Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? (17366 Views)

Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? / Bidha And Sin In Islam / Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

Al-Ma'idah 5:32

ُۥ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًۢا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَآ أَحْيَا ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًاۚ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِٱلْبَيِّنَٰتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ

whoever kills a soul( Muslims,Christians and others) unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
All these religious books and their contradictions self ehn.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Abdunzhaleel: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:
suratul maida verse was talking about jew. Quote it from the beginning of the verse. Stop hypocricy.

"Because of this, we ordained on the children of Israel that whoever kill.. Bla bla"

And the second verse in suratul nisa was addressing Muslim. It does not say you can't kill non Muslims

such rules applies to the Muslims too except proven otherwise from the Quran and sunnah.
so bring your proof that it exempt them!
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by OtemAtum: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
[s][/s]keep shut and leave Jehovah out of your stupidity
You don't need to lament. Both of them have blood on their head for the numerous innocent souls blood that had been shed by their careless names. Go and read your old testament and come back here to tell me how far.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by motayoayinde: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
chuose2:
Apostasy is punishable by death in Islam

If you leave Islam for Christianity you are considered an apostate

[img]https://1.bp..com/-gefnAIqkLqo/XK9b99iJrHI/AAAAAAAABmE/IuI7jVVqteE903d_0wmzp5VHpvLT_tzogCEwYBhgL/s1600/kadaria00.JPG[/img]

Which means you are not worshiping the god of islam,
indirectly confirming the Christian God is not the same as the islamic allah

And we know that the Christian God is the Jewish God, which is not the islamic allah

hence we can say that allah is not the same as God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0h5cR_HnA
STOP THE LIES KADARIA IS STILL A MUSLIM.
THIS LIE HAS BEEN BUSTED.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by sulasa07(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:
I'm alive because

1. I don't reveal my true identity.

2. I don't live in Northern Nigeria
Going by your number 2,it shows it happens only in the North alone
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

Brother I don't think I can help you. I can only Pray to Allah to guide you. Allah says

Ibrahim 14:4

ْۖ فَيُضِلُّ ٱللَّهُ مَن يَشَآءُ وَيَهْدِى مَن يَشَآءُۚ وَهُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْحَكِيمُ
, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Your imaginary Allah is even sending people astray (even though I have another interpretation for this when I was a Muslim).

Is that Allah just and fair for sending people astray?

Let me test your knowledge. How can you interpret that verse so it won't be perceived as if Allah intentionally mislead people?
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Abdunzhaleel: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:

Let me ask you this. I was once a member of ihkwani ideological group and even though the group did not agree with Boko Haram, it also has islamisation agenda.

According to the belief, Muslims should have it in his mind that one day he will fight unbelievers and establish sharia. The only thing stopping us was that the conditions were not yet met for us to wage war (jihad).

I can't quote all supporting hadith and verses, but this concept is clear to every sunni Muslims.

Do you agree with this concept?

That if there is a Muslim leader to lead you guys to fight tomorrow and you have what it takes to face the government,
1. you will fight and kill non Muslim males

2. Enslave their wives and daughters and rape them

Etc.

Firstly, Allah urged we Muslims to be one and not form parties. He says

Aal-e-Imran 3:103

وَٱعْتَصِمُوا۟ بِحَبْلِ ٱللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا۟ۚ

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided.

He further says

Aal-e-Imran 3:105

وَلَا تَكُونُوا۟ كَٱلَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا۟ وَٱخْتَلَفُوا۟ مِنۢ بَعْدِ مَا جَآءَهُمُ ٱلْبَيِّنَٰتُۚ وَأُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment.

Ikhawnul muslimeen are form the misguided group that broke from Islam. And anyone who follows them and their ideologies is bound to be misguided. they are from amongst the 73 misguided sects the prophet prophesied .

