Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 (37187 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Exmilitant:
Hey, what if the reverse was the case? What if the jews left ibibio to palestine some distant years ago? What's so fucking special about those racial, land grabbers, freemasons called israel that every tribe in Nigera wants to anchor their origin on eh?

Naah... they did not. Most of the populations in subsahara Africa migrated down there. Most of the land in subsaharan Africa was called Ethiopia, the land of KUSH.

Another thing you should bear in mind... the whites you call Jews today are fake (Revelation 2:9). Messiah called them the Synagogue of Satan.
True Israelites are a black nation of people. YAKUBI (Jacob) is a man... YISOLELE (Israel) is nation of people, NOT A LAND.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
rowland545:
This mumu Biafra people again....who told u cunts we want to n Jews...we d Ibibio we believe in the son of God ..keep ur useless Jewish wannabe to ur deluded self's.

We no want Biafra we no want b Jews ...we are Nigerians weather good or bad.

I don't want to hear u attaching urselfs with d ibibios again.

Idad.

You miss the whole point... This has nothing to do with politics, talkless of Biafra. I am not a Biafran.

donnie:
This is not expected to create some type of political awareness or movement, but rather a spiritual awakening. It is meant to bring about repentance, a coming together under the laws statutes and commandments of YAH.

It is to prepare us for the days ahead which false religions like Christianity, Judaism, Islam and even so-called African Science cannot prepare us for. These Babylonian religions are deeply rooted in paganism and they have been used to enslave our people for thousands of years. They cause the anger and judgement of YAH to continually be upon us His people.

Only YAH can save us from the things that are coming upon this earth. They have already started happening, but foolish Israelites remain blinded by religion.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Eddiecute86:
I don’t know why some people are just so intellectually lazy to engage in a meaningful argument.
Someone came up with a piece backed up by a fact (reference) why not counter it by your own reference(s) if you are so sure he is wrong instead of shouting “inferiority complex”. I don’t see how someone reading some history about his origin is tantamount to INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

If in 200 or 300 Years to come some clans in Haiti or Jamaica decides to trace their root to a particular place in West African does that make them INFERIOR?

The removal of history from Nigeria curriculum has seriously done lots of damage than good. Nowadays nobody want to make research into the history of things any longer.

Note: I am not from the aforementioned tribe I am just a critical thinker

Great thinker

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
lucasalves:

In their haste to read conspiracy theories they won't do the necessary information searching, today it's they are descended from Jews, tomorrow it will be they are descended from the Chinese. Every single tribe in Africa is older than the tribe they are claiming to be descended from. This is a direct product of those before us not keeping accurate accounts of things in their time.

Everything that goes against the lies of your white slavemasters is conspiracy theory abi?

Revolva:
Nonsense

how can a black trribe ancestor come from a white Jewish tribe ..una no get sense..instead its the Jew that have traces to igbo and ibibio ok

Ololdo. Those whites are not Jews that's why they are called Jew-ISH. Meaning they're not the original. They are fake. MESSIAH called them the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9). They are Europeans who were only put in that land in 1948 by the league of nations? They set up schools where they learned the fake language they call Hebrew, but which is actually YIDDISH? They are actualy ESAU/EDOM and their judgement has been written.

Original biblical Israelites are black people. The entire bible is about black people. It was written by black people. WAKE UP and stop insulting people for nothing.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

You're wrong. Youre confusing two migrations. Besides what we had at this time were descendants of Ham, descendants of Shem and Descendants of Japhet. And we are not descendants of Ham. We do not have the same DNA as Nubians or Ethiopians. They are descendants of HAM, we're not.

It's not gymnastics.... if you no sabi, you nor sabi. Isaac by the way is our ancestor. His name (pronounced Yisaak in ancient Hebrew ) means laughter. That is the same name as Nsaak in Ibibio which also means laughter.

The Egyptians and Israelites were darkskinned people... They looked alike. They were next door neighbours. That is why when they created fake white Jesus and Israel, they also had to create fake Egypt using Hollywood.

Moses was an Israelite but passed as an Egyptian, the grandson of the Pharoah. Joseph's brothers could not tell the difference between their brother an Israelite and other Egyptians.

SEE: The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You

Stop showing me pics that are irrelevant let discuss

So you want to tell me the Coptics Egyptians that have long have dealings with the Ethiopians are Arabs, and that the Ethiopians that have been dealings with kingdoms upon kingdoms don't know who the Jews, Greece, Coptics, Nubians, fellow Africans, Romans, Portuguese and Arabs are?

