Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 (37206 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by makavelli80(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
nsiba:

Hear me and hear me very well, we the Ibibios are proud of our heritage and have nothing in COMMON with the Jews. If you are suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX keep it to you damn self
Did he by anyway casted any aspersion on the Ibibios?
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by makavelli80(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
ChangedMan1999:
I don't believe this, but, If you have evidence counter this opinion, don't resort to insults.

Happy Sunday to you all.
the civilized way to prompt proper debate

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
makavelli80:
Did he by anyway casted any aspersion on the Ibibios?

Are you Ibibio? Yes or No

Is he Ibibio? Yes or No
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

1/ Who really brought the Talmud?
2/ Where from, was the Talmud brought (i.e. where originated from)?
3/ What period roughly, was the Talmud brought to Israel?

You aren't telling me what I dont already know. The aim of the question was to get OP, committed to an answer. Please answer the above three easy, direct, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward questions, since OP has shied from responding to them. Thank you in advance.

The talmund is just a religious book whose history is shrouded in confusion like every other religious book. U have no real proof about any part of it, just random unverifiable stories.

Hebrews dont come from Europe, Ur questions are irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

The overwhelming over domineering nature of the Igbo is why the Ibibios and sister tribes support the other Nigerian tribes that have enabled them (the Ibibios) attain freedom from Igbo "bond age"

Stupidity @ its peak. grin grin

There is no SS tribe that supports hausa and yoruba in any way.

Dont be stupid towards ur self.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
selemempe:
While not holding brief for the Jew connection, This my post goes to Ibibio and Efik people who are quick to dissociate themselves from Biafra and Igbo (largely because of their support for APC than actual beef with Igbo). As you can see, we are one people. We have mingled too much in the past and DNA may reveal that our fraternity is in the 90 percentiles.
There is no point to hate your actual brother because of an abokì that is 1000 km away. There is no point to claim Nigeria identity forced on your ancestors by whites and there is no point to claim Niger Delta identity with Edo and Ijaw nations you had nothing in common before Nigeria 200 years ago.
The Igbo, Ibibio and Efik etc are one nation under God.

largely because of their support for APC than actual beef with Igbo

Nobody in SS supports apc.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What Jerome/jnr said didnt deem commenting on as everyone knows the Talmud isnt God inspired
- at least, not if we're going by 2 Timothy 3:16 guideline

Anyway, trawl through my past posts, to see what my take is on the Talmud is (e.g. use the search tool with search word MuttleyLaff+talmud)

Better still, saving your the time & effort, you should be able to pick out my view on the Talmud from the below snippet touching on another subject

- SNIPPET -

(4) The Oral Law of the Jews (later written as the Talmud)
- the interpretation of Moses' Law by the Scribes and Pharisees.

It is followed by the Orthodox Jews to this day as of equal authority to the Bible.

They falsely claimed it was passed down from Moses by word of mouth.
Jesus clashed with Pharisees over this law. He rejected it and came against it's legalistic spirit (Matt15:3, Mark7:3).

Now when 1 Cor 14:34,35 refers to a law of silence for women, it couldn't be:
(1) because there's no such law in the Old-Testament and he would say 'it is written';
neither is it found in the Gospels (2).
Neither is it (3) because it is clearly a pre-existing law.
Therefore by a process of elimination it must be (4) The Jewish Oral Law (the laws of the Pharisees)

This is confirmed by the phrase: 'As also SAYS the Law.' - a reference to the ORAL law rather than the WRITTEN law (scripture).
(see also Matt 5:21,27,31, 33,38,43)

Also, we know this because it agrees completely with the Talmud and applies to Orthodox synagogues today. The service is for men only. Women are discouraged from even learning, but are sometimes allowed to watch from the gallery, for their place is at home not with things too high for them! And it would be shameful for them to speak in a meeting.

