Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) (67701 Views)

Woman Slept With 40 Men To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos & Video) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by philiancoop(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
why do old people rule Nigeria every time? even nans
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
abdullahi45:

Stop being "opinionated" and thank me later...

Also you can't be a perfectionist, you can't see any man perfect out there, except if you wanna get some clay. Get a good person and you guys can bring the best out of each other.

Hi. Thanks for your feedback.

In as much as I respect your opinions, I would say that they are flawed.

I would only agree on the part of the "perfectionism". We all are imperfect. However, I am of the belief that even if perfection may be illusory, we should strive for it.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks. Bad belle.
Seriously you don old oh! You used to be one of my NL crush back then. I pray this year will not pass you by sha

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Why would I kneel for a female?

Oyibno culture is pure nonsense and disregard for man culture.

Mumu people too follow suit
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
athaboi:
All this uncle that are still in school claiming student politicians...na 15years course dem dey do??
Lwtmb! grin
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Seriously you don old oh! You used to be one of my NL crush back then. I pray this year will not pass you by sha

Lol. Thanks.

Proudly an evening newspaper. grin

3 Likes

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by abdullahi45: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi.

In as much as I respect your opinions, I would say that they are flawed.

I would only agree on the part of the "perfectionism". We all are imperfect. However, I am of the belief that even if perfection may be illusory, we should strive for it.

I would rather say we should strive for mastery, not perfection - perfection has you said is an unachievable illusion - chasing it will only grant endless worries and unachievable hope.

Why don't you see open-mindedness as an option to opionionatedness?
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
abdullahi45:

I would rather say we should strive for mastery, not perfection - perfection has you said is an unachievable illusion - chasing it will only grant endless worries and unachievable hope.

Why don't you see open-mindedness as an option to opionionatedness?

Roger that.

I am even not as opinionated as you are thinking. As long as you have facts to buttress and prove, then that is fine. I am open-minded and well as opinionated.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
philiancoop:
why do old people rule Nigeria every time? even nans

grin grin grin

You are funny.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by abdullahi45: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Roger that.

I am even not as opinionated as you are thinking. As long as you have facts to buttress and prove, then that is fine. I am open-minded and well as opinionated.

Alright, that's welcoming. I only saw "opinionated", hence my comment.

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by baby124: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Can students confirm that they vote these guys in? That guy does not look like he’s a student grin
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by blackgold7777(f): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
These oldmen don't want to leave Nans alone
dont mind him na so them they start, No go leave office for another person to chop like him.

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Ghokes(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
NANS president flying private jet

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by stabilizer: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
And so? Whats my concern? My mom is sick over two years now.. We are all getting tired already and this is all i can see on front page. Na God i get talk with anyway and the witchcraft on this forum
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
In which institution is he studying ?
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Thanks.

Proudly an evening newspaper. grin
Boobi don dey touch belle grin
keep up the faith, God dey.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Pigmy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
These oldmen don't want to leave Nans alone

I tire ooo.

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ghokes:
NANS president flying private jet
In which institution is he studying?
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Golan007: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
darfay:
Isn't he too old to be a student?

He's a professional student.

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
I won't be surprised if his mates already have ten years post-NYSC work experience.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by tot(f): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sterope:
I won't be surprised if his mates already have ten years post-NYSC work experience.

Wicked cheesy
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by MagicDre(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
How this grandpa still be student abi na NANS elders forum president him be?
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ring on the wrong finger. Niggers and copying
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Golan007:

He's a professional student.
.exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
athaboi:
All this uncle that are still in school claiming student politicians...na 15years course dem dey do??

Honestly the guy is too old to be an undergraduate not to talk of NANS President... He will even get married self...with influence as the students' leader egunjes grin

They're feeding fat
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Imagine. You refused to conduct new election! These are youths that will lead Nigeria tomorrow, WE SHOULD PREPARE FOR WORSE LEADERSHIP.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Sweetcho: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
The ring is on the wrong finger! He looks like he will snap like a twig if he makes any feeble attempt to carry her over the threshold! Between now and wedding day he must make sure he eats double helpings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
athaboi:

This one don pass 40 years old so even if na 15years course, him supposed do finish since.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed
I think now
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by tkonmoney001: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Uncle at this stage claiming to be student worth not to be rep student......confusing generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.