Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) (91770 Views)

Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rekhina:
I smelt jealousy from afar kriss ,u can never date someone as pretty as my danuwa ass
Kriss216, you also just affirmed the fact that Igbo ladies are ugly(in words and appearance) without makeup. I now understand your obsession on Nigerian ladies. Make I give you one Omoluabi from here to change that perception
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Kriss216: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Kriss216, you also just affirmed the fact that Igbo ladies are ugly(in words and appearance) without makeup. I now understand your obsession on Nigerian ladies. Make I give you one Omoluabi from here to change that perception
cheesy cheesy
No, thanks. I'll pass.

My experience with Simisola was horrible.

Besides, Rekhina na jara for Igbo girls. She no follow.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kriss216:
cheesy cheesy No, thanks. I'll pass.
My experience with Simisola was horrible.
Besides, Rekhina na jara for Igbo girls. She no follow.
You must be mistaking Ngozi for the said simisola undecided
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Kriss216: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You must be mistaking Ngozi for the said simisola undecided
Ngozi can't be that evil.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by RuggedSniper: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Earlier this month, a bride Anna went for no makeup on her big day. Anna not only ditched a makeover but also bridal accessories such as ear rings, jewelries and more yet she looked stunning.

She looked so stunning that guests wondered how more beautiful she would have looked if she adorned on makeup and bridal accessories.

Congratulations to Anna and her groom, Harrison!

See photos below:

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/31/ghanaian-bride-weds-without-makeup-and-accesories-yet-looks-amazing-photos/
She is delectable!grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Iretii0511(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
StacyO:

embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin
I can't laugh please grin

Hi, I've been looking for you.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iretii0511:

Hi, I've been looking for you.
Nairaland is a small world. Where and where did you search for me??

You gat anything for them gals?? tongue
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Iretii0511(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
StacyO:

Nairaland is a small world.
Where and where did you search for me??

You gat anything for them gals?? tongue

I have gone right round the world
Trying to find a women
A women that' ll understand me

All the women I had before
Never understood me

Now that I've found you baby
I ain't gonna look no further
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Amorprincesa24: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Very terrible behaviour. They insult Nigerian women alot. Forgetting they have mothers and sisters. Untrained lot.
WoundedLamb:
You guys in Nigeria take every opportunity to to insult your country, yet you'd blame the government for the way y'all are treated outside.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iretii0511:

I have gone right round the world Trying to find a women A women that' ll understand me
All the women I had before Never understood me
Now that I've found you baby I ain't gonna look no further
Nairaland, I knew I wasn't the only skoi skoi one here grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Which Nigerian ladies are you talking about, Most of the women I've known and see most of my life don't wear make ups. This Talk about Nigerian or Lagos Women using heavy make up is something I only see on social media and it makes me wonder if i live in a different Nigeria. Except for Very big occasion or events, most of the women I know do not use make ups, even at those big events the make up is Not heavy.
Really?

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by foreverfavoured(f): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lovely
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Earlier this month, a bride Anna went for no makeup on her big day. Anna not only ditched a makeover but also bridal accessories such as ear rings, jewelries and more yet she looked stunning.

She looked so stunning that guests wondered how more beautiful she would have looked if she adorned on makeup and bridal accessories.

Congratulations to Anna and her groom, Harrison!

See photos below:

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/31/ghanaian-bride-weds-without-makeup-and-accesories-yet-looks-amazing-photos/

For me to marry a girl first stage will be this, "make up less" if she's beautiful am OK we can proceed to the next stage bride price. grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is a deeper life wedding
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Iretii0511(m): 1:58am On Sep 02, 2020
StacyO:

Nairaland, I knew I wasn't the only skoi skoi one here grin grin grin

Really? I am a witch though and I can't wait to initiate you. You will be the queen and I the king.
We are perfect for each other like that.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by missCAPS: 2:09am On Sep 02, 2020
A Smile is free makup from nature! So beautiful.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2020

Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

I wish you could see every female in ur family including ur girlfriend and compare to her... stupid illiterate

Fool , she's as ugly as you
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2020
Iretii0511:

Really? I am a witch though and I can't wait to initiate you. You will be the queen and I the king.
We are perfect for each other like that.

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Laughs in a wicked way grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Wizzzzmike: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2020
kelfree99:

Fool , she's as ugly as you

Look at this ugly pig
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Originalsly: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Rickmann:

That's a true African queen..not all these scary movies we have in Naija hiding under the cover of makeup.

Bro... please!.... I know is the truth.. but jeez! grin

@ topic .... is.soo many women I see look wayyy more beautiful without makeup than with make up. I guess it also depends on the make up artist.
One of my workmates... naturally pretty... even critical me rate her an excellent make up artist... but when she shows me pix of herself in make up... straight up horror shows!
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Iretii0511(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Laughs in a wicked way grin grin grin grin grin

Interesting time ahead. Guess we going to light up the world with lots of sparkles
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by ORACULUM(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
The marriage of Anansewa grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pot calling cattle black , look at the mirrow and say that again' , you ugly beast
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by TheCork(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Rekhina:
U aren't my match in fighting am a cultist back in d days ,I will not only harm u here but there , be afraid of me.. if u are strong y call mods

Please can I chop kiss, twice? cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by kafa88: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2020
Give away some jackpot. Which cabinet that people have been playing for a long time has not been distributed? We will continue to play that cabinet. In order to receive free credit from the cabinet that has not yet distributed the jackpot But that online slot We cannot do that. We have to look at it by using a probe method. Press play little by [url=https://www.168slotxo.com/ slotxoauto-manual/] SLOTXO AUTO[/url] little before 1 credit to explore if FREE GAME
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by SavageBoy: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2020
falcon01:
you had my Attention, but now you've got my interest. Before I proceed, are you actually married?

Just know that @fati2001 is a make-up freakgrin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by falcon01: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
SavageBoy:

Just know that @fati2001 is a make-up freakgrin
my Interest has automatically been Neutralized. I see she is a regular Clown.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) by Doselaing: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
It is look nice in this wonderful dress and style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 All Episodes / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.