I did not say we are Nubians neither am I saying we are Jews. What am I saying from the decedents of the first dispersal that migrated to present day Africa we descended from, we are OLDER than the JEWS just like the Binis, Ethiopians and Nubians are older than the JEW

*** Plz no CHILDISH pictures of Gambians and nonsense pictures I know Arabs are not Coptic Egyptians/ Nubians*

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

Everything that goes against the lies of your white slavemasters is conspiracy theory abi?

Ololdo. Those whites are not Jews that's why they are called Jew-ISH. Meaning they're not the original. They are fake. MESSIAH called them the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9). They are Europeans who were only put in that land in 1948 by the league of nations? They set up schools where they learned the fake language they call Hebrew, but which is actually YIDDISH? They are actualy ESAU/EDOM and their judgement has been written.

Original biblical Israelites are black people. The entire bible is about black people. It was written by black people. WAKE UP and stop insulting people for nothing.

If they were dark then why then in Proverb 27vs 22 the bible speak of the Ethiopian skin n leopard spot?
Why did King Solomon have to describe the Shumalite woman as dark as a Gazelle if he was dark?
Do you know anything about the Ethiopian Eunuch?

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:

So you want to tell me the Coptics Egyptians that have long have dealings with the Ethiopians are Arabs, and that the Ethiopians that have been dealings with kingdoms upon kingdoms don't know who the Jews, Greece, Coptics, Nubians, fellow Africans, Romans, Portuguese and Arabs are?

I did not say we are Nubians neither am I saying we are Jews. What am I saying from the decedents of the first dispersal that migrated to present day Africa we descended from, we are OLDER than the JEWS just like the Binis, Ethiopians and Nubians are older than the JEW

*** Plz no CHILDISH pictures of Gambians and nonsense pictures I know Arabs are not Coptic Egyptians/ Nubians*

And what do you expect to happen if they know? You expect them to deliver you? No one but the MESSIAH can deliver Israel. The nations have conspired together against the true people of the book.

Psalms 83:3-6
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
[5]For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
[6]The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

Kindly explain what you mean by first dispersal. Because Eden is in Africa if you must know.

nsiba:

And what have you provided since you started these your arguments besides regurgitating europen lies and false history? Any ancient sources? The paintings on the walls of Egypt are irrefutable proof of black domination of this world in ancient times.

And the images I showed you are very relevant, since you brought up the Joseph story in order to push your WHITE ISRAEL/ WHITE EGYPT LIES by asking how Joespeh an Isralite (negro as I claim) could have been darker than Egyptians. You think you are smart.

Even Pharoah Ramses has been proven to have had Subsaharan Africa Y-DNA haplogroup E1B1A. That confirms the fact that Israelites rose to positions of power in Egypt. That Y-DNA haplogroup E1B1A is now totally absent from Egypt. That proves the Israelite Exodus.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lucasalves: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

Mr... last I know, I woke up a free man in my own home on my own land... you are the ones reading resources from white people and trying to twist it to fit your own narrative. Slave trade was centuries ago and still it's all fools like you can yap about, when there are more pressing issues at hand. I don't remember disputing anything written in the Bible ( history is written by the victor) and that is what the Bible is, I was clearly referring to some idiot quoting an author known for conspiracy theories but you just have to jump on every topic don't you? If black people predates Israel and spread across the world to form separate communities, wouldn't it be stupid to call people Israelites cos they are black? YEAH didn't think of that right? The same Bible you are quoting is the same book those whites have edited down to the barest before coming here to brainwash you with rubbish.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:

If they were dark then why then in Proverb 27vs 22 the bible speak of the Ethiopian skin n leopard spot?
Why did King Solomon have to describe the Shumalite woman as dark as a Gazelle if he was dark?
Do you know anything about the Ethiopian Eunuch?

If you want to quote scriptures, please quote properly. Proverbs 27:22 says nothing of such. Now...
◄ Jeremiah 13:23 ►
Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

And this has nothing to do with anything. ISRAELITES skin have not changed since bible days. They were black then, they are still black now. It was against our customs and the law of YAH to mix with other nations, talkess of aliens (whites). Ethiopians mixed with whites but they are still mostly dark-skinned.

