Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (80563 Views)

Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Wannabenz: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2020
She's cheating and there's nothin you can do to change that unless you'll apply magun on her or divorce her. Why would you allow you guys live apart in the first place. Women when they change their mind and starts cheating...she's gone forever pray you won't catch a disease if you're still sleeping with her.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Rawhumper(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2020
When you are in marriage, you will no beauty makes no difference in it bro.

Character and emotional are paramount in marriage. Marriage is not boy/Girlfriend thing.

Prof0fficial:
what do you expect when you marry a pretty woman. I can't see myself getting jealous for my woman when I'm 100% more cute..
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by April4th(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.

Haven’t you heard of the saying “ two can play that game “ bros get yourself a side chick, make we see who go tire

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by ramseythejunior3: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2020
To catch a cheating wife or boy/girlfriend. Hack into the WhatsApp. Simple.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Skmoda360(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2020
donMIG:
Beetches!

U no dei fvck her well grin grin
And there is no way he can ever fvck her like that guy again.....memory lingers.... sad
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by ramseythejunior3: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2020
You will be reading all their chat without her knowledge even if u travel to London.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by ensamy(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2020
OOLUSEG:

You are very funny! You came to a site full of secondary students and unmarried seeking for advice about your marital life. I think you better look elsewhere. More so, you are working yourself up on your own suspicion and unfounded evidence, is she also motoring you while your are far away? I will advice you to stop checking your wife phone. Your responsibility is to love your wife and provide for the family, leave the rest for God.
Oga, this your advice sounds like the advice from one of her boyfriends. How will he leave it to God?
God will come down from heaven and settle the Wahala ? STD is real, he needs to protect himself and the children. What of if both lovers conspire and harm the man, what will be the future of the innocent children. Women can easily be brainwashed by Thier lovers especially when ''sex'' is involved, Thier brains start acting upside down. shocked
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Rawhumper(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2020
I personally with my experience dont really give extra respect to virgins.

Been a virgin, doesnt mean a perfect wife.
From some reports, it os even said women who get disvirgined at older ages cheat and fvck more than those who lost theirs at earlier stage.

Talk to her and if you really love her, pray and reason with her. Afterall its for better or for worse.

owo8184:

Thanks but if you asked me before now, I will tell you she's not a cheat. We dated 6yrs before marriage. I took her virginity at the age of 27. I think she's been influenced by social media.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Rushna27(f): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2020
confronting her without a red handed prove won't help cos she might later turn the table around and fault u for false accusations so try all ur detective mood and catch her red handed before taking any action. concentrate on aw to be successful and be a good father. den try using protection in case of intercourse pending wen u ascertain ur assumption
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by kurlz(f): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Ningen:
I can smell the strong stench of infidelity.
Stop playing detective and confront her asap.

She has to clear your suspicion beyond ALL reasonable doubt. If she fails, you know what to do. Your sanity and peace of mind is important.

Life is too short to tolerate nonsense.

Abi o. Imagine. Wife o not gf?
Arrant nonsense.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by alizma: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:
I am a young married man with 2 kids. The marriage is 6yrs now. Due to the situation of the country, we’ve not been staying together. I hustle in a University environment in one of the states in Southwest while she works as a freelance for some organizations in Lagos.

I normally come home (Lagos) on monthly basis. But during this lockdown, I have been in Lagos with my family.

Prior to our marriage, there is this guy she met when we had some misunderstanding. They started a date but later called it off when we settled. She didn’t give me the details but based on what I read on her phone back then, I knew they made out together. The said guy is now in Port Harcourt but I am aware he normally comes to Lagos.

Just today, I heard my wife giving someone a description of where they will meet somewhere in Agege (where she uses as her office). I was curious to know the person. I didn’t ask her because she would find a story to cover up. I found a way to check her phone and saw that her ex - the said guy was the one who called. May I say that we have fought over this guy several times even before and after our marriage. She won’t let this guy be in her past. She’s either calling the guy or the guy is calling her. This time, I chose not to raise my voice but monitor her closely. She left home for work today. I may not be able to give details but every surrounding clue indicates that my wife has a date today. She returned home and I found a way to check her whatsapp but alas she has deleted her chats with the guy.

