others have said. Let's not throw away the baby with the bathwater
by so doing stereotyping it to Naija babes? Brother no na,me sef dey come from emotional standpoint, why do some guys think babes needs saving kwa?
Guys in general not just Naija guys oo, my brother not all babes are the same, till date I've not come across one that OP is referring to Aswear, nothing special about me ooo, just a simple guy like everyone else who just knows that some traits are expected of certain babes regardless of nationality.

A buddy mine once said this"if you're looking for serious relationship, never u try that with babes who's family stay in face me I face u,who's Popsy if em dey alive no dey financially ok or no dey try, generally family way no dey try, cos y? Alot of them become poverty alleviation program for u as a guy if u r not ready for such "funny enuf no b lie em talk, alot want to break out of that cycle of discomfort they find themselves hence alot turn slay Queens, yet slay queen sef still dey love but not u sha, babes too get wetin dem sef dey find kwa grin, this is not something about Naija babes but babes in general.

A well to do or at least comfortable family where d babe come from gives u less issues to worry about my guy, some Sha still get craze for head grin. Alot of things babes learn from Dia mums my guy,some they will want to reciprocate to a guy, n some they just don't want to happen to them too, mine? I never get OP experience yet and I can't generalize it as a Naija babes thing.

I just have my key indicators and once I sense it I Japa ooogrin, I'm not into the saving damsels in distress game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by GoodFaith: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Life is a bitch
Best of luck
hopefully pray you are not on the disadvantage side of any event in your life
Being on the disadvantage "take control of your life and put it to the woman hand"
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

He just displayed his narrow mindedness. I wonder how many African countries he has also been to sample their ladies. In fact let me not go too far...did he even meet up to 100 Nigerian ladies amongst the over 50million women in Nigeria?

People like the OP shouldn't be taken seriously because he is talking out of emotions and not facts. Someone that will still marry this same Nigerian woman cheesy
I am currently married to a Kenyan lady and she is quite cool and besides go and sample the views home and abroad , and let me tell you for your information there are forums in United States Nigerian community that has discussed about Nigerian girls , Nigerian girls would lose out pretty soon , there would be no men for them because of there stupid behaviors , you might be the good one but most guys would not believe you are different from they bad ones so were does that leave you ?? STRANDED . Men have come to realize this , do you know how many men you girls have killed , you talk about me being emotionally driven but I tell you that all I wrote was and is still the fact , now go and do your findings and prove me wrong .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by ImaIma1(f): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
manjesse9:
I am currently married to a Kenyan lady and she is quite cool and besides go and sample the views home and abroad , and let me tell you for your information there are forums in United States Nigerian community that has discussed about Nigerian girls , Nigerian girls would lose out pretty soon , there would be no men for them because of there stupid behaviors , you might be the good one but most guys would not believe you are different from they bad ones so were does that leave you ?? STRANDED . Men have come to realize this , do you know how many men you girls have killed , you talk about me being emotionally driven but I tell you that all I wrote was and is still the fact , now go and do your findings and prove me wrong .

These things are not new. They have been said in the past but Nigerian girls are still being married by Nigerian men and foreigners constantly.

It goes to show that talk is just cheap. Actions always speak louder. I am a Nigerian woman married to a Nigerian man and I hardly have any single lady around me...even my colleagues...most of them are married. So maybe you guys are talking of some particular set of Nigerian ladies.

Besides, how do you Nigerian men think you are better than your counterparts parts? You think you guys are perfect, blameless, without fault? Think again. We women don't just go round opening our mouths wide and casting you guys.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

These things are not new. They have been said in the past but Nigerian girls are still being married by Nigerian men and foreigners constantly.

It goes to show that talk is just cheap. Actions always speak louder. I am a Nigerian woman married to a Nigerian man and I hardly have any single lady around me...even my colleagues...most of them are married. So maybe you guys are talking of some particular set of Nigerian ladies.

Besides, how do you Nigerian men think you are better than your counterparts parts? You think you guys are perfect, blameless, without fault? Think again. We women don't just go round opening our mouths wide and casting you guys.
you are not seeing the clear picture , if you are a married woman then why are you here to defend this opinion and why would you respond to this post , you should be working or taking care of your kids by this time .woman, you should know the truth , most men who, but not all are not happily married , the just had no option ask and find out they views home and abroad they will tell you . Nigerian guys are suffering and dying in silence , for the fact a guy says he is happy and comfortable with his current relationship is because he affords everything to fuel the relationship , then wait for the fuel scarcity you will see a different being you call your wife or girlfriend , ask

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by ImaIma1(f): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
manjesse9:
you are not seeing the clear picture , if you are a married woman then why are you here to defend this opinion and why would you respond to this post , you should be working or taking care of your kids by this time .woman, you should know the truth , most men who, but not all are not happily married , the just had no option ask and find out they views home and abroad they will tell you . Nigerian guys are suffering and dying in silence , for the fact a guy says he is happy and comfortable with his current relationship is because he affords everything to fuel the relationship , then wait for the fuel scarcity you will see a different being you call your wife or girlfriend , ask

You couldn't just resist the urge the "marriage-shame"...one of the flaws you guys have. What has taking care of my kids got to do with responding? Or all the time I have in my life is to take care of kids. Well done.

