Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 (37202 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by ricki: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2020
thecommunist:
It's so embarrassing. Must African always belittle themselves by claiming to be Jews? What is wrong in accepting that we are indigenous African? Be proud of who you are please.

No, You are not an african. the first time anyone was called an African was in Carthage (populated by the canaanite after Joshua expel them) now Libya.

Go and read Genesis 10 to see table of Nation. White people are the africans.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Adrian9(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

Spot on!

No J sound in ancient Hebrew. cool
Like Ibibios, its a Y sound instead.
True! Some people can't just see the link!

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Xisnin:

There are no jews shipped to Africa.
If you are referring to the jewish traders community in some African countries,
then you are utterly ignorant. At no time were they considered locals and are often
targeted at times of crisis.

Please stop talking nonsense with confidence. First when you say Jew-ISH you are not referring to biblical israelites, hence the "ISH" indicating something that looks like but is not the original. Where are your sources? And please dont bring 21st or even 20th century sources. They are full of lies. Anyone in this day and age who doesn't know that history has been turned upside down is living in the dark. And i don't take such a person seriously.

And I will not continue these exchange if you're one of those who do not read replies but only come out like robbot to spew trash already deposited. The source I provided in my previous post reads... "Many Jews are also scattered over this region...inhabiting both sides ot the river Niger...or else such as came out of Europe whence they were banished... out of Italy...out of Spain....".

They were not traders. They were expelled and dropped on the coasts of Guinea, Sao Tome, Congo etc. on the African continent where they were sold as slaves to work in plantations. SEE PICS 3 & 4 below.

Xisnin:
We have had the Ifes, Binis,Tivs, Kanuris and their likes before any colonials
step their foot into the modern day Nigerian territory.

Slavery had been abolished since the 18th century and here you are still mentally-caged to claiming
false ancestry to feel good.

I am not talking about colonialism or the transatlantic slave trade which came much later (1500s to 1600s).
The Jews (original black jews) were expelled from Europe and to the continent of Africa in the 1400s (See Pic 1 below). It's also in the source I shared with you in my previous post. The white Portuguese later came to the very locations where they dropped off these Jews to capture the same Jews and ship them to the Americas.

Xisnin:
[s]You should be concerned that you have no history, culture or source except
what some confused post-colonial affiliate wrote for you.
I can't imagine the kind of psychological dysphoria that makes you adopt this mindset
of forcing a connection where there are none.

I know some say if you can't beat them join them, but this is the worst way to go.

There is no "whites jews" I respect, whatever that means.
Any "whites" who earn my respect got it out of their contributions and not
their origins. You must be surprised that there are people who aren't obsessed
with ethnic-based attachment or detachment.

They're Europeans with no blood connection to the patriachs.
Patriarchs?
grin grin grin
Now I know where your confusion originated from.
Poor donnie wants to be a jew.
You want to be one of the "people of god" as written in the proto-fiction book
of ancient canaanites. Yes, that is who they are, canaanites!

Sorry to bust your bubble, the patriarchs never existed, neither do Adam and Eve.
We are gradually seeing the negative effects of drumming canaanites myths and nonsensical story
into children's head from birth.

Read: The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler, it may help cure that blindness.

Who cares what some 20th century guy says about some people's origin.
Again, go back and read the title of this thread which I addressed clearly.
Ibibios are not jews and have never been.
Your unhealthy obsession with jews is fogging your perception if not permanently.
You probably also believe that they some master race.
SMH

Do you need more red ink?
[/s]
TRASH

[img]https://media./images/4645875fa67cd5cbcd8ed3b0d4326655/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by afube: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2020
lucasalves:

In their haste to read conspiracy theories they won't do the necessary information searching, today it's they are descended from Jews, tomorrow it will be they are descended from the Chinese. Every single tribe in Africa is older than the tribe they are claiming to be descended from. This is a direct product of those before us not keeping accurate accounts of things in their time.

