Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun (102062 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Fucsheetup(f): 3:23am On Sep 03, 2020
eakenbor:
Fake! Concocted just to go viral with the help of some stand-by actors. Search the internet and see other similar cases. The similar patterns are glaring. The people stuck are always anonymous. Nobody ever knows them from Adam. That is why nobody can ever vouch a similar thing happened to someone they know. Always, the videos are extremely short that you cannot make out what happened and how it ended. Also, the stuck couples are always wrapped. Let them at least remove the wrapper and show us how the dick got stuck.

The vagina is too is made up of human flesh and even softer than average flesh. For a penis to be stuck, it must be as rigid as a wood, the vagina must clamp it like a carpenter's clamp and then the penis' and vagina's skin must be glued together like you have superglue. No such conditions can happen naturally. Also imagine how a panicked man's penis will not become flaccid within a second of realizing he is stuck.

In case you want to know how impossible this is, stick one finger into your mouth, try to clamp it with your lips (not your teeth). Use the maximum force possible and then try to pull out that finger. You will see that your lips can never have the strength to clamp your finger, and the finger slips out very easily. A woman's vagina is a labia (pair of lips) and a man's penis can never be as rigid as a finger.

However, know that the myth of "magun" is age long and was concocted to keep people fateful to their spouses. It is part of our traditional religion, and to be frank, the fear of it works.
You should do some research.

It exists but is not spiritual.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Fucsheetup(f): 3:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
magun no sabi science oo. Charm dey for real . You don see where dem shoot pesin for chest and the bullet commot for handle? I've seen it live before in oke ado ibadan when about 13 smugglers drove cars into town one evening from cotonou. See police dey chase dem. Somewhere around first gate of liberty stadium the chief smuggler stopped and asked his team to also park. He confronted the police team chasing them and said, you asked for money on the expressway, I offered you but you refused. I wanted to give you one car instead but you refused so what are you now doing in the city? The oga for the police com veex say, shey na me you dey talk to like dat, you dey craze? I go shoot you now and noting go happen. The man said, whosai! You no fit. The police man now aimed the chief smuggler in the chest and the bullet came out of the gun butt and hit the policeman, na die instanta. The second officer did same, the bullet commot hit am for head, see as head take scatter. The remaining 4 officers now said wherever he goes, they must go with him see crowd. I can't forget the event. Jazz dey oo magun dey too.
Great movie
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Fucsheetup(f): 3:41am On Sep 03, 2020
CorGier:

Keep on spewing grammar. Doctors are even questioning the existence of that so-called medical condition you mentioned. It's not every phenomenon you can explain by simply throwing scientific jargons about.

That's the potency or efficacy of African magic/voodoo/juju at play right there, ignorance is no excuse.
You sound so slow, it’s excruciating.

Ignorance is no excuse? Did anyone break the law here or is African voodoo now being taught to school children?

Or is African voodoo being practiced by the Caucasians in the First world to make the study about ‘mAgUn’? How did they know about it too?

You told them about the potency of the African/voodoo/juju at play abi. OLODO

Leave Africa and open your eyes, the things we do here are disgusting and backwards. What has juju done for you or your continent? The real magic is me being able to laugh at you and your likes for your ignorance, then go chat with people halfway around the world or watch other human beings do what I like on a screen. Which dirty juju pass that one? Potency my fat ass.

Now THAT is magic.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Organs(m): 3:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
grin. You're a comedian. It was a long story but I can share even though people could still doubt it. The girl ran out of the room panting. She said she needs help that something has happened to corper T. I asked like what and she left the corridor immediately shouting please help me oooo. And asking people to come and see. But before then I was already with him. He was on his shots and singlet, looking weak in one corner. There and then, people rushed in. One man asked me, kopa has he moved from that position since you entered and I said no. He said the girl said he summersaulted twice and I was like how? I've never heard of such before. It was kinda strange so i asked but he wasn't talking. the man went straight to him and asked prople to get him wire or a tie quickly, tied his hands and legs. I learnt magun isn't new in that village but I never knew how it worked until that day. We dey use am dey joke sef So, the man asked the girl to lead him to her dad and the dad later came with something like dark water. Gave the guy drink. He went to sleep for hours.

Thank you for the explanation. Well, i will take your word for it since you witnessed it. I am hearing an eye witness account for the first time. I wonder why there is a pause. Strange things happen.

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Magicians: 4:06am On Sep 03, 2020
ValCon888:
Two consenting adults cannot have sex again.
If you cannot stand a cheating wife, divorce her.
The sad thing about life is fools like you ain't aware how foolish they are. The person that charmed them can't use his juju in peace too since you have chosen to reason like a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by hectorswag(m): 4:44am On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:
Wetin vex me is

Doing doggy style on top another person wife angry angry
Smh..so which style is he supposed to do that won't constitute as adultery? undecided
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by skedy1(m): 5:54am On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a Life...

Worldwide Ridicule, Shame and Physical and Spiritual Disgrace all because of "So Called Enjoyment "

Folks! It's not Worth it

Embrace Purity! Embrace Righteousness!

