Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (66082 Views)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by flyingpig: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:
At about 7:30am today, we were at war with this beast.
September has done me well �
your location is?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nairaland aka Snakeland
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Nickymichy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
How people dey take kill snakes dey fear..see me at the sight of snakes

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by VerifiedStalin: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Pythons will soon become endangered species in this side of the world.

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by favourume(f): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
This one na big meat grin grin grin

Pot don full be that
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by realstars: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
So What Next?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by favourume(f): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:
At about 7:30am today, we were at war with this beast.
September has done me well �

This one na big meat grin grin grin

Pot don full be that
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Dangrace01: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
this is a very rare specie of python...you can sell it for $1,000

Sell where sir
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Englishisamust: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Adewale1603:
it is easier for this post to enter FP, than for schools to resume this month

Don't start a sentence with a small letter, make sure you don't make this mistake next time.

3 Likes

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by BrightAhiah(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lala is always lucky, happy new month SNAKE PEPPER SOUP
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Muhylonaire007: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin grin because una kill snake now, September Don do you well
grin grin grin
Is it right to say "more Snakes to your farm" or "Snakes fall on you"
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Royalfurnitures: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Make pepper soup with it nah

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Englishisamust: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Don't start a sentence with a small letter, make sure you don't make this mistake next time.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Abusadiq01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
did u kill this freak your self?

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Prechgold1180(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
So u v killed the great anaconda dat terrorised dose niggas
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by FuckThaMod: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Exactly
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Sonnobax15(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sosorrymods:
Food is ready o. Thats a burmese python. A non venomous snake.
madam Nat Geo wild, well done ohh.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by SweetCunt97(f): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Aluu.. Tufia. Eke?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by ogunkpa: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
See better meat
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Englishisamust: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
your location is?

Use capital letter when starting a sentence.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by SweetCunt97(f): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Sell to who exactly
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Vulcanheph(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
the speed lala uses to Push Snake threads to frontpage is Amazing.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Englishisamust: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
The snake is beautiful.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by FuckThaMod: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

Just imagine this beautiful creature murdered because of human's cruel and wicked nature.

Why can't you call a snake catcher to have it tamed and released into the wild?

If only you know what it took this snake to grow to adulthood, you wouldn't take it's life. Most of the snake that were born together with it wouldn't make it past their first birthday due to the cruel nature of the jungle.

R.IP young python.
They don't have sense na

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by flyingpig: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Englishisamust:

Use Capital letter when starting a sentence.
see who dey talk. Why you use capital C start the capital now Dindirin
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Englishisamust: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Vulcanheph:
the speed lala uses to Push Snake threads to frontpage is Amazing.

Use capital letter when starting a sentence
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by merieam16(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
where is the pot of soup cos i dont trust some people dey can eat anytin
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

Just imagine this beautiful creature murdered because of human's cruel and wicked nature.

Why can't you call a snake catcher to have it tamed and released into the wild?

If only you know what it took this snake to grow to adulthood, you wouldn't take it's life. Most of the snake that were born together with it wouldn't make it past their first birthday due to the cruel nature of the jungle.

R.IP young python.

All. Snakes must go into extinction...

Amen
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
God pls have mercy on lalasticlala and his love for snake posts....God pls give him the grace to find another animal to fall in love with....at least if he is going to bombard us with animal thread, let it be a variety of animals so that Nat Geo Wild can duly approve Nairaland as an affiliate partner. Thank you Lord for all the animals you created and for the expected answer to my prayers..... cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Ebi3(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kriss216:

How
abeg help me ask am. Anything them see Dem go chop angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) / Facts About SNAKE TOMATOES As A Replacement For The Vine Tomatoes / Fresh Tomatoes Arrive Lagos From Kano By Train After 58 Years. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.