Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun (102084 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Tonitoniton(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
ValCon888:
Two consenting adults cannot have sex again.
If you cannot stand a cheating wife, divorce her.

What a sickening way to reason? Any way many of u are satanic agents

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by majamajic(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol.
Like I said what you saw was two people wrapped up in clothes being carried away.
You never saw, you just believe.
Same thing we're seeing in this video. cheesy Yes or no?
I even gave an example of how people claim that someone stole their private part.

I have seen a woman giving birth in the market , she was covered with clothes by other women , so now she was not giving birth ? Because I didn't see her V ?

Are u sure u are communicating ?

4 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nancy1986: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
There are different kinds of powers on earth.... Life is a mystery

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by lastchild: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
OgunrinolA20:
Hj
where's the atheist? Is this not spiritual? Please answer

Wait... Is this the first position they go for? Because I know that this magun holds you imidiately you entered
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Gordson: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
smallsmall:

QUESTION: Why does this una grammar not happen between Husband and Wife, having normally allowed sex, why is always happening between Cheats? undecided grin grin
Leave them na dem write dictionary make dem dey yarn dust
grin grin
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Gordieshegz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
smallsmall:

Ofcourse, "Science" will have a NAME for every Situation or Event/
What l want you "Scientists" to tell us is the CAUSE!

How can it be anxiety, do you know how many normal and cheating people suffer anxiety everyday and they did not GUM together?
Why is it that it is only when "MAGUN" is involved, that they GUM together? shocked
Or is this your Penile Captivum always searching for Cheaters that the Husband is AWARE and AGAINST their Cheating
?
grin grin

Lol
I understand your concerns bro.

Actually, I didn't mean to say that anxiety is a cause. I only said that it could have been a reason for why it is mostly seen in concubines as you posited.

Abnormally contracting cervix/vagina or sexually hyperactive woman who is not reaching orgasm while the man's penis has already become flaccid/or even erect, but still in the woman's vagina.

It then holds the penis in place.
If they had calmed down, the situation could have resolved in say 30mins to 1hour.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Gordson: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
1miccza:

Simply put, priapism.

You be mumu, what's priapism?
Una go just come nairaland type rubbish cheesy cheesy

Priapism is a prolong, painful erection that last for more than 4hours, usually without sexual arousal.

Where did you read your own that priapism is gluing of peniis and vagina grin

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=wonder233 post=93501103]This is called Penis Captivus - simply a situation where the vagina muscles contract thereby holding the penis in a vice-like grip, making the penis further engorged, it is involuntary. The penis gets released when those clamping muscles relax. They should be taken to the hospital instead of this nonsense spectacle.
Africa and backwardness, Magun ko, Ibrahim Magu ni. [/quot
u go school

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Tonitoniton(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Gracedavid125:
A video making rounds online captured moment an unidentified married woman got glued to her lover while having s3x.

Eyewitnesses linked the incident to "Magun" and it was gathered that the incident occurred in Ogun state. The couple were seen in the viral video crying and begging to regain their freedom from the charm.

Magun which in Yoruba language means "Do not climb", is a dreadful and deadly charm usually employed by offended husbands to punish adulterous men having illicit sexual affairs with their wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3c7c_umSqY

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1301073087316844544?s=09

All of u men that think u are gift to women and dont want to settle with one wife, ur sin is at the door knocking. And for u ladies too that believe ur virgina is not for ur husband alone but for oshofree and playing kaklukalu and tumbutumbu the place go soon catch fire.

All of u that believe two consenting adult can have sex even when they are married, satan go comb ur brain comot from ur head

3 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by titiakins: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:

It's u that need to use your head , since u wan me to prove to u all I witnessed in my life , don't be like the foolish monkey that got hit by hunter's bullet

Ask anyone in Lagos about magun stuff or wait till u witness it , till u die u can't witness every thing in this life

why bother

Resist the urge to shalaye ooo bros

Let him continue to live in a fool's paradise
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by whizzyleejr(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
make the woman take sleeping pills, her perineal muscles go relax and the man go commit him blokus easily, sefini���
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by kingxsamz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:

I have seen a woman giving birth in the market , she was covered with clothes by other women , so now she was not giving birth ? Because I didn't see her V ?

