Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) (91771 Views)

Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2020
muller101:
A Nigerian woman's face is defined as the minimum area where all primary and secondary colors can be extracted.

Lol... Hehehehe... Okay! It's Official!!! You don off me!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Blissful20: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Lovely
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2020
Kriss216:

You're ugly.

Sorry no sorry.

Nah... She is beautiful! It has to be your eyes! grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Deborah98(f): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2020
That's how I want to be on my day too,I don't make up and I don't like it either undecided
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2020
falcon01:
you had my Attention, but now you've got my interest. Before I proceed, are you actually married?
dont mind fati2001. She is not married..
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by OCHOdee(f): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Awwww beurriifffuulll kiss

Its in our genes...
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Amatarasha:
AsKing A Toto Taster lol grin
you have not been banged lately... You need correct Kondo to calm you down

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lol that girl can filter her destiny ehn, with that her asin mouth. cheesycheesycheesy
You'll keep trolling. You'll never have my attention.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I admire girls with natural beauty
Not my wife chii59 that filter her photo to the last filter figure grin
Don't ever mention my name again, you small boy. Now run home to your mother.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2020
And my girlfriend will come and be asking me why I nick named her "colour me bad" where as she be fine not to small but with make up she come be like wilie wilie

Will show her this Ghanaian pic when she comes back from work.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:

You'll keep trolling. You'll never have my attention.
Hahahahah just own it that you are ugly, no amount of makeup and editing can beautiful that your hideous face. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:

Don't ever mention my name again, you small boy. Now run home to your mother.
She's pained I understand cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Wizzzzmike: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2020
kelfree99:
I still hate ghana , and shes ugly

I wish you could see every female in ur family including ur girlfriend and compare to her... stupid illiterate

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by SlawG: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2020
muller101:
A Nigerian woman's face is defined as the minimum area where all primary and secondary colors can be extracted.
Hahahahahahahahaha clawn.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by falcon01: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2020
stormborn28:
dont mind fati2001. She is not married..
really?
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by fatiuabdul: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2020
no make up and so fucking what!
after she don get belle

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Karmaisme(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
She's my wife give her the respect you give me cheesy
You are not a responsible husband.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Rekhina(f): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ategberoson:

which Yoruba men will even want to flirt with you. I can't even revolve seeing your face and developed a bit feelings

nothing attractive about you to even warrant flirting you, you better developed your body and face for good suitor

I don't know what you're feeling like
shame on you I will finish u today, is Helinues n metaphysical who are yorubas not after me? A Yoruba soldier is madly in love with me

Cc imhotep lzaa

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by EUEA: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
d woman is beautiful.everytime wife material notime wey husband material deydey.but for me i go look for husband material inspect na d man go look for me when hem come i go make my decision
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rekhina:
shame on you I will finish u today, is Helinues n metaphysical who are yorubas not after me? A Yoruba soldier is madly in love with me

Cc imhotep lzaa

lolz a nonentity, this aforementioned can't even stoop so low to run after a low mental disoorder like you

just take a look at your ugly self
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fool, maybe shes better than your whole generation, but to me shes a pounded fart very ugly like you
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by eldeens: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
falcon01:
she can't say no grin

I will pray hard make she say NO
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rekhina:

Cc imhotep lzaa
Ategberoson is busy hunting for Igbo wife as we speak grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Doselaing: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
zara23:
beautiful
It is natural beauty which we ignore always
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Rekhina(f): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:

Ahh this transgendered troll again .. Old witch
Yawns
Truth hurts
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Amandabrakes(f): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
LOL
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rekhina:
Truth hurts
Says an embittered, envious soul.
Old witch
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Rekhina(f): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chii59:

Says an embittered, envious soul.
Old witch
u are really trying me, if I give u mouth ,U will neither eat or sleep .
Chioma I will DESTROY u oo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Rekhina(f): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
stormborn28:
you have not been banged lately... You need correct Kondo to calm you down
let my friend be cow
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Rekhina(f): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
imhotep:

Ategberoson is busy hunting for Igbo wife as we speak grin grin
that idiot is just 2 proud over his broke ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 All Episodes / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.