Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism (79221 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Lanretoye(m): 3:48am On Sep 03, 2020
EAA instead of RCCG
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Jochabed(f): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2020
If a celebrity buys a helicopter, it will be applauded but if a pastor buys one, it will be questioned why? So God can't bless men of God kenan?

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by vicrot20: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2020
Oga, Jesus would have rode on any kind of Car of his choice when he was alive. Dont associste Jesus with Poverty ok. Christianity isnt a criteria for poverty. It pays to serve God; You should pls not that. Know the story b4 criticising the glory! Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

It is rather sad that most Nigerians pastors are materialistics and do not follow the footsteps of Jesus. I don't need the help of any pastor to serve my God. I would rather give money to the poor and less privileged than pay tithes to these Pharisees called pastors.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by vicrot20: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Oga, Jesus would have rode on any kind of Car of his choice when he was alive. Dont associste Jesus with Poverty ok. Christianity isnt a criteria for poverty. It pays to serve God; You should pls not that. Know the story b4 criticising the glory! No one is stopping Antone from giving his or her money to the poor. Its a good idea too
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by HigherEd: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

It is rather sad that most Nigerians pastors are materialistics and do not follow the footsteps of Jesus. I don't need the help of any pastor to serve my God. I would rather give money to the poor and less privileged than pay tithes to these Pharisees called pastors.
Unfortunately you are the one that is a pharisee. And you place too much importance on your own money. Nobody genuinely cares how you give your cash to be very honest.
The church would never run out of who to give it money. It may shock you that this chopper was provided by one person sef.
Your money is irrelevant.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by lokobyforch(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2020
I still never understand ooo, na hand bill Dem wan dey troway come down, abi na where no get road go get helipad grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by emmy512: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

It is rather sad that most Nigerians pastors are materialistics and do not follow the footsteps of Jesus. I don't need the help of any pastor to serve my God. I would rather give money to the poor and less privileged than pay tithes to these Pharisees called pastors.
times have changed, jesus time the only luxury for travel was ships and boats or horses.
Are you trying to say if they were airplanes and Jesus could afford it he would still use donkey and travel or walk from city to city?
How many souls would he win like that

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Amotolongbo(f): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2020
TimeManager:

forget talk. If I carry you enter this kinda chopper, u go unwrap.

kiss the truth!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2020
T9ksy:
Rural evangelism = rural tithe payers.

Adeboye wants more tithe payers to swell his coffers grin
If sinners could have all these things, God's children should as well. Its high time you lots stop associating Christianity with poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2020
wizzyrich:
If sinners could have all these things, God's children should as well. Its high time you lots stop associating Christianity with poverty.
Bro happy thursday,abeg find me little cash nah wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by truthfulparrot(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2020
emmy512:
times have changed, jesus time the only luxury for travel was ships and boats or horses.
Are you trying to say if they were airplanes and Jesus could afford it he would still use donkey and travel or walk from city to city?
How many souls would he win like that
The message behind my post is that Jesus was not flamboyant as most of today's pastors. Granted, there were no cars or airplane.during Jesus days. But instead of using a horse or a Chariot that the rich class in his days were using, Jesus used a donkey!
He clearly told his disciples, my kingdom is not part of this world

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by TheChameleon: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:

THEY would NEVER understand.

Let them keep making a billionaire richer.

The billions spent on acquiring or maintaining this helicopter was directly/indirectly sourced from tithes. Only a brainless fool would believe there's no single member of RCCG who is dying from unpaid medical bills....

They prefer to glorify him instead of using their brains even briefly. You're wasting your time.

PS - I have the same low opinion of Muslims who waste billions building the economy of Saudi Arabia.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Notatribalist(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2020
barojana:
BREAKING!
Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter

by Daniel Breakforth

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has just received a brand new helicopter. Church Gist can authoritatively reveal that the Helicopter with registration marking ‘5N-EAA’ representing ‘Enoch Adejare Adeboye’ arrived Nigeria very recently, precisely about 2 weeks ago.

Recall that in December 2019, the 78 year old General Overseer of the Church with the ‘most ambitious evangelism drive globally’ according to News outfits Al-Jazeera and American News Outfit ‘Cable News Network’ (CNN) went on an apostolic/evangelical visit usually known as ‘LET’S GO A FISHING’ to about 20 towns around Nigeria within 4 days preaching and winning souls to Christ.

Church Gist stated then that the only possible way for such to be achieved was through an easy means of transportation such as a helicopter. The G.O, Pastor Enoch Adeboye had stated in 1981 as a 39 year old leader of the RCCG that the Church intended to plant Churches within 3 minutes driving distance in the developed world and 5 minutes walking distance in the developing world. This has led the Church to grow from 38 Churches when he stepped into office to over 40,000 Churches in the last 39 years and as old age finally arrives, the easy and sensible way to spearhead the continuing expansion is to the make use of an easy mode of transport to access the hinterlands.

Recently, the Bishop Oyedepo led Living Faith Church also acquired a new helicopter. The Living Faith Church is also planting 10,000 new churches in 2020 with over 5,000 already planted around Nigeria and in some other African countries inspite of the lockdown as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. The RCCG and the Living Faith Churches who are usually maligned ‘ignorantly’ on social media are the Churches presently spearheading the most aggressive evangelism move with massive church planting the World has ever witnessed from all records available.

The Church in Nigeria has recently come into the eye of the public as a result of issues raised by Bishop David Oyedepo regarding controversies over the recently signed CAMA (Company and Allied Matters Act) Law while 2 day’s ago, Pastor Adeboye visited the Seat of Power to meet the Nigerian President at the Aso Rock Villa in what was touted to be a meeting to among other things resolve the CAMA Controversy.