Good you metioned Solomon... Oya READ:
Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but handsome, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lucasalves: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:

There's no remedy for stupidity, arguing with such individuals will only make you drop IQ points.... ask them what came before the Jews? They go completely mute. They think humans only existed in the same territory and never ventured out to form their own communities and experience changes in their DNA due to the environments they found themselves (e.g loss of melanin for those who were farther from the equator). This is just an example why we need to invest more on education in this country, we are surrounded by gullible people who would believe anything.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lucasalves: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

If you want to quote scriptures, please quote properly...
Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

This has nothing to do with anything. ISRAELITES skin have not changed since bible days. They were balck then theey are stil black now. It was aginst out customs and laws of YAH to mix with other nations, talkess of aliens (whites). Ethiopians mixed with Europeans but they are still mostly dark skinned.

I am black, but handsome, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

] I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
[6] Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

These are truly the days of false prophets.

In saying I am black he was referring to the effects of the sun (sunburn) on a lighter skin. Why would a Blackman say he was blackened by the sun when he was born black? Please please, yes Jesus wasn't white we all know that but don't try to pass this Solomon quote off as if he was born black. You should be better than presenting half of the book that supposedly supports your claim.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
lucasalves:

Mr... last I know, I woke up a free man in my own home on my own land... you are the ones reading resources from white people and trying to twist it to fit your own narrative.

Who told you you are free? You have become so used to bondage it now resembles freedom to you. We are still colonized till today. The oil in your land or country, who controls the exploitation and sale. Is it your people? Who controls your education system? Are you ruling yourselves or you are ruled by the West via their proxies whom you think you elected?

lucasalves:
Slave trade was centuries ago and still it's all fools like you can yap about, when there are more pressing issues at hand.
Ignorant fools like you who dont know and learn from history keep repeating the same foolish mistakes hence their continued slavery.

lucasalves:
Slave trade was centuries ago and still it's all fools like you can yap about, when there are more pressing issues at hand. I don't remember disputing anything written in the Bible ( history is written by the victor) and that is what the Bible is, I was clearly referring to some idiot quoting an author known for conspiracy theories but you just have to jump on every topic don't you?

This is an open forum last I checked. I can comment anywhere I like.

lucasalves:
If black people predates Israel and spread across the world to form separate communities, wouldn't it be stupid to call people Israelites cos they are black? YEAH didn't think of that right?

You're thinking upside down. All Israelites are black, but not all blacks are Israelites. FOCUS.

lucasalves:
The same Bible you are quoting is the same book those whites have edited down to the barest before coming here to brainwash you with rubbish.

The Spirit of truth was given so we can know and understand truth. So we eat the meat and spit out the bones. Besides, the bible was first with blacks in Africa (Ethiopia, Egypt) before the whites got a hold of it and used it to brainwash our people with satanic religions like Christianity, Judaism, Islam.

WAKE UP!
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by knowyaself2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

The scriptures are not ficticious. They have been relied on as a veritable source of history for thousands of years. Yes there has been deliberate mistranslations, books taken out etc, but it ain't fictional.

Yes, what many of the traditionalists practice today was gotten from ancient Egypt and that is because they are the ancient Israelites who were in Egypt for centuries and dominated the land before the Exodus. And even after the exodus Israelites, our ancestors migrated to and from Egypt.

Or are you one of those who believe the lies of Hollywood and CNN that those whitish Turks pretending to be Arabs in Egypt are the ancient Egyptians? The true ancient indigenous Egyptians were pushed out to Somalia/ Sudan.

Isrealites were worshipping idols right in Jerusalem, reason they were driven out of their land and taken captive by several nations. And that captivity has not ended, don't be fooled. But we are at the time of the end of our captivity.

Please refer me to any documented authentic secular history detailing this so called exodus of Israelites.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

If you want to quote scriptures, please quote properly...

This has nothing to do with anything. ISRAELITES skin have not changed since bible days. They were balck then theey are stil black now. It was aginst out customs and laws of YAH to mix with other nations, talkess of aliens (whites). Ethiopians mixed with Europeans but they are still mostly dark skinned.

. Do you understand anything at all?
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
knowyaself2:

Please refer me to any documented authentic secular history detailing this so called exodus of Israelites.

If you do not believe the scriptures we have nothing to discuss. Anyone who seeks shall find.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by knowyaself2(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

If you do not believe the scriptures we have nothing to discuss. Anyone who seeks shall find.

Until you back up your claims with documented and verifiable history, your claims are baseless and fictitious.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lucasalves: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

Who told you you are free? You have become so used to bondage it now resembles freedom to you. We are still colonized till today. The oil in your land or country, who controls the exploitation and sale. Is it your people? Who controls your education system? Are you ruling yourselves or you are ruled by the West via their proxies whom you think you elected?

Ignorant fools like you who dont know and learn from history keep repeating the same foolish mistakes hence their continued slavery.

