Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? (1614 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by KingintheNorth(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please guys I really need your honest opinion about this issue.

A friend of mine (a girl) has been dating a guy for close to 3 years now hoping to get married soon.
She's a very pretty graduate and works too.

But late last year she agreed with her man that before they start making arrangements for marriage,they will need to get a flat and furnish it. So she took it upon herself to save and raise money (500k) to rent the apartment ,and for her man to have the duty of furnishing it. All these plans