Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? (17367 Views)

Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? / Bidha And Sin In Islam / Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Abdunzhaleel: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:

Back to the main argument. That verse that says Allah misguide whom he will is not justifiable. If he give them free will, why does he need to increase their misguidance?why can't he just let them be. He even place a seal to their heart. Many things are wrong with Qur'an and Islam
Why didn't they follow the guidance when it came to them?
whether or not he increases their misguidance is not a point as they are disbelievers and their abode is hell!
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

This verse doesn't mean that we humans don't have free will. It means that after sending clear verses and signs to the people, Allah guides those who strive to be guided to the truth and doesn't guide those who do not strive to the truth.
Ibrahim 14:4

وَمَآ أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِۦ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْۖ فَيُضِلُّ ٱللَّهُ مَن يَشَآءُ وَيَهْدِى مَن يَشَآءُۚ وَهُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْحَكِيمُ

And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Allah says.
Al-'Ankabut 29:69

وَٱلَّذِينَ جَٰهَدُوا۟ فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَاۚ وَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَمَعَ ٱلْمُحْسِنِينَ

And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

These verses back my claim that we humans have free will. Whether or not to follow Allah's words is our choice.

Al-Kahf 18:29

وَقُلِ ٱلْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْۖ فَمَن شَآءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَآءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْۚ إِنَّآ أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّٰلِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَاۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا۟ يُغَاثُوا۟ بِمَآءٍ كَٱلْمُهْلِ يَشْوِى ٱلْوُجُوهَۚ بِئْسَ ٱلشَّرَابُ وَسَآءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا

And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. .

Al-Furqan 25:57

قُلْ مَآ أَسْـَٔلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِلَّا مَن شَآءَ أَن يَتَّخِذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِۦ سَبِيلًا

Say, "I do not ask of you for it any payment - only that whoever wills might take to his Lord a way."

Al-Muzzammil 73:19

إِنَّ هَٰذِهِۦ تَذْكِرَةٌۖ فَمَن شَآءَ ٱتَّخَذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِۦ سَبِيلًا

Indeed, this is a reminder, so whoever wills may take to his Lord a way.

'Abasa 80:11-12

كَلَّآ إِنَّهَا تَذْكِرَةٌ

No! Indeed, these verses are a reminder;'

فَمَن شَآءَ ذَكَرَهُۥ

So whoever wills may remember it.

OK. Let me share my argument {when I was a Muslim) in support of that verse that says Allah misguide people.

Allah has seen the future and to him every thing has happened (though he did not force the event, he just knew them in advance) . Thus, Allah only misguide people that would chose wrong path even if Allah didn't influence their decision. Therefore, Allah only help them in their path to disbelief.

I later realised (after I left Islam) that it was a cognitive dissonance in me that forced me into looking for excuses because that verse is unjustifiable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by blackjack21(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lukgaf:
Yes, there is no compulsion in religion before joining. But immediately you join the religion, you have accepted all the rulings including to be punished when you commit apostasy

it's very unlikely for people to know the the apostasy law before joining Islam. very unlikely

what about those who were born Muslim?
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by chinchonglee(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
Amended gini? So you mean your old testament is now irrelevant. BTW, last time I checked, you guys still preach to us from both the old and new testament.

The recklessness of Jehovah your god in the past cannot be forgiven by the multitude of earth humans he has ignorantly destroyed

Currently Jehovah and Allah are in a spiritual cage where the gods of science have subjected them to cool
Some laws in the old testament were ammended by jesus in the new testament and the church dnt preach dose laws again
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
whether or not he increases their misguidance or not is not a point as they are disbelievers and their abode is hell!

how will you determine what guidance is.

Let me educate you a bit. Data shows that majority of people follow the religion of their parents because only a few can adopt another faith different from what has been indoctrinated into their brain from childhood.

You may think you have done some research and realised Islam is the truth. Christian will tell you same.

