Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name (58485 Views)

Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Rahmanjargo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

These people and lack of home-training....

Na them dey disown pass, dey banish pass. undecided
Why do you tribalize everything? Why can't you pretend like you have sense?
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dude has some serious psychological damage..

The old man don do am strong thing.....

the whites wey crase pass us seff no Bear their mama name....

3 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Emyogalanya: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
save it to use as tip when you wanna change yours
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by LadySarah: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin
Ingenuity. For what it's worth he appreciate s the mums sacrifice.
It must have been a sad childhood for him. Every an needs a male figure to look up to.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by bodecasual(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
temmienewells:
I don't understand where he's coming from, but for the sake of posterity, it's not funny.
He’s coming from the court where he did his affidavit/change of name�
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by dazzlingd(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Englishisamust:

Correction

Don't use small letter for 'I', regardless of any punctuation mark you use.

The day u will quote me, walahi I'll send u 600 years.....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by TheChameleon: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Rahmanjargo to his useless father:
Why do you tribalize everything? Why can't you pretend like you have sense?

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by dazzlingd(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
cheesy
bodecasual:

He’s coming from the court where he did his affidavit/change of name�
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Meomonla: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
why should this be news? na him sabi na. na him choice
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by flyingpig: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Omoluabi16:
He's one of those male feminists on social media. Just like solomon buchi, He will be alright later.
All those male feminists on social media just dey hilarious

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Angrymode: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Englishisamust:

Correction

Don't use small letter for 'I', regardless of any punctuation mark you use.

I hope you can write and punctuate perfectly in your native language? Yeye de smell undecided
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Guide777(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Efulufe. He has joined the ranks of Joe Afonjakwe, okoroawusa, and Lawlitter Palmie drinker Onochie. What is Ruth?, Okeke NWANYI adiro mman'nti.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by luvme0702: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aru Eme! Impossible. Let him go and change it ASAP.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Meomonla: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
2cribz:
Afonjas dont bear such names, we know its the handywork of Igbos,the normal miscreants, fake drug,fake parts,fake clothes,drug peddlers,fraud both online and see me i see you,baby factory,omg, they are everywhere
bros this isn't fair

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
chii8:
A child born by an absentee father will choose this type of route.The world is changing....

Only you get up to 15 accounts for nairaland
abeg fear God
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by bigjj: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Why not Victor Victor?
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Rugaria: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
Maybe the father never married his mother...him go don go drag property na e dem show am pepper..na e him do u-turn.

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by EPO246: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
So what?
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Deborah98(f): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Not funny though, there must be a reason behind it
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Babastrong(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wetin concern me. Na your problem be this. Note, my mama go flog me if i talk am say i want change my surname to her name. I GET A STABLE AND LOVELY FAMILY! PERIOD.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by egojiokwu(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
If his reason is reasonable, he would have chosen his mother's surname instead. To bear Ruth as a man is a mistake that will ridicule him for life.

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
faithfull18:
Why should we meet him

Lol
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by favour32(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
E for answer Victor Victor.... Nigeria na father land...if you like answer Ruth....na ya self you dey do.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Englishisamust: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
dazzlingd:

The day u will quote me, walahi I'll send u 600 years.....nonsense
Why sir?
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by edoairways: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:
Maybe his father was never there in his life so it's a thing of choice. I like!
Even if his father wasn't,he can bear his mother's father last name

2 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
Maybe the father never married his mother...him go don go drag property na e dem show am pepper..na e him do u-turn.
grin
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by od501: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
JohnspeakU:
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to announce his legal change of name.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214544821893791&id=1818262926

What’s your take on it?

A Dog raised by a woman.....(complete em)
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by eghevaare: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
He is not going to do better than the father. He has only succeeded letting the whole world know that his father's blood run in his vains. Probably the the father went after another woman apart from the mum. Now he has ran after the mother.

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by realstars: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
He Is Not The First Person That Has Don That.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by illicit(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Charmingrascal:

It's just a name, no biggie.
Yeah well
It's just odd for a man to be answering a woman's name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.