Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (66201 Views)

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning / See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by favourume(f): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
molbic:
Favour Ume the oldest nairalander I salute you ma

grin grin grin grin I need award. Please tell Seun to do awards night on Nairaland
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Nostradamus: 3:58am On Sep 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
this is a very rare specie of python...you can sell it for $1,000
right here in Nigeria?

Who will buy it?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Arinze86(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Kriss216:

How
pls ask him again oo
..useless...September did u well with killing of snake
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Who's this Lala I have been hearing of anytime there's snake thread.?
is he a Snake boy!? I haven't even seen him comment once.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by stevenosa(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2020
saddler:
cool

Just imagine this beautiful creature murdered because of human's cruel and wicked nature.

Why can't you call a snake catcher to have it tamed and released into the wild?

If only you know what it took this snake to grow to adulthood, you wouldn't take it's life. Most of the snake that were born together with it wouldn't make it past their first birthday due to the cruel nature of the jungle.

R.IP young python.

Bro, where you think say you dey?
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Sosorrymods(f): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Toscarel:

There are no Burmese pythons in Africa, Mr man. This is probably the African rock python or some, you get the Burmese in south east Asia and as an invasive specie in Florida.

No vex. Mr python.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Toscarel: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sosorrymods:

No vex. Mr python.

You wey form over sabi nko, when you know nothing. Now instead of you to take corrections you want to start crying.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Aquarapha1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Use Aqua Rapha table water

Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Sosorrymods(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Toscarel:

You wey form over sabi nko, when you know nothing. Now instead of you to take corrections you want to start crying.

I stand corrected. My humble keypad heavy weight champion. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Jaysnowkid: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Go on your kneels and praise God for this massive victory.
Re: The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning by Tusabi: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Tusabi go and call me Lalasticala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Pregnant Goat Surprised Me(pictures) / Facts About SNAKE TOMATOES As A Replacement For The Vine Tomatoes / Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.