Do you really think that people will abandon Islam if they're sure that the ultimate consequence is eternal hell fire. . We left it because we're convinced that it's not the truth. Snap out of your delusion.

I'm extremely sure that I'm not going to burn in any hell if there is a God unless such God is unfair and evil

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
whether or not he increases their misguidance or not is not a point as they are disbelievers and their abode is hell!

Again, Allah should have controlled his utterances. How could a fair god claim that he misguide people. A rational and merciful human like me will never respect such God (if he exist).

I'm more merciful than Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
I don't follow it because it does not look like a guidance to me. I discovered a lot of flaws, discrepancies, and unfaireness in it. I'm I to be blamed for this? I think a sensible god will never blame me for using my brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
This is the actual truth.

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Xmuslim: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Apologies if any of my statements is harsh. I don't mean to offend Muslim.

My argument is against Islam not the innocent Muslims that are also a victim of this wrong ideology.

I also have family members that are stucked in this ideology. But I'm happy most of them are not very conservative like the OP
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Abdunzhaleel: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:

OK. Let me share my argument {when I was a Muslim) in support of that verse that says Allah misguide people.

Allah has seen the future and to him every thing has happened (though he did not force the event, he just knew them in advance) . Thus, Allah only misguide people that would chose wrong path even if Allah didn't influence their decision. Therefore, Allah only help them in their path to disbelief.

I later realised (after I left Islam) that it was a cognitive dissonance in that forced me into looking for excuses because that verse is unjustifiable

Verily, the Quran and it verses are clear enough for those who reason. Allah says:

Aal-e-Imran 3:118
قَدْ بَيَّنَّا لَكُمُ ٱلْءَايَٰتِۖ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ
. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason.

Al-Hadid 57:17

ٱعْلَمُوٓا۟ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُحْىِ ٱلْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَاۚ قَدْ بَيَّنَّا لَكُمُ ٱلْءَايَٰتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ
. We have made clear to you the signs; perhaps you will understand.

Al-Baqarah 2:75

أَفَتَطْمَعُونَ أَن يُؤْمِنُوا۟ لَكُمْ وَقَدْ كَانَ فَرِيقٌ مِّنْهُمْ يَسْمَعُونَ كَلَٰمَ ٱللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُحَرِّفُونَهُۥ مِنۢ بَعْدِ مَا عَقَلُوهُ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ

Do you covet [the hope, O believers], that they would believe for you while a party of them used to hear the words of Allah and then distort it after they had understood it while they were knowing?

Al-Ma'idah 5:13

يُحَرِّفُونَ ٱلْكَلِمَ عَن مَّوَاضِعِهِ
So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages.

No matter how clear the verse of Allah tends to be, it'll still seem vague to you because you've disbelieved And Allah guides not the disbelievers

Al-Munafiqun 63:3

ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ءَامَنُوا۟ ثُمَّ كَفَرُوا۟ فَطُبِعَ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَهُمْ لَا يَفْقَهُونَ

That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

Al-Munafiqun 63:6

إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِى ٱلْقَوْمَ ٱلْفَٰسِقِينَ
Indeed, Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people.

It's high time I stopped replying your posts.
As I've said earlier, the only help I can render is to ask Allah to bring you back to صراط المستقيم (plain path).

Brother don't dare die in this state you are in!

Aal-e-Imran 3:102
وَلَا تَمُوتُنَّ إِلَّا وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ
do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him].

Because if you do, Allah says

Al-Bayyinah 98:6

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ مِنْ أَهْلِ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ وَٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ فِى نَارِ جَهَنَّمَ خَٰلِدِينَ فِيهَآۚ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ هُمْ شَرُّ ٱلْبَرِيَّةِ

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

There's a hereafter and you'll surely be resurrected mark my words

At-Taghabun 64:7

زَعَمَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ أَن لَّن يُبْعَثُوا۟ۚ قُلْ بَلَىٰ وَرَبِّى لَتُبْعَثُنَّ ثُمَّ لَتُنَبَّؤُنَّ بِمَا عَمِلْتُمْۚ وَذَٰلِكَ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ

Those who disbelieve have claimed that they will never be resurrected. Say, "Yes, by my Lord, you will surely be resurrected; then you will surely be informed of what you did. And that, for Allah, is easy."

