Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration (43889 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / State By State Figures Of Eligible 2015 Voters As Released By INEC / Inec Voters Registration November 13th To 17th. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Ikengawo: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2011
the creation of the 'south south' is a joke, and a clear jab at igbos.

I dont see how Delta and Rivers are igbo states when they're majority igbo.

anyways, the northern figures look suspect, there's no way there's more people in Adamawa then Imo and Anambra
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Chyz2: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2011
There has to be up to 2,000,000 people in Aba alone, so how is the population of the whole state only 2,833,000? angry
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by fstranger3(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2011
Ikengawo:

anyways, the northern figures look suspect, there's no way there's more people in Adamawa then Imo and Anambra

What exactly do you mean here?
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Chyz2: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2011
The states with the most illiterates registered to vote more than the states with the most literates.smh. Nigeria is a joke! undecided
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^ That must mean Lagos State has the most illiterates and Bayelsa has the least.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by fstranger3(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
Chyz*:

The states with the [b]most illiterates registered to vote more than the states with the most literates.[/b]smh. Nigeria is a joke! undecided

Yeah, very surprising

Imagine Anambra and Ebonyi registering more votes than Ondo and Ekiti. This is a joke, I tell ya
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Abagworo(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2011
Another analysis of interest

1.The population of Lagos is almost at per with the population of the entire SE.

2. Edo State(Even with Benin city) is one of the least populated in the country.

3. The Jos crisis did not affect voter registration but rather increased it.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Chyz2: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ That must mean Lagos State has the most illiterates and Bayelsa has the least.

Just when I try to give you people a little credit you yorubas always same so dumb sh*t, lol.smh. The reason I didn't go into detail's because I would think that literates wouldn't include places like lagos(a high populated and multiculture state) and, but then again I guess it was my fault for assuming that you weren't dumb. My bad. embarassed
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Beaf: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2011
Ikengawo:

You better swallow your foolish statements. Delta state is not majority Igbo, and ethnicaly bigoted wishes will not make it so either.
One thing I can bet is that you are not from Delta state. These sorts of neandertal comments tend to come from mechanics, hunters and other types who aren't Deltan.
We Deltans know how we roll, so butt out with your bigoted views. Thank you.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by fstranger3(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2011
Beaf:

You better swallow your foolish statements. Delta state is not majority Igbo, and ethnicaly bigoted wishes will not make it so either.
One thing I can bet is that you are not from Delta state. These sorts of neandertal comments tend to come from mechanics, hunters and other types who aren't Deltan.

Thank you Beaf for clearing this out once and for all. Hopefully, they wont repeat the mistake again. That said Ibo still make up 99% of Lagos population, No? Could it be that the so called Delta Igbo, who otherwise would have been the majority in Delta, now reside in Lagos; hence, the 99% Igbo population in Lagos ?
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Obiagu1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

When are you going to seek medical attention at the nearest psychiatric hospital?
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Obiagu1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
Beaf:

Why the attack? It is unwarranted. sad
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by fstranger3(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^

Unwarranted or Long overdue? grin

I like how Ibos retreat when bit*ch-slapped with facts
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Beaf: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2011
Obiagu1:

Why the attack? It is unwarranted. sad

It is not.
Delta state is quite sophisticated politically and we don't need outsiders making wild statements that are 100% based on guesswork and that hint at feelings of ethnic supremacy. Anybody can note that against the grain of Nigerian politics, Delta state is ruled by a man thats from ethnic minority in the state; the next governor will also be from another ethnic minority.
The overwhelming ethnic bigotry that bedevils Nigeria is largely absent in Delta state and we absolutely reject it. We know how we roll. You will never find Delta Igbo's making such statements.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by ddcmachine: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
For the duds in nl such as dayokanu and co. In ur short memory, inec registration is now census? There were those that didn't register due to one thing or the other and others just want to disenfranchise themselves due to reasons best known to them and the under age. why did u, yes u dayokanu say with the figure u estimates nigeria's popn at 85m not 150m as advertised?
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by fstranger3(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2011
ddc machine:

For the duds in nl such as dayokanu and co. In your short memory, inec registration is now census? There were those that didn't register due to one thing or the other and others just want to disenfranchise themselves due to reasons best known to them and the under age. why did u, yes u dayokanu say with the figure u estimates nigeria's popn at 85m not 150m as advertised?

