Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (66079 Views)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Ubonguko(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
this is a very rare specie of python...you can sell it for $1,000
That's if caught alive
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by letitrainnow(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Use it for meal.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by proclinician: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
JBiden:
These things should be extinct.

Black mentality
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by owila4luv(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
how una take kill this kind thing?
nna eh! as i man reach i no fit near the dead body except the cooked meat
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by sinkhole: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:
At about 7:30am today, we were at war with this beast.
September has done me well �
I think part to the amendment of the 1999 constitution should make killing of wild life a criminal offence in Nigeria, an offence which should be placed on the same pedestal as the murder of innocent person!
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by officialfestus(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
cool
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Deborah98(f): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
I fear that one day these snakes will go into extinction,cos they way you guys are killing it, sometimes it's uncalled for,
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Skymason20(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
we dey family oh lala should gather here we has meetinggrin
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Ahmback(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
lala right now

father thank you for our daily bread
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:

where can i sell them my bro? this so called rare specie plenty for Anambra, if you can connect me to the buyer, i will become a snake hunter for life.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Bahamas95(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Some people are just so annoying. They won't hesitate to kill snakes when they come in contact with them but they will come online and be forming animal activists.

Thunder fire all of una, snakes fall on you!

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by deltateam: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kriss216:

How

I tire. Meat don land.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Lusile(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by deltateam: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Will you buy? Make I enter bush.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by mxhibit(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Starting September on very bright note

I wish you more snakes cool
September to Remember

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Udymos: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lala right now...

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Toscarel: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sosorrymods:
Food is ready o. Thats a burmese python. A non venomous snake.

There are no Burmese pythons in Africa, Mr man. This is probably the African rock python or some, you get the Burmese in south east Asia and as an invasive specie in Florida.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by deltateam: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

Just imagine this beautiful creature murdered because of human's cruel and wicked nature.

Why can't you call a snake catcher to have it tamed and released into the wild?

If only you know what it took this snake to grow to adulthood, you wouldn't take it's life. Most of the snake that were born together with it wouldn't make it past their first birthday due to the cruel nature of the jungle.

R.IP young python.

You wise pass God?

God put enmity between man and snakes.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Callmeboss(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Want to see the meat??

Lets get home..

Lala'

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Champneys: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Callmeboss:
At about 7:30am today, we were at war with this beast.
September has done me well �

How much?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Callmeboss(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Champneys:

How much?

Not for sell. �
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by bluefilm: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Marveworld:
Beautiful creature with beautiful designs!

You have no idea how dangerous that beast really is.

If a python is wrapped around you & strangling you, it is similar to a having a tipper 911 with a full trip of sand, on you.

You have only about 9 seconds to escape from such force, or you are a goner.

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by seunak2016: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
@op how is that you have courage to kill snake? does it mean snake don't fight back while trying to kill them. I think na to smash big wood on its head
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by jacoik(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

Just imagine this beautiful creature murdered because of human's cruel and wicked nature.

If only you know what it took this snake to grow to adulthood, you wouldn't take it's life. Most of the snake that were born together with it wouldn't make it past their first birthday due to the cruel nature of the jungle.

R.IP young python.
who released this one from quarantine

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by izraeleezee(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Starting September on very bright note

I wish you more snakes cool
No joy oooooo.......hmmmm
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by successtutor(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Food Don set .....
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by friday2011(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
how una take kill this kind thing?

This one small naa...
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Unrated900(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
saddler:
cool

R.IP young python.

Release it into which wild life

Let the snake see u first whether

It will see u as a goat meat
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by AreaFada2: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
JBiden:
These things should be extinct.
Luckily the produce many at a go. And once big enough they are near top of the good chain. Only few other animals can prey on full grown pythons.

If not, none will be left by now.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by zudozz: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
e be like say this one na d biggest wey I don see on Nairaland..
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Mayorgreat23(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
cheesy
laosy:
Lalasticlala at the roof of your kitchen when you're cooking the snake without him grin grin
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by skinny419(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
LALAS THE MEAT DON COME O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) / Facts About SNAKE TOMATOES As A Replacement For The Vine Tomatoes / Fresh Tomatoes Arrive Lagos From Kano By Train After 58 Years. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.