Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 (37190 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

[img]https://media./images/f9d332775b80b6a07b20775c5a8a257d/tenor.gif[/img]

SEVEN MARKET DAYs only, you clocks starts ticking st the first crow at dawn

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Revolva:

Mr man you are correct but I still don't believe an ibibio race or Igbo attributing their progenitor to be Jew wether black Jew it's all rubbish

Almost all race came from ancient Egypt who h I know ancient egyptians were black I believe that Weller

FALSE... Not all races. Even Kush (Ethiopia) was the elder brother of Khamata (Egypt). Israelites have a history of being in Egypt for centuries, but that was not their origin.

Revolva:
But this jew this and that am tired of hearing it too much

Africans should go and practice their own traditional belief more and more please forget all dose past falacies

Its up to you to believe or not to believe. My purpose is the REPENTANCE that should follow, not a thing of rank or boasting, even though it's a great and pleasant truth to know. And by African traditional beliefs, do you mean idolatry? I'm asking because, that is what is very often referred to in the name of traditional belief.

The Biblical Hebrew customs are African if you study them. It doesnt have to be with idols. That our ancestors went astray in making and serving idols doesn't mean we should do the same. The land of Israel was in Africa and the inhabitants were Africans. Israelites have been chosen to be seperate from every other nation. But no, we like to mingle and adopt other customs because of the lies we have believed.

Even the pagan religions: Christianity, Judaism and Islam are full of idolatory. These things have put us in continual slavely, and we must REPENT or be destroyed with the rest of the world. YAHUAH says...

Deuteronomy 4:25-29
[25]When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger:
[26]I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.
[27]And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
[28]And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
[29]But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:

SEVEN MARKET DAYs only, you clocks starts ticking st the first crow at dawn

That is the number of days you have just given to yourself. Idat.... You don't know whom you are playing with.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Revolva(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=donnie post=93687909][/quote]

Well bro my African traditions must be kept properly because I now belived it more than the white man religion

Your agenda is that the Bible is black which I agree with you , you got it all right but why don't we practice a bit of our own the one we came to meet face to face before the white man came in with their own version of their copy copy ...lol as you made us to believe they changed everything and decived us...which is truth ..I always knew Egypt and isreal were black folks..

The only thing I like about white people of today is they are innovative ...

Yes we black were the original innovators but what went wrong ....with us ...that another long talk
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Revolva:

Well bro my African traditions must be kept properly because I now belived it more than the white man religion

Your agenda is that the Bible is black which I agree with you , you got it all right but why don't we practice a bit of our own the one we came to meet face to face before the white man came in with their own version of their copy copy ...lol as you made us to believe they changed everything and decived us...which is truth ..I always knew Egypt and isreal were black folks..

The only thing I like about white people of today is they are innovative ...

Yes we black were the original innovators but what went wrong ....with us ...that another long talk

Why do you think the white man succeded in enslaving us? Because our fathers went astray and did not repent. Up until today, we are still hard-headed and stiff-necked.
Do you know that our forefathers actually ruled this world? I mean they built the greatest civilizations, from Egypt, to Rome, to Songhai Empire, to Europe, to the United States...
Most of the so-called innovations are stolen works from ancient black civilizations. There is nothing new under the sun.
All it takes is for us to AWAKE, and their game is over.

1 Share

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

That is the number of days you have just given to yourself. Idat.... You don't know whom you are playing with.

Hehehehhe...hahhahaha......za man za mezz up wiz myz ancestors
Hehehehe....

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 1:36am On Sep 08, 2020
sophirebenitez:

Idolatry. That's what happened.

Our ancient ancestors did not keep the commandments brokered by Moses btw themselves and the Most High God Yahuah.

Which one did Japanese keep yet they killed millions of Chinese, Koreans, phillipines rape all their women yet look our glorious Japan is today
Is it the Germans that killed every one that dare to stop Hitler, the whole Europe saw hell under him, but today Germany is super than anything
Curse did not follow them, it is our ancestors you are now blaming when the Ancestors of others committed more evil than ours......t

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 2:54am On Sep 08, 2020
donnie:
[s]Everything that goes against the lies of your white slavemasters is conspiracy theory abi?[/s]

Olodo. Those whites are not Jews that's why they are called Jew-ISH. Meaning they're not the original. They are fake. MESSIAH called them the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9). They are Europeans who were only put in that land in 1948 by the league of nations? They set up schools where they learned the fake language they call Hebrew, but which is actually YIDDISH? They are actualy ESAU/EDOM and their judgement has been written.