you are uncultured and ignorant.........this is the info age ! go and read dumb blackman
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by afube: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2020
no
sylve11:
every tribe don dey connect to jews o. cheesy cool

no mind dem..........igbos will continue to enlighten them
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by afube: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
JastSiryin:
You must first have very little self-worth coupled with delusion to even claim to be from another race. Are jews the only sensible people on earth? I'm a Christian, but this jewish dick sucking behavior is something I find really distasteful angry

go sit your dumb black ass down! you ppl are so slow,,,,gosh
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lucasalves: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
afube:

you are uncultured and ignorant.........this is the info age ! go and read dumb blackman

Blackman is that suppose to be an insult? LOL!!! well you try Sha... talk of uncultured. The ignorance when a Blackman is insulting another for being black. Omo Nairaland is full of people.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
afube:
no

no mind dem..........igbos will continue to enlighten them

So you thought you were the only Israelites on the continent?

[img]https://media./images/f7612aefbb2641b6df0e03964311209d/tenor.gif[/img]

Igbos used the knowledge of their Israelite herritage to show superiority and oppress other Israelites in Nigeria. Then they turn around and foolishly seek the approval of fake white jews instead of loving and living in harmony with their own true brothers..
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:
You are not Ibibio.... May your Useless and Never before seen nonsensical and pathetic research good only for Educated illiterates like you render you mad.
You are not Ibibio, no wonder you research like a man that just escaped from YABA LEFT.......the masquerade above is a better researcher than you and I pray to our ancestors they get hold of you and your Ogogoro research, oh my they will so research the NONSENSE outta you

Just look at this smelling human being. IDOLATER, full of dirt and curses. You don't even deserve a response from me. Eeew!
[img]https://media./images/7173a9dfee60b27cd3ef36f153f118e5/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
ricki:

You mister is the biggest idiot of the ibibio land.

Someone just told with proof that you are one of the tribe of israel basically sons of God. and you reject it!!!

Speechless

You are more than USELESS.... So somebody is the one directing your miserable life
If you dare call my mention ever again, stupid Pri-ck

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

Just look at this smelling human being. IDOLATER, full of dirt and curses. You don't even deserve a response from me. Eeew!
[img]https://media./images/7173a9dfee60b27cd3ef36f153f118e5/tenor.gif[/img]

If only you know how miserable you are.....all these books you are quoting from, who wrote them? Jews, you or who.
You are very Hopeless

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
makavelli80:
is this your yardstick for conclusion?

My yardstick concludes that both you and the lunatic are supposed to be in an asylum

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dangrace01:
@ Donnie.

All tribes can be traced to Africa. The world is an out of Africa project.

The igbo and Yoruba tribes are actually older than the Hebrew tribe and all other tribes outside Africa

Yes, I agree human migration began in Africa, and the Israelites of the bible came thousands of years after. However, its still thousands of years ago (from 600BC and earlier) when this migration of Isralites back into Africa began. Some Igbos who claim descent from Eri, are said to have migrated even much earlier (before the Exodus of Israelites from Egypt) further into Africa. These Africans below the Sahara are not the same as North Africans... not even the black-skinned North Africans (Lybians, Kushites, somalians, Nilotics etc.).

donnie:

Africa is a continent of several nations of people: Bantus and negroes are the majority below the Sahara. The Turks (the fake arabs/ fake Egyptians/ fake Jews), Moors (true black Moors), Berbers, Sudanese( Ancient Egyptians), Kushites etc. occupy the northern regions. We live among our enemies, we are hated and they have an agreement to erase the memory of YISOLELE (Israel). But Israelites like to believe stupid lies of Christianity and become foolish. WAKE UP!

Yorubas and Igbos are the actual Hebrews. First remove your mind from those fake white Jews. They are not the Israelites of the bible.
MESSIAH called them THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN (Revelation 2:9).