Just this night again, she received a call from another man asking her when she would come to his office. She once told me that the man was asking her out. In all these, I want to believe my wife is up to something. Infidelity is the last I would accept in this marriage.

Should I confront her with all these observations? Please, I am confused.
Someone once said, if you see a man on top of a woman, never make the mistake of going out to call people else by the time you returned, you will be so shocked by the story the woman will cook up such that you will start doubting your eyes, so the best to do when you see a man and a woman making love is to jump on top and be shouting for help until people come and meet them in that position.
So what are my saying? Don't comfort her, Increase your surveillance whenever you are around until you catch her red handed or you have enough evidence from her phone.
Remember, she is a suspect and as such there may be possibilities that what you think is not what is happening.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by chordrylateral(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Clearing chat is enough she's hiding a lot.

Don't be amaze when you confront her and she said they are just friends.

She's cheating.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by alizma: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2020
flyingpig:
Just imagine, you're very wicked. So he should be sharing his wife with a man from her past? You're very wicked.

It is obvious that you are not married because if you are, you will know that what the guy said is just the bitter truth.
Issue of infidelity in marriage is the most case that needed to be handle with all carefulness and patient. If the man confront his wife without evidence, she will so much deny it and put up some fantastic stories that will make you to blame the man for doubting his wife, then if the woman is innocent, she may never forgive the guy for doubting her. The best is for him to focus of taking good care of himself and the kids while looking for a way to have evidence enough to nail the lady.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Begin to look for another woman and frustrate her until she leaves you by herself.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by alizma: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2020
shortgun:
I don't know how u guys manage to live with a cheating wife...ur life is always at risk if u live with a woman that can give herself to another man without blinking.
I feel like to beat the hell out of you from here angry

Be a man and take charge of ur home....seize her phone and get the password, use force if necessary.
Are you married?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by ipswitch: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2020
These days, some housewives are bent on chasing the oloshos out of biz, its even safer doing the runs while under their hussys roofs. Bros do sumthing fast before somebody will tell you the colour of your wives pant!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by alizma: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:
With all these evidence you're still there asking what to do? Ok. Keep watching her until she infects you with the dreaded.

I keep quoting one of my pastors who said, eros love (infatuation) flies away after 5 yrs of marriage. Which is true from findings. And the only thing that can keep the marriage going is agape love which many marriages lack today. Reason it is better to marry in the lord and build your marriage on Gods kind of love which helps you stick to your partner good or bad, feelings or no feelings (sacrifice).

Op, call and tell her ( not ask) that you know what she's been up to and any more suspicious moves, you'll call a family meeting and take a decision before she infects you with a disease. Be blunt and stop shaking like a jelly fish.

Well your last paragraph make sense but which one be it is good to marry in the lord, did OP tell you that he married in the Satan? Do you know how that many of those who practice the evil act even use church as excuse when they want to see their partner? Abeg just pray you don't pick the wrong person.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by golddare: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2020
Dalby:

I agree with you but for number 4. A woman that will cheat on you will cheat on you whether you are there or not. It is impossible to be with her 24/7 likewise the reverse...