Original biblical Israelites are black people. The entire bible is about black people. It was written by black people. [s]WAKE UP and stop insulting people for nothing.[/s]

nsiba:
... If they were dark then why then in Proverb 27vs 22 the bible speak of the Ethiopian skin n leopard spot?
Why did King Solomon have to describe the Shumalite woman as dark as a Gazelle if he was dark?

Do you know anything about the Ethiopian Eunuch?

MuttleyLaff:
Smh, you are so boko. Just concentrate on answering the earlier questions in my last post, put at you and make sure you don't actually skip the last two at the very bottom, lmao.

Here are another set of two questions for you
1/ The Ethiopian Eunuch is he the same skin tone as Stephen, lmao, hmm?
2/ What of queen Candace?

Oh oh, you think I am talking of or interested in King James abi, lmao. Of course you're ignorant nah, you wont know about King Henry VII and the hundreds of African slaves in Tudor, lmao

cc: Pervert/Prophet, jared/007, bodydialect/57, Middle/Dimension, Daejo/young, erim/123

OkCornel:
If the Jews were truly blacks, please can someone explain why God used the skin of an Ethiopian as an example to the Jewish prophet Jeremiah?

Jeremiah 13 v 23;
"Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots?
Neither can you do good
who are accustomed to doing evil.
"

lucasalves:
Why don't you reply and defend your lies (as stated above?). Confused cow.

nsiba:
That is why I am here to SANITIZE his brain, Jewish Corona Virus have done plenty damage
I wished y'all godspeed with the successful sanitization

cc: PrecisionFx

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 6:29am On Sep 08, 2020
sophirebenitez:

Ignorance is a choice.

Foolishness is a CURSE

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2020
nsiba:

Which one did Japanese keep yet they killed millions of Chinese, Koreans, phillipines rape all their women yet look our glorious Japan is today
Is it the Germans that killed every one that dare to stop Hitler, the whole Europe saw hell under him, but today Germany is super than anything
Curse did not follow them, it is our ancestors you are now blaming when the Ancestors of others committed more evil than ours......t

All those nations were not chosen. Only YISOLELE (ISRAEL).

Amos 3:2
You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2020
donnie:

You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

And the chosen one was/is and still being shown the light by the unchosen one, how can the unchosen be leading the chosen in every sphere of life spir2itually, physically and mentally
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2020
nsiba:

And the chosen one was/is and still being shown the light by the unchosen one, how can the unchosen be leading the chosen in every sphere of life spir2itually, physically and mentally

Deuteronomy 28:45-46,48
45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey YAHUAH your ELOHIYM and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.
46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever.
48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in unclothedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies YAHUAH sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

1 Share

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://media./images/25a679ff036806575beb02b03b439a9c/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2020
sophirebenitez:

Ignorance is a choice.

GBAM

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2020
donnie:

45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey YAHUAH your ELOHIYM and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.
48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in unclothedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies YAHUAH sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

Then it is better to be the UNCHOSEN one, what is the good of being chosen?
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2020
nsiba:

Then it is better to be the UNCHOSEN one, what is the good of being chosen?

Is that how you love sin?

Deuteronomy 28:1-13
[1]And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
[2]And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
[3]Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
[4]Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
[5]Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
[6]Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
[7]The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
[8]The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
[9]The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
[10]And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
[11]And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
[12]The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
[13]And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2020
kikake:
When the Jews left Israel, they scattered all over the world. Thereafter, Jews of many skin colors and creed gradually emerged.

It’s now who is able to trace his/her ancestry to Jewish, as well as who the Jews who returned to Israel from 1948, are willing to accept as a Jew.

Wrong my brother. It may surprise you but that state that was created in 1948 is a fraud. Those people there are not the people of the book. They are Europeans from Turkey, Ukraine, Russia Germany, Poland etc. They were put there by the league of nations.

The True Jews will be brought into their land by MESSIAH himself according to the scriptures. And Bible says there will be no more war. But that region has been a war zone ever since those folks got there.

Those whites have no blood connection to the Israelites of the bible. They are EDOM, the descendants of ESAU, who mixed with alien seed, hence their white skin color.

MESSIAH calls them the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9). The true YAHUDEEN (Jews) are Negroes. Since these negores were expelled in 70AD, millions have migrated into Africa. Sub-saharan Africa is populated mostly by Biblical Isrealites.