Let me leave a little excerpt I found on Yoruba Tradition:
On the basis of comparative studies between the dynastic tradition of the Qyo-Yoruba and ancient Near Eastern history, the present article argues that Yoruba traditions of provenance, claiming immigration from the Near East, are basically correct. According to Qyo-Yoruba tradition, the ancestral Yoruba saw the Assyrian conquests of the Israelite kingdom from the ninth and the eighth centuries B.C. from the perspective of the Israelites. After the fall of Samaria in 722 B.C., they were deported to eastern Syria and adopted the ruling Assyrian kings as their own. The collapse of the Assyrian empire is, however, mainly seen through the eyes of the Babylonian conquerors of Nineveh in 612 B.C. This second shift of perspective reflects the disillusionment of the Israelite and Babylonian deportees from Syria-Palestine towards the Assyrian oppressors. After the defeat of the Egypto-Assyrian forces at Carchemish in Syria in 605 B.C. numerous deportees followed the fleeing Egypto-Assyrian troops to the Nile valley, before continuing their migration to sub-Saharan Africa. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/288434360_Origin_of_the_Yoruba_and_The_Lost_Tribes_of_Israel
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by JastSiryin(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
afube:

go sit your dumb black ass down! you ppl are so slow,,,,gosh
And you Mo'fucker are white abi?
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Offpoint:
One day we will find out Jesus must have been Nigerian.

He was actually a negro from the tribe of YAHUNDE (Judah). Nigeria was derived from the word Negro or Niger.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
dazzlingd:
What a shame, it will not be well for the white men that brought religion to africa

White man did not bring religion to Africa. They stole it from Africa, twisted it, and used it to colonize you.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ilaumoh:
I have alot of questions to ask you OP, but for the sake of fairness, let me ask a few?
1. Which oil company operate in Mbat enin that qualify her an oil producing town?

I stand to be corrected. Those who are AkwaIbomites can respond to this.

Ilaumoh:
2. If Ibibio were jewish, what happen to other ethnicity in Akwa Ibom where did the came from, even Ibeno that are own to occupy the largest coastline in Africa did not claim this??

First, they are not Jew-ISH, you can call them Jews which refers to those of the kingdom of YAHUNDE (JUDAH). ISH implies something that looks like, but is not original. That appellation the fake white Jews whom MESSIAH calls the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9).

Many of the other groups you mentioned like the Anang, Oron, even Efiks are biblical Isrealites. They share same Y-DNA haplogroup as the Ibibio-speaking people.

Ilaumoh:
3. Thirdly are you sure you are from Akwa Ibom?

I am not from AKS.

Ilaumoh:
4. Are you sure you are not trying to divine the peaceful and prosperous kingdom of Akwa Abasi Ibom

And waiting for your response OP

No I am not. This is not expected to create some type of political awareness or movement, but rather a spiritual awakening. It is meant to bring about repentance, a coming together under the laws statutes and commandments of YAH.

It is to prepare us for the days ahead which false religions like Christianity, Judaism, Islam and even so-called African Science cannot prepare us for. These Babylonian religions are deeply rooted in paganism and they have been used to enslave our people for thousands of years. They cause the anger and judgement of YAH to continually be upon us His people.

Only YAH can save us from the things that are coming upon this earth. They have already started happening, but foolish Israelites remain blinded by religion.

May the people who are called by the name of The Most High, AKWA-ABASI-IBOM (Akwaibom) hear the WORD OF YAH and REPENT.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
knowyaself2:
I'm from Arochukwu and I know that I'm not a Jew.
the funniest part of this ops story is making his claims based on the bible. The bible that has been proven many times to be fictitious.

The scriptures are not ficticious. They have been relied on as a veritable source of history for thousands of years. Yes there has been deliberate mistranslations, books taken out etc, but it ain't fictional.

knowyaself2:

The ancient igbos religion is paganism (e.g. son worship), just like that of ancient Egypt, which are all branches and offshoots of Satanism. Such authentic religion was handed down by the gods themselves and has nothing to do with Jewish people migrating to Nigeria

Yes, what many of the traditionalists practice today was gotten from ancient Egypt and that is because they are the ancient Israelites who were in Egypt for centuries and dominated the land before the Exodus. And even after the exodus Israelites, our ancestors migrated to and from Egypt.