You will have no excuse on the day of resurrection as a messenger has been sent !

Al-Isra' 17:15

مَّنِ ٱهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِى لِنَفْسِهِۦۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَاۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰۗ وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّىٰ نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا

Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.

In peace I come!
May the peace of Allah be on those who follow the guidance.

Ta Ha 20:47
وَٱلسَّلَٰمُ عَلَىٰ مَنِ ٱتَّبَعَ ٱلْهُدَىٰٓ
And peace will be upon the who follows the guidance.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Ramsak1: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
xoo now, according to your own stupidity whats the true religion
AkwaIbomMan:
it's a true religion according to the lies you inherited from your parents and they in turn inherited that deception from their fore fathers
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by DennisEche(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
IF YOU USE YOUR HAND GO JOIN ISLAM NA YOU SABI, NO CHANGING BE THAT,

1 Like

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by emeritus710: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
DOUBLE STANDARD IN KANO AND BLASPHEMY LAW NOT BACK-UP WITH QUR'AN

Is taken bribes and corruption not an insult to the personality of the Holy prophet of Islam (sa)? A government who so love the sharia law that is ever ready to sign a death sentence for blasphemy against the honours of prophet Muhammad (sa), but was allegedly cut on camera taken bribes. Yet his hands weren't cut off according to sharia law. Please, what do you called such system?

Oh! where is your faith? I guess this is double standard. Well, its not surprising why all laws seems to always favoured the rich as against the poor. My pains here is the religious coloration that was added to the blasphemous law controversy. Meanwhile, death sentence for blasphemy is not backed by the Qur'an nor the sayings and practice of the Holy prophet of Islam. I just wonder why some people in the northern Nigeria want to be more Islamical than the companions of the Holy prophet (peace be upon them all).

The holy Qur'an and the sayings and practice of the Holy prophet is the primary source and cornerstone of sharia law. Others sources are secondary to the aforementioned two sources, surprisingly, there is no single verse of the glorious Qur'an that prescribes death penalty for blasphemy. Therefore, death sentence for blasphemy is anti Qur'an, anti Islam and treat to peace.

Also, the sayings and practice of the Holy prophet (sa) shows that, the prophet was repeatedly insulted, mocked, abused, stoned, demeaned and chased away from his home town. Yet, the prophet repeated responses to all these blasphemy offences were met with forgiveness. So why are the Muslims from Kano not following the foot steps of their prophet? Abi prophet Muhammad (sa) not supposed to be an example to all Muslims?

I challenge any rightful thinking Muslims to back up their death penalty for blasphemy by a single verse of the Holy Qur'an. If this can't be found, then the blasphemous propagandist in the Kano city is anti Qur'an, anti Islam, unfounded and uncalled for. Why do people like to emphasize punishment than forgiveness unbehalf of the merciful God, are you assistant God? Remember, "Is not Allah the most just of judges?" Qur'an 95:8.

I want say without any fear or favour that, the definition of islam is not the way of life of the northern Nigerian Muslims nor the way of the Arab people. Rather the definition of Islam is contained in the light of Qur'an and the saying and practice of the Holy prophet of Islam (sa) know as Ahadeeth. All other definitions are secondary. If the way anyone or any Muslims for that matter practiced Islam contradicts the Qur'an and the prophet of Islam, then you know that is not Islam.

To be frank, there are great difference between Muslim and Islam, glory be to God I have know Islam before I know some Muslims. Kindly avail yourself the stress to read the Qur'an yourself first hand, don't allow anyone to scared you nor bamboozled you away from the truth. Luckily, everything is ready available on Google play store for you pleasure. Thank God for the era of digitalization for that simplicity and accessibility of both the meaning and commentaries of the noble Qur'an on play store for you consumption.