They will keep you away from Plenty Nonsense!
Yes oo...see good rhymes!

We should hit the studio bro

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by cnonyechi(f): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2020
What of husbands that sleep around.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by franconian: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2020
ibrutex:
Is it just that this Glue of a thing only happen to cheats.....'Coz I've never had of legal couple having this kind of issue abi..

You won't hear of married couples having this issue because they will solve it without attracting public attention.

I personally don't believe it's magun cos I have seen dogs get stuck too.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Burgerlomo: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2020
The man no even fear for im life, he dey go do doggy style with naija soldier wife.

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by majamajic(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2020
hectorswag:

Smh..so which style is he supposed to do that won't constitute as adultery? undecided

Have seen a thief on high heel shoes ?

He supposed to be fast about it
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by brainhgeek(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2020
zexy2030:

I just laff at some comments, its shows how western knowledge has cheated us because of our resources they want to steal away. They brought English and education to steal our god given resources. The whites dont have resources except tech. so which other ways can they harness our untapped natural resources.
My friend Magun is real 100%. Don't be a victim. Just imagine, the husband came to spot.

I am not saying magun is hoax to those who believe in it. What I am saying is that it thus happens even without voodoo. Abi you want to tell me that someone puts magun on dogs too. I am sure you know that dogs experience this a lot.
As for me, the gods gave the black man the resources to self-destruct. I am proud to know both the English and education of thw white man and also, the God who made even the gods of the black man.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by yommen: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2020
ValCon888:

Just listen to yourself.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by jacoik(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:
Wetin vex me is

lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear bro. na dat one pain me pass
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by sylve11: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Is that what they call doggy?

grin cool
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by hectorswag(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:

Have seen a thief on high heel shoes ?

He supposed to be fast about it

Lol..ooh now I see your point grin

Well maybe that is his favourite and fastest position cheesy
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by sylve11: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:
Wetin vex me is

Lol cool
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by thesicilian: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2020
smallsmall:

QUESTION: Why does this una grammar not happen between Husband and Wife, having normally allowed sex, why is always happening between Cheats? undecided grin grin

People see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. Life's like that.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Sonnk: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2020
May God help you.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Gordson: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2020
1miccza:

So if you politely correct person you go die? As you type mumu now, Seun give you award?
All you could have done is type they are not the same. But to curse be like your twin.
Weldone eh..
Lol grin, next time e no go type rubbish

Weldone eh.. to you too grin

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by PericomaNwankwo: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Gracedavid125:
A video making rounds online captured moment an unidentified married woman got glued to her lover while having s3x.

Eyewitnesses linked the incident to "Magun" and it was gathered that the incident occurred in Ogun state. The couple were seen in the viral video crying and begging to regain their freedom from the charm.

Magun which in Yoruba language means "Do not climb", is a dreadful and deadly charm usually employed by offended husbands to punish adulterous men having illicit sexual affairs with their wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3c7c_umSqY

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1301073087316844544?s=09

Dumb ass Nigerians will still believe this B's yarribawood
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Cool83(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, I won't be surprised if you're one of those who believe eating shit or stealing pant brings wealth. You only believe what you're told.
One of the reasons why Africa is so backwards.
Anyways, suit yourself.
cheesy
I didn't believe what I was told, but what I know
please don't doubt all this supernatural power, even Jesus Christ believed in power of principalities
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by mbos: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2020
ValCon888:
na waah 4 u// do u know d meaning of marriage?
she goes out and bring bastards home as well as deadly diseases
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Emyjeze(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
I think they were suppose to be created as dogs..... if not why getting stucked while making love.

damn it...... Dogs in human form

BTW the man still get mind the use towel cover body. something never do am
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
JBoss25:
156 women wtf!!
oh! yess! boss!
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by JBoss25(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
gypsey:
oh! yess! boss!
and you're proud undecided
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
JBoss25:
and you're proud undecided
is it a crime to have sex with 156 women? undecided
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by JBoss25(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
gypsey:
is it a crime to have sex with 156 women? undecided
i didn't say so
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
JBoss25:
i didn't say so
So what's wrong with it? i don't get why you would ask me if i am proud of it, is it because they were 156? what if it was just 10,20 or 30 women? what difference would 156 and 20 women woulda made?

it was part of life experiences, No big deal as long as it's not a crime all of them was adults consented sex, i don't even remember most of their faces or names.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by 1miccza: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Gordson:

Lol grin, next time e no go type rubbish

Weldone eh.. to you too grin

grin grin grin thank you too joo
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by JBoss25(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
gypsey:
So what's wrong with it? i don't get why you would ask me if i am proud of it, is it because they were 156? what if it was just 10,20 or 30 women? what difference would 156 and 20 women woulda made?

it was part of life experiences, No big deal as long as it's not a crime all of them was adults consented sex, i don't even remember most of their faces or names.
lol bad guy i want to be like you bro teach me the ways
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
JBoss25:
lol bad guy i want to be like you bro teach me the ways
Are you sure about that? i wouldn't advise been like me. smiley besides i haven't told you the whole story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / Igbo Love Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.