Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work? (5715 Views)

South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work? by detectivejones: 10:45am On May 21, 2021
peropoliet:
how about I recommend you to doctor anu......dont ask me any questions

It is finished
Re: Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work? by wealthtrak: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
theakuko:
OP I think you should try Vacuum therapy if you want your girlfriend's butt enhanced and enlarged. It is non surgical and 100% safe. Kindly check out @abefe.mmb of Instagram for more
Re: Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work? by wealthtrak: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Clinghton:
Download butt enhancement workout app on google play.
Re: Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work? by Ray1970: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2021
I can understand your frustration and feelings about your lover and what many people have advised you as suggestions. As you have earlier asked if BUTT ENLARGEMENT CREAM works and the answer is yes, if you get the right ones aside those untested ones claiming to be cream enlargement cream.

Go ahead to buy a cream called BOOST-UP ENLARGEMENT CREAM on Jiji for her and she should start seeing lifting of her butt and HIPS within 14days and 30 days, you wouldn't believe your eyes. But if you have money to buy the premium quality, which is more expensive and effective like seven days lifting, then you are good to go.

You can call my line 08143655956, if you need further explanation.

I wish you and her all the best.

Re: Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work? by yemzcosmetics: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hurry up...this is another wonderful year 2023.Get your miraculous and original buttocks and hips enlargement cream and pills,breast reduction cream,breast enlargement cream,penis enlargement cream for men,vaginal tightening coil that makes ur vaginal smell nice n makes the wall tight.Results are very real and permanent.within 8-10days of use.Non has any side effect..We make waybill and shipment all over the nation.0803429200
Re: Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Clinghton:
Download butt enhancement workout app on google play.
It doesn't work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Fiancee's Mother Serves U This On Your First Visit / My Experience With A Celebrity Yesterday. It's A Big Shame / My Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator As A Birthday Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.