Are u sure u are communicating ?

You're the one who's not communicating.
cheesy That's why you should calm down, read and understand before commenting.
I said, just like this video the op posted, and like every other "Magun" related videos, they're always properly covered up, why?
And I made reference to the claim that someone's dick can be stolen.
We always hear about it, even see photos and videos of the "alleged victim", but we never see what the person actually looks like without his private part.
Now, am I communicating?
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by majamajic(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're the one who's not communicating.
cheesy That's why you should calm down, read and understand before commenting.
I said, just like this video the op posted, and like every other "Magun" related videos, they're always properly covered up, why?
And I made reference to the claim that someone's dick can be stolen.
We always hear about it, even see photos and videos of the "alleged victim", but we never see what the person actually looks like without his private part.
Now, am I communicating?

I have seen magun , why I use birth as example its for u to understand that it happens , if things like this happens people normally rush and cover them , if u are a magun victim u must cover your self too , like this video now , even if they remove the clothes still u can't see anything if he is on top the woman too u can't see anything too
I can't talk about missing dick , but for giving birth in public and magun I have witnessed it ,the unclothedness was covered but it was real , some compound people followed them to the station , go on xvidoes u see naked magun videos from African countries , I will leave u here , need watch BBn , Kidd go soon climb Erica , good night

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by majamajic(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
titiakins:
why bother

Resist the urge to shalaye ooo bros

Let him continue to live in a fool's paradise

Am yet to understand why someone should be arguing about something u didn't know anything about

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by TrippleEEE: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
jrobbins:

Lol

I'd love to try and see.

Maybe a wager would make it interesting?
Let's do this.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by mentored: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Gracedavid125:
A video making rounds online captured moment an unidentified married woman got glued to her lover while having s3x.

Eyewitnesses linked the incident to "Magun" and it was gathered that the incident occurred in Ogun state. The couple were seen in the viral video crying and begging to regain their freedom from the charm.

Magun which in Yoruba language means "Do not climb", is a dreadful and deadly charm usually employed by offended husbands to punish adulterous men having illicit sexual affairs with their wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3c7c_umSqY

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1301073087316844544?s=09

How can you allow magun to catch you on top touch your toe naaaa

Which kain wahala be this now
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by kingxsamz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:

I have seen magun , why I use birth as example its for u to understand that it happens , if things like this happens people normally rush and cover them , if u are a magun victim u must cover your self too , like this video now , even if they remove the clothes still u can't see anything if he is on top the woman too u can't see anything too
I can't talk about missing dick , but for giving birth in public and magun I have witnessed it ,the unclothedness was covered but it was real , some compound people followed them to the station , go on xvidoes u see naked magun videos from African countries , I will leave u here , need watch BBn , Kidd go soon climb Erica , good night

Well, I guess we should agree to disagree. cheesy
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by B3njozy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Common the word Magun here is not the appropriate word to use simply because, Magun don't glue sex partners together but it affects the man after sleeping with the woman that has been placed on Magun(thunder bolt) by her husband and after few days the man that slept with the woman would pull a stunt(summersaults 3 times) and die with his man hood erected(which shows he slept with a lady or woman placed on Magun)

My Uncle was a victim of thunderbolt he pulled the stunt twice and the third time 10 hefty guys held him back and the elderly men around gave him some concoction as antidote(an he was calm) , today he's still alive.

secondly if a woman is place on Magun and she doesn't sleep with any man for certain days she would give up the ghost too ...

To the matter on here, yes to get stuck might be diabolical or caused by penis captivus but it is no way Magun (thunderbolt)

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by 1miccza: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Gordson:

You be mumu, what's priapism?
Una go just come nairaland type rubbish cheesy cheesy

Priapism is a prolong, painful erection that last for more than 4hours, usually without sexual arousal.

