Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (15038 Views)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Tonto30(f): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
No issues with them. I watch their movies, I read books about them. We should all be free to do what makes us happy.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RedEagle: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
My main gripe is the expectations that people put on the LGBT community.

Gay people are people, so they aren't obliged to be extra good and you don't have to see them as extra bad because of their sexuality.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by brian91(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Should I say the innocence attitude few anong them display when meeting a stranger..
First was you would be amazed with their status being working class(good job), well-vocal/intelligent, religious and the likes. The last encounter was a stranger we got talking as result of EPL and the other football news. He got carried away by the talk and laugh, and began to admire. To the extent that he changed his dp to mine, and doing some stuff I found strange.
At the end, I politely called him to order.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by sanpipita(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
brian91:
Should I say the innocence attitude few anong them display when meeting a stranger..
First was you would be amazed with their status being working class(good job), well-vocal/intelligent, religious and the likes. The last encounter was a stranger we got talking as result of EPL and the other football news. He got carried away by the talk and laugh, and began to admire. To the extent that he changed his dp to mine, and doing some stuff I found strange.

Lol some will crush and forget the person they crush on isnt on same wavelength with them, gets to point they can't even help themselves but then good you straightened things out with him

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
brian91:

This is y'all major problem. Your experience with one gay person doesn't translate to how most gay folks act sir.

Well, you'll do the same to a girl you're attracted to even if you may not know she might be into ladies alone.

So stop sounding like every gay man desires all men without minding the sexuality, cos you end up promoting a wrong narrative about the community. undecided

I'm glad you ironed it out with him btw.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol some will crush and forget the person they crush on isnt on same wavelength with them, gets to point they can't even help themselves but then good you straightened things out with him

Have you ever thought if a girl you are crushing on may be into ladies and not on the same wavelength too?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by sanpipita(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
HuntSon:

Have you ever thought if a girl you are crushing on may be into ladies and not on the same wavelength too?

I do and think everyone should too, having conversation and close relationship doesn't mean other side might be interested to date or have a fling
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Erojepromise(f): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
my own is that it is unnatural and if there are so many lgbt's human would go extinct..... period
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Erojepromise(f): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
HuntSon:

Internalized homophobia is caused by societal stigmatization. Some people can't stand up to bullies, that's why they think becoming one is okay. They think being homphobic will erase every trace of them being queer too.
you are wrong , don't accuse straight people of being gay too due to bullying seems to me like you are forcing your sexual orientation on them. some people hate cats doesn't make them cats, everyone have their phobias which is a norm amongst humans.
note. l don't support inhumane acts on gays but they shouldn't try to change the status quo. you guys are already tolerated and loved by liberals you can radicalize every soul on earth to accept your ideas...
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Liposure: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Erojepromise:
my own is that it is unnatural and if there are so many lgbt's human would go extinct..... period
the one that baffles me is when they say its genetic as if the creator made a mistake
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Erojepromise:
you are wrong , don't accuse straight people of being gay too due to bullying seems to me like you are forcing your sexual orientation on them. some people hate cats doesn't make them cats, everyone have their phobias which is a norm amongst humans.
note. l don't support inhumane acts on gays but they shouldn't try to change the status quo. you guys are already tolerated and loved by liberals you can radicalize every soul on earth to accept your ideas...

What is this one saying?? I'm talking of internalized homophobia and you're talking about forcing sexual orientations on Heteros

Y'all don't fail to seize every opportunity to promote homphobia! Come out clean as a homphobe and stop hiding under irrationalities!

How about you take your advice and stop forcing hetrosexuality on queers! Don't quote me out of context again o
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Erojepromise:

I thought you were talking of intolerance just now?

So are gays more than heteros? Has the world population gone down since gays started having rights??

Your Insecurity is not our fault please
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Liposure:
the one that baffles me is when they say its genetic as if the creator made a mistake

So because you aren't gay, you immediately assumed the creator made a mistake??

If u believe the creator doesn't make mistakes, then why is it hard for you to accept them and allow the creator deal with them? cheesy

YOU ARE NOT GAY TO KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE BORN GAY OR NOT so zip it!
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by brian91(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
HuntSon:

This is y'all major problem. Your experience with one gay person doesn't translate to how most gay folks act sir.

Well, you'll do the same to a girl you're attracted to even if you may not know she might be into ladies alone.

So stop sounding like every gay man desires all men without minding the sexuality, cos you end up promoting a wrong narrative about the community. undecided

I'm glad you ironed it out with him btw.

You got my narration wrong, sir!! Anyway, apologies if you saw it a wrong one smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2020
smiley
brian91:

You got my narration wrong, sir!! Anyway, apologies if you saw it a wrong one smiley
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2020
1. The community values sex over meaningful relationships

2. It is difficult to maintain a romantic relationship in the community

3. The community is overly focused on sex

4. In the community, everyone has sex with each other

5. The community is overly preoccupied with hookup/dating apps

6. In the community, there is a lot of risky sex

7. The community overly value having a high status job

8. The community overly value those who are powerful and high status

9. The community overly value stylish clothes and up-to-date fashion

10. In the community, there is a lot of fighting, bickering, and cattiness

11. The community is overly gossipy

12. The community has a culture of competition and jealousy

13. The community is overly cliquey

14. In the community, there is a lot of mistrust among friends

15. The community is overly judgemental

16. The community is overly materialistic

17. The community is racist

18. The community sexually objectifies people of color

19. The community discriminates against its members who have HIV/AIDS

20. The community overly value physically fit bodies

21. The community overly value PENIS size

22. The community overly value being masculine

23. The community sees older men as less desirable

24. Within the community, strong, meaningful relationships are rare

25. The community is overly preoccupied with social media

26. In the community, there is a lot of drug use

27. The community places too much emphasis on fitting into a specific category or group ( e.g. twink, bear, jock)

28. The community is overly focused on sexual position ( e.g., top, bottom, versatile)

So those are what I dislike about the community angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:41am On Nov 18, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
1. The community values sex over meaningful relationships

2. It is difficult to maintain a romantic relationship in the community

3. The community is overly focused on sex

4. In the community, everyone has sex with each other

5. The community is overly preoccupied with hookup/dating apps

6. In the community, there is a lot of risky sex

7. The community overly value having a high status job

8. The community overly value those who are powerful and high status

9. The community overly value stylish clothes and up-to-date fashion

10. In the community, there is a lot of fighting, bickering, and cattiness

11. The community is overly gossipy

12. The community has a culture of competition and jealousy

13. The community is overly cliquey

14. In the community, there is a lot of mistrust among friends

15. The community is overly judgemental

16. The community is overly materialistic

17. The community is racist

18. The community sexually objectifies people of color

19. The community discriminates against its members who have HIV/AIDS

20. The community overly value physically fit bodies

21. The community overly value PENIS size

22. The community overly value being masculine

23. The community sees older men as less desirable

24. Within the community, strong, meaningful relationships are rare

25. The community is overly preoccupied with social media

26. In the community, there is a lot of drug use

27. The community places too much emphasis on fitting into a specific category or group ( e.g. twink, bear, jock)

28. The community is overly focused on sexual position ( e.g., top, bottom, versatile)

So those are what I dislike about the community angry

LMAO grin grin grin.... please i don't even know where to start
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2020
HuntSon:

LMAO grin grin grin.... please i don't even know where to start

Nah that no 28 dey vex me pass.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Nah that no 28 dey vex me pass.

Okay... I'll get back to you later grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.