The brand new helicopter ‘5N-EAA’ is presently parked in the Winners’ Chapel owned hangar‘Dominion Aviation Center’ at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

Pastor Adeboye had famously stated to Al Jazeera’s Mohammed Adow in an interview monitored by Church Gist on 13th April 2013...”There are things you need...when you have to oversee churches in 160 nations, you can’t do that on a bicycle”. Today, the RCCG has churches in over 190 countries of the world.

Mohammed Adow of Al-Jazeera had ended that interview report by saying “More and more Nigerians have convinced themselves that their government has gone to sleep, so to their pastors they run for help”.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2168584149952111&id=444807728996437
How is he going to evangelize in rural area with his bodyguards?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by HigherEd: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2020
truthfulparrot:
The message behind my post is that Jesus was not flamboyant as most of today's pastors. Granted, there were no cars or airplane.during Jesus days. But instead of using a horse or a Chariot that the rich class in his days were using, Jesus used a donkey!
He clearly told his disciples, my kingdom is not part of this world
Please you can prove your non flamboyance by buying a tricycle not a car?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by tundchip2: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Jesus is Lord Forever and ever.

Go ye into the world..........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by oyeb15: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Christianity is a serious business that is registered under d guise of Charity with CAC but turn out to be a revenue generating Enterprise for d sole benefit of d overlords known as General Oversears.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by King44(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2020
If you criticise this post 700 years in hell fire

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by vasco01(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Congratulations Sir
On your new Mathew 6:33 confirmation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Hope there'll be landing spaces for it in choked up rural communities.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by WhisperedNoise: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2020
HigherEd:
He got the same chopper as Bishop Oyedepo's Augusta Westland - this chopper can do a Lagos - Borno trip without refueling. Adeboye must have fallen in love with it during his last rural outreach where he used BDO's own to reach 23 villages on his Let's go a fishing campaign.

More importantly it can sit 15 people, and that is so important because for instance prior to procuring this mad ass chopper, BDO does his local travels in a Private jet. Cost would be quite high for him and his entourage.

But AW139 can do same local trips as Private Jet, far more flexible in landing anywhere and can take an entire entourage of 15 people at a fraction of the cost of PJs.

It cost a whooping 4.6 Billion (more than some PJs?) but very economical in the long run..

Hope other head of ministries would buy it too. It would really help them with local travel.

A boss, I Stan sir. You're knowledgeable looto
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2020
That's why this Christians things opposed CAMA act 2020,
They like running the wealth of their masses indiscriminately.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by NairaMaster1(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Arch Bishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam Na gbaladun

See men now gathering happily to celebrate what the church and General Overseers are acquiring in materials and properties, not the number of lost sheep found.

But they want to use it to find the lost sheep
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Offpoint: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Churches that no longer concerns about your spiritual fare.
What's the essence million churches with unsaved menbers?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by buchilino(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Arch Bishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam Na gbaladun

See men now gathering happily to celebrate what the church and General Overseers are acquiring in materials and properties, not the number of lost sheep found.

MY SISTER, LET'S LOOK ONLY AT JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by psalmylee(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Biafrannuke:
The type Jesus and his disciples used?
no be lie..na him Jesus take enter Jerusalem.. Jesus is our perfect example.. I no go tall pass this one
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by IYANGBALI: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2020
He has started spending the money Buhari gaved him during his visit to the villa. Wehdone sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by cray91(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2020
mafoo! na change e go be to you later
Bodexman:

I have to buy mine too
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by magicminister: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2020
vicrot20:
Oga, Jesus would have rode on any kind of Car of his choice when he was alive. Dont associste Jesus with Poverty ok. Christianity isnt a criteria for poverty. It pays to serve God; You should pls not that. Know the story b4 criticising the glory! Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey. In his days, it was the poor that use donkeys as means of transportation while the rich used horses and chariots.

No matter how you look at it, Our pastors are not modest with their superstar lifestyle! I have no problem with how they live since it doesn’t affect me but let’s call a spade a spade okay.
Our pastors are not in anyway, shape or form emulating the ways of Christ when it comes to material possessions. They live lavishly and do not nearly enough empower the people to liberate themselves.

If CAN uses its power to organize a peaceful one million man protest against the bad leadership and suffering we have in Nigeria and all the big brand pastors are on board, the leaders will panic becaus for once, they’ll see a United and Unafraid Nigeria.

But the pastors will rather preach subservience while frolicking with the political elites and simultaneously stuffing their pockets with offerings from the poor masses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by AngelicBeing: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2020
HigherEd:
He got the same chopper as Bishop Oyedepo's Augusta Westland - this chopper can do a Lagos - Borno trip without refueling. Adeboye must have fallen in love with it during his last rural outreach where he used BDO's own to reach 23 villages on his Let's go a fishing campaign.

More importantly it can sit 15 people, and that is so important because for instance prior to procuring this mad ass chopper, BDO does his local travels in a Private jet. Cost would be quite high for him and his entourage.

But AW139 can do same local trips as Private Jet, far more flexible in landing anywhere and can take an entire entourage of 15 people at a fraction of the cost of PJs.

It cost a whooping 4.6 Billion (more than some PJs?) but very economical in the long run..

Hope other head of ministries would buy it too. It would really help them with local travel.

Gbam, that is around 12million dollars, l will also get my own in my lifetime, haters, Oya food don done, make una begin hate cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by Mutemenot(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2020
They keep preparing for their tomorrow while they keep telling us the world is coming to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism by ArcFresky(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2020
barojana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2168584149952111&id=444807728996437

I don't understand the essence of rural evangelism.
The people in towns that are your neighbors are still fantastically corrupt. You haven't saved them, its those that are far u want to save.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.