Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (86824 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Lekute: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2020
This one na CAPITAL will of God.
Please pray and confirm from God b4 getting married.
I repeat, Please pray and confirm from God b4 getting married.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by fati2001(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2020
sorry.

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by jagorinho: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Even the bible say's.. "mind ur business"
.....Nigerian Bible I guess

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by 444crop: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2020
Say it to him and let him know u have no intentions of breaking em Up but you hold your friendship very dear to be concerned for your friend.... He will do same too

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Effulgent(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane

See, there are ways to do these stuffs without telling your friend

do it subtly , if you can trail the girl for him and know her movements ,just say make you and your guy chill go that place while you act all innocent ,make the guy catch the girl in the act himself

Because there is chance that your friend might not believe you if you say such coupled with female manipulation and emotional nonsense....
Then you will be the enemy of progress

23 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
You no go face your front

Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by FirstCounsel(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2020
grin
athaboi:
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2020
Tell him or not, you are in a fix. If you don't tell and they get married, she will make sure you are no longer friends with her husband....

48 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

My guy waited for her fiancee to catch d next bus while i left for work.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

The reason why she left that initial bus begin to make sense to me now.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

I will advise you to tell your guy...
If you want your conscience to rest..
This is marriage not gf&bf stuff..
The guy deserves better...
And you too be careful cos am sure by now the lady will be looking for something to get u out of the way...
Find something that will convince d guy..
Like calling the girl and confronting her then advise her don't give her any impression that u will tell ur friend make sure u record d call or chat..
Just find a proof..
Wrong marriage is d fastest killer

As for u. don't liken some to a whole..
Marriage is more of spiritual than physical that's what people don't know..
All that glitters can never be gold..

Dressing like a saint to get a man nah old fashion..e no dey reign again..

Baby mama is not easy to handle u oohhh..
And I don't advise it cos environment and background matters a lot in d upbringing of a child

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by jagorinho: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2020
Tell him or stop that friendship with that guy, no middle point, if they eventually got married without telling him the whole situation becomes messier, the woman will only have peace until you are dead, cases of infidelities turns deadly most times especially when it involves secret, but my main concern is your friend, even if he chased his fiancee away, he is likely to fall into similar trap in the future since he believes that dressing like a S.U is the only recipe for being a good wife.

The greatest mistake a person can make is to trust an average Nigerian hook,line and sinker, this country is the headquarter of hypocrisy in the world, a decade ago I have decided to extremely scrutinize my dealings with every Nigerian I come in contact with and believe me it has been one of the best decision I have taken so far.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Whiteball(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2020
Kabongo1:
Tell him or not, you are in a fix. If you don't tell and they get married, she will make sure you are no longer friends with her husband....

So ,what do you suggest? This shit is making me have another thought towards marriage . When u tend to envy some relationship and u are commited to go in, then boom you discover it's 'hell in a cell'. Society shouldn't look down on people that choose not to marry .. For me have child or children give them the best.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Crownstar01: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2020
When I said Nigerian girls are morally bankrupt, folks thought I was crazy.

Similar thing happened to me. grin

Your friend should thank his God.

22 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by DaInferno(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2020
... if it bothers u that much, free your conscience; can't marry no hoe

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Whiteball(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2020
jagorinho:
Tell him or stop that friendship with that guy, no middle point, if they eventually got married without telling him the whole situation becomes messier, the woman will only have peace until you are dead, cases of infidelities turns deadly most times especially when it involves secret, but my main concern is your friend, even if he chased his fiancee away, he is likely to fall into similar trap in the future since he believes that dressing like a S.U is the only recipe for being a good wife.

The greatest mistake a person can make is to trust an average Nigerian hook,line and sinker, this country is the headquarter of hypocrisy in the world, a decade ago I have decided to extremely scrutinize my dealings with every Nigerian I come in contact with and believe me it has been one of the best decision I have taken so far.
Am a bit scared truth be told bc that lady will not believe i'll keep it a secret but i'll try to convince her and advise her to stop such act.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Whiteball(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Crownstar01:
When I said Nigerian girls are morally bankrupt, folks thought I was crazy.