Shouldn't YOU be taking care of your Kenyan wife? Instead you have the time to open a thread to obsess over Nigerian women. Off course you will not tell us if you are also suffering in silence because you want to make your case.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by IchbinAB: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
In skibbo voice, my brother vutuoo. Some of the things you said are true but not all of them. Though the way some Nigerian girls go about their business these days in the name of relationship is terrible but it's not every Nigerian girl is guilty of this. Those of you condemning him should calm down and analyse all he said before condemning him. Remember in every nonSENSE there must be SENSE, take the SENSE and leave the non. My prayer is may those girls fund of doing this not corrupt the good ones in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
IchbinAB:
In skibbo voice, my brother vutuoo. Some of the things you said are true but not all of them. Though the way some Nigerian girls go about their business these days in the name of relationship is terrible but it's not every Nigerian girl is guilty of this. Those of you condemning him should calm down and analyse all he said before condemning him. Remember in every nonSENSE there must be SENSE, take the SENSE and leave the non. My prayer is may those girls fund of doing this not corrupt the good ones in this country.
yes I totally agree with you there are few girls and out of 100 percent we currently have just 5 and if we have just 5 percent the remaining covered the good 5 percent so it would be hard to detect the 5 percent . Too poor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by phazotron(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
RealEzee:
by so doing stereotyping it to Naija babes? Brother no na,me sef dey come from emotional standpoint, why do some guys think babes needs saving kwa?
Guys in general not just Naija guys oo, my brother not all babes are the same, till date I've not come across one that OP is referring to Aswear, nothing special about me ooo, just a simple guy like everyone else who just knows that some traits are expected of certain babes regardless of nationality.

A buddy mine once said this"if you're looking for serious relationship, never u try that with babes who's family stay in face me I face u,who's Popsy if em dey alive no dey financially ok or no dey try, generally family way no dey try, cos y? Alot of them become poverty alleviation program for u as a guy if u r not ready for such "funny enuf no b lie em talk, alot want to break out of that cycle of discomfort they find themselves hence alot turn slay Queens, yet slay queen sef still dey love but not u sha, babes too get wetin dem sef dey find kwa grin, this is not something about Naija babes but babes in general.

A well to do or at least comfortable family where d babe come from gives u less issues to worry about my guy, some Sha still get craze for head grin. Alot of things babes learn from Dia mums my guy,some they will want to reciprocate to a guy, n some they just don't want to happen to them too, mine? I never get OP experience yet and I can't generalize it as a Naija babes thing.

I just have my key indicators and once I sense it I Japa ooogrin, I'm not into the saving damsels in distress game.

I understand your point and I'm not generalizing either. The problem is beyond materialism and being money minded. So many things our girls do badly when it comes to relationships.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by RealEzee(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
phazotron:

I understand your point and I'm not generalizing either. The problem is beyond materialism and being money minded. So many things our girls do badly when it comes to relationships.
my brother u generalize again when u said.. "our girls", instead of "some of our girls " tho, just saying tho.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by kurupt1: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2020
RealEzee:
my brother u generalize again when u said.. "our girls", instead of "some of our girls " tho, just saying tho.
Our girls not some girls
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by RealEzee(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2020
kurupt1:
Our girls not some girls
do all our girls behave the same?
Who burnt u like dis? Na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by ParpahSeventy: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Tundelagos:
mugu, no go learn ,dey form careless guy man so if you get money na you go turn to mugu na ? So you no like am as your mama and papa been see each other marry without money sentiment you no like am na, the major problem na false packaging. You never learn ask question do your research . Our girl no pure
I should ask questions on what I know?
If your girls no pure, na you come pure?
"Money sentiment" or what ever you call it has been there since time immemorial, you want somebody to accept you when you are not planning on how to better your life by improving your thinking you are looking for who to start a crusade against Naija girls, why don't you channel your frustrations towards Naija politicians? Why not start the crusade against the politicians so that your life will become with a better economy?
Sense fall on you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by ParpahSeventy: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Tundelagos:
what concern tripe and this matter we wey dey for this country no dey experience am ?? Na to load MB the talk nonesene . The story dey everywhere and e dey clear, I have guys abroad and the say thesame thing , instead of una to talk down these girls una dey talk nonesene , una go dey do Yahoo to carry flex these bitches when the don't even have one single value for you as a Nigerian guy , if you flex quarter of wetin you dey flex these mumu Dem here for forigners like other African girls, the go show you love ,South African girls and good every other African girl is good but naija girls na lucifer construction.
Show you love how?
If you know SA bitc.hes you should know they are gold diggers, fly into SA today with cash to spend and you will be running away from those bitc.hes, still not all SA girls are like that.
Just like I said initially, when you are making your selection of women, don't select a lady that is broke either intellectually, mentally, psychologically etc.
The problem with those of you complaining is that you keep dating your kind.
Dating a girl that can't think means you can't think yourself, learn how to make selections, if you make the right selection you will realize that Naija babes are one of the best, if your selection is wrong you will cry foul.
Don't stay in your slum and crucify others ok, go outside your ghetto and mingle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Obi Cubana Is Stealing My Shine(pics) / Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? / She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.