Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun (102696 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by JBoss25(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
gypsey:
Are you sure about that? i wouldn't advise been like me. smiley besides i haven't told you the whole story.
I want to bro
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by soojar(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
madjune:

You don't know anything.
This is highly spiritual.

Whatever position they assume is frozen in time as the force goes to work.
That penis would remain turgid and in place with a higher power beyond the man in control of it.

No be only frozen in time. boiling in time sef join

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.