Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name (58477 Views)

Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by PearlStreet(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
I saw Ibeh in his name. Ibehribe.

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Angrymode: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
His children will surely delete this stupidity of their names.

It's even better if he had changed it to his maternal surname. I don't think his own mum is alive to subscribe to this stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Martinez39s(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What consequences exactly? The father name no eep am so...
...is it the mother's name that will help him?
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by scopusng(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
The Buhari Tragedy.
If an impotent man is boasting of his sexual versatility and fertility in order to entice a woman to marry, please always remind him that he's not going to have intercourse with the woman with mouth or impregnates her with sweet talk and boasting when the woman eventually agrees to marry him. It's a matter of time that his true nature will be exposed and he will be ridiculed. This is the Buhari tragedy in leadership.

You don't lie to come to power because when you come to power, you can't govern with lies & propangada. Only political rogues do that. Promise and fulfill your promises is the hallmark of integrity.

Any serious and honest candidate and political party worth their names are expected to have done their homework well on all sectors of the economy especially on oil and gas sector which is the centrepiece of Nigerian economy. Be frank and honest with the electorate/citizens on programmes and policies you will implement or you won't, say what you are sure of, not sure or in doubt. Winning election should not be a do or die affair or at risk of losing ones integrity.

Don't promise sweet lies and paradise when you know that you are not visionary and intelligent enough or ideologically disposed to implement what you are promising when you get to power. This is the Buhari tragedy.

MKO & Buhari.
During the tensed June 12, 1993 live TV presidential debate, MKO Abiola was directly asked if he would increase pump price of petrol. He responded that as a trained qualified chartered accountant with many years of national and international experience, it would be stupid of him to sit there and give a yes or no answer without looking at all the current relevant papers and meet with the professionals handling our oil industry to be well informed after which an informed position could be reached for the ultimate benefits of Nigerians.

22 years after, in 2015, the same question was posed to Candidate Buhari who had been a petroleum minister and a military head of state. So, Nigerians expected the retired General to be well informed and better informed than MKO Abiola, a member of the same bourgeois class with him but who had never run the nation's oil industry, hence his smart answer to the question.

Buhari's answer was succinct and often repeated. He said that how would he increase pump price of petrol when he knew it would have adverse effects on the poor. He promised to make our dying refineries work optimally and build new ones to stabilize prices. He also said there was no oil subsidy and that petrol should sell less than N87 per litre. Nigerians believed him without knowing that Mr. Integrity was just lying with Integrity or he was just an automated Mascot manufactured by the "progressive" section of the thieving ruling class coded with sweet lies for electoral victory.

Now that petrol price will be increasing at random based on their manipulated market forces since our refineries remain comatose and no new ones built as promised by Buhari, we must all rise to stop the old liar, a stone hearted Hangman or else petrol price may jump to N1000 per litre one day during his tenure. We must demand that the old man should fulfill his promise on the refineries as a way forward.

PDP & APC
Well, those who are thinking that PDP should lead protest against APC government's regular hike in pump price don't know the true meaning of Opposition Party. It's like expecting an armed robber to protest against a violent serial rapist for maltreating a victim who desperately escaped from his own den into the hands of an experienced serial rapist.

The masses, struggling working people, labour, genuine CSOs, market people, artisans students and youth have to rely on their own independent strength to resist this neo-liberal attack that will further impoverish the famished citizens. If not, the suffering continues until we are ready to break the CHAINS.
Forward to the Barricade!
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
No be small thing
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Babisha10(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Why the half information we suppose know the reason behind it...
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by blazebaba(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
undecided

somebody should give the OP a round of a slap pls...
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Englishisamust: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Emyogalanya:
save it to use as tip when you wanna change yours

Use capital letter when starting a sentence.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by viccizy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lol. Funny dude
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Englishisamust: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
blazebaba:
undecided

somebody should give the OP a round of a slap pls...
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by EmekaA125(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
His choice, his decision.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by prophetfire: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Capital mumu man.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Englishisamust: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
2cribz:
Afonjas dont bear such names, we know its the handywork of Igbos,the normal miscreants, fake drug,fake parts,fake clothes,drug peddlers,fraud both online and see me i see you,baby factory,omg, they are everywhere

Correction

Afonjas don't bear such names, we know its the handywork of Igbos, the normal miscreants, fake drug, fake parts, fake clothes, drug peddlers, fraud both online and see me I see you, baby factory and omg. They are everywhere.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
Maybe the father never married his mother...him go don go drag property na e dem show am pepper..na e him do u-turn.
Where some of you get your form of wild imaginations, I just can't figure it out cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by blazebaba(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Englishisamust:

Would have loved to pour out my mind to you but when i saw your signature,i decided to keep my cool,,,

heads up*grins sheepishly*
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by IWillSueYou(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Englishisamust:

Correction

Afonjas don't bear such names, we know it's the handywork of Igbos, the normal miscreants, fake drug, fake parts, fake clothes, drug peddlers, fraud both online and see me I see you, baby factory and omg. They are everywhere.

Corrections, lol.

Afonjas don't bear such names; we know its the handiwork of Igbos, the normal miscreants, fake drug, fake parts, fake clothes, drug peddlers, fraud, both online and see-me-I-see you, baby factory and omg.... They are everywhere.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by 2Ways(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Omoluabi16:
He's one of those male feminists on social media. Just like solomon buchi, He will be alright later.

that Solomon buchi behaves like a gay though!
he is my school mate
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Englishisamust: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
IWillSueYou:

Corrections, lol.

Afonjas don't bear such names; we know its the handiwork of Igbos, the normal miscreants, fake drug, fake parts, fake clothes, drug peddlers, fraud, both online and see-me-I-see you, baby factory and omg.... They are everywhere.

Thanks, but why do you use (wink when you complete the first sentence.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by drightguy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:
Maybe his father was never there in his life so it's a thing of choice. I like!

Or probably the mother is yet to know who impregnated her
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by AreaFada2: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
I showed my bank this news.
They credited my account with 1000 trillion Zimbabwe dollars. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by dex4sure: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
this life no balance

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by atrix4g(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
As a Muslim, one could be named that or could name themselves only if they are confirmed Bastards. Born out of wedlock children. Confirm one oo.
So it's not out of place.
So, you see Islam is a complete way of life. smiley
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Kemimarch16(f): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Some men need to be responsible father
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by zebra(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
It's not really new sha. Our former head of state, Gen Murtala Mohammed also added his mother's name to his name. Gen. Murtala Ramat Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by specco(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Never take action while you are still angry.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by IWillSueYou(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Englishisamust:

Thanks, but why do you use (wink when you complete the first sentence.

I don't get, sir. Is it, "... it's the handiwork..."?

I couldn't effect the change because the editor would not change its to it's

I really like the way you point out errors though. People are too ... to see that you don't actually mean any harm.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Jirehz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
Maybe the father never married his mother...him go don go drag property na e dem show am pepper..na e him do u-turn.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

See as you take imagine wetin go don xup�

Lmao �
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by xtervaganza(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
If you know this guy you won't be surprised. He's an attention seeker. A class a low life
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Airtimex(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
chii8:
A child born by an absentee father will choose this type of route.The world is changing....

Not a good change
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by sped1oro(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Senator Ufot Ekaette equally has something similar and I was informed in 2005 during my NYSC that Akwa-Ibom tradition doesn’t forbade that
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Cha E! This one be like woman wrapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.