Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name (58487 Views)

Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
faithfull18:
Why should we meet him
So he can meet you too.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by YoungAncient1: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
I hope he becomes a poster boy/brand ambassador for the feminist movement of nigeria
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by simplesearch: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Some sacrifices are paid not for the present but to preserve your posterity from unnecessary bitterness and bickering. Decisions taken out of anger and emotions hardly produce any positive result. How will it sound to the ears when his first child seek enrolment Into a KG class, and the head teacher ask the child what's your name? He answers, my name is William Ruth! What?! Which is your first and last name? My last name is Ruth. They'll know there is a problem in that family. Lets not be selfish or too quick to take decisions that can place a permanent mark of abitrariness on our generation. Even if you don't care, reasonable people in that lineage will care to ask and know why?
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Englishisamust: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
IWillSueYou:

I don't get, sir. Is it, "... it's the handiwork..."?

I couldn't effect the change because the editor would not change its to it's

I really like the way you point out errors though. People are too ... to see that you don't actually mean any harm.

I mean the apostrophe.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by RPG2020(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad

Use am learn or get sense
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by bignero: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
Maybe the father never married his mother...him go don go drag property na e dem show am pepper..na e him do u-turn.

Bros you harsh oo grin.. You no gey sympathy
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by bluefilm: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
He probably just discovered that his mother had him for another man while different from the man he thought was his real father.

Such is life.

DNA testing is a must in our world today to avoid similar or such stories that touch, twenty something years later...
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by etrange: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
His choice. You can be called whatever you want, it only takes a few paper works. No big deal.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Baba para nor be small
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by ade002: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
When women fight for equality I believe this is what they should be fighting for -that their children can claim and represent their home town
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by kabillionaire(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
I'm not surprised, his head looks RUTHless.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by YourFreedom(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nigeria Tax and Account Solutions. Pending Tax Audit and TCC Clearance? Business Leakages? We are a network of Chartered Accountants, with seasoned tax and accounting ingenuity. We offer tax services, In & Out stay Accounting services, Internal control & audit set-up. External audit, BPP certificate, Payroll Services, Accounting Package Solutions and related busines solutions. Chart with us live on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp/Call us on 08035638483. Email us: talk2ayodelelambo@gmail.com, www.ayodelelambo.com

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by ayenale1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
The behavior of some father family members is so annoying, how can some paternal family members neglect their responsibilities of their brother's children and their mother and you expect them to continue using your family name, its impossible...if changing the useless paternity name to his mother's name gives him joy so be it afterall who paternity name epp.

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by hstar: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
KristaPretty:
Maybe his father was never there in his life so it's a thing of choice. I like!
e fit be so o
who knows?

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by hstar: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
frozen70:
I think his father was never relevant in his life
maybe
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by hstar: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Dude has some serious psychological damage..

The old man don do am strong thing.....

the whites wey crase pass us seff no Bear their mama name....
Ross Barkley nkor?

person we no bear him papa name, he chose his surname from his maternal side, na of recent him announce say he wan meet him papa
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by TruthSpeaker: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
Maybe the father never married his mother...him go don go drag property na e dem show am pepper..na e him do u-turn.
Hahaha, you think sey nah every body dey get property to drag. There are some men that don’t even leave an empty bottle to be inherited when they die.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by donkuso(f): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Change comes with so many things....

Order for your Original and organic
Honey:#2000 per 75cl bottle. 1Ltr #3500,20Ltrs #32,000,25Ltrs #38,000.
Location: Portharcourt. Money guaranteed back if you perform all test necessary and not satisfied. We deliver nationwide.
Chat/Call:07032282281.
# Verified seller.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by SweetCunt97(f): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
...is it the mother's name that will help him?
Perhaps he feels better bearing her name
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by shankara7: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What consequences exactly? The father name no eep am so...
What is sweet about cunt?
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by TheBedWench: 12:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Nasrothschild1: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by galantjoe(m): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2020
This one is not funny. Surname is a male name for all cultures, all societies and all countries. It 8s not only obtainable in Nigeria but every part of world.

May his confused brain be resetted to normal
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Attention seeker undecided
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by 4tomandchi: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Na only him know watin him eye don see. I wish you luck brother if the change in name will change your fortune.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by chii8(f): 1:21am On Sep 04, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

Only you get up to 15 accounts for nairaland
abeg fear God

My dear,why are you sweating? don't make accusations you can not prove please.If you don't agree with my comment, make your own comment and stop unnecessary bickering.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Emyogalanya: 2:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Englishisamust:

Use capital letter when starting a sentence.
you think this is your classroom? or you think i'm your student ? pls save that talk for your students. just keep speaking grammer and waste away
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Olawoye9345(m): 2:50am On Sep 04, 2020
*MATURE MINDS ONLY!*

If you aren't matured enough to make these two decisions, then don't join this group.

1. If you are not matured enough to know the perfect ways to make money and build a fortune.

2. If you are not matured enough to manage huge amount of money!

I am ready ready to give out my secrets of making money online *FOR FREE!*
Yes, it is free. But we need your determination and readiness.

Are you ready ?
Then join us

/+2348143756840
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Chirowman(m): 4:28am On Sep 04, 2020
just for clout chasing
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Dan18(m): 4:28am On Sep 04, 2020
donbachi:
Another angle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.