1 Like

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:

Let me educate you a bit. Data shows that majority of people follow the religion of their parents because only a few can adopt another faith different from what has been indoctrinated into their brain from childhood.

You may think you have done some research and realised Islam is the truth. Christian will tell you same.

Do you really think that people will abandon Islam if they're sure that the ultimate consequence is eternal hell fire. . We left it because we're convinced that it's not the truth. Snap out of your delusion.

I'm extremely sure that I'm not going to burn in any hell if there is a God unless such God is unfair and evil

You won my heart with this statement. many people remain in the religion and even become extremists because of the fear they have been bedeviled with. THE FEAR OF BURNING IN ETERNAL HELL!!!
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by nurain150(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:
Insecure religion.

A religion that doesn't agree to the freedom of choice. Is that one true religion
Even after taking the oath on the forum.Can you see why this rulling is actually in place.In Islam their is no freedom of choice except what Allah says and his prophet.And mind you they are Christian's living in Muslim state .Isn't that freedom of choice check the oath made by Christian's during the battle of tabuk.Some handful of information are there on that.
That is an example of a Muslim living in Christian state.
Also in the Christian laws regarding marriages in Christian state.under the general idea of romanizm.
One man one wife which abolishes polygamy.A Muslim living in such state has to abide the laws and can't marry more than one legal wife even tho his religion allows four.(Simply means no freedom of choice).
I hope you get the message I try to pass.
And even if everyone was not to remain a single beiliver it won't stop Allah swt.(God almighty) from his majesty . Remember there was a time where no human being existed.So how does that makes Islam insecure?
And mind you people of your calibar feel to insecure to
even accept the oath of being a Muslim just to stoop so low to comment on an Islamic thread.That shows the level of faith in your religion.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by nurain150(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
chuose2:
Apostasy is punishable by death in Islam

If you leave Islam for Christianity you are considered an apostate

[img]https://1.bp..com/-gefnAIqkLqo/XK9b99iJrHI/AAAAAAAABmE/IuI7jVVqteE903d_0wmzp5VHpvLT_tzogCEwYBhgL/s1600/kadaria00.JPG[/img]

Which means you are not worshiping the god of islam,
indirectly confirming the Christian God is not the same as the islamic allah

And we know that the Christian God is the Jewish God, which is not the islamic allah

hence we can say that allah is not the same as God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0h5cR_HnA
Well wrong informed information.The Jews does not believe in Trinity.So how do three gods of the Christian's equal to the Jew beilive on God.(a single one) without sharing any responsibility before hand.
Please verify information before posting .Thanks
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by nurain150(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Read this article :
https://medium.com/@dondekojo/sharia-law-in-lagos-635060ebc7fa
.How on Earth should we call a state secular when som state does not allow freedom of choice as said
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Amspecial: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
so if allah says the disbelieve of a person won't harm him why are muslims then killing people for disbelieve. okay I forget na still una allah go back again tell una to kill person way no believe, na wa for this religion
Abdunzhaleel:

Aal-e-Imran 3:176

وَلَا يَحْزُنكَ ٱلَّذِينَ يُسَٰرِعُونَ فِى ٱلْكُفْرِۚ إِنَّهُمْ لَن يَضُرُّوا۟ ٱللَّهَ شَيْـًٔاۗ يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ أَلَّا يَجْعَلَ لَهُمْ حَظًّا فِى ٱلْءَاخِرَةِۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

And do not be grieved, [O Muhammad], by those who hasten into disbelief. Indeed, they will never harm Allah at all. Allah intends that He should give them no share in the Hereafter, and for them is a great punishment.

