Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos (26434 Views)

FG Approves 499 Licences For Buying And Selling Solid Minerals In 2023 / NEITI: Nigeria Earned N52.75 Billion From Solid Minerals In 2017 / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2018 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Emmariks(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
KevUnique:
For over a week now, my state has been making news headlines for the right reasons. Hmmm, kudos To all Akwa Ibomites. See my friend's dad and my neigbour up there - Proffessor Linus Asuquo the DG. Brilliant technocrat he is. Lol, I use to date his daughter back in SS1 to SS2. One of the Finest yellow pawpaw girl in our set. Her brother was my closest friend then. Haha memories sha!!
i say Amen to the last statement in your signature.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emmariks:
i say Amen to the last statement in your signature.
Oh, thank you Emmariks! Amen, amen. I know I will rule. The vision is for an appointed time..Habakkuk 2:3. God's Will will be done, amen.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by nsiba: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Factfinder1:
We lead others follow
..akwa ibom ayaya

Pride goes before a fall, just be grateful and give thanks

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
nsiba:

And I concur with you Sir. We should just give thanks.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by nsiba: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
SmellySperm:

me wey wan even relocate from akwa ibom to somewhere else over inability to get a job

You de look for job when people are creating their job in AkwaIbom? You neva jam, de wait

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
nsiba:

You de look for job when people are creating their job in AkwaIbom? You neva jam, de wait
Your right, na only lazy man go dey wait for government..
The guy you quoted from is username sound lazy grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Factfinder1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
nsiba:

Sharap
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by nsiba: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Factfinder1:

Sharap

Ya. Papa
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Blackking98(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
SmellySperm:

u think it's that easy to start up a business
I wish you the best of luck
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
SmellySperm:

u think it's that easy to start up a business
You are so unbelievable for this stupid comment.. Jesus, some people lazy ooo..
Ok wait still Udom come dash you work... Nonsense
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Akwa Ibom is very peaceful and accommodating for businesses and residencies. I have two landed properties in Uyo for sale. One is at shelter afrique extension and another is at ifa atai 1000sqm and 450sqm respectively. if u're interested in acquisition u can call me 08023337034 or pm me.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Kennitrust(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
obami007:
Akwa ibom have been in the news for very good and positive reasons on recent times.

Nice one from the state government
and will always be for a good reason.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NGpatriot: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Not a fan of Udom, but he keeps winning me over because he's turning out to be a very serious, solid, dedicated, focused and competent governor.

Unlike some people with the usual victim and blackmailing mentality, they are not sitting on their hands crying about marginalization, they are not waiting for seaport or crying for FG to give them infrastructure, no restlessness, no stupid unrest or ipob agitation rubbish to drive investments away, they just keep making their own moves.

They are not playing APC/PDP politics, they work with the FG to get whatever they want

Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

You are so unbelievable for this stupid comment.. Jesus, some people lazy ooo..
Ok wait still Udom come dash you work... Nonsense
if God don bless u with the bread,no dey quick to call another lazy....
u calling me nonsense mks u sound like an illiterate that u are
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
nsiba:

oga no dey mk noise because u don hold small change,na ur turn,wen e reach my turn i go blow..

as u dey like this,u fit comot money help person wey need help? una own na to dey blab nonsense
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Djyucee1:
I'm relocating to akwa ibom grin grin
You are welcome sir, in advance oo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
SmellySperm:

if God don bless u with the bread,no dey quick to call another lazy....
u calling me nonsense mks u sound like an illiterate that u are
Then enter street the beg na.. You be disable right..
No go find fruit sell, the wait for government...
If all the so call rich people were lazy like you, you for see anybody beg?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
Not a fan of Udom, but he keeps winning me over because he's turning out to be a very serious, solid, dedicated, focused and competent governor.

Unlike some people with the usual victim and blackmailing mentality, they are not sitting on their hands crying about marginalization, they are not waiting for seaport or crying for FG give them infrastructure, tno restlessness, no stupid unrest or ipob agitation rubbish to drive investments away, they just keep making their own moves.

They are not playing APC/PDP politics, they work with the FG to get whatever they wan't

Keep up the good work.
Lovely piece bro
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by sulaak(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Nice Path to go
But did I just read uranium
Nigeria extremely blessed

Bless with what?

A country moving from oil rent to mineral rent is bless with lazy and stupid rulers.

Call me when Akwa Ibom priorities manufacturing,agro-processing, logistics, deep seaport, education and healthcare.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Whitecoal711: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
sulaak:

Bless with what?

A country moving from oil rent to mineral rent is bless with lazy and stupid rulers.

Call me when Akwa Ibom priorities manufacturing,agro-processing, logistics, deep seaport, education and healthcare.
blessed with natural mineral I meant
Yes today we have bad ruler
it might take a while probably 50 or 100yrs we will get there,rome was not build in a day,it was once tough for every country in the world
it will only take time,
time heal and definitely they or their children definitely pay for their atrocities
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by sulaak(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:

blessed with natural mineral I meant
Yes today we have bad ruler
it might take a while probably 50 or 100yrs we will get there,rome was not build in a day,it was once tough for every country in the world
it will only take time,
time heal and definitely they or their children definitely pay for their atrocities

Being blessed with natural mineral resources is the reason why Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world and why Nigeria export oil to import food. I rather Nigeria be bless with intelligent leaders that will educated and develop Nigeria most important resource: Nigerian youth.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by nsiba: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
SmellySperm:

oga no dey mk noise because u don hold small change,na ur turn,wen e reach my turn i go blow..

as u dey like this,u fit comot money help person wey need help? una own na to dey blab nonsense

Ya mouth really de smell
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Whitecoal711: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
sulaak:

Being blessed with natural mineral resources is the reason why Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world and why Nigeria export oil to import food. I rather Nigeria be bless with intelligent leaders that will educated and develop Nigeria most important resource: Nigerian youth.

it won't be sacred or evil if we have both you know
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by sulaak(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:

it won't be sacred or evil if we have both you know

Japan and S Korea have intelligent leaders and import natural minerals from countries with unintelligence leaders like Nigeria and DR Congo
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Then enter street the beg na.. You be disable right..
No go find fruit sell, the wait for government...
If all the so call rich people were lazy like you, you for see anybody beg?
idiot,I dey beg u money?how much u even get?
ode
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
nsiba:
Ya mouth really de smell
you sound like a street tout
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Am I the only one that doesn't hear about any development news in the Northern state?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chai... if only Udom will become our next president

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by NGpatriot: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
Am I the only one that doesn't hear about any development news in the Northern state?

You don't because either you don't read the news, pay attention to current affairs or you are just bias, tribal and anti North.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by nsiba: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
SmellySperm:

you sound like a street tout

Words coming from a gutter rat
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
nsiba:

Words coming from a gutter rat
thanks elite
Re: Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos by EdiskyHarry: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nice one, God bless akwa ibom state
God bless gov udom Emmanuel
God bless the United States of Niger delta.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

80 Cameroonian Paramilitary Police Officers Invade Cross River Community / President Buhari Is New ECOWAS Chairman.. / Lottery, Pools, Betting Operators In Lagos Must Have ₦20 Million Share Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.