TALMUDIC QUOTES illustrate this:
A Jewish Prayer:'Praise God He hasn't created me a gentile, a woman or an ignorant man.'
'The woman, says the law, is in all things inferior to the man.'
Only men could speak in public (Beraktoth 4,36; Mishnah Aboth 1,5)
No woman could give a testimony or conduct business. (Mishnah Shabbath 4,1)

Women were viewed with disregard and repression, and the Talmud contains many distasteful insults of women's character. They were to be avoided. They were not required to know or fulfil the law and so few were learned.

One said: 'May the words of the Torah be burned rather than be given to women.'
In public worship they were segregated and silenced and so had to ask questions of their husbands at home.

Clearly the writer of 1 Cor 14:34,35 reflected this Pharisaical attitude to women and used this Jewish Law to support his views.

So why would Paul say something that stands in contradiction to the immediate context and the rest of the New Testament? Why would he establish this teaching on Jewish Laws that elsewhere, both he and Jesus rejected?

The simple answer is these verses are not Paul's teaching!
Paul's letters are written in response church situations. 1 Corinthians is the most responsive of them all. Paul had received reports about what was going on (1:11, 5:1, 6:1,8 ), and the church had sent a letter to Paul with many questions (7:1,8,10,12,25; 8:1,4; 12:1; 16:1). There was disunity (1:10-12,3:3). In particular there were 2 groups of people saved from different backgrounds disputing -Jews who tended toward legalism, and Greeks who tended toward license. Paul goes through the issues and questions raised one by one.

Examples of when Paul is clearly responding to what one group has said are 6:15-20 (Greeks); 9:1-11; 11:1-16 (Jews) and 15:12,35,36.

Sometimes he refers what they are saying and then he answers them -e.g.1 Cor 4:8: 'You are already full! You are already rich! You have reigned as kings without us.' (this is what some of them had claimed) --'and indeed I wish you did reign, that we might also reign with you.' (Paul's answer - see also 4:10)

Sometimes he even quotes what they say and then answers them. The problem is that there are no punctuation or quote marks in the Greek and the translators often miss them out.

Some examples of this, are when he responds to the 'loose' Greeks as in 6:12,13:
(You say) 'All things are lawful for me.'
(I Paul) say: 'but all things are not helpful.'
(You say) 'All things are lawful for me.'
(I Paul) say: 'but I will not be brought under the power of any.'
(You say) 'Food is for the stomach and the stomach for foods.'
(I Paul) say: 'but God will destroy both it and them.'
We see the same in 10:23,24.

In questions about idols Paul challenges those who pride themselves in their knowledge but who do not hold it in love. (8:1-3) 8:4: 'We know that -'an idol is nothing in the world and that there is but one God' (again he quotes their words (their knowledge) before he answers as confirmed in v10,11.

Other examples are when he responds to the 'legalistic Jews', 7:1:
'Now concerning what you wrote to me,
(some of you said) 'It is good for a man not to touch a woman.'
(But I Paul say) 'Nevertheless because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife...'

Now we can understand what is happening in 1 Cor 14:34,35.
Paul is quoting what some Jewish converts to Christ, had written in a letter to Paul, complaining about women being involved in church services. Although they were saved they were used to male-dominated synagogue - worship and so found the equality of women in church life hard to take.

They were saying
: 'Paul, these women are prophesying, praying out loud, speaking in tongues. The Oral law says it's shameful for a woman to speak in public. Tell them to shut-up!'

So as Paul is teaching on every member participating in church services, it is the natural place for him to deal with their objection. So he quotes what they say: 'Let your women keep silent in the churches, for it is not permitted for them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as the law also says. And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home, for it is shameful for women to speak in church' (v34,35)

Then he answers them: 'What, came the word of God out from you? or came it to you only? If any think himself a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things I write to you (not the Talmud) are the commandments of the Lord (the true authority) But if any (choose to be) be ignorant, let him be ignorant.' (v36-38) Paul replies by asserting his apostolic authority above the Talmud.

This also explains why these verses come out of the blue, interrupting the flow of thought, which is picked up again in v39,40: 'Therefore brethren,covet to prophesy and do not forbid to speak with tongues.'

