Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism (79232 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Then tomorrow u go tell buhari say hunger de abi e go vex for mind baba go say as i de increase price dis pastors de still blow ooo oya make pastors begin pay tight to government �������
Church is a belief system where no one is forced to part with money. If you are not in agreement with how the church or leadership spends money, you can always leave.
Secondly, you can't tax a contribution like tithe or offering. They are done in faith and with acceptance of the church leadership. The leadership of church cannot be taxed cause it will amount to taxing citizens who pay those tithes twice. If husband's and wife contribute pocket money for their child or towards fixing a road leading to their house, the cannot be taxed for the contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by CodeTemplar: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:
You need deliverance
Yes. I need deliverance from entities like you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Yes. I need deliverance from entities like you.
Your own brainwash is beyond redemption.....you need help cheesy >:
May God deliver you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Church is a belief system where no one is forced to part with money[b][/b]. If you are not in agreement with how the church or leadership spends money, you can always leave.
Secondly, you can't tax a contribution like tithe or offering. They are done in faith and with acceptance of the church leadership. The leadership of church cannot be taxed cause it will amount to taxing citizens who pay those tithes twice. If husband's and wife contribute pocket money for their child or towards fixing a road leading to their house, the cannot be taxed for the contribution.
With the same mouth your Pastorprenours is hypnotizing their members by telling them they will not prosper if they don't pay tithe, and any members who don't pay tithe will not go to heaven? .....the church that one of the condition be a member you must show your tithe card?.....
Your lie no get part 2,....yet you are parading yourself as a Christian.....

Pls a true christian don't lie or deceive people.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Church is a belief system where no one is forced to part with money[b][/b]. If you are not in agreement with how the church or leadership spends money, you can always leave.

With the same mouth your Pastorprenours is hypnotizing their members by telling them they will not prosper if they don't pay tithe, and any members who don't pay tithe will not go to heaven? .....the church that one of the condition be a member you must show your tithe card?.....

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Kingspin(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

You claim to know yet you are so ignorant. CHURCH IS NOT ONE MAN'S BUSINESS That you opened a church does not mean you own the church funds otherwise you are a thief/scammer
Stop being ignorant.....

How can you compare a church with private business?..did you collect donations to run your private business?

If you claim most of the churches run better than the government, can you compare a private business with public business as it is in Nigeria?
Even though you ask the leadership of the church to govern Nigeria do you think they can do better?
Don't forget Nigeria is this bad because of the curruption in most of these churches.... hiding under the church to commit evils, even steal from the government to fund their churches etc

If you know what church is you won't be typing rubbish...... people are getting bless ko.... yet Nigeria is highest in poverty.... I guise you don't know the meaning of blessing.........

You register as NGO and you are using it for profit and you think government do not have right? Keep deceiving yourself....
Ruga ko........

Who said Church is a one man business,
Or you just want say something

Nigeria is bad because of church, laf want to kill me grin

If you have any problem talk to your God and government

You re depress and full of discomfort.

The success of the Church is the pain of his government.

Self pain kills faster than HIV.

What does RUGA or Water bill mean?

They are deceiving you not me.

This Sunday am giving extra offering� grin

Bye!!. Bye
Unfollowing
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Kingspin(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Nigerian government is the biggest deceiver.

To weaken the church for other agenda will not stand.

RUGA, water bill etc
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by WizzyVine: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

It is rather sad that most Nigerians pastors are materialistics and do not follow the footsteps of Jesus. I don't need the help of any pastor to serve my God. I would rather give money to the poor and less privileged than pay tithes to these Pharisees called pastors.

Man, you're ignorant. Do you know how many invitations these people cancel every month for the lack of time? That helicopter can only serve him in Nigeria, he will still be cancelling many invitations he has abroad.

Now, with this helicopter, he can preach somewhere in Abuja in the morning, attend a meeting at 4pm in Lagos, and return to Abuja to preach another evening session at 7:30pm.

The Helicopter is for work, to increase efficiency, and achieve more within a limited duration of time. Moreso, it reduces his stress, as old age takes it's toll on him. He needs less stressful journeys that would achieve greater results. He must have gotten this ahead of the coming let's go a fishing program, because during that time, he tours the country, visiting every provincial headquarters of the church. Most times, he leaves many places untouched, making the members feel somehow neglected in favour of others. With this Helicopter now, he'll be able to touch all provinces in Nigeria within a very short time.