...she saw that it was good to the eyes, good for food and one to give knowledge and she did eat...Actions are the end product of how we internalize information received. Consequently 2 persons can receive the same information / external stimulus, one will cheat and one will not...

undecided undecided undecided

I agree with you, no excuse is enough for infidelity, but ibadan is not too far to Lagos the guy should increase going home to twice a month if not for his wife for the children.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by loswhite(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2020
owo8184:

Thanks but if you asked me before now, I will tell you she's not a cheat. We dated 6yrs before marriage. I took her virginity at the age of 27. I think she's been influenced by social media.
since you already know she is not a cheat why are you disturbing us?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by sexysage(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2020
An olosho is always an olosho
Olosho no dey hang boot
Olamide said it all in ''wonma''
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by FarmTech(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Mariangeles:
Most couples these days are more like flat mates who can do as they please.
No respect for marriage again. undecided
Social media has made everything worse. Cheating nowadays is just a click away. Hmmm undecided
Thanks to their celebrities - immoral people are what societies now celebrate. Expect worse to come.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by loswhite(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2020
lilyheaven:

He should kick his wife out because of suspicion?
You are already calling someone’s wife adulterous, did you catch her on bed with another man?
Abeg don’t be quick to throw Stone
so they have to catch her on the bed first abi? Why should your husband have reason to suspect you in the first place?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Web2020: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2020
bros don't let it bother you much ... your kids are the main thing ...focus on them ...be a dad ! leave monitoring of woman what you will find you might not be able to stomach ...

honey = money..

also stop talking bout no ex no more ... you should know that nah wetin dem tell us not to do nah him dey hungry person pass ... the more you fight her the more it becomes super interesting to run circles around you .. I am no counselor but eyes don see and ear done hear
I doubt if those kids are his.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by loswhite(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2020
frozen70:

Honestly, it's not a good experience to.have your wife date another man, men should just avoid anything that will lead her to such life Beyonce they test it out side ,it takes the grace of God to bring her back

Just keep monitoring her until you catch her and that is if you can catch her

Live your life and don't allow her attitude lead you to depression

Every man must make sure his wife doesn't need another man, if her problem is love give her enough, if it's sex give her enough, if it's care give her and if it's attention give it to her

Dont just give her room to get it else where because she will definitely get a better one than yours
can you ppl ever be responsible in ur life? A man should give her everything she wants...lol, most women are just useless
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by mechanics(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
When you knew she won't let go of her past, you shouldn't have gone ahead with the relationship.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by DonBenny77(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
kaludestiny10:
Bro, laugh wan kill me with this your comment.
What that man is passing through right now, is what most men are passing through in their various homes and relationship. Same thing is happening to me presently and I have informed the girl that I am taking a break from the relationship so that she can sort her self out with her other suitors. Luckily for me, I am yet to tie the knot with her.
It's a norm these days, so i feel it's better to get a baby mama or enter some kind of "mutual contract" to make babies without get married.
Personally I'm very insecure I can't tolerate being double dated in just relationships not to talk of being cheated on by my wife that should be my partner and bestfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by KristaPretty(f): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
larryking540:

so u believe in this magu stuff ,I believe most men in Nigeria will soon opt for it as the new tread

That will be better. A wife can use it on her husband and vice versa. Shortcut to heartache grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by KristaPretty(f): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
royalamour:

Deep conversation huh? This is the very irritating nonsense I hate most.

As a married lady, she knows the dos and don'ts.

What deep conversation? As if the lady did not know that she is committing a sacrilege.

Oga, I advise you to calmly divorce, take custody of your kids and move on.

Let her go and marry those men.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Drop your own advice in peace!
Regards and good morning.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Firmthepoet(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Is he even sure that the kids are his? He should better go for DNA test ASAP
annex1:
Dont confront her. Just focus on yourself and children please. And till you suspect otherwise, use protection during intercourse.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=alizma post=93630584]
Well your last paragraph make sense but which one be it is good to marry in the lord, did OP tell you that he married in the Satan? Do you know how that many of those who practice the evil act even use church as excuse when they want to see their partner? Abeg just pray you don't pick the wrong person. [/quote]

I already answered at the bolded in another of my comment.

I won't pick the wrong person. God will surely make sure of that.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
delkuf:
Ok. Happy Sunday. Are you in church already

Yep. Was already in the service.

Happy Sunday, Sir.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by delkuf(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Yep. Was already in the service.

Happy Sunday, Sir.
Ok. Am out of church already. we normally have three serves

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.