Similar thing happened to me. grin

Your friend should thank his God.

He's not aware yet and he's not on NL. Am thinking of talking to d lady to stop that nonsense if she truly wanna marry my friend. I dont know what my friend will do if he gets to know

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by automaniac69: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2020
Man, what a bitch this girl is! And the matter is delicate. Or course this slut would ask you not to tell your friend. Look, you can stay out of the game and arrange it somehow that your friend sees it himself. Can you imagine this bitch will be cheating on him all his life?! Later here he can find a new girlfriend easily, I think.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by duduade: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Please just face your front by not having anything to do with her friend.

Gawd forbid

All these girls can be desperate

God will provide your own missing rib or baby mama at His appointed time

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by bubbaGambino: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Guy better tell your friend and save him from this impending doom if he marries this hoee of a girl. better not listen to these ones telling you to mind your business. clear your conscience now. the babe might even be plotting against you by tarnishing your image before your friend.

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Crownstar01: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
He's not aware yet and he's not on NL. Am thinking of talking to d lady to stop that nonsense if she truly wanna marry my friend. I dont know what my friend will do if he gets to know
You still want to talk to the lady to stop what? Do not let that lady turn it against you.

Mine cheated on me even when I wanted to marry her but I acted like a man and called it quits.

The funniest thing is I turned down other women because of the babe, thinking I was with the right person.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Edyice: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2020
Mr whiteball or WHITEBALLS ( your Monika funny sha..)

LEAVE the gal ( watch well ..all them ladies have said it grin .. they don't collect from one dude ... Or should I say having 2 basket is better grin)

Mind your bizz , boyz many for streets .. all of us want climb tree TOO grin grin

We that don't have relationship ( collect from those who has cool ) that's LIFE

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Heiterkeit(f): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Tell your friend.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Deborah98(f): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
That is the wicked aspect of it.I tot av seen it all
you haven't seen it all my dear, just do the needful and help your friend before it's too late

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Pearl05(f): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Tell your friend and let him decide what he want to do concerning the matter.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Edyice: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2020
When will you understand that gals with curved shapes is owned by all grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Auladimeji(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane
You are never a friend, stop pretending to be one

You saw your friend in danger and you are trying to mind your business.

If you mind your business on this issue, more than this will happen to you and your friend will also mind their businesses, I'll assure you of that

27 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Auladimeji(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Crownstar01:
You still want to talk to the lady to stop what? Do not let that lady turn it against you.

Mine cheated on me even when I wanted to marry her but I acted like a man and called it quits.

The funnies thing is I turned down other women because of the babe, thinking I was with the right person.
Honestly, this op can conspire with people to kill his friend...See how he's behaving, I can never have him as friend because he fit kill person

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Collyweed:
[s]Mind your freaking business!

Amebo, olofofo.

After your friend has finished chopping other people’s future wife, he wants to clean mouth and firm “born again”.

Well karma works in mysterious ways. And they’re not even married yet[/s].
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by FreeSpirited: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
Ashewo jatijati ni e

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
He's not aware yet and he's not on NL. Am thinking of talking to d lady to stop that nonsense if she truly wanna marry my friend . I dont know what my friend will do if he gets to know

This man deserve 1 hour drilling. Just imagine the nonsense u typed there. You must have spittle dripping down the sides of ur mouth. I pity anyone who calls u a friend.

Whiteball:
Stop talking like a fool.. there's a reason for checking on ur friend and bumping into her. Which other nonsense prayer u want disturb God with again. Thank God guys like u can never penetrate my circle. I hate weaklings

40 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by FreeSpirited: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
No be today e dey happen

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
Op tell your friend!!!! a hoe will always be a hoe even in marriage,if you're truly a good friend and you don't want his life be ruined with a bad woman
yarn the matter to your friend Op
E get why cool

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by tempest01(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Normally, I say mind your business in this kind of matter.

But, your tight friend, getting married in two months, pretending girl, I say tell him you saw his babe and explain the setting to him. Don't mention cheating or anything. Let him use the information the way he sees fit.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.