Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,883 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) (10847 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were β€œHoes” / Do Butt Enlargement Creams Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by marvelck: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
I've noticed south African women are naturally endowed. They usually don't do butt enhancement cos they are already have big yansh and wide hips...

Same with Ghanaian girls too. I guess this whole butt enhancement stuff is common with Naija and American ladies...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by endsarrrs(f): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Some topics will amaze you.

They do. Stop bashing Nigerian ladies

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by endsarrrs(f): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
undecided

CC : Infolenka

Your kind of area of concern...

8 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by RoadMozart(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Op
You mentioned Ladies but you showed us a girl. Where are the remaining? And who told you they don't do such in other countries apart from 9jiriya and America?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
yet they all wear these yeye ugly mops on their heads.... where are all the goddesses who rock their natural hair?!?

***spit on floor***

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by garriAndsugar: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
I dey come, make i put Vaseline for fire

5 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by endsarrrs(f): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
yet they all wear these yeye ugly mops on their heads.... where are all the goddesses who rock their natural hair?!?

***spit on floor***

Isn't what you men like them wearing on their head? If you now see we with the natural healthy long hair, you will start calling us names like 'mammy water spirit'.

Enjoy your taste

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
endsarrrs:
Isn't what you men like them wearing on their head? If you now see we with the natural healthy long hair, you will start calling us names like 'mammy water spirit'.
Enjoy your taste

I, for one, dislike women wearing wigs like the plague... whats the point of enjoying being with the above woman during the day, for her to turn into some zombie looking person at night?! nah, i'd rather settle for the zombie from the get go and not fool myself with these above yeye fake looking person with the mask they put on their faces/heads.

6 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by solmusdesigns: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Very ignorant of you

3 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
I foresee Nigeria vs South Africa war coming... grin grin grin

But let me run for my life before I get caught in the crossfire...πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by KingCold: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
cool...All eyes...
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by garriAndsugar: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

I, for one, dislike women wearing wigs like the plague... whats the point of enjoying being with the above woman during the day, for her to turn into some zombie looking person at night?! nah, i'd rather settle for the zombie from the get go and not fool myself with these above yeye fake looking person with the mask they put on their faces/heads.
if you channel this energy go another thing e go good for you

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by KingCold: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I foresee Nigeria vs South Africa war coming... grin grin grin

But let me run for my life before I get caught in the crossfire...πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
It's inevitable, watch them throwing insults...tick, tock, tick

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by MechanicMike: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
endsarrrs:

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
As for me, I'm excluding myself from this round.. grin grin grin... I'll just drink my water and watch from a distance.

And no one better mention me.. grin grin
KingCold:
It's inevitable, watch them throwing insults...tick, tock, tick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by MechanicMike: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
endsarrrs:

Which kind Nigerian ladies?.
Bro...have u ever seen Nigerian females with big yansh...HELL NOOOOOO..

....I BEGGGGGY!!!(no offenscce) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by MechanicMike: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
RoadMozart:
Op
You mentioned Ladies but you showed us a girl. Where are the remaining? And who told you they don't do such in other countries apart from 9jiriya and America?

Son are u wereing glassssssses witout lens?....can't u see they are lightskin beautiful ladies?(no offenscce) angry
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Chei see body I go lick this babe like mango
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by RoadMozart(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

Son are u wereing glassssssses witout lens?....can't u see they are lightskin beautiful ladies?(no offenscce) angry
are you sure you know the difference between LADY and LADIES?
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by MechanicMike: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
RoadMozart:

are you sure you know the difference between LADY and LADIES?

Bro u no better BECUZ u dress like lady?...I beggggy!!! angry
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by MechanicMike: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Chei see body I go lick this babe like mango

Sadly our Nigeria women never fine like this....they need training!!(no offenscce) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Where the average Nigerian girl see money do yansh?
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by RoadMozart(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

Bro u no better BECUZ u dress like lady?...I beggggy!!! angry
Its The lady in the picture
One lady, three pictures.

Have a wonderful night
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by FahBuLous: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
endsarrrs:

Nigerian ladies with their overused and smelly pusssy, still go for butt enlargement that they cant take care of, let them open yansh nw for doggy, erection to disappear ones bkus of the rotten smell of their pussy and ass. SPITS.

3 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by wiseone28: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tell them that we need more FIRE

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Babaken(m): 2:59am On Jun 07, 2023
OP have you been to Ghana and how many years have you stay in Ghana 7 out every 10 Ghanaians ladies did boobs or hip enlargement that dose not mean they don't have those with natural hip but majority of them use cream. If someone can rent a shop at tudu where renting are very expensive and all she sells is hip and boobs enlargement stuff including soaps, cream, oil capsules, inserting once, injection etc that tells you how lucrative that business is.
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 4:04am On Jun 07, 2023
Lol. Some women that get BBLs aren't necessarily flat. They're just greedy.

Angolan women for instance.
Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2023
I no dey like babes with small boobs.

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Starboytwo(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2023
LOVEGINO:
I no dey like babes with small boobs.
at all. I run faraway from them.

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2023
SA babes way get HIV like mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2023
HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV HEAD QUARTERS IN AFRICA.

Not envious, nor jelous, not hateful just stating the FACT!.

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) by Lionessza6(f): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV, HIV HEAD QUARTERS IN AFRICA.

Not envious, nor jelous, not hateful just stating the FACT!.

I'm not saying you're envious, jealous, hateful and bitter but it's a sad fact that your men sell their last properties in desparation to move to the HIV headquarters of Africa grin grin grin grin. It must burn like hell that they aren't even scared of HIV, infact they'd rather leave a bitter and hypocritical bible thumper Uche to chase after HIV ++++ Zanele grin grin grin. Levels!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women / Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland / Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.