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2020
Obi1kenobi:
I've always been bemused by the depths of inferiority complex it takes to claim to originate from the Middle East when there is no evidence any Bantu or Niger-Congo group have ever smelt the Mediterranean sea. It's embarrassing and smacks of a very deep inferiority complex and a very deep ignorance of elementary history, anthropology and science that would disprove the stupidity of such claims. Igbos, most especially IPOB mugus carrying Israel flag upandan, are most guilty of this peculiar stupidity, but a number of subsaharan African tribes are guilty of it as well. Just because our ancestors couldn't read and write and therefore document their history doesn't mean you get to fill in the gaps of knowledge with silly myths.

There is proof, you are only ignorant and have swallowed European lies Hook line and sinker.

donnie:

Wrong my brother. It may surprise you but that state that was created in 1948 is a fraud. Those people there are not the people of the book. They are Europeans from Turkey, Ukraine, Russia Germany, Poland etc. They were put there by the league of nations.

The True Jews will be brought into their land by MESSIAH himself according to the scriptures. And Bible says there will be no more war. But that region has been a war zone ever since those folks got there.

Those whites have no blood connection to the Israelites of the bible. They are EDOM, the descendants of ESAU, who mixed with alien seed, hence their white skin color.

MESSIAH calls them the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9). The true YAHUDEEN (Jews) are Negroes. Since these negores were expelled in 70AD, millions have migrated into Africa. Sub-saharan Africa is populated mostly by Biblical Isrealites.

From Babylon To Timbuktu By Rudolph Windsor

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
nsiba:

donnie:

You only have I known of all the families of the earth:
therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

nsiba:

donnie:

"And Jesus concluded, "Many are invited, but few are chosen."
(i.e. For many are called, but few are chosen.) "
- Matthew 22:14

"Koshi kuro lọna jọr", loosely translated means "commot for road, allow beta pesin tok and make we see road"

"Wọn npin irẹsi, oun na yọ sibi" loosely translates as "dem dey share and serve rice, you too, dey pull out cutlery, bin dey shine am"

Would you please already put a lip of chosen. Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ word, from Matthew 22:14 above, according to Ecclesiastes 8:4 is that, His command is backed by great power. No one can resist or question it or since the word of the king is authoritative, who will say to him, "What are you doing?"

You my dear sire, are not among, any of the few chosen. You are in decline, deteriorated, and by the hour becoming increasingly worse. You live in the light of false grandiosity to have believed that you are among the few chosen. Tufiakwa! KMT angry angry angry

donnie:
[img]https://media./images/25a679ff036806575beb02b03b439a9c/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://s4/images/ezgif-3-3fb57fe75db8.jpg[/img]
Sifia pain catch you there
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

There is proof, you are only ignorant and have swallowed European lies Hook line and sinker.

From Babylon To Timbuktu By Rudolph Windsor

See joker sha. Posting a random meme from god-knows-where is "proof". This is what passes for scholarship in your village, abi? I feel sorry for you. White European Jews (or Ashkenazi Jews) who are a distinct Jewish culture and who were actual custodians of Jewish traditions, history, texts, language, Judaic religion etc and who were almost cleansed from existence in the Holocaust and Eastern European pogroms are "frauds", but your illiterate, black ancestors who have never smelt the Sahara desert talkmore of the Mediterranean sea in their history of existence are actually the real Jews? grin

All these claims just shows the massive inferiority complex many black people have. Always claiming to be ancient Egyptians, Jews, Moors etc. Those who do it show a deep insecurity that they have no history of their own and have to appropriate alien cultures to feel whole. I feel sorry for you lunatics.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Obi1kenobi:

See joker sha. Posting a random meme from god-knows-where is "proof". This is what passes for scholarship in your village, abi? I feel sorry for you.

Brainwashed soul. FROM BABYLON TO TIMBUKTU is a popular book that you can easily get online. It's not a meme.

Obi1kenobi:
White European Jews (or Ashkenazi Jews)

The so-called European Jews are converts from the ancient Turkish Empire of Khazaria and Germany (hence the Nazi in Ashke-NAZI). They were put in that land in 1948 by the league of nations. Its a global deception... It's a fraud! They are not blood descendants of YAKUBI but rather of ESAU. They are EDOM, but they have mixed with the seed of Japhet and have become one kingdom. This has been proven by historians and even by their own (fake Jew-ISH) scholars. The scriptures also show this clearly.

Obi1kenobi:
who are a distinct Jewish culture and who were actual custodians of Jewish traditions, history, texts, language, Judaic religion etc
The so-called culture and tradition is Babylonian and based on the Babylonian Talmud. They are the Pharisees you read of in the NT who taught and followed the commandments of men rather than the TORAH. They practice Judaism which is not based on the scriptures but on paganism... Just like Christianity, Islam etc.