Or are you one of those who believe the lies of Hollywood and CNN that those whitish Turks pretending to be Arabs in Egypt are the ancient Egyptians? The true ancient indigenous Egyptians were pushed out to Somalia/ Sudan.

Isrealites were worshipping idols right in Jerusalem, reason they were driven out of their land and taken captive by several nations. And that captivity has not ended, don't be fooled. But we are at the time of the end of our captivity.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Blackking98:

Guy
Learn to differentiate between hate and when someone has a different opinion from you, ibibio, Efik,Annang and Oro have not even United ourselves as one ethnic group, we're Republican in nature, everybody understands each other, we do not hate igbos, prior to Nigeria almagamation we were never in one country or kingdom with igbos so I don't understand what u mean by we were destined to be in one nation under God.
If we leave nigeria it's either we join Niger Delta republic or form our own various republic's. Biafra is not an option and never will, this doesn't mean we wish igbos bad, we wish them luck in their chase for Biafra and we can support if necessary but we can never join biafra, simple as that.

grin grin grin
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
sophirebenitez, don't trust whenever donnie says to you, good evening. Make it a point of duty, to first, pull aside your window curtains, to check for yourself, if true, it really is evening, Or else, you will be complicit, an accessory, aiding and abetting in the identity thief, covetousness, avarice, telling lies et ceteta crimes he is committing

Mentcee:

Why use foul language in every breath?

You OK?

On drugs?

[img]https://media./images/58da3874fbf792c6682bdbb577052e9d/tenor.gif[/img]

There's a very strong possibility he is not okay.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by ricki: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:

You are more than USELESS.... So somebody is the one directing your miserable life
If you dare call my mention ever again, stupid Pri-ck

Ok then i take your share join it to mine. God note this day. So shall it be.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
ricki:

Ok then i take your share join it to mine. God note this day. So shall it be.

Sharap and mind your 4kin bizness

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:

What history?
How many years ago did the first Europeans reach ancient Akwa Akpa territory before the arrival of hope waddel?
The Falashua Jew in Ethiopia were screened down to the smallest atom that forms man before they were accepted as, then we the Portuguese and later English merchants met us with our God of the sky and earth hundreds of years before Hope Waddle or Mary Slessor arrived is what you are now trying to attach yourself to JEW?
Be proud of who you are and stop this Jew mentality, our DNA GENE and proven anthropology studies have NOTHING in common with JEW
Ibibios are Ibibios and very proud I know my history

See this one. You dey shame me sef...

[img]https://media./images/a58f5b4b3d624622996ac2d8355d660d/tenor.gif[/img]

"...before they were accepted" by who? By fake white Jews? Europeans who were only put in that land in 1948 by the league of nations? They set up schools where a man called Eliezer Ben-Yehuda taught them the fake language they call Hebrew, but which is actually YIDDISH? You still don't get it? grin grin grin

You think because we appear primitive today, we should not know our history? You are not aware of the power play that's been on for centuries? There has been a systematic plan to overthrow and erase all influence of blacks throughout history? And they have succeeded so far. See how you cherish lies.

You are not aware that Blacks conquered and ruled Europe for 700 years until the 1300-1400s when whites began to overthrow our people?
Blacks (Jews and Moors) civilized the whites there and taught them many things including reading, writing and the concept of bathing.
You don't know that West Africa once had the greatest and most powerful Kingdom in the world?: The SONGHAI EMPIRE (which was founded by true black Israelites after they were expelled from Jerusalem in 70AD). The power and influence of this kingdom ended with the Arab/ islamic conquests.

You have been fooled by Western media and you're screaming all over this thread as someone who knows something? undecided

Is it not in 1975 that the so-called falashas were accepted by the fake Jews? How can you now compare that to a much earlier report by the missionary Hope Waddel?

Falasha means foreigner. The real falashas that left Egypt migrating southwards to Upper Egypt/Nubia have since migrated further south through Ethiopia, Sudan, to below the Sahara (West, East, Central and Southern Africa).