Aal-e-Imran 3:177

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱشْتَرَوُا۟ ٱلْكُفْرَ بِٱلْإِيمَٰنِ لَن يَضُرُّوا۟ ٱللَّهَ شَيْـًٔا وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

Indeed, those who purchase disbelief [in exchange] for faith - never will they harm Allah at all, and for them is a painful punishment.

Aal-e-Imran 3:178

وَلَا يَحْسَبَنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ أَنَّمَا نُمْلِى لَهُمْ خَيْرٌ لِّأَنفُسِهِمْۚ إِنَّمَا نُمْلِى لَهُمْ لِيَزْدَادُوٓا۟ إِثْمًاۚ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ

And let not those who disbelieve ever think that [because] We extend their time [of enjoyment] it is better for them. We only extend it for them so that they may increase in sin, and for them is a humiliating punishment.

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Queenoffucks(f): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Idiots.

Fvck y'all.

Queenoffucks
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by OtemAtum: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

Some laws in the old testament were ammended by jesus in the new testament and the church dnt preach dose laws again

Amend means to repair. So you mean that some of the laws made by your god were not good such that they needed amendment? Divine laws shouldn't have amendment. This again reveals the non-divinity of anything coming from the cavemen and their imprisoned god.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Numero9: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Numero9: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
The word "religion" itself is a Cult coined by men to subjugate mankind, in order to gain control over them. They do this mostly by instilling fear in you after which they gain control of you, your people and your land by promising you pleasant afterlife. Christianity, Islam and the rest are the same.

Each telling you if you do not believe in them irrespective of how peaceful, decent, compassionate, and obedient to natural order and societal regulations, you're still going to hell because you do not "believe" in the 4200 religions in the world, some of which are older than Islam, Christianity, and even Abraham (the founder).

In summary, we all are going to hell in another person's religion. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by abdsamad(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:

This thing doesn't need to be so controversial.
You're no longer a muslim and that should be okay.
As long as it is a honest and well thought out decision. Same goes for those who choose to become or remain muslim.

I don't know what anyone's judgement will be, not mine and not yours. I don't think I'm better than you because I'm a muslim. If we can refrain from insulting one another, if we can respect each other then we would have more common ground

1 Like

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by abdsamad(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Islam is ultimately practised and interpreted by men. Men have a narc for breaking things and finding loop holes that suit them.

This whole apostasy death thing is one of many distortions, intentional or no. Misguided people continue to misguide other people and the cycle has repeated itself for centuries. I doubt we'll ever be able to set the record straight.

For those who care to know, islam doesn't recommend killing people for disagreeing with muslims or disrespecting the religion. It's a stupid concept idea that has found a home in people's ignorance and bloodlust. I heard about and believed the same thing when i was a child. But i have spent enough time learning about islam to know that this is undoubtedly false.

2 Likes

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by chinchonglee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

Amend means to repair. So you mean that some of the laws made by your god were not good such that they needed amendment? Divine laws shouldn't have amendment. This again reveals the non-divinity of anything coming from the cavemen and their imprisoned god.
Woo! Biko am tired. Ask ur Atheist pple wen u guys av ur nxt annual general meeting.

Traffic too much to dey reason ur matter
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Friend22(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:
Apologies if any of my statements is harsh. I don't mean to offend Muslim.

My argument is against Islam not the innocent Muslims that are also a victim of this wrong ideology.

I also have family members that are stucked in this ideology. But I'm happy most of them are not very conservative like the OP

Your continuous rants will not change nothing.
And we don't owe you or anyone any explanation.
You better start accepting it that you better mind your business.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Friend22(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Numero9:
The word "religion" itself is a Cult coined by men to subjugate mankind, in order to gain control over them. They do this mostly by instilling fear in you after which they gain control of you, your people and your land by promising you pleasant afterlife. Christianity, Islam and the rest are the same.

Each telling you if you do not believe in them irrespective of how peaceful, decent, compassionate, and obedient to natural order and societal regulations, you're still going to hell because you do not "believe" in the 4200 religions in the world, some of which are older than Islam, Christianity, and even Abraham (the founder).

