Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name (58482 Views)

Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by drololaaof: 5:44am On Sep 04, 2020
You can be anything you want -.goat snake stone water etc what is the fuss about it .You will be referred to as a feminine
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by wildikeman(m): 5:50am On Sep 04, 2020
From the time my mother hot pregnant of me and bore me after 11 months,and stayed with me throughout my life, single handedly bringing up five of us...I almost did. His choice. It doesn't matter to me...mama better pass papa
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by ogawisdom(m): 5:56am On Sep 04, 2020
I hope this will reverse the pump price increment
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by sparog(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2020
bukatyne:
I hope he thought through his actions and ready to bear the consequences.

Whatever made him change it to his mother's first name must be 'worth it' to him.

Modified:

He changed his surname to his mother's first name because he is a feminist? undecided

Signs.

It is a pity it flies over his head:

You changed your surname from your father's family name (to fight 'male superiority') to your mother's first name (to establish 'female superiority'). This means you don't want 'equality'; you want to strip men of the 'perceived power' they have and have it to yourself.

Not angry that A is bad; angry that you are not allowed to be bad like A.

Las las, una go dey alright.

You're so smart
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by chiedonedoor(m): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Like is not funny, he only understand what he is doing, who are mine.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by dagbas: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2020
He later realized the name is not his real father
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Maomex: 6:50am On Sep 04, 2020
maybe he's trying to imitate the Ruth in Bible..wey no gree leave her mother in law.. when the monkey tail clear from his eyes..he go no say kaaki no be leather!
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Newboss(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Bianda24:
I can relate to the guy's reason for choosing that route. Some dad are not their just like my dad .sometimes I feel like changing my surname.

You should change it.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by segun18(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2020
This is quite common in Ghana if I am right. I am suspecting the biological father never played a part in his life.

It is well bro. I don't know your motive but it is well.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by micmond: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2020
IDENTITY CRISIS: "Former documents remains valid"
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by ofiko123(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2020
His life his business...
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by PaulH07: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2020
KristaPretty:
Maybe his father was never there in his life so it's a thing of choice. I like!

He mama no geh surname?
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by SpecTTraP: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2020
More like disowning the father. Truthfully speaking, some fathers deserve this kind of physical and mental humiliation at least once in their lives before they die.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by manuelreports: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Someone have just lost his Land
Someone have just lost his right to his rightful inheritance
Except the Mother is dead, no Woman of substance will ever allow her son change his father's name to her name. Some of these actions have direct or indirect consequences today or in the future. Funny enough Children of these days think they can wake up and do what ever they feel like doing.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by zudozz: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2020
that na d next thing wey I need to do..
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by MosayA: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2020
Confusion everywhere grin grin grin

Misplaced priority.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by nick50(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2020
Whether his father was there or not isn't a valid reason for such stupidity.. He should have adopted his mother's surname if he really wants to switch over to her mother's side... I think feminists has brainwashed him but Las Las na him children go suffer am
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2020
JohnspeakU:
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to announce his legal change of name.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214544821893791&id=1818262926

What’s your take on it?

Probably hates his dad
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Stmiceel(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2020
E get why.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Onelove508: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Offpoint:
Imagine his daughter answering.
Beatrice Ruth

And son

James Ruth

Let me go announce to my community something new under the sun has happened.

Hus children will answer his name not his surname.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by lonelydora: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2020
illicit:
What's the rationale behind this oddity

co-ask

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Malawian(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2020
The Idiot seems not to understand the surname is actually his own and not just his fathers own.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Awoo88: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2020
temmienewells:
I don't understand where he's coming from, but for the sake of posterity, it's not funny.
He is setting a pace. Just watch other young ditch their useless father and his name for their mother's name
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by bukatyne(f): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2020
sparog:

You're so smart

grin

Thanks.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Mathantics: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2020
Has anyone done this before?
His children or grandchildren will correct it.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by fabadec: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
tosine102:
Imagine his son answering samuel ruth, chukwu ruth grin
Laugh don kill me die grin
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Offpoint: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Onelove508:

Hus children will answer his name not his surname.
middle name nkor?
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by tiswell(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
bukatyne:
I hope he thought through his actions and ready to bear the consequences.

Whatever made him change it to his mother's first name must be 'worth it' to him.

Modified:

He changed his surname to his mother's first name because he is a feminist? undecided

Signs.

It is a pity it flies over his head:

You changed your surname from your father's family name (to fight 'male superiority') to your mother's first name (to establish 'female superiority'). This means you don't want 'equality'; you want to strip men of the 'perceived power' they have and have it to yourself.

Not angry that A is bad; angry that you are not allowed to be bad like A.

Las las, una go dey alright.
Good logical premises, go girl!!!

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Slurity(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
And when you thought you have seen it all someone will just come from nowhere and do the unthinkable. You will be amazed to here that he is a Christian or Muslim that suppose to understand the spiritual implication of his action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.