Where did you read your own that priapism is gluing of peniis and vagina grin

So if you politely correct person you go die? As you type mumu now, Seun give you award?
All you could have done is type they are not the same. But to curse be like your twin.
Weldone eh..
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by simplesearch: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
anonimi:

Nice to see you being rationale and morale without bringing oyinbo religion inside.
Stay blessed cheesy

You are rejoicing he didn't mention Jesus or God, if that's it then you're treading on a wrong pathway.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by AuroraBrls: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too many holier than thou, pussy asss niggarrrs and righteous niggarrrz every where
Calling it magun, spiritual and some end time shit

The rest of my real niggarrrz will agree with me that this is penis captivus

And not some spiritual dogshit

Guy you are not just a bomber and ganja eater; you are well read and book smart too.

Anytime l open a thread, l look forward to seeing your comments, some funny, some deep, some bad, some are good too.

Quit bombing if you can, it hurts people even though they were greedy. Take your ganja like tea, so that your lungs won't be blacker than a chimney and you prolly go sick someday.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
eakenbor:
Fake! Concocted just to go viral with the help of some stand-by actors. Search the internet and see other similar cases. The similar patterns are glaring. The people stuck are always anonymous. Nobody ever knows them from Adam. That is why nobody can ever vouch a similar thing happened to someone they know. Always, the videos are extremely short that you cannot make out what happened and how it ended. Also, the stuck couples are always wrapped. Let them at least remove the wrapper and show us how the dick got stuck.

The vagina is too is made up of human flesh and even softer than average flesh. For a penis to be stuck, it must be as rigid as a wood, the vagina must clamp it like a carpenter's clamp and then the penis' and vagina's skin must be glued together like you have superglue. No such conditions can happen naturally. Also imagine how a panicked man's penis will not become flaccid within a second of realizing he is stuck.

In case you want to know how impossible this is, stick one finger into your mouth, try to clamp it with your lips (not your teeth). Use the maximum force possible and then try to pull out that finger. You will see that your lips can never have the strength to clamp your finger, and the finger slips out very easily. A woman's vagina is a labia (pair of lips) and a man's penis can never be as rigid as a finger.

However, know that the myth of "magun" is age long and was concocted to keep people fateful to their spouses. It is part of our traditional religion, and to be frank, the fear of it works.

The inside of the vagina is a very strong muscle. It's how women push babies out when those muscles strongly contract. Now imagine those muscles contracting without the cervix opening for a baby, so the vagina is it's normal size therefore those muscles are tightening around the penis. It happens to dogs aswell. Human lips U can't compare to muscles in the vagina. Google it
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by McAausim: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin

E don set.... grin

Chai see as d man b lik ..... shocked grin

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by McAausim: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Missyford31:

The inside of the vagina is a very strong muscle. It's how women push babies out when those muscles strongly contract. Now imagine those muscles contracting without the cervix opening for a baby, so the vagina is it's normal size therefore those muscles are tightening around the penis. It happens to dogs aswell. Human lips U can't compare to muscles in the vagina. Google it

cool

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
McAausim:

cool

Hahaha. I had a little male Chihuahua once who mounted my brother's Pitbull wen she was laying down and they got stuck she jumped up n dragged my poor dog around the yard n he could barely reach the ground grin

Over here U spray a hose on dogs n they come apart
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by anonimi: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
simplesearch:
You are rejoicing he didn't mention Jesus or God, if that's it then you're treading on a wrong pathway.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
McAausim:

cool

grin. The male dogs face there lol
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by loswhite(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
ValCon888:
Two consenting adults cannot have sex again.
If you cannot stand a cheating wife, divorce her.
two consenting adults that want to have sex freely should never get married in the first place....idiot

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by mrksquare: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
This is a medical condition called "Penis Captivus". It happens in rare situation.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nope... He is trying to help lubricate the juncture of penetration to see if disengagement can be facilitated... He has the right idea. Perhaps, something more greasy would have been better.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Tonnyray: 1:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
The water they are pouring them is it to calm the hotness down?
Na make gasket no burn grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.