No Muslim who is conscious of the religion would ever negate the fact that striving in the course of Allah (jihad) is from Islam. It has it etiquette and there are many islamic books written on this topic. Bokoharam and other terrorists are terrorist and not striving in the course of Allah.They are rather revolts who go against the leaders, killing humans unduly! jihad has a very broad meaning and its beyond Fighting only. we Muslims believe the prophesy prophesied by our prophet that towards the end of time, a battle will spring out between the Muslims and the Jews as it is mentioned in Bukhari and Muslim and the battle indicates the end of time.

Muslims never rape An-Nisa' 4:19

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا يَحِلُّ لَكُمْ أَن تَرِثُوا۟ ٱلنِّسَآءَ كَرْهًاۖ

O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Abdunzhaleel: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Lukgaf(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Yes, there is no compulsion in religion before joining. But immediately you join the religion, you have accepted all the rulings including to be punished when you commit apostasy
blackjack21:

I don't think this is a about wether Islam is the true religion or not, that's entirely a different matter.
Think of the apostasy law as "treason", and Islam as a "state"; you can see that most countries justifies death as punishment for treason because of the danger it pose to their nation.

Those who come into your home, pledge allegiance to you, learn your way of life, then leave you (apostate) can be considered the most dangerous persons against you.
When you make people afraid of their life and livelihood they are most likely to kill you.

I have always seen Islam as very practical religion, not necessarily righteous.

plus what about there's no compulsion in religion?
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by OtemAtum: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:
jehovah is similar to Allah in his atrocities. Just that Christians have moved on from those barbaric laws of the old testament
Go and browse about the 'Thirty Year War' which occurred around 15th century to 16th century when protestant churches began to spring up and you will be shocked to see that even Christians still killed themselves in millions over a change of denomination from catholic to protestant. More than 8 million of them died fighting themselves.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Abdunzhaleel: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
SegFault:

All these religious books and their contradictions self ehn.
point the contradiction
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
sulasa07:

Going by your number 2,it shows it happens only in the North alone
I think in Nigeria, those laws are only enforced in the northern Nigeria. An average Yoruba man is tolerant
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and Saviour of the world. Any other god na so so yeye

Heb 6: 4-6 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. 7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.

Choose ye sane souls which is the religion of peace and love now
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

Firstly, Allah urged we Muslims to be one and not form parties. He says

Aal-e-Imran 3:103

وَٱعْتَصِمُوا۟ بِحَبْلِ ٱللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا۟ۚ

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided.

He further says

Aal-e-Imran 3:105

وَلَا تَكُونُوا۟ كَٱلَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا۟ وَٱخْتَلَفُوا۟ مِنۢ بَعْدِ مَا جَآءَهُمُ ٱلْبَيِّنَٰتُۚ وَأُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment.

Ikhawnul muslimeen are form the misguided group that broke from Islam. And anyone who follows them and their ideologies is bound to be misguided. they are from amongst the 73 misguided sects the prophet prophesied .

No Muslim who is conscious of the religion would ever negate the fact that striving in the course of Allah (jihad) is not from Islam. It has it etiquette and there are many islamic books written on this topic. Bokoharam and other terrorists are terrorist and not striving in the course of Allah.They are rather revolts who go against the leaders, killing humans unduly! jihad has a very broad meaning and its beyond Fighting only. we Muslims believe the prophesy prophesied by our prophet that towards the end of time, a battle with spring out among the Muslims and the Jews as it is mentioned in Bukhari and Muslim and the battle indicates the end of time.

Muslims never rape An-Nisa' 4:19

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا يَحِلُّ لَكُمْ أَن تَرِثُوا۟ ٱلنِّسَآءَ كَرْهًاۖ

O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion.

My question is simple. Do you agree with the sunni ideology about islamisation using jihad if all conditions are met?

Will you kill unbelievers for Allah?

Will you rape the wives and daughters of unbelievers like Muhammad and his companions did as reported in many authentic Hadiths
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lukgaf:
Yes, there is no compulsion in religion before joining. But immediately you join the religion, you have accepted all the rulings including to be punished when you commit apostasy
do you ever witness when this law is recited to convertee in the process of giving them kalima?

What of people born into Islam.? Are they allow to leave?