Are you crazy? Where did he say that?

You must be drunk on fresh dog pee
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Chyz2: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2011
Bayelsa has the highest amount of Ijaws but the figures say it as 1,700,000 people. So it that is the case, how did the Ijaw population skyrocket to 14 million as claimed by its people? Even those I believe the figures are wrong, the Ijaws are no more that 4-5 million.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by ChinenyeN(m): 2:18am On Feb 23, 2011
I like this topic.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 23, 2011
First to the fcuxxing all, I know that there are more registered voters in Ekiti state than the numbers presented.

These figures. . . .hmm!! And Northern figures? Whadahell? What does 9 million almajiris know about voting?

And even with the 1 of many caught with 4000+ voters card/person, fraudulent cases of voting, and voting machines "kidnapped" to the okija shrine forest, SE figure is still that small? na wa o!

If we investigate reall well, 15m of the Fulani/Hausa figures are not ppl, but their cows. We know how these ppl hold their cows precious. White ppl and their dogs, Fulani/Hausas and their cows.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by Becomrichn: 2:18am On Feb 23, 2011
inec figure is a fraud.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by agabaI23(m): 2:22am On Feb 23, 2011
No state in the north has less than 1 million registered voters. . . so so funny.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by fstranger3(m): 2:26am On Feb 23, 2011
agabaI23:

No state in the not has less than 1 million registered voters. . . so so funny.

I saw that too. Well, I dont know if Abuja counts as North though
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by ekubear1: 2:29am On Feb 23, 2011
[quote="fstranger"]
My post was directed at Abagworo who was thinking of a SE/SW alliance. My point is that SE and SW have never voted in congruence.

Below is the result from the 1999 election:

http://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-1999.html
[/quote]
Stellar. If anyone has 2003, 2007 voting data handy too, let me know!
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by agabaI23(m): 2:34am On Feb 23, 2011
fstranger3:

I saw that too. Well, I dont know if Abuja counts as North though
Abuja is not a state.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by fstranger3(m): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2011
eku_bear:

Stellar. If anyone has 2003, 2007 voting data handy too, let me know!

I feel like 2003 and 2007 would be thoroughly useless because they were both massively rigged and it was well known that the results were far from credible. Also, there was a lot of dubious politicking, with AD not presenting a candidate and that sort of thing

Here is 2003:

http://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by ekubear1: 2:46am On Feb 23, 2011
^-- I'm just trying to assemble as much data as I can. Then I can analyze it. So any data, even if rigged will be useful.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by ndukwejoe(m): 2:47am On Feb 23, 2011
una de calculate ? una think say here na USA ? you want try incumbency. GEJ wins flat leave that your word problem involving naija election mathematics , maths no de walk here . when them rig buhari even him go say na free and fair.
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by bkbabe97y(m): 3:56am On Feb 23, 2011
chyz*:

The hausas in Igboland can't read(nothing is written in arabic,hausa,or fulani ), write, not to talk of speak basic english. The yorubas are gatemen in SE, few store owners(very few).

. . . . and yet both groups have succeeded in turning your people into the Pinatas of the Federation!!!!

Funny how you monkey Ibos think!
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by bkbabe97y(m): 4:05am On Feb 23, 2011
yamtas335:

@ fstranger3 hahahahahahahaha, fine i am illiterate, but at least i am better than an illiterate that went to school and you sound like one, now let me break it down for you dunce, i said you go on TV and sing one nigeria, literally that was a metaphor, i meant that most ppl that sing songs of such are mostly yorubas and igbos look at the musicians, see it dummy? ok i don't technically mean you in particular, now i should suppose you went to school but its unfortunate you can't break words down, -sigh- so sad to go to school and still be a dummy

Oh, shut it already you irritant!
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by hackney(m): 4:12am On Feb 23, 2011
bk.babe97y:

. . . . and yet both groups have succeeded in turning your people into the Pinatas of the Federation!!!!

Funny how you monkey Ibos think!

Still better than being born in a brothel.
shameless fu.ckhead
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by hackney(m): 4:14am On Feb 23, 2011
where's becomrich and his map jare.
sokoto is claiming 2 ,065 ,508
Re: State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration by otokx(m): 5:01am On Feb 23, 2011
This figures are impossible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government / Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.