My advice to you... go study some REAL history and stop disgracing yourself with LIES.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

Yes, I agree human migration began in Africa, and the Israelites of the bible came thousands of years after. However, its still thousands of years ago (from 600BC and earlier) when this migration of Isralites back into Africa began. Some Igbos who claim descent from Eri, are said to have migrated even much earlier (before the Exodus of Israelites from Egypt) further into Africa. These Africans below the Sahara are not the same as North Africans... not even the black-skinned North Africans (Lybians, Kushites, somalians, Nilotics etc.).

Yorubas and Igbos are the actual Hebrews. First remove your mind from those fake white Jews. They are not the Israelites of the bible.
MESSIAH called them THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN (Revelation 2:9).

Let me leave a little excerpt I found on Yoruba Tradition:
On the basis of comparative studies between the dynastic tradition of the Qyo-Yoruba and ancient Near Eastern history, the present article argues that Yoruba traditions of provenance, claiming immigration from the Near East, are basically correct. According to Qyo-Yoruba tradition, the ancestral Yoruba saw the Assyrian conquests of the Israelite kingdom from the ninth and the eighth centuries B.C. from the perspective of the Israelites. After the fall of Samaria in 722 B.C., they were deported to eastern Syria and adopted the ruling Assyrian kings as their own. The collapse of the Assyrian empire is, however, mainly seen through the eyes of the Babylonian conquerors of Nineveh in 612 B.C. This second shift of perspective reflects the disillusionment of the Israelite and Babylonian deportees from Syria-Palestine towards the Assyrian oppressors. After the defeat of the Egypto-Assyrian forces at Carchemish in Syria in 605 B.C. numerous deportees followed the fleeing Egypto-Assyrian troops to the Nile valley, before continuing their migration to sub-Saharan Africa. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/288434360_Origin_of_the_Yoruba_and_The_Lost_Tribes_of_Israel

Them Jewish dem de gather around de drink Ogogoro here.....I salute your history gymnastics tutorials no be lie

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dispersal dispersal dispersal
JEWISH people can anyone of you tell me the difference between the dispersal at the Babel of tower and your dispersal as result of war or any other jargons you all are postulating

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

See this one. You dey shame me sef...

[img]https://media./images/a58f5b4b3d624622996ac2d8355d660d/tenor.gif[/img]

"...before they were accepted" by who? By fake white Jews? Europeans who were only put in that land in 1948 by the league of nations? They set up schools where they learned the fake language they call Hebrew, but which is actually YIDDISH? You still dont get it? grin grin grin

You think because we appear primitive today, we should not know our history? You are not aware of the power play that's been on for centuries? There has been a systematic plan to overthrow and erase all influence of blacks throughout history? And they have succeeded so far. See how you cherish lies.

These LIES are too much I can't take any longer.... Now let us discuss I can't this any more...

You are not aware that Blacks conquered and ruled Europe for 700 years until the 1300-1400s when whites began to overthrow our people?
Blacks (Jews and Moors) civilized the whites there and taught them many things including reading, writing and the concept of bathing.
You don't know that West Africa once had the greatest and most powerful Kingdom in the world?: The SONGHAI EMPIRE (which was founded by true black Israelites after they were expelled from Jerusalem in 70AD). The power and influence of this kingdom ended with the Arab/ islamic conquests.

You have been fooled by Western media and you're screaming all over this thread as someone who knows something? undecided

Is it not in 1975 that the so-called falashas were accepted by the fake Jews? How can you now compare that to a much earlier report by the missionary Hope Waddel?

Falasha means foreigner. The real falashas that left Egypt migrating southwards to Upper Egypt/Nubia have since migrated further south through Ethiopia, Sudan, to below the Sahara (West, East, Central and Southern Africa).

My advice to you... go study some REAL history and stop disgracing yourself with LIES.