No compulsion my foot grin

2 Likes

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by chinchonglee(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
SegFault:

But the same Jesus said he hasn't come to do away with the old laws Or am I missing something. And let us not even peek back into Christianity's ugly past (Jewish pogroms, Burning and killing of witches, the Crusades, tortures in the name of confessions, killing of heretics, etc) the madness of muslims began recently.
He didn't abolish the law... The only revised the law! Made some necessary amendments

1 Like

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by chinchonglee(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
Read through the old testament new testament and tell me reasons why you think I should still cancel Jehovah's name.
This is the reason u shuld remove his name..

The new testament has taken over

1 Like

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Abdunzhaleel: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:
Your imaginary Allah is even sending people astray (even though I have another interpretation for this when I was a Muslim).

Is that Allah just and fair for sending people astray?

Let me test your knowledge. How can you interpret that verse so it won't be perceived as if Allah intentionally mislead people?

This verse doesn't mean that we humans don't have free will. It means that after sending clear verses and signs to the people, Allah guides those who strive to be guided to the truth and doesn't guide those who do not strive to the truth.

وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِۦ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْۖ فَيُضِلُّ ٱللَّهُ مَن يَشَآءُ وَيَهْدِى مَن يَشَآءُۚ وَهُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْحَكِيمُ

And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Allah says.
Al-'Ankabut 29:69

وَٱلَّذِينَ جَٰهَدُوا۟ فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَاۚ وَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَمَعَ ٱلْمُحْسِنِينَ

And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

These verses back my claim that we humans have free will. Whether or not to follow Allah's words is our choice.

Al-Kahf 18:29

وَقُلِ ٱلْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْۖ فَمَن شَآءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَآءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْۚ إِنَّآ أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّٰلِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَاۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا۟ يُغَاثُوا۟ بِمَآءٍ كَٱلْمُهْلِ يَشْوِى ٱلْوُجُوهَۚ بِئْسَ ٱلشَّرَابُ وَسَآءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا

And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. .

Al-Furqan 25:57

قُلْ مَآ أَسْـَٔلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِلَّا مَن شَآءَ أَن يَتَّخِذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِۦ سَبِيلًا

Say, "I do not ask of you for it any payment - only that whoever wills might take to his Lord a way."

Al-Muzzammil 73:19

إِنَّ هَٰذِهِۦ تَذْكِرَةٌۖ فَمَن شَآءَ ٱتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِۦ سَبِيلًا

Indeed, this is a reminder, so whoever wills may take to his Lord a way.

'Abasa 80:11-12

كَلَّآ إِنَّهَا تَذْكِرَةٌ

No! Indeed, these verses are a reminder;'

فَمَن شَآءَ ذَكَرَهُۥ

So whoever wills may remember it.

1 Like

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by akure1stson: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lukgaf:

but what about the people that were born into it. dey never ask for it, they only found demselve in it. what will happen if dey decided to leave the religion

2 Likes

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by OtemAtum: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

This is the reason u shuld remove his name..

The new testament has taken over

So a criminal of the past should not be convicted of his past errors when discovered abi? Especially when he proves that he is not guilty.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِۦ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْۖ فَيُضِلُّ ٱللَّهُ مَن يَشَآءُ وَيَهْدِى مَن يَشَآءُۚ وَهُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْحَكِيمُ

And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Allah did not send any Yoruba prophet to me.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by OtemAtum: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lukgaf:
What about those forced to join the religion? Or you are oblivious of that fact.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

Definition of strive is subjective.

For me it means to research (unbias) and follow the truth.

To you it means to hear and obey.

You see the difference?
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by tsagir(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
ALLAH IS GREAT
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by chinchonglee(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

So a criminal of the past should not be convicted of his past errors when discovered abi? Especially when he proves that he is not guilty.

Ur example is so dumb bro.

An amended law makes the previous one irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by airmark(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lukgaf:

shocked

Punished or killed?
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by OtemAtum: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

Ur example is so dumb bro.

