Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (66559 Views)

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning / See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Englishisamust: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
see who dey talk. Why you use capital C start the capital now Dindirin

Thanks for the correction.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by phazotron(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:
At about 7:30am today, we were at war with this beast.
September has done me well �

This one no be beast joor

Go face green anaconda

U go japa
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Openbusiness: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Wow, this one is huge oh shocked. He go reach like 20ft
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
It is not big as these ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HW2WGTOb2s
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by FuckThaMod: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
flyingpig:
see who dey talk. Why you use capital C start the capital now Dindirin
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by petengine(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Jh0wsef(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Englishisamust:

Don't start a sentence with a small letter, make sure you don't make this mistake next time.

Hahaha.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:
You didn't show us the after pictures.. The part where you used it for pepper soup.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by fredoooooo: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
rkumije:
Obe ti sô
E mu iyo wa , a ni ata ati maggi grin
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Galloman(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=saddler post=93460676] cool

Just imagine this beautiful creature murdered because of human's cruel and wicked nature.

Why can't you call a snake catcher to have it tamed and released into the wild?

If only you know what it took this snake to grow to adulthood, you wouldn't take it's life. Most of the snake that were born together with it wouldn't make it past their first birthday due to the cruel nature of the jungle.

R.IP young python.
I don't think you have ever been to farm especially in local areas. No farmers spares snake in the farm, likewise the snake will not spare the farmer when he mistakenly step on it.
Note: I don't eat snake meat but I will always supports it's killing because they pose a great threat to human lives especially in rural areas.

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Sarita01(f): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

Just imagine this beautiful creature murdered because of human's cruel and wicked nature.

If only you know what it took this snake to grow to adulthood, you wouldn't take it's life. Most of the snake that were born together with it wouldn't make it past their first birthday due to the cruel nature of the jungle.

R.IP young python.
Are u for real?

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Harrykn: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Truth be told, all these snakes i've been seeing here in nairaland, i have never seen it real life before.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Openbusiness: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
this is a very rare specie of python...you can sell it for $1,000
Even sold it for more than that assuming he didn't kill it. Who will buy a dead python for $1k in this Nigeria? I don't think so. But anyway, pls tell me, what is rare about this python? Cuz as far as the pix goes, this a normal python. Is it the size u mean?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by therajah: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
this is a very rare specie of python...you can sell it for $1,000
Fresh one or rotten one?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by guru90: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
omo... see snake gat weight ooooh
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by AsawanaDgreat: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lala first born
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Trueyarn(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
I have a strong belief that Lalasticlala was once bitten by a serpent, hence his celebration of whatever moves are made to make them extinct.

He doesn't like snakes, he hates them with a sworn passion. And so he doesn't fail to celebrate a kill by moving it to the front page.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Sonnk: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Meat don land oh! My people where una dey
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by obowunmi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Somebody's Auntie.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
"We were at war with the beast"

Liar... The only thing that will make that python 'war' with you is if you are dragging a prey with it.

You simply intruded on the poor creature and viciously hunted it down for food! Mtchewww!!! undecided
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by newdawn2017(f): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

R.IP young python.
There re no snake catchers in Nigeria for conservative purposes. The lekki conservation center is in Lagos only my dear
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by AssistantJesus1: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
oh my God
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Openbusiness: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:
OP, you really try. But next time, try and capture it. Put it in a cage..Then feed it with rats and chicken eggs till grows to like 25ft, then put it on online for sale. You fit sell am reach $20K for oyinbo zoo. Na so u for hammer beta money oh
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Caught or killed?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by dex4sure: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
lala dancing jangolover ryt nw

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Sholaco: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
And he said CAUGHT , why would you take the life of this beautiful creature? Which offence it committed? It blood will be on your head
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by SocialJustice: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:
Where is the peppersoup picture?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Heffalump(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:

This is 3rd degree murder on the 1st of the Month.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Slynation(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
This one is big oO....
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Bewiseedet(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Monster meat.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Munzy14(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:
you people have sworn to send these creatures to extinction. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WARNING: Front Page Hijacking No Longer Allowed / How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) / See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.