Much of the real Hebrew culture is still found among the true Israelites of the Bible who live beyond the rivers of Ethiopia (Zephaniah 3:10). They are the majority in sub-Saharan Africa today. From Circumcision on 8th day, to purification ceremonies, to sacrifices, to marriage customs, to custom of mourners, to council of elders, to forbidding pork, to separation of the woman during monthly cycle, to polygamy, to brother inheriting late brother's wife, to Firstfruits (harvest/new yam) etc.

After your fake Jewish friends were fraudulently put in that land, schools were opened for them where they were taught these customs and the language which they call modern Hebrew but which is actually YIDDISH. They got a man named Eleazar Ben Yahuda who created that language and taught the people.

The true ancient Hebrew language is still being spoken in sub-saharan Africa. Many of the Bantu and even West African languages have the ancient Hebrew in them. Many of our names are in the Bible.

Obi1kenobi:
and who were almost cleansed from existence in the Holocaust and Eastern European pogroms are "frauds",
That's another major global fraud they perpetrated using the media. Rome, world powers, the Jesuits, Freemasons, the Illuminati are behind all these lies and deception. The so-called Holocaust is a fraud. The 6 million deaths never happened. There were no gas chambers... all that is Hollywood, which by the way is controlled by these same fake Jews. If fact, the population figures for that time period rather showed an increase. Nothing reflecting the 6 million reduction in population.

This fraud was done to legitimize their taking over that land as the children of Israel who had been through tribulations. It was also done to serve as distraction from the main Holocaust taking place in the KONGO where more than 15 million biblical ISRAELITES were killed by King Leopold of Belgium. Those who were alive had their limbs amputated. But because of your slave mentality you highlight the nonexistent Holocaust that you were brianwashed to believe by your slavemasters and say nothing about your own people. You probably never even knew about it.

Obi1kenobi:
but your illiterate, black ancestors who have never smelt the Sahara desert talkmore of the Mediterranean sea in their history of existence are actually the real Jews? grin

You're just an ignorant coon. Go and do some real study of REAL history before you think of facing me.

You love and defend those for whom the judgement of YAH has already been prepared...those whom MESSIAH calls the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9).

SCRIPTURES say MESSIAH will bring his people ISRAEL into their land when he returns and has judged the nations (Isaiah 11:11-12), but these thieves whom you defend have taken themselves there. Or have you seen MESSIAH anywhere? ...Hmm? Òde angry

SCRIPTURES say after ISRAEL returns to their land, they will dwell in peace and there will be no more war (Isaiah 2:2-4). But that region has become a war zone ever since those devils went there? Are you too foolish to realize that they are not the people?

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

All these claims just shows the massive inferiority complex many black people have. Always claiming to be ancient Egyptians, Jews, Moors etc. Those who do it show a deep insecurity that they have no history of their own and have to appropriate alien cultures to feel whole. I feel sorry for you lunatics.
[/s]
[img]https://media./images/4645875fa67cd5cbcd8ed3b0d4326655/tenor.gif[/img]

TRASH

You need to repent and love your own people rather than Satan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2020
ModestGal:
Bunch of low self esteem fools

Olodo angry Mrs High esteem, that is why in Sunday you will wear gele and hi to church to listen to lies and practice Idolatory.

[quote author=ModestGal post=93637135]Yoruba are from Mecca
Igbo from Isreal
Akwaibom from Jews
Hausa from Saudi Arabia

Yes Yoruba are Isrealites who migrated to their present location after the fall of the Assyrian empire. That is according to the well documented Oyo Tradition. Other Yoruba were exiles from Spain and Portugal who migrated through Morocco.

Igbos have their own clear history of migration from Egypt and also as part of the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Hausas are ancient Assyrians. Assyrian refugees founded the Hausa states of Kanem and Kebbi. They have a well documented history which includes the Succession of Kings of Assyria.

But instead of researching these things Olodos like you sit back and call others names while you practice your pagan Christianity and juju together.

ModestGal:
[b]You all are fools, if not, you will know that humanity started from Africa and the reason why those countries you so wish to affiliate with are great is because they work for it, they made their country great. But, you all are cowards, only intrested in affiliating with what is good, you only want ''ready made''.

Humanity and infact human migration began in Africa so what? OLODO, is it not the same Africans who populated all those regions of the Mediterranean and Arabia until they were overthrown and sacked? There was no Middle-East...all of that region was Africa. Don't you know that Africans, including those with your very same sub-saharan Africa DNA conquered and ruled Europe for 700 years?

It's a well known fact that the true Isrealites of the bible were negroes. And not those white people ITKs like you have been brainwashed to honour and defend.