May God bless and lift you up. Do not join unbelievers to criticize men of God. Remember Aaron and Moses, and do not forget David and Saul. The same God they served, is our God, and He the Lord, remains forever and ever.

If you think a servant had sinned, leave him for his master to huge him. Please, do not meddle in matters much higher than you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chrisakuneme:

Pastors write books and make money from it, they get gifts too from members.

Pastors too give out gift but you want them to come out publicly on TV to announce.

Some churches gave out food stuffs during the Covid to members. They are not obliged to do this but they did it.

Not paying tithe and give to the poor is also a good act.

Pastors write books and make it compulsory for members to buy.... making profit from the members with all manners of seeds/offerings....

Some Churches collects:
Daily offerings
4 to 6th service offering on Sunday
Weekly activities offerings
Weekly program donations
Pay a thousand naira according to the number of years your lived on earth seed
Unending building offering
Shiloh sacrifice offerings
Thanks giving offerings
Special offerings
Daddy offerings
Departmental/unit offerings
Maintenance offerings
...........etc
With all these money the church is making you still believe they are not obliged to give to the poor?.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Kingspin(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Pastors write books and make it compulsory for members to buy.... making profit from the members with all manners of seeds/offerings....

Some Churches collects:
Daily offerings
4 to 6th service offering on Sunday
Weekly activities offerings
Weekly program donations
Pay a thousand naira according to the number of years your lived on earth seed
Unending building offering
Shiloh sacrifice offerings
Thanks giving offerings
Special offerings
Daddy offerings
Departmental/unit offerings
Maintenance offerings
...........etc
With all this money the church is making you still believe they are not obliged to give to the poor?.....
Na your money? Or your own, is missing?

Why having so much sleepless nights?

Come this Sunday am giving doubt offering.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kingspin:
Who said Church is a one man business,
Or you just want say something

Nigeria is bad because of church, laf want to kill me grin

If you have any problem talk to your God and government

You re depress and full of discomfort.

The success of the Church is the pain of his government.

Self pain kills faster than HIV.

What does RUGA or Water bill mean?

They are deceiving you not me

Bye!!. Bye
Unfollowing

I think you are still deep in darkness.....self pain ko....when you look at the faces of those people you are scamming you will see more pains and frustrations...where over 60% of the members are in abject porverty.......
The reason with churches in every nuke and cranny yet poverty/crime are thriving..... hiding under church to commit all manners of evil...
Mr pain I think it's the frustration that has made you a money making machine for your Pastorprenours.........
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kingspin:
Na your money?

Why having sleepless nights?

Am giving doubt offering this Sunday.

Stale.....where has it lead you to? More poverty I guess..... Na Buhari be the cause of your poverty... grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Kingspin(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Stale.....where has it lead you to? More poverty I guess..... Na Buhari be the cause of your poverty... grin grin grin grin
Soon the government will stop people from going to Gym house.
Or betNaija.

A fantastically corrupt government.

Why not come up with tax all religious bodies. Let debate that one at least.

But you choose to appoint an outsider who can control no other thing in church but finance. That means you can stop and block, seize money and then the bill added the court cannot stop it.

Who will accept such aboki law to weaken the church and up radicalism in Nigeria?

If any of these churches go bankrupt will your aboki government bail them out?

Abeg don't tell me how I use my money? Did a rob anybody?

People send their money how they like. It their rights.
If I want to finish my account in one day it nobody business

Here I ask again

What is RUGA or water bill meant to achieve?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Kingspin(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

I think you are still deep in darkness.....self pain ko....when you look at the faces of those people you are scamming you will see more pains and frustrations...where over 60% of the members are in abject porverty.......
The reason with churches in every nuke and cranny yet poverty/crime are thriving..... hiding under church to commit all manners of evil...
Mr pain I think it's the frustration that has made you a money making machine for your Pastorprenours.........
How I spent my money is not your business.
I can finish it today. Not your life.

Live your life the way you want allow others to so same. Nobody is robbing another.

Buy beer, club whatever is your cash.

The Nigerian government is fantastically corrupt.

Talk to your government.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by kareemkamil(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
When will Redeem followers go get sense
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Alaga2222(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
favor914:
Very funny, inside this recession some people are still buying new toys? Jehovah is wonderful, I no hear praises for President Buhari?

The matter tire me oooo....I can't wait to leave this country
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by CodeTemplar: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

This is exactly how China started and now they call the gospel of heaven after. life on earth a form of bribe and criminalized it. Keep at it while you think you are doing Oyedepo or Adeboye or Oyakhilome.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kingspin:
Soon the government will stop people from going to Gym house.
Or betNaija.

