Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (86826 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by LiamMarshall(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
simple, get the full story from her and then get her to tell your friend by herself

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by doris4u(f): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

My guy waited for her fiancee to catch d next bus while i left for work.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

The reason why she left that initial bus begin to make sense to me now.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

That is wat happens wen a guy decides to wife a wayward lady that pretends to be born again. Tell ur friend, it's left for him to go ahead with the wedding. Na wa o things dey happen o

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by athaboi(f): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Ashewo jatijati ni e
oloriburuku
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Sunepal13(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
I advise you to tell your friend.
Before that,allow her to tell you what she wants to say.
Give her the chance to explain herself before you decide whether to tell your friend or not.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by FreeSpirited: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
oloriburuku
. grin grin grin so weyrey ti e gbo ede grin. Na play o..this one you are pressing P. Ode.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by vickyfrancis1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bro before hoes... better tell your friend ASAP. don't mind those telling you to mind your business... wicked world.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sit him down and tell him point Blank
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by wisest10: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
Tell your friend simple,did you say the wedding is two months away? Chai this is wickedness ooooh, what again is she looking for,why are women into this act of double dating,to me it doesn't make sense cos one day you will be caught in your own web, your friend don't deserve to be married to such a gal reason his belief and faith will be questioned when things take a rough ride. So you mean she dropped from the bus simply because she has another guy to smash,hmmmmmm things are happening..
@bolded,that statement got me laughing, u sound as if you be born again grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Lady16(f): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
She's one of the lady that makes guys to always have second thought on every lady.pls tell your guy I don't support nonsense

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by paul100(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Front page
Lalasticlala
Tell your friend.God knows that your friend does not deserve that kind of girl that is why he made you see her and you want to lock up.She is a pretender and maybe she might be an olosho pretending to be a Born Again
Think of it this way,if he was your brother and you saw such thing,will you lock up and allows your brother that you love marry such person.
TELL HIM AND YOU WILL HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Deborah98(f): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
wisest10:
@bolded,that statement got me laughing, u sound as if you be born again grin grin grin
Am a Christian that's all
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Makanaki127: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
U beta tell ur frnd bcus if u don't she will tell ur frnd Dat u want to rape her after d marriage just to make ur frnd hate u then u cant say anytin again, she will spoil u for her husband Dat ur frnd tried to rape me while u were not around he came and touch my bumbum etc

14 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by obinna58(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

If he is a good friend to you don't tell him, it'll seem as if you're trying to put asunder, destroying people's happiness.
You can't truly judge a person by just an act. She might really be a good person, your friends saw something in her before proposing.

You only have one thing to do and it'll be left on her to decide.

Persuade her to tell him. Threatened her that you're going to tell him if she doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Zhirinovsky: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
If you don't tell your friend, then he is not your friend and you don't wish him well. You can as well see something that will kill him and turn the other way.
Whiteball:

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by RealEzee(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tell ur friend ooooooo
I will do same for my guy even if he likes make e ghost me, at least he knows I get his back lasun.

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by RealEzee(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
obinna58:

If he is a good friend to you don't tell him, it'll seem as if you're trying to put asunder, destroying people's happiness.
You can't truly judge a person by just an act. She might really be a good person, your friends saw something in her before proposing.

You only have one thing to do and it'll be left on her to decide.

Persuade her to tell him. Threatened her that you're going to tell him if she doesn't.
he did not see d other part before proposing, let him see both parts and decide better now

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Kevsmart88(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Y'all shouting mind ur business, would you do so if the person in question was ur brother?. Fucking hypocrites....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Ugwoji101(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
If i am in ur shoes,i will tell ur friend.if you dont tell him and he marries that girl your conscience will prick u forever.save ur friend from had i known in the future.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by obinna58(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
RealEzee:
he did not see d other part before proposing, let him see both parts and decide better now
Yes and that's left for her to make him see now not you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by ikennamadu1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
if you mind your biz... and you die tomorrow... naa hell fire straight...

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Greensquard(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane

See better tell him o..same thing happened with me,with 2 different friends,one didnt tell me he saw my girl where she wasnt suppose to be and another friend saw her and told me..guess what iam no longer in talking terms with the one who kept mute,and he means nothing to be but a betrayer and for the friend who told me,well i dont mind him getting married to my lil sister,thats how much i love and respect him..when he told me he did it maturely and started with guy i know u really love this girl but iam ur guy,this is what i saw..so guy better tell ur friend asap..that talk about saying he should pray more is nothing..just tell him she is a bloody hypocrite and tell him exactly what u saw.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by wisest10: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Deborah98:
Am a Christian that's all
I hear you ma
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Whiteball(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Edyice:
Mr whiteball or WHITEBALLS ( your Monika funny sha..)

LEAVE the gal ( watch well ..all them ladies have said it grin .. they don't collect from one dude ... Or should I say having 2 basket is better grin)

Mind your bizz , boyz many for streets .. all of us want climb tree TOO grin grin

We that don't have relationship ( collect from those who has cool ) that's LIFE
if they were just dating it would have been easy for me to say 'baba free that babe she's not ur type' but they are about getting married one need to trend to trend caution before assasin begin find me. Am confused aswear.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by RealEzee(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
obinna58:

Yes and that's left for her to make him see now not you.

so if na ur brother this is what you will telling ursef ni? Hmmm, I will tell him oooo, if he decides to carry on that's his own choice gbam.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
bro tell your friend, if he means a lot to you, and you value friendship.

who knows it might be a test sef to know if you will talk
talk
talk

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Edyice: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
if they were just dating it would have been easy for me to say 'baba free that babe she's not ur type' but they are about getting married one need to trend to trend caution before assasin begin find me. Am confused aswear.

Then its a good thing you didn't include her picture , because she can even have another dude on the forum grin cheesy.

Give many guyz heart break ....

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Whiteball(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
duduade:
Please just face your front by not having anything to do with her friend.

Gawd forbid

All these girls can be desperate

God will provide your own missing rib or baby mama at His appointed time

Her friend is a write off as it stands . Na to block her lines sure pass. Not looking for a born again tho but i hate deceit! My guy is hansome n doing very very well financially... I dont know what lady's crave for really..

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Originalsly: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
You already know she is a deceiver.... even your friend B said the guy is her bf.... and who knows how many other bf she has? What if your friend finds out just before or after he gets married? What if he flips out?... or super angry and kills her?... and then himself? Is it then you would be explaining? Hmmmm..... I don't even know why you be up here saying you're his friend.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by sofiscatedmoron: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Even the bible say's.. "mind ur business"
Verse pls?
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Don't tell your friend straight up use your body language and avail clues for him to know all is not well these days people seems not satisfied any longer they give you egusi you will demand they mix ogbono to it no be greed

NB....Ladies this days their matter tire me that was how mine was showing me screenshot of a guy asking her out on fb I warned her neva to show me such again. I started having female Frnds right 4rm my primary school so their is no script you will play that I can't interpret....

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
how well do u know ur friend?
it could be ur friend and this is fiancee are doing open relationship
dont be surprised if he is not the one pimping her out to guys
no go put nose into wetin no concern u and cause trouble for urself
if u not too dat close to this ur guy then just face front
but if u guys are very close that u know the type of person he is then let him know what his girl is up to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.