The placement of v34,35 in the passage as a clear interruption and marked contrast to what Paul is teaching, serves to separate them from Paul's own views.

We conclude that Paul isn't silencing women, rather the opposite!

Those who are too quick to agree with v34,35 have unwittingly submitted to an unchristian pharisaical spirit

- /SNIPPET -

Bottom line, the Talmud is to the Bible, what the Hadith is to the Quran. Enough said smiley

PrecisionFx:
The talmund is just a religious book whose history is shrouded in confusion like every other religious book. U have no real proof about any part of it, just random unverifiable stories.
"The Oral Law of the Jews (later written as the talmud)- the interpretation of Moses' Law by the Scribes and Pharisees. It is followed by the Orthodox Jews to this day as of equal authority to the Bible. They falsely claimed it was passed down from Moses by word of mouth. Jesus clashed with Pharisees over this law. He rejected it and came against it's legalistic spirit (Matt15:3, Mark7:3)"
- by MuttleyLaff: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015

I am sure from reading the above quotes obtained in posts of mine, as far back as 2015, you can see my views about the Talmud and defo now realising that you are whistling in the wind and even barking up the wrong tree. You are not telling me anything about the Talmud, that light moons away, I dont already know. So please, just already, kindly, back off and give it a rest José. OK, hmm? angry angry angry

PrecisionFx:
Hebrews dont come from Europe, Ur questions are irrelevant.
Who have you read here say, Hebrews come from Europe, erhn?.

Just leave me alone to "mano o mano" face this rascal identity thief, covetous, avarice, wannabe Israelite misleading easily persuaded and impressed, over-trusting, as green as grass, people reading the thread.

The person I asked the question, knows why I asked, and is the reason, why he has refused every single cheese baits, I've thrown at him grin grin grin

1/ Who really brought the Talmud?
2/ Where from, was the Talmud brought (i.e. where originated from)?
3/ What period roughly, was the Talmud brought to Israel?

You aren't telling me what I dont already know. The aim of the question was to get OP, committed to an answer. Please answer the above three easy, direct, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward questions, since OP has shied from responding to them. Thank you in advance.

You sef instead of you responding with your answers to the above three easy, direct, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward questions, that OP has shied from responding to them, you're busy taking panadull for another man's headache. If you cant bring yourself to answer the three easy, direct, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward questions, then why not please just mind your own foxtrot, uniform, charlie kilo business angry angry angry
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
nsiba:

Your inferiority complex is irredeemable, who are whites?
You this lunatic still thinking you must attach yourself either to Arab or Jew before anything good can be said of your identity, must really be primitive fool.
If you ever drag Ibibios to your madness may the God of our ancestors scatter your already miserable useless Jews seeking life....Ekpo Unam ikot

I am not Arab, neither am I interested in identifying with those whites you call Jews. I simply call myself who I really am. If that offends you, you can jump into the nearest sea, maybe from Ibeno beach. Ignorance is your problem... I have come a long way, and have finsihed wih your type long time ago.

Of course I knew this post will provoke witches and idol worshippers who don't want to repent. Sebi these are the ancestors you're calling upon?

Mtcheew... Ikang Obong Abasi ata kpukpru mufo ke anwa ifot ero. Ndisime unam ikot nkpo.
Intepretation: May the fire of The Most High burn all of you in that witches coven. *** (wont translate more).

And just for the records, I am not Ibibio... I'm just a researcher and a messenger.

Useless pride. angry
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Another foolish Jew wanna-be post.

You are from the oldest peoples known to man, yet you want to claim to be a Jew. Is that how low your self esteem has fallen?