ModestGal:
Don't worry, a Congo of rice will still sell for #5000 before the year runs out. We will gather suffer together, if you like claim Jews from now till next year

I am a farmer growing my own food on hecters of land; so you can suffer alone while waiting for your fake white Jews and fake white Jesus to deliver you. OLORIBURUKU.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
donnie:

They are bronze, so before 1948 no single JEW lived among the Palestines?
The Church of Nativity in Israel that had also have christian of ancient Jew background are they golden like Mandela?
Is Mandela Jew?
The Arabians, Syrians, Iran ( Persians), Jordanians that have longed lived side by side with the JEWs are they also being deceived or they are collaborating with the Europeans to say as you say?
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
donnie:

Awesome! But one thing you should bear in mind as your read... the whites we call Jews today are fake (Revelation 2:9).
True Israelites are a black nation of people. Shalom.

Oh, most certainly, I am aware of this!! We are tthe true jewish people of ancient Israel. Know the verse in the book of Revelation that dtates that those who call themselves jews are not jews and the synagogue of Satan is with them! God will reveal this to all of mankind someday and they will be ashamed for ever looking down on us Africans. Some of our middle-eastern brothers and sisters are also jews from other tribes of Israel(the 12 tribes). Prasise God for He is not a man and he will reveal good wonders to the world at the appointed times. Shalom
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
nsiba:

They are bronze, so before 1948 no single JEW lived among the Palestines?
The Church of Nativity in Israel that had also have christian of ancient Jew background are they golden like Mandela?
Is Mandela Jew?
The Arabians, Syrians, Iran ( Persians), Jordanians that have longed lived side by side with the JEWs are they also being deceived or they are collaborating with the Europeans to say as you say?

There are Palestinians and so-called Arabs who are ready to call them out for their lies anytime. They know they are Europeans.

Speaking of a conspiracy... of course there's a conspiracy to wipe out all traces of our identity...

Psalms 83:3-6
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
[5]For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
[6]The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

No.1 enemy is EDOM (ROME, FAKE JEWS, WHITE MAN).
No. 2 enemy are the ISHMAELITES (Orignal black Arabs and Moors).

These two in agreement worked together to enslave our people during the arab and transatlantic slave trade. The arabs captured our people in the forests and sold them to the whites at the coasts who put them on ships.

The agreement for our slvery is still on... Now they use religion, economics, politics etc.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
nsiba:

They are bronze, so before 1948 no single JEW EDOMITE lived among the Palestines?

There were, but they were all Edomites together with Rome which controls that place till today. Also, in the 8th century, Europeans of the Khazarian empire converted to Judaism in large numbers.

The Pharisees of MESSIAH'S time were Edomites, they were not actual Jews/YAHUDENS (JUDAH). They were converts. That is why they could say that they were never in bondage...

John 8:33 ►
They answered him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?"

So they were not the children of Israel who have a history of slavery in Egypt. ROME had gained power over the land of Israel and so they made these Edomites the religious leaders. That is why our black MESSIAH was seen as a rebel leader who challenged the establishment.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 4:24am On Sep 10, 2020
donnie:

There are Palestinians and so-called Arabs who are ready to call them out for their lies anytime. They know they are Europeans.

Speaking of a conspiracy... of course there's a conspiracy to wipe out all traces of our identity...

Psalms 83:3-6
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
[5]For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
[6]The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

No.1 enemy is EDOM (ROME, FAKE JEWS, WHITE MAN).
No. 2 enemy are the ISHMAELITES (Orignal black Arabs and Moors).

These two in agreement worked together to enslave our people during the arab and transatlantic slave trade. The arabs captured our people in the forests and sold them to the whites at the coasts who put them on ships.

The agreement for our slvery is still on... Now they use religion, economics, politics etc.

Honestly all these your analysis is bogie wogie, I will like you to give me a timeline of your original JEW up to 1948. I know the timeline of your European Jews and I want to compare some facts

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by OkCornel(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

At this rate, Donnie might just tell us about the Martian Jews from planet Mars soon.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by makavelli80(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
nsiba:

My yardstick concludes that both you and the lunatic are supposed to be in an asylum
"my yardstick concludes.."
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
FRAUD!

On your left is the head marked Hebrew at the Museum of Egyptian Archeology London.

On the right is a SCAM used by Satan and the BEAST ROME to deceive the whole world.

SHABBAT SHALOM

Image Source:
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Terracotta_head_of_Semite,_marked_%22Hebrew%22_by_Petrie._From_Memphis,_Foreign_Quarter,_Egypt._Graeco-Roman_Period._The_Petrie_Museum_of_Egyptian_Archaeology,_London.jpg

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.