In summary, we all are going to hell in another person's religion. Peace!

Yes, those who refuse to obey and abide my Almighty God's last revelation-Qur'aan will go to hell.
And there no two ways about it!
If Christians call others who do not believe in their beliefs and call them heathens why should I compromise my religion when it's very clear.

If you are a Muslim you are saved ,bit if you are not you doomed.
Same way American believe no country is better than theirs that's how we Muslims believe no one will enter Paradise except you become a Muslim and why should I apologies or cow to your ideologies.
We are not going to water anything down for you people so it meets your ever erratic and contrived standards.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Friend22(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Queenoffucks:
Idiots.

Fvck y'all.

Queenoffucks

Even your moniker tells it all .

No brain!
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Canberra55: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by frankyychiji(f): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Xmuslim:
jehovah is similar to Allah in his atrocities. Just that Christians have moved on from those barbaric laws of the old testament
Someone once said the God of the new testament is not same as the God of the old testament. While the old says an eye for an eye, the new says to turn the other cheek to receive more slaps for peace to reign.
Organized religion as far as I'm concerned is a scam!
They are more concerned with religiouslty than spirituality.
Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Numero9: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Friend22:

Yes, those who refuse to obey and abide my Almighty God's last revelation-Qur'aan will go to hell.
And there no two ways about it!
If Christians call others who do not believe in their beliefs and call them heathens why should I compromise my religion when it's very clear.

If you are a Muslim you are saved ,bit if you are not you doomed.
Same way American believe no country is better than theirs that's how we Muslims believe no one will enter Paradise except you become a Muslim and why should I apologies or cow to your ideologies.
We are not going to water anything down for you people so it meets your ever erratic and contrived standards.

I do not need to threaten people with "fear of hell" or "punishment" because I want them to believe in the ideology I was born into.

I do not propagate my belief with the sword by jihad/crusade, slaying and enslaving those who rejected.

I do not criticize my fellow human simply because my "belief" makes feel me feel better/superior than they're.

I do not need man-made cult to know, recognize and obey God(the creator of the universe).

God exists not in religion but in Love–in humanity.
If the Christians, Muslims and thier cohorts embrace Love, this world would be a much better place. You guys should let Love be your greatest Commandment for once otherwise you keep moving in circles.

Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Jews, Zoroastrians, Taos, etc can NEVER unite.

1 Like

Re: Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? by Canberra55: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
If your religion is not from Satan the devil and the same religion allows the killing of a person that leaves Islam, I want you to give simple, clear answers to these questions: 1) How do you explain what the Quran says "There is no compulsion in religion (Sarah 2:256)"? Please don't tell me the message in that verse is taken out of context or the verse only applies to Mohammed times because the Islam of his era remains the same today and appatates are still being killed in Islamic countries today.

(2) In the world today we have Christians, Hindus, bhuddists etc leaving their religions to join Islam. My question : if their respective religions had laws that say THEY MUST BE KILLED FOR LEAVING THEIR ORIGINAL RELIGIONS, how would they have had the chance to become Islams if they were killed ?

(3) The Quran, in Surah 48:2 clearly says "...Allah may forgive Mohammed's PAST AND FUTURE SINS .... "
clearly lets us know that Mohammed was a man that committed sins during his lifetime while Sarah 19:19 also tells us that JESUS IS SINLESS.

QUESTION : WHY DO MUSLIMS STILL BELIEVE THAT MOHAMMED WAS THE GREATEST MAN TO EVER WALK THIS PLANET ?

ALSO, WHY do Muslims choose to follow a sinful man ( Mohammed) as an example to model their lives after when they could have chosen A SINLESS MAN in Jesus?

thank you and God bless. Please make sure you use your brain : think before answering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Check Solat Time Without Watch Or Any Software / The Correct Hijab – Hands And Face Covered Or Not? / Ibadan Chief Imam, Sheikh AbdulGaniyu Leads Eid Prayer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.