Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,104 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (86917 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by KingWarri: 1:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane

So much said... I know It's not easy for you... But try to get more info from ur friend who live in that compound even photos and videos.... Then arrange a hangout between the three of you ( you, friend A and friend b)... Plan with friend b to talk about the girl and her doings... While you act as though you don't know then let him show you guys her pics on his phone.... #BUSTED#

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by inumidun2010(m): 1:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Mr OP... If you don't tell your friend , it simply means you can kill the him.. Tell him, it's now left for him to decide... I have friends who are crazy but , I owe them LOYALTY ,cos they have proven to be TRUE FRIENDS.... My NIGGA over any BITCH ....
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by showafrica(m): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2020
raphretle:
To Hell with the mind your Business idiots....

Tell your Guy ooo
I repeat tell him...

My bro... Guys use mind ur biz dey break bro codes. No matter what, ur man is ur man.. If he ends up with this ashawo.. U will always regret not telling her about it. Perhaps, the girl must make sure the friendship between both of you do not continue. Fear women

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by MrColdsweat: 1:11am On Sep 05, 2020
I'll take my friend to that compound where I saw his fiancee and we'll all interview the guy the fiancée is probably fuckiing.

God forbid that I will bend my principles or betray my friend because of a LovePeddler.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by lekonso: 1:20am On Sep 05, 2020
That babe is very wicked. Please tell your friend. If he marries that babe he will cry in future. That babe is evil o
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by henryhemon(m): 1:29am On Sep 05, 2020
athaboi:
You no go face your front

Why should he mind his business?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by baby124: 1:32am On Sep 05, 2020
If you don’t have evidence it’s best you keep your mouth shut. Or you can take your friend to the compound and let her boyfriend there confirm all you have said and all you saw. I really don’t know why people will be cheating when they are engaged. For this I say you tell your friend but with evidence.

This does not have anything to do with women, simps or whatever catchy name is circulating these days. Those thoughts are for insecure, little kids. There are bad people everywhere male or female who take advantage of others. That girl deserves to mature a bit more before marriage. Let her find someone else. While you and your friend find your own wives.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by phill63(m): 1:34am On Sep 05, 2020
..and u think you've scored a cheap point with such senseless comment smh
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by AristocraticMe: 1:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane
its really dicey.... you have to be careful or you will put yourself in serious problem..... love and marital matter get as he be..... even if you tell your friend he might not believe and end up seeing you as an enemy of progress and the girl will be your greatest enemy....
I had a similar situation but a little bit different from yours..... I matched up my guy with a babe, the babe starts to cheat on my guy , my guy told me and ask me what i think about the situation, i tell my friend.. guess what They settled and my friend told the babe what I told him.....
They don break up now.... I no even talk put mouth for their matter again..... one has to be careful in life...
Telling your friend is good but guess what he might not believe you. I would have love for you to tell him, but like I said he might not believe you

My only advice is just pray for him. Simple...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

My guy waited for her fiancee to catch d next bus while i left for work.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

The reason why she left that initial bus begin to make sense to me now.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

I'd tell Ur friend. If she can cheat now she will cheat wen married. And only break his heart. Besides that it's really deceitful. All the lies one must tell to cover up cheating. Sounds like your friend believes she's someone she's not. Playing at being a nice Christian girl but behaving that way. I believe in minding my own business but that guy is your dear friend n it's his future happiness in question

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by faraday77(m): 1:38am On Sep 05, 2020
You may even be your friend answered prayer. Use tact to let him know what is going on behind him.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Ategberoson(m): 1:42am On Sep 05, 2020
Ahmed0336:
grin

Three things are involved.

1. You can tell your friend.

2. Strike an agreement with her that you won't tell your friend, chop her then tell your friend.

3. If you keep quiet and your friend goes ahead and marry her your conscious will forever haunt you.

Singing these hoes ain't loyal till chorus fade.....

which one is conscious or you meant conscience

Op, if you don't have any pictorial evidence of her in the said place or evidence I urge you to keep your mouth shut because what convince a man in love go beyond mere verbal expression but if you've pictorial and concrete evidence please save your friend from this corporate olosho
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by stanliwise(m): 1:44am On Sep 05, 2020
raphretle:
To Hell with the mind your Business idiots....

Tell your Guy ooo
I repeat tell him...
I thought a wise man said "minding your business is good business"
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by holyghost(m): 1:51am On Sep 05, 2020
God sent you there for that revelation and keeping it is your burden for life, your friend may still not marry her but God will not follow you again!
If your friend was also a player I would have said he meet his match. But his faith in God will not allow evil so God showed you the job to do! Not that you meet her in another guys house but she lied and even wish a bus accident just to escape, she changed her mind because she know if she exchange her ticket the other guy travelling may tell you via phone. Two. Her dress sense was that of a LovePeddler opposite to who she claimed to be! When you see a Snake near your friend its your Job to kill it or tell him to run. Do your job now!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by ennecco: 1:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Thé girl is a lier she is
not a true born again she is a Green snake under thé grass pls tell your friend to run for his dear life.tell your friend to pray this prayer Point. If thé girl is assigné by GOD let thé will of GOD be done.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
I didnt see them f*ck . I wudnt wanna b at the centre of a collapse relationship and while writing i tried to b very discrete. i just wished i never saw her. My guy will b broken if i tell him .....one part of me say i should look away

If he finds out U knew n didn't tell him, he would be hurt either way. Even if he gets upset with U that's wat friends are for. If he's a close friend and a good guy he deserves honesty