You are the one who is scared of even entertaining the thought of it. Scared of thinking outside of white man's narrative. Forget the reverse psychology, we know who is suffering from inferiority complex. I am not new on NL, I have fearcely defended the Christian faith, right here especially the WOF doctrine. Those WOF guys even think the Jews are lost forever and that TMH ain't dealing with them no more. Why should I have wanted to be them? I have turned down many opportunities outside this country cos I do only what YAH says. SO I SAY, TRUE ISRAELITES ARE NOT WHITE. THOSE YOU CALL JEWS ARE FAKE... Deal with it... I have shown some proof. If you have any counter proof, kindly show.

Yeah right... oldest people indeed. I thought they are not humans at all, they came from outer space. mtcheew. undecided

As if there is no history of Ibibios migrating along with the Bantus from Central Africa to Cross River region. Ibibios even share many similar words and even language structure with Congolese.

Just imagine the foolishness. I agree human civilization and migration began in AFrica, but quit all that nonsense of "first humans".
Igbos say they were first, their ancestors dropped from the sky. Yorubas the same thing, now Ibibios too dropped from the skies, abi came out of the ground.. Please stop the nonsense. angry

Studies have shown that those who first migrated out of Africa were much smaller men interms of stature. Even the Bantu migration (Israelite migration) talked about how the bantus encountered indigenous populations as they migrated to their current abode below the sahara (eg. pygmies). They overran these populations and sometimes assimilated them, killing the men and taking the women for wives.

Those below the Sahara are not the same as others on the continent. Africa is a continent of several nations of people, and I don't mean countries. Until you get that, everything will be confusing to you.

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Researcher and messenger grin grin grin
More like researcher of filth and messenger of trash
Hin come put titles for head as if like shrimp
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by AbdulSleeky: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
donnie:

You are the one who is scared of even entertaining the thought of it. Scared of thinking outside of white man's narrative. Forget the reverse psychology, we know who is suffering from inferiority complex. I am not new on NL, I have fearcely defended the Christian faith, right here especially the WOF doctrine. Those WOF guys even think the Jews are lost forever and that TMH ain't dealing with them no more. Why should I have wanted to be them? I have turned down many opportunities outside this country cos I do only what YAH says. SO I SAY, TRUE ISRAELITES ARE NOT WHITE. THOSE YOU CALL JEWS ARE FAKE... Deal with it... I have shown some proof. If you have any counter proof, kindly show.

Yeah right... oldest people indeed. I thought they are not humans at all, they came from outer space. mtcheew. undecided

As if there is no history of Ibibios migrating along with the Bantus from Central Africa to Cross River region. Ibibios even share many similar words and even language structure with Congolese.

Just imagine the foolishness. I agree human civilization and migration began in AFrica, but quit all that nonsense of "first humans".
Igbos say they were first, their ancestors dropped from the sky. Yorubas the same thing, now Ibibios too dropped from the skies, abi came out of the ground.. Please stop the nonsense. angry

Studies have shown that those who first migrated out of Africa were much smaller men interms of stature. Even the Bantu migration (Israelite migration) talked about how the bantus encountered indigenous populations as they migrated to their current abode below the sahara (eg. pygmies). They overran these populations and sometimes assimilated them, killing the men and taking the women for wives.

Those below the Sahara are not the same as others on the continent. Africa is a continent of several nations of people, and I don't mean countries. Until you get that, everything will be confusing to you.

You are only fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Quoting myself for more visibility since this post has reached the front page.

We should be proud to be black Africans. We shouldn't ne claiming what we are not.

This is not claiming what we are not. It's an awakening. Only the remnant, those who are chosen will awake and REPENT. Two-thrids of Israel will be destroyed. So the scriptures say.

I hope you know "Africa" is not an African name but a European name. Africa is a continent of several nations of people: Bantus and negroes are the majority below the Sahara. The Turks (the fake arabs/ fake Egyptians/ fake Jews), Moors (true black Moors), Berbers, Sudanese( Ancient Egyptians), Kushites etc. occupy the northern regions. We live among our enemies, we are hated and they have an agreement to erase the memory of YISOLELE (Israel). But Israelites like to believe stupid lies of Christianity and become foolish. WAKE UP!