This is an open forum last I checked. I can comment anywhere I like.

You're thinking upside down. All Israelites are black, but not all blacks are Israelites. FOCUS.

The Spirit of truth was given so we can know and understand truth. So we eat the meat and spit out the bones. Besides, the bible was first with blacks in Africa (Ethiopia, Egypt) before the whites got a hold of it and used it to brainwash our people with satanic religions like Christianity, Judaism, Islam.

WAKE UP!

Man so much adrenaline flowing through your veins just hoping you didn't pop an any typing that... First you want to remain a slave mentally then by all means remain such... your mates are out there owning properties you are here bragging about how you are free and every other black men who don't agree with your twisted believe is a slave.

As for your comments about all the religions, I couldn't agree more but why the hell would you disparage the Bible then in the same breathe use it to back up your ramblings? Pretty strange if you ask me..

As for your stupidity about who controls oil in the country, it just shows how dimwitted many Nigerian youth have become, I'm sure you are one of those fools that will vote in those who allow the looting of our resources because they gave you a bowl of rice. Please tell me now, who is the slave? a useless youth that will not push for control of his own country's natural resources and claiming Jew. You that the world is crying at your plight and you are looking in the mirror thinking you are better than everyone else because you are of some magical tribe? look around and see stench of poverty surrounding you. You that you are not ruled by West are you now better than Dubai? Fool

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lucasalves: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
lucasalves:

] I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
[6] Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

In saying I am black he was referring to the effects of the sun (sunburn) on a lighter skin. Why would a Blackman say he was blackened by the sun when he was born black? Please please, yes Jesus wasn't white we all know that but don't try to pass this Solomon quote off as if he was born black. You should be better than presenting half of the book that supposedly supports your claim.

why don't you reply and defend your lies (as stated above?). Confused cow.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
lucasalves:

You think you can use that white man's witchcraft on me?
He said i am black. That's all. I dont need your useless explanations based on witchcarft.

Was YAHUNDE (JUDAH) also sunburnt?
Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

MESSIAH was also sun-burnt ba? He had skin the colour of brass.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Even Job wasnt black because of the Sun undecided Those you call Jews will turn red under the sun; NOT BLACK. Reason they have the second highest rate of skin cancer in the world. And these are the people you want us to believe labored under the scorching sun in Egypt for centuries ba?
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

And what do you expect to happen if they know? You expect them to deliver you? No one but the MESSIAH can deliver Israel. he nations have conspired together against the true people of the book.

Psalms 83:3-6
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
[5]For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
[6]The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

Kindly explain what you mean by first dispersal. Because Eden is in Africa if you must know.

And what have you provided since you started these your arguments besides regurgitating europen lies and false history? Any ancient sources? The paintings on the walls of Egypt are irrefutable proof of black domination of this world in ancient times.

And the images I showed you are very relevant, since you brought up the Joseph story in order to push your WHITE ISRAEL/ WHITE EGYPT LIES by asking how Joespeh an Isralite (negro as I claim) could have been darker than Egyptians. You think you are smart.

Even Pharoah Ramses has been proven to have had Subsaharan Africa Y-DNA haplogroup E1B1A. That confirms the fact that Israelites rose to positions of power in Egypt. That Y-DNA haplogroup E1B1A is now totally absent from Egypt. That proves the Israelite Exodus.

You are showing me things you got from so called "white Europeans" , telling me what a any intelligent kid knows about ancient Egypt, using white Europeans Bible and nothing you have of you own.
Honestly do you have any common sense?
All what you are bringing to the table artefacts, Bible whose works are those?
Nubians civilizations, Egyptians civilizations did you know when they intertwined?
As long as you and your black Jew mentality are using borrowed works, Bible and papers of white Europeans as you call them ( I don't know what is White & black) you are a joke.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
lucasalves:

Man so much adrenaline flowing through your veins just hoping you didn't pop an any typing that... First you want to remain a slave mentally then by all means remain such... your mates are out there owning properties you are here bragging about how you are free and every other black men who don't agree with your twisted believe is a slave.

As for your comments about all the religions, I couldn't agree more but why the hell would you disparage the Bible then in the same breathe use it to back up your ramblings? Pretty strange if you ask me..

