Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) (67538 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Diamondniyi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
This one no concern us, go and find ways to fight for students on reopening of schools
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by jUeLiZ: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bobotic:
Peter Edochie right now grin grin grin

he come even kneel both....I don't know if i can kneel for a lady.....no no no....I can't

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by xperiencelove(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Most, if not all the NANS executives are attending their third or fourth higher institutions just to contest for the positions.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hmmmmm, people like him will be praying to have spill over to maintain his position.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by fatiuabdul: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
and how she not going to control every spheres of your life when you had to beg her to the extent of kneeling for her all in the name proposing marriage to her.

stupid man

2 Likes

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Who be the woman among them?

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Friend22(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
fatiuabdul:
and how she not going to control every spheres of your life when you had to beg her to the extent of kneeling for her all in the name proposing marriage to her.

stupid man

very stupid!
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Congrats to them,
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Positiveme2020: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
These oldmen don't want to leave Nans alone

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Jalaw: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bamidele Akpan.
Which kain Calabar-Yoruba name combination be that?
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
See him face like monkey, kneel for women wey dey common like lizards.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by craves(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Don't know why guys are angry with him. As if undergraduate has specific age... Obj got his degree in his sixties

Meanwhile..
Let's handle your next web project

Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Ayomerit: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
I keep on saying these that the problem of Nigeria students is that over 95% of those that call themselves nans members or executive are graduate not in school
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlackfireX:
I no understand that picture wey bros put hand for waist ... Abi him just realise say na bad market him carry grin

grin grin I was thinking the same thing sef
Stand like one pregnant women grin grin

Hope Ned is watching this movie, all credits to him grin grin
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
State001:

https://campusgist.com.ng/2020/09/01/nans-president-engages-girlfriend-on-his-birthday-photos/
Nonsense after he don chop our money finish how can this old man be NANS President... angry
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by blackboy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool
Kneeling to propose publicly happens by default for most men because the west has instilled it in us and I don't see men breaking away from it anytime soon. Anyway, I wish them well.
wrong bro. The way he is doing it - kneeling is not how the West do it but they jeneflect as in one knee on the ground.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by marsman: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nobody know this mofo
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Sterope(f): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
wink
tot:

Wicked cheesy
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by earnit3: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2020
for real
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by oochi123(f): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2020
athaboi:
All this uncle that are still in school claiming student politicians...na 15years course dem dey do??
Lol
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by oochi123(f): 12:32am On Sep 02, 2020
yourgistpartner:
how is this one a student. all these ancestors that call themselves NANS sef
Lol.. thanks for making me laugh..
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by missCAPS: 1:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Let Pete catch him grin
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by Abee79(m): 4:36am On Sep 02, 2020
BlackfireX:
I no understand that picture wey bros put hand for waist ... Abi him just realise say na bad market him carry grin
He is showing off his wrist watch grin grin grin
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by machiavelli95: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
God when? embarassed

Sooner than you think. When you pray and God deal's with your village people and stop seeing snakes in the dream. Uyai Eyen Akwa Ibom
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Maybe she's a retailer.
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by HRMK: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2020
trash,balderdash and arrant nonsense!its not an african thing!!
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by yusufmurry: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2020
I think this was stopping this 2020.

Rubbish!

Modified: Life is full of choices, any can decide anything.

Good luck to them
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by 9jaBlogger: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Jalaw:
Bamidele Akpan.
Which kain Calabar-Yoruba name combination be that?

Lol. Na Akwa Ibom dude
Re: Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) by 9jaBlogger: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2020
machiavelli95:

Sooner than you think. When you pray and God deal's with your village people and stop seeing snakes in the dream. Uyai Eyen Akwa Ibom

Ya wicked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.