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
FlatEarthGuy20:
Keep preaching Donnie. YAHUAH bless you

HallleluYAH!
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]
A fool, always finds one more fool, to admire him/her.
You can't separate a fool from his/her foolishness.
All you can do, is separate yourself from that fool
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Adrian9:
As for me, the most outstanding similarities between the Ibibios and the Jews is in the absence of the J sound in their vocabulary !
As an Ibibio, I know that!

Spot on!

No J sound in ancient Hebrew. cool
Like Ibibios, its a Y sound instead.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I'm neither yoruba nor muslim.

You are not a Jew. Stop being a slave. You should be proud of your African heritage. Stop claiming to be a jew

Biblical Israelites were what you'd call Africans today. They are the people below the Sahara.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by ajl: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
nsiba:

Hear me and hear me very well, we the Ibibios are proud of our heritage and have nothing in COMMON with the Jews. If you are suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX keep it to you damn self

How much history do you know. Are you aware that black jews have even been found and confirmed by DNA analysis as far south as Zimbabwe and South Africa, among the Lemba people whose DNA put them in the lineage of Aaron, the brother of Moses. Their male have that signatire DNA than most most male in present day Israel. The DNA was confirmed by a UK professor of genetics who wasn't believing their story about their lineage at first.. The Lemba people are as dark as you and I. It's obvious that if remnants of Jews headed toward the south of Africa, a lot more would have headed west. It's an open secret that there are many people of Jewish heritage in West Africa but most have lost the culture and are not aware of their history. Politics and issue of race is not allowing the knowledge of these people come to the open. Go pick up some book on history and read. Don't live in ignorance.

Go read what the Bible say about being aware of your history:

Deuteronomy 32:7 ESV / 52
"Remember the days of old; consider the years of many generations; ask your father, and he will show you, your elders, and they will tell you."

Job 8:8-10 ESV / 95
“For inquire, please, of bygone ages, and consider what the fathers have searched out. For we are but of yesterday and know nothing, for our days on earth are a shadow. Will they not teach you and tell you and utter words out of their understanding?
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Xisnin:
The only jews in Nigeria are recent European and Middle East migrants.
Inferiority complex at its peak.

Some people hate themselves so much that they will deny their ancestry to identify with some foreign overlord.

You're wrong... The Jews who were expelled from Europe and were shipped to the coasts of Africa met those of the northern Kingdom of Israel who had migrated down to the region below the Sahara centuries earlier.

And what is your ancestry? ....Who told you Africa is the name of a race if not your wicked white slavemasters? Africa is just a continent that houses several races/ nations.

And by the way, the white Jews whom you respect are fake. They're Europeans with no blood connection to the patriachs.
Read: The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler, it may help cure that blindness.

donnie:

Majority of the population in Subsaharan Africa are Israelites.

BEYOND THE RIVERS OF ETHIOPIA

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia
My worshipers,
The daughter of My dispersed ones,
Shall bring My offering.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12283920_beyondtheriversofethiopiazeph3v10_jpeg_jpeg6312b752cf3d710fe669f5396398ea3d

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by inyenejo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
We are Jews
Ibibio nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
ChangedMan1999:
I don't believe this, but, If you have evidence counter this opinion, don't resort to insults.

Happy Sunday to you all.

You haven't said anything that is worth countering. You don't believe, ehen ...so?
And there is nothing "happy" about Sunday, the day you Christians set aside to honor the sun-god.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Blackking98:
Ibibio Jews? grin
Me I Sha know my ancestors came from usak Edet in present day Cameroon while some settled Ibom(present day arochukwu).
I've never heard my elders claim we're from jews or what have you.
So of we're Jews what about our sister tribe's Efik, Annang and Oro?
Don't make me laugh this morning grin

Ibibios are not the only ones. Majority of the population in Subsaharan Africa are Israelites.