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by TruthisOut: 1:57am On Sep 05, 2020
You will only be condemning your friend to a life-long misery. You should be singing it loud to your friend by now.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by abimic(m): 1:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Speak with the girl, hear her out on what she has to say, convince her on why what she's doing is not needed at this time. If she is non remorseful, petulant, she leaves you with no other option than save your friend from his own downfall and this you have to do with wisdom so you don't end up putting enmity between you and your friend. In all, have an audio recording for your defense, this girl can turn the table around, and blackmail you against your friend. So in all, be careful, but you have to make a move as this would save Someone.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by kdot20: 2:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
Am a bit scared truth be told bc that lady will not believe i'll keep it a secret but i'll try to convince her and advise her to stop such act.
Mr Whiteball, let me categorically tell you that if you let your friend marry a wicked woman who will eventually destroy his life because of your fear of a woman, you will suffer some serious consequences. (Even the book of revelations 21 vs 8 says the fearful were cast into the lake of fire).
Tell your friend what you saw, his fiancee spending the night in another man's house wearing bum shorts and a transparent top. That woman is wicked.
Do not advise or try convincing her to stop or all of that rubbish! If all the preaching she has been hearing in church has not changed her, what makes you think your cold, fearful talk will change her? she will just cry some crocodile tears to fool you whilst she goes back to continue her deceitful ways. She even lied against her spirit! Evil!!.
Listen! That woman will try to end the friendship between you and your friend whether you tell him or not, so why not clear your conscience and tell him. If you fear she will hate you (I wonder why guys fear women these days), get someone who can pray brutal prayers to help you in warfare prayers (most women who are promiscuous like that are also diabolic, but fear not, loose women don;t have that much spiritual strength except they are fulltime dark agents), my point is, if you in your 30s are still behaving cowardly because of a woman, such that you will let your bosom friend make the mistake of his life, you have messed up big time.
Tell your friend, talk with a strong spiritual person (not spiritually warm pastors,, rather a fiery powerful pastor) about it and ask for his assistance in prayers should the girl do nonsense and get that deceitful woman out of your lives.
Do the right thing, not what is convenient
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Kay25(m): 2:08am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

save a brother's life from those evil ladies expose her God won't be angry even if she is
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Brushstrokes20: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2020
I've been there, done that...i dodged a bullet
These hoes ain't loyal!
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by UzomaFC: 2:13am On Sep 05, 2020
Oga please summon the two of them and make her to tell him by her self in your presence but before you summon both, pray and ask the Holy spirit to direct.
I can assure you that it was the Holy spirit that directed your foot steeps to that environment at the particular time for "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
(Romans 8:28).

"If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them"
(James 4:17)

God has provided your friend way of escape through you however, the enemy is till at work to discourage your heart.

Regards
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by bigfrancis21: 2:21am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:

You can't keep something as terrible as this secret from your friend. Your friend needs to know. Please tell him what you saw but in a way not to spoil your friendship with him. If you tell him and he goes on with the wedding, at least you told him. Your conscience is clear, then brush off the event and move on.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by ericangel01(m): 2:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Even the bible say's.. "mind ur business"
I think this guy should mind his business. to report that kind of situation dey fear me. to bleep that kind girl still dey fear me . oh lord why did you create women to be this dumb and stupid.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by ericangel01(m): 2:27am On Sep 05, 2020
bigfrancis21:

You can't keep something as terrible as this secret from your friend. Your friend needs to know. Please tell him what you saw but in a way not to spoil your friendship with him. If you tell him and he goes on with the wedding, at least you told him. Your conscience is clear. Brush off the event and move on.
the girl can set the guy up and the girl can deny it and the guy May not believe
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Bwilliam(m): 2:32am On Sep 05, 2020
Most of the women here will tell you to mind your business but my guy you need to have your guys back. Am i making sense?
The simplest argument would be to put yourself in your friend's shoes.
Please Save a fellow man like yourself from the hands of that destiny ender before she ends up killing him before his time

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Usorohtheman(m): 2:40am On Sep 05, 2020
Youngpo413:
Beautiful,endowed and faithful? That's a future impossible tense....they will only pretend when they are ready for marriage and most of them end up getting married to very good simps (not men). That second guy is the real nigga (alpha)who don't give a fùck about her,won't marry her either but will always dig her even after getting married to a simp...probably your friend.
ubunja was right.

Point of correction. He is right, not was
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by stanwheellz(m): 2:41am On Sep 05, 2020
Simple thing
Tell your friend

If you cant, stage or plan a meeting with your friend and guy B inviting her to meet guy B alone in an eatery or tell your friend to invite Guy B to the house when she is around. All dis can happen without your presence.

Save your friend from a cheating galfriend.

There is noting lyk mind your business in dis matter.
Na small plan believe me
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 05, 2020
Tell your friend to save him a lifetime heartbreak.

This is exactly what delkuf was saying. Pretending to be born again but doing despicable things under G.

I hope your friend is a genuine born again though cos like beget like. If you're sure he is, tell him.

Everything is not about figure 8 but most men prefer figure over Fidelity these days. So I won't be surprised if your friend still goes ahead after hearing this.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by ehinmowo: 2:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Whiteball:

Bro I understand your situation. But this is what I will tell you. Sit your guy down and ask him if he had prayed about the girl he wants to marry. Ask him if he is absolutely sure. Since he is a man of prayer now, tell him to forget looks and sight and ask God for final guide (if na dream God go show am. Of this I am very sure). But don't spill the beans. I know he may wants to know more. But just wade it off and tell him you just have STRING urge to ask him. That your spirit has being disturbed about asking him. Tell him to let you know what he sees afterwards. If he confirms that he is sure about her, tell him to ask God again. But don't make him think you have seen something or heard something.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Jack005(m): 2:49am On Sep 05, 2020
Op show your friend this thread, let he read the content and the suggestions from nairalanders, he will believe you cos this is an evidence already since you came to this platform to seek for advise on this Daisy situation. I repeat just show him this thread, you must let him know else God will never forgive you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.