An amended law makes the previous one irrelevant.
Amended gini? So you mean your old testament is now irrelevant. BTW, last time I checked, you guys still preach to us from both the old and new testament.

The recklessness of Jehovah your god in the past cannot be forgiven by the multitude of earth humans he has ignorantly destroyed

Currently Jehovah and Allah are in a spiritual cage where the gods of science have subjected them to cool
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Abdunzhaleel: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:
Allah did not send any Yoruba prophet to me.

All prophets of the past were sent with the language their people understand as the verse indicates.

Allah didn't send a youruba prophet to you because you are living after he has sent the seal of the prophets (Muhammad peace be upon him) to the entire mankind as stated in the Quran below:

Al-Anbiya 21:107

وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَٰكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَٰلَمِينَ

And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the "worlds". He's unlike jesus who was sent to the lost sheep of isreal only according to #Mattew15:24.

I don't know what's the business of the people of Lagos, Ogun,Enugu and other Nigerians with Jesus who him himself said he was sent "only to the lost sheep of isreal!

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by vickydevoka(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
If apostate is a grievance sin n it's consequency is death, y are Yoruba Muslims converting Everyday n nothing happens to them. I think is is only applicable in de north
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Abdunzhaleel: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:

Definition of strive is subjective.

For me it means to research (unbias) and follow the truth.

To you it means to hear and obey.

You see the difference?

Allahu Akbar!
Am sorry to say this bro! You think you are brainy and that was what made you left isalm. But nay! it was your ignorance that led you out of Islam! Am sorry if it sounds like an insult..

In the science of tafsir (explanation of the Quran), there's a qo'ida (sine you were are a Muslim, you should know what that means) that says when a verse has two meanings, we can apply both the meaning as long as we can't find any other verse antagonizing any of the meanings!
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

This verse doesn't mean that we humans don't have free will. It means that after sending clear verses and signs to the people, Allah guides those who strive to be guided to the truth and doesn't guide those who do not strive to the truth.

Allah says.
Al-'Ankabut 29:69

وَٱلَّذِينَ جَٰهَدُوا۟ فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَاۚ وَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَمَعَ ٱلْمُحْسِنِينَ

These verses back my claim that we humans have free will. Whether or not to follow Allah's words is our choice.

Al-Kahf 18:29

وَقُلِ ٱلْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْۖ فَمَن شَآءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَآءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْۚ إِنَّآ أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّٰلِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَاۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا۟ يُغَاثُوا۟ بِمَآءٍ كَٱلْمُهْلِ يَشْوِى ٱلْوُجُوهَۚ بِئْسَ ٱلشَّرَابُ وَسَآءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا

And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. .

Al-Furqan 25:57

قُلْ مَآ أَسْـَٔلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِلَّا مَن شَآءَ أَن يَتَّخِذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِۦ سَبِيلًا

Say, "I do not ask of you for it any payment - only that whoever wills might take to his Lord a way."

Al-Muzzammil 73:19

إِنَّ هَٰذِهِۦ تَذْكِرَةٌۖ فَمَن شَآءَ ٱتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِۦ سَبِيلًا

Indeed, this is a reminder, so whoever wills may take to his Lord a way.

'Abasa 80:11-12

كَلَّآ إِنَّهَا تَذْكِرَةٌ

No! Indeed, these verses are a reminder;'

فَمَن شَآءَ ذَكَرَهُۥ

So whoever wills may remember it.

Back to the main argument. That verse that says Allah misguide whom he will is not justifiable. If he give them free will, why does he need to increase their misguidance?why can't he just let them be. He even place a seal to their heart. Many things are wrong with Qur'an and Islam
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by IMAliyu(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:
I think in Nigeria, those laws are only enforced in the northern Nigeria. An average Yoruba man is tolerant
Well, you can only get away with it if your religion is the majority.
Yoruba land is roughly 60-40% Christian Muslim

And Yoruba people don't have much of a history of religious intolerance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Check Solat Time Without Watch Or Any Software / The Correct Hijab – Hands And Face Covered Or Not? / Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.