A fantastically corrupt government.

Why not come up with tax all religious bodies. Let debate that one at least.

But you choose to appoint an outsider who can control no other thing in church but finance. That means you can stop and block, seize money and then the bill added the court cannot stop it.

Who will accept such aboki law to weaken the church and up radicalism in Nigeria?

If any of these churches go bankrupt will your aboki government bail them out?

Abeg don't tell me how I use my money? Did a rob anybody?

People send their money how they like. It their rights.
If I want to finish my account in one day it nobody business

Here I ask again

What is RUGA or water bill meant to achieve?

Trying to educate an illiterate is efforts in frutility
Your ranting/propaganda will not stop the government if they want to implement the CAMA law....the church is under the Nigerian law.....if they don't like it, let them relocate.....

unfortunately the devil have seal your hearts.... people without conscience.......
Comparing government to Pastorprenours?....
Lol at your money....do you even have money?....same ill gotten money? like Pastorpreours like guilible members?...
Continue with your pakaging grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This is exactly how China started and now they call the gospel of heaven after. life on earth a form of bribe and criminalized it. Keep at it while you think you are doing Oyedepo or Adeboye or Oyakhilome.
What is he even saying? Why are you so far from the truth? Stop worshipping Mammon.....the God of greed.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by CodeTemplar: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

What is he even saying? Why are you so far from the truth? Stop worshipping Mammon.....the God of greed.....
jay jay otumokpo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
jay jay otumokpo.
Abegi
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by brofmhsph: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
See hating. Jesus had a treasurer. Now poor folks don't do that. Jesus' coat was fought over because it was expensive.

Haba
The Bible says Jesus was poor, how can poor man wear expensive coat

Please show me where Jesus wore expensive coat
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
They are Wolf in sheep clothing...... deceiving you guilible.....they don't even know if you exist... grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Kingspin(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Trying to educate an illiterate is efforts in frutility
Your ranting/propaganda will not stop the government if they want to implement the CAMA law....the church is under the Nigerian law.....if they don't like it, let them relocate.....

unfortunately the devil have seal your hearts.... people without conscience.......
Comparing government to Pastorprenours?....
Lol at your money....do you even have money?....same ill gotten money? like Pastorpreours like guilible members?...
Continue with your pakaging grin grin grin grin
Go to the back seat. Your illiterate is above jihad Buhari own

Next Sunday am giving an offering.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kingspin:
Go to the back seat. Your illiterate is above jihad Buhari own

Next Sunday am giving an offering.

Continue Wailing......
Sai Baba.......The President, Federal Republic of Nigeria....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Kingspin(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Continue Wailing......
Sai Baba.......The President, Federal Republic of Nigeria....
Sai your illiterate jihad maker

Who cares?

Abeggggggg
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by zebra(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
CAMA bill has been signed into law by Bubu.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kingspin:
Sai your illiterate jihad maker

Who cares?

Abeggggggg

Yes ooo, he is better off.... better to be an illiterate with integrity than to be a scammer (hushpapas).....
Worst still scamming the poor/less privileged.... cry cry cry
Meanwhile an illiterate yet controlling you and your types grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Muna4real(f): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

It is rather sad that most Nigerians pastors are materialistics and do not follow the footsteps of Jesus. I don't need the help of any pastor to serve my God. I would rather give money to the poor and less privileged than pay tithes to these Pharisees called pastors.

So he should have used a bicycle Abi?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Kingspin(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Yes ooo, he is better off.... better to be an illiterate with integrity than to be a scammer (hushpapas).....
Worst still scamming the poor/less private.... cry cry cry
Meanwhile an illiterate yet controlling you and your types grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iliterate extremism has offered nothing to the world and mankind except death

They have destroyed many nations.

Use that burning energy to produce planes, phones others.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kingspin:
Iliterate extremism has offered nothing to the world and mankind except death

They have destroyed many nations.

Use that burning energy to produce planes, phones others.

One thing with you lots is you can easily see the bad in the other person but will give blind eyes to the ones with you ( your own)... that is called hypocrisy
I wish you can use that same energy to better your life,..so that Nigeria will be great
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by desiredhome: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Muna4real:

So he should have used a bicycle Abi?

No he should be modest, using private jets or living in luxuries while the sheep are hungry is not Church......the church is the people (the members) not the building......
There is human first before material things, you must have to eat before you can buy a car or build a house.....
Life is all about humanity.........it's pride that makes you see yourself above others

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.