Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name (58489 Views)

Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Guyman02: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
In the same week
- DSTV subscription increased
- Electricity tarrif increased.
- Petrol pump price increased.
- Interest on savings in banks reduced to 1.25% from 3.75%.
- Inflation on the rise.
- Unemployment on the rise.

Very interesting week I must say.
NEXT LEVEL:
This is enough to make a man to change his name to that of his dog

3 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Mrbukus(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Reason best known to him
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by OscarJaden(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
I don't see anything bad in him changing his surname to his mother own... his not the first to do it and certainly won't be last

3 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by kareemkamil(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Are you sure the guy is rational thinking man, check him well please

3 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by tolumizzy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oponu
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by abiolaoladipupo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
E no even sound well. E for just find one of his name use am as surname.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Englishisamust: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is so shocking

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
To collect this one land go dey easy

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Sholaco: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Not a big deal, i don't think it's sacrilegious! It's his choice
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by TheChameleon: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin

Igbo and poor upbringing.... undecided

Na 5 & 6

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by hopexter(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
His wife will be the one to regret it and suffer the name like Dorothy Ruth, marry Ruth. WTF! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
This isn't a news. Shouldn't be here.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by kareemkamil(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Check him, The guy must be one of Nigeria lazy youth.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Zico5(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is an abomination in Yoruba land
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Uzomacharles: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na GIRLS dey read this thread pass ooo
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by mozona(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Is not a new thing!
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Unrated900(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
His dad must have dis own him hence changing his surname to mum’s name.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Emyogalanya: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
faithfull18:
Why should we meet him
For name change tutorials na
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Englishisamust: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ogegeodey:
wetin Messi never see for transfer market
every new day, the internet pops new rubbish
Use capital letter when starting a sentence.

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by ThatFairGuy1: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
This reminds me of Murtala Muhammad RAHMAT

1 Like

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by ibuildstuff(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
bukatyne:
I hope he thought through his actions and ready to bear the consequences.

Whatever made him change it to his mother's first name must be 'worth it' to him.
Which consequences are u talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zico5:
This is an abomination in Yoruba land
I'm just hearing this. How do you mean
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Ogegeodey(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Englishisamust:

Use capital letter when starting a sentence.

pidgin English no d follow those rules

6 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by morris477(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Like mama like son
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by dazzlingd(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
A man at his age who still blames his failure in life on his father's name is a shame forever

4 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Englishisamust: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sholaco:
Not a big deal, i don't think it's sacrilegious! It's his choice

Correction

Don't use small letter for 'I', regardless of any punctuation mark you use.

2 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Probably a useless father.. I wish the father was a billionaire... Chai, see wenti poverty dey cause.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Charmingrascal(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
illicit:
What's the rationale behind this oddity

It's just a name, no biggie.
Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Bianda24: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
I can relate to the guy's reason for choosing that route. Some dad are not their just like my dad .sometimes I feel like changing my surname.

4 Likes

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Offpoint: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Imagine his daughter answering.
Beatrice Ruth

And son

James Ruth

Let me go announce to my community something new under the sun has happened.

Re: Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name by Geonigga(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
He needs to execute a deed pool in the light of the supreme Court judgment in the last Bayelsa state election in order to validate this changed to avert any discrepancy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.