Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger (2289 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / What Made You Stronger? / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by justiniyke29: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
There Is No Unconditional Love: as a man u re loved bcus of the value u add to the person's life, the value doesnt necessarily have to be monetary. the moment u seize to be of benefit or add value to a person then the love dies off.
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Only God can love me unconditionally
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
What is the hardest truth? Some people are writing more than one. Is English Language that difficult? Oversabi!
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Aimerosa25(f): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2020
The one who loves you the most can hurt you the most
Re: What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger by Sabicleaners: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Life has taught me that its all man for himself, even your blood brother can betray you when it comes to money matter.

No one can love you better than you.

Life is short, do your best and leave the rest, all the struggles or luxuries ends in this world.

Hardwork does not relate to sucess, If success comes through hardwork, we would have a whole lot of successful men in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Behaves Funny When I'm Around / Am I Doing The Right Being A Single Mum?! / Her Family Say I Can't Marry Their Daughter Cos We're Both As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.