BEYOND THE RIVERS OF ETHIOPIA

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia
My worshipers,
The daughter of My dispersed ones,
Shall bring My offering.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 1:39am On Sep 07, 2020
ajl:

How much history do you know. Are you aware that black jews have even been found and confirmed by DNA analysis as far south as Zimbabwe and South Africa, among the Lemba people whose DNA put them in the lineage of Aaron, the brother of Moses. Their male have that signatire DNA than most most male in present day Israel. The DNA was confirmed by a UK professor of genetics who wasn't believing their story about their lineage at first.. The Lemba people are as dark as you and I. It's obvious that if remnants of Jews headed toward the south of Africa, a lot more would have headed west. It's an open secret that there are many people of Jewish heritage in West Africa but most have lost the culture and are not aware of their history. Politics and issue of race is not allowing the knowledge of these people come to the open. Go pick up some book on history and read. Don't live in ignorance.

Go read what the Bible say about being aware of your history:

Deuteronomy 32:7 ESV / 52
"Remember the days of old; consider the years of many generations; ask your father, and he will show you, your elders, and they will tell you."

Job 8:8-10 ESV / 95
“For inquire, please, of bygone ages, and consider what the fathers have searched out. For we are but of yesterday and know nothing, for our days on earth are a shadow. Will they not teach you and tell you and utter words out of their understanding?

" Go and pick some books and read ".....he says and quotes the bible for me.
Lemme tell if you know who de call " omo Gbagada" you won't quotes verses for me and as for books, the entire books you have read in your useless presumptuous life is not up to 5% of what I have read.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 1:58am On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

You're wrong... The Jews who were expelled from Europe and were shipped to the coasts of Africa met those of the northern Kingdom of Israel who had migrated down to the region below the Sahara centuries earlier.

And what is your ancestry? ....Who told you Africa is the name of a race if not your wicked white slavemasters? Africa is just a continent that houses several races/ nations.

And by the way, the white Jews whom you respect are fake. They're Europeans with no blood connection to the patriachs.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12283920_beyondtheriversofethiopiazeph3v10_jpeg_jpeg6312b752cf3d710fe669f5396398ea3d

From this imaginary map of yours where do the NUBIANS and ETHIOPIANS control?
Did the JEWS stay in southern Egypt or northern Egypt?
Is it not common sense to claim NUBIAN ancestry or Ethiopian ancestry since from this FRAUD map of yours, the area of disperse was strongly Nubian?
Why did Aaron and his sister picked fault over the Ethiopian wife Moses married?

And finally the dispersal at the Tower of Babel and this your dispersal, which came first?

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 2:34am On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

I am not Arab, neither am I interested in identifying with those whites you call Jews. I simply call myself who I really am. If that offends you, you can jump into the nearest sea, maybe from Ibeno beach. Ignorance is your problem... I have come a long way, and have finsihed wih your type long time ago.

Of course I knew this post will provoke witches and idol worshippers who don't want to repent. Sebi these are the ancestors you're calling upon?

Mtcheew... Ikang Obong Abasi ata kpukpru mufo ke anwa ifot ero. Ndisime unam ikot nkpo.
Intepretation: May the fire of The Most High burn all of you in that witches coven. *** (wont translate more).

And just for the records, I am not Ibibio... I'm just a researcher and a messenger.

Useless pride. angry

You are not Ibibio.... May your Useless and Never before seen nonsensical and pathetic research good only for Educated illiterates like you render you mad.
You are not Ibibio, no wonder you research like a man that just escaped from YABA LEFT.......the masquerade above is a better researcher than you and I pray to our ancestors they get hold of you and your Ogogoro research, oh my they will so research the NONSENSE outta you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Xisnin(m): 2:42am On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

There are no jews shipped to Africa.
If you are referring to the jewish traders community in some African countries,
then you are utterly ignorant. At no time were they considered locals and are often
targeted at times of crisis.

And what is your ancestry? .... Africa is just a continent that houses several races/ nations.
Is this even a question?
You brought "Africa" into the discussion when the topic is about Ibibios.
Then, you accused me of talking about Africa.
The only people who used "Africa" with such intended meaning are uneducated hillbillies scattered around
the globe. That is not a good company to belong to.

We have had the Ifes, Binis,Tivs, Kanuris and their likes before any colonials
step their foot into the modern day Nigerian territory.

Who told you Africa is the name of a race if not your wicked white slavemasters?
Slavery had been abolished since the 18th century and here you are still mentally-caged to claiming
false ancestry to feel good.

You should be concerned that you have no history, culture or source except
what some confused post-colonial affiliate wrote for you.
I can't imagine the kind of psychological dysphoria that makes you adopt this mindset
of forcing a connection where there are none.

I know some say if you can't beat them join them, but this is the worst way to go.

And by the way, the white Jews whom you respect are fake.

[/quote]
There is no "whites jews" I respect, whatever that means.
Any "whites" who earn my respect got it out of their contributions and not
their origins. You must be surprised that there are people who aren't obsessed
with ethnic-based attachment or detachment.

They're Europeans with no blood connection to the patriachs.
Patriarchs?
grin grin grin
Now I know where your confusion originated from.
Poor donnie wants to be a jew.
You want to be one of the "people of god" as written in the proto-fiction book
of ancient canaanites. Yes, that is who they are, canaanites!

Sorry to bust your bubble, the patriarchs never existed, neither do Adam and Eve.
We are gradually seeing the negative effects of drumming canaanites myths and nonsensical story
into children's head from birth.

Who cares what some 20th century guy says about some people's origin.
Again, go back and read the title of this thread which I addressed clearly.
Ibibios are not jews and have never been.
Your unhealthy obsession with jews is fogging your perception if not permanently.
You probably also believe that they some master race.
SMH

Do you need more red ink?

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Xisnin(m): 2:44am On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:

You are not Ibibio.... May your Useless and Never before seen nonsensical and pathetic research good only for Educated illiterates like you render you mad.
You are not Ibibio, no wonder you research like a man that just escaped from YABA LEFT.......the masquerade above is a better researcher than you and I pray to our ancestors they get hold of you and your Ogogoro research, oh mine they will so research the NONSENSE outta you
That boy is psychologically damaged.
He wants to be a jew by all means as he considered them to be the "master" race.

You honor him by calling this piece of trash a "research".

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 3:07am On Sep 07, 2020
Xisnin:

That boy is psychologically damaged.
He wants to be a jew by all means as he considered them to be the "master" race.

You honor him by calling this piece of trash a "research".

Instead of him to put all his energy and time and research his heritage, he is researching on how he became a " Nigerian Jew", since he calls himself a researcher lemme respect his madness

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 5:00am On Sep 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Researcher and messenger grin grin grin
More like researcher of filth and messenger of trash
Hin come put titles for head as if like shrimp

"... psychologically damaged"
"... You honor him by calling this piece of trash a "research""
"... since he calls himself a researcher, lemme respect his madness"

"Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat"
– “Those whom God wishes to destroy, He first drives mad” (i.e. Daniel 4:32-33)
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by thecommunist(m): 5:10am On Sep 07, 2020
It's so embarrassing. Must African always belittle themselves by claiming to be Jews? What is wrong in accepting that we are indigenous African? Be proud of who you are please.

2 Likes

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by makavelli80(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:

Are you Ibibio? Yes or No

Is he Ibibio? Yes or No
is this your yardstick for conclusion?
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2020
thecommunist:
It's so embarrassing. Must African always belittle themselves by claiming to be Jews? What is wrong in accepting that we are indigenous African? Be proud of who you are please.

Accepting a lie is the problem. The children of Israel were Indigenous Africans (if I may use the term African) so no problem with that. Even though Africa is not a race. It is a continent housing several races of people.

Only Isrealites are pushing for this stupid "oneness" because of the brainwashing of religion. Your enemies know who you are and they will enslave you again and again if you don't wake up.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by ricki: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:

You mister is the biggest idiot of the ibibio land.

Someone just told with proof that you are one of the tribe of israel basically sons of God. and you reject it!!!

Speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.