Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun (102021 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by majamajic(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Doggy is a sexual style among over 10 others... Would any other 'less depraved' style have made the coitus less adulterous or vexing??!... Pray, tell!

Someone that supposed be in a hurry , na widow he dey sex ?
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Unified07: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesicilian:
This something that can be medically, its not spiritual.
U no nothing there is nothing medical about this
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by PenSniper: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesicilian:
This something that can be medically, its not spiritual.

?
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by TONIOI: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
am speechless just like Michael Jackson sang it undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by netflicks(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Jazz dey oo
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Eriokanmi: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Who says magun is a hoax? Please don't near village girls. My fellow corper who served in same village with me summersaulted 2 times in the room while he was with one fine village girl on a broad day light. Her dad must have been suspecting her movement. He now laced her with magun. The girl cried out for help as she already knew what happened and people rushed in and asked the girl if he hasn't summersaulted the 3rd time which she said no. They now grabbed this guy and tied him well to prevent him from summersaulting the 3rd time after which it would have been over for him. They invited the girl's dad and begged him. He now said he wanted her daughter too to go to the university so, he doesn't want anything to truncate the dream he had for her, now gave him something to drink. The girl too was brilliant. In short since then, na to keep my tin where e dey oo, till I finish my nysc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a Life...

Worldwide Ridicule, Shame and Physical and Spiritual Disgrace all because of "So Called Enjoyment "

Folks! It's not Worth it

Rubbish! maybe you are gay, what's wrong with 2 grown ass adults fu cking each other? I have fu cked nearly 156 women so far what are penis and vaginas for? if not for fu cking and urinating. peharps you should start using your penis for fu cking! grin

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by RaptObserver: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kingscee:
The husband of this woman should be arrested, if you're suspecting your wife for immorality behaviors, serve her a divorces note and send her out of your house instead of this nonsense

Which law will you use to prosecute him? Even police will not do anything about this case. Cheating is moral crime. This is natural justice in action.

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by olyrayy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Is this thing real? It's not scientifically proven

It's actually a rare medical condition... penis captivus...

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/penis-captivus
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by rafcrown(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Many so called married women are just oloso in disguise.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by majamajic(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
anonimi:

He can get proof through other civilised means.

The inlaws might be denying the man before maybe or she herself might be denying

It takes a long way for a man to decide to use this on his wife , a lot denials might have gone before this

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by 3kay945(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Topmaike007:
it's not real abeg..

This is what causes it

Seriously?

For those doubting 'Magun' I can only advise you, don't indulge in habit that will make you believe. cool

5 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a Life...

Worldwide Ridicule, Shame and Physical and Spiritual Disgrace all because of "So Called Enjoyment "

Folks! It's not Worth it

Its Penis Captivus.

Nothing special.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by zigziggy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
this is not magun haba....
this is a medical condition where a woman's vj hold the man's penis for a long period like 30min to 2hrs,,, have forgotten the medical term,but it's not magun pls.

solution to this is just a simple logic,both parties should have just relaxed calm the nerves down or either the man should sleep and make his penis flaccid or the woman should sleep and the tension will release her vj and they will both be free,

but fear will not allow them, considering the fact they are both eating what does not belong to them..
this happen in the western countries so well ABI na still magun dem dey use too??
or the couples that do get stuck are using magun too? please let reason straight...
just follow the logic explain above if it ever happens to you or explain to anyone related if ever happens to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Simvan: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol see tradition see doingsgrin
E don be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by olyrayy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Topmaike007:
it's not real abeg..

This is what causes it

The fact that it is a medical condition doesn't preclude it from being caused by metaphysical forces (aka jazz).

7 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Goldenfinger: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Damn niggar,d guy is enjoying doggy wit sum1 wife.indeed dis life nor balance
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by blakkydikky(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Made4naijalove:
shocked
They were even in a doggy position.

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by abdullahi45: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
anonimi:

What is your business with two adults fcvking each other, misitah hypocrite?

And you are their representative, I suppose.. Funny how people dish out the word "hypocrite" with any slight threat to their opinion..

If you like continue with your premarital and extramarital affairs. I have right to my opinion and won't give in just because of your shallow way of labeling people as "hypocrites"

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
The water they are pouring them is it to calm the hotness down?

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Sammyolis: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
[img][/img][s][/s][right][/right][color=#770077][/color]�����
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by FGonline: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
What a Life...

Folks! It's not Worth it

Embrace Purity! Embrace Righteousness!

It will keep you away from Plenty Nonsense!
is not enjoyment but selfishness
He can pay sex worker to easy off.
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by majamajic(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Who says magun is a hoax? Please don't near village girls. My fellow corper who served in same village with me summersaulted 2 times in the room while he was with one fine village girl on a broad day light. Her dad must have been suspecting her movement. He now laced her with magun. The girl cried out for help as she already knew what happened and people rushed in and asked the girl if he hasn't summersaulted the 3rd time which she said no. They now grabbed this guy and tied him well to prevent him from summersaulting the 3rd time after which it would have been over for him. They invited the girl's dad and begged him. He now said he wanted her daughter too to go to the university so, he doesn't want anything to truncate the dream he had for her, now gave him somethingto drink. The girl to was brilliant. In short since then, na to keep my tin where e dey oo, till I finish my nysc

Sorry which village this happened ?
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by omoonasanya: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Na wetin eye find eye see so... Nemesis
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by tayo200(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
some will say it's medically bound to happen. but why is it that it only happens when adultery and fornication is happening. it doesn't happen when a normal husband and wife is having sex..

5 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
humilitypays:
If the man die there he died a hero, something must kill a man cheesy

And na doggy him de fire before Amadioha abi sango come vex, lesson to learn: don't do doggy if no be your wife grin

I have actually seen couples glued together while in a 'missionary position'!!!

So, what lesson exactly??! That there are 'acceptable' coital positions for adultery??! I am confused here!

1 Like

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by FGonline: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
blakkydikky:
They were even in a doggy position.
d woman bad
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Righteousness89(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
FGonline:
is not enjoyment but selfishness
He can pay sex worker to easy off.

You Modifying Evil!
It's unfortunate!

You Need Help bro

2 Likes

Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Magu my ass! i ve fu cked more than a 3 dozen women my penis has never stucked in their vagina, sometime their husbands likes to watch me fu ck their wives. when this kinda shit in the video happens it means the woman is not getting enough sex, her vagina is rusty and needs alot of sex, that explains why she is cheating. her so called husband should be shot on the penis he clearly wasn't fu cking his wife enough or not atall. tongue
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Unified07:

U no nothing there is nothing medical about this
how did you know? are you talking from experience? sad
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
abdullahi45:

Tribal bigot sighted.. Back off

Religious fanatics detected, back off!
Re: Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun by ikorodureporta: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
see viewers cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Igbo Love Messages / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.