As for your stupidity about who controls oil in the country, it just shows how dimwitted many Nigerian youth have become, I'm sure you are one of those fools that will vote in those who allow the looting of our resources because they gave you a bowl of rice. Please tell me now, who is the slave? a useless youth that will not push for control of his own country's natural resources and claiming Jew. You that the world is crying at your plight and you are looking in the mirror thinking you are better than everyone else because you are of some magical tribe? look around and see stench of poverty surrounding you. You that you are not ruled by West are you now better than Dubai? Fool
[/s]

No substance... TRASH

[img]https://media./images/f866f0f83e81fee6f91d74c15b20a5b4/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by lucasalves: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

You you think you can use that white man's witchcraft on me?
He said i am black. That's all. I dont need your useless explanations based on witchcarft.

Was YAHUNDA (JUDAH) also sunburnt?
[2]Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Even Job wasnt black because of the Sun undecided Those you call Jews will turn red under the sun; reason hey have the second highest rate of skin cancer in the world. And these are the people you want us to believe laboured under the sun in Egypt for centuries.

Now read that again,and try to tell me where exactly do you make any sense at all.

1) You quoted the Bible
2) You called the Bible witchcraft
3) Then you post random images off the internet.

Sometimes arguing topics on the internet can be educational but anyone trying to have an honest conversation with you will only experience a drop in IQ.... So from me to you, have yourself checked because honestly you don't appear to be all there. Arguing with you is like fetching water with a basket which is kinda ironic because your brain can only retain information as much as a basket can retain water. So have fun trolling, cos I know that's what you are doing, some of us have a life to get to.

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
lucasalves:

why don't you reply and defend your lies (as stated above?). Confused cow.

That is why I am here to SANITIZE his brain, Jewish Corona Virus have done plenty damage

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
nsiba:

You are showing me things you got from so called "white Europeans" , telling me what a any intelligent kid knows about ancient Egypt, using white Europeans Bible and nothing you have of you own.
Honestly do you have any common sense?
All what you are bringing to the table artefacts, Bible whose works are those?
Nubians civilizations, Egyptians civilizations did you know when they intertwined?
As long as you and your black Jew mentality are using borrowed works, Bible and papers of white Europeans as you call them ( I don't know what is White & black) you are a joke.
[/s]

And what have you brought to the table? LIES that are easily dismantled. Go and sleep if you have nothing else to say.
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
lucasalves:

Now read that again,and try to tell me where exactly do you make any sense at all.

1) You quoted the Bible
2) You called the Bible witchcraft
3) Then you post random images off the internet.

The bible is OUR BOOK. The bible is BLACK HISTORY.
Bible is not witchcraft. But witches have used the same book to enslave your mind.

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:
[s][/s]

And what have you brought to the table? LIES that are easily dismantled. Go and sleep if you have nothing else to say.

Fraudsters always cook up lies with plenty of FAKE documents to commit crimes like you. Common Sense is what NUISANCE like deserve, no intelligent being see your SCAM and won't know the kind of hole you crawled out from
So you called all those rubbish you stole from white Europeans "something".
You are truly a FRAUD

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

You think you can use that white man's witchcraft on me?

Was YAHUNDE (JUDAH) also sunburnt?
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Even Job wasnt black because of the Sun undecided Those you call Jews will turn red under the sun; NOT BLACK. Reason they have the second highest rate of skin cancer in the world. And these are the people you want us to believe labored under the scorching sun in Egypt for centuries ba?

He said i am black. That's all. I dont need your useless explanations based on witchcarft........since ENGLISH is too hard for you to comprehend let us turn to your native tongue,

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
nsiba:

Fraudsters always cook up lies with plenty of FAKE documents to commit crimes like you. Common Sense is what NUISANCE like deserve, no intelligent being see your SCAM and won't know the kind of hole you crawled out from
So you called all those rubbish you stole from white Europeans "something".
You are truly a FRAUD
[/s]

[img]https://media./images/5daf358541fad6a27b0467148752fe8c/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by Revolva(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie:

Mr man you are correct but I still don't believe an ibibio race or Igbo attributing their progenitor to be Jew wether black Jew it's all rubbish

Almost all race came from ancient Egypt who h I know ancient egyptians were black I believe that Weller

But this jew this and that am tired of hearing it too much

Africans should go and practice their own traditional belief more and more please forget all dose past falacies
Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by nsiba: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
donnie the black scam of a Jew you are not sleeping until my ancestors sleeps....your rubbish and nonsense post must be taken down and SACRIFICE done to APPEASE this insult

1 Like

Re: The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 by donnie(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
nsiba:
donnie the black scam of a Jew you are not sleeping until my ancestors sleeps....your rubbish and nonsense post must be taken down and SACRIFICE done to APPEASE this insult

[img]https://media./images/f9d332775b80b6a07b20775c5a8a257d/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Ways Nigerian Churches Drive Youths Away / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.