Damn your local gin you take every morning is really working! Answer me this question, dispersal at the tower of babel and all thses your dispersal which came first

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:

[s] Damn your local gin you take every morning is really working![/s] Answer me this question, dispersal at the tower of babel and all thses your dispersal which came first

Tower of Babel was before the dispersal of Israelites.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by MuttleyLaff: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:
My friend look up the definition of swarthy and don't be silly. angry

Mentcee:
Very uncivilized bloke you're!
He is not only uncivilised but he is a Philistine on top
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

Tower of Babel was before the dispersal of Israelites.

That was the exact time our ancestors together with the ancestors of the Nubians., Ethiopians, left for their present location. All these Jewish gymnastic manipulation you are doing here, let me tell you when Isacc was looking for Rebecca my Ancestors were had already reach the middle of Cushland what we now call Africa.

2* Are you also telling us that Joseph that took the Jewish nation into 400years in Egypt were darker than the Egyptians of old, yet when Moses took and Ethiopian woman, Marian and Aaron Complaind?

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:
That was the exact time our ancestors together with the ancestors of the Nubians., Ethiopians, left for their present location.

You're wrong. Youre confusing two migrations. Besides what we had at this time were descendants of Ham, descendants of Shem and Descendants of Japhet. And we are not descendants of Ham. We do not have the same DNA as Nubians or Ethiopians. They are descendants of HAM, we're not.

donnie:

I hope you know "Africa" is not an African name but a European name. Africa is a continent of several nations of people: Bantus and negroes are the majority below the Sahara. The Turks (the fake arabs/ fake Egyptians/ fake Jews), Moors (true black Moors), Berbers, Somalians/Sudanese (Ancient Egyptians), Kushites etc. occupy the northern regions. We live among our enemies, we are hated and they have an agreement to erase the memory of YISOLELE (Israel). But Israelites like to believe stupid lies of white man and Christianity and become foolish. WAKE UP!

nsiba:
All these Jewish gymnastic manipulation you are doing here, let me tell you when Isacc was looking for Rebecca my Ancestors were had already reach the middle of Cushland what we now call Africa.

It's not gymnastics.... if you no sabi, you nor sabi. Isaac by the way is our ancestor. His name (pronounced Yisaak in ancient Hebrew ) means laughter. That is the same name as Nsaak in Ibibio which also means laughter.

nsiba:
2* Are you also telling us that Joseph that took the Jewish nation into 400years in Egypt were darker than the Egyptians of old, yet when Moses took and Ethiopian woman, Marian and Aaron Complaind?

The Egyptians and Israelites were darkskinned people... They looked alike. They were next door neighbours. That is why when they created fake white Jesus and Israel, they also had to create fake Egypt using Hollywood.

Moses was an Israelite but passed as an Egyptian, the grandson of the Pharoah. Joseph's brothers could not tell the difference between their brother an Israelite and other Egyptians.

SEE: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
selemempe:
we were actually in a political union now referred to as Aro confederacy. Read it up.
That you differ in opinion with me doesn't mean much because even some igbos don't want Biafra. Ask Rochas.
The inability of Ibibio, Efik, Anang and oro people to unite under one nationality should be a matter of shame rather than of pride, propping up 'republicanism' to justify it. The only reason why whites and now Chinese are the most powerful people on earth is unity.
If we are reasonable, then the nations of the lower Niger, both South south and east would come together in a confederation like UAE.

They have used religion and lies to divide the people.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
KevUnique:
Amazingly interesting topic Op. My late dad had this book tiltled "The ibibio jews of Nigeria" I saw it in the sitting room around the year 2009, and it is somewhere in our library back in Uyo. It came in a yellow-coloured print cover with some black-coloured illustrated human figurins. It was written long ago around the 1950's. So, I believe what you state that we were part of the greater Jewish population of ancient history. Ahh! I am gonna look for that book to study it whenever I get to go back to Uyo.

Awesome! But one thing you should bear in mind as your read... the whites we call Jews today are fake (Revelation 2:9).
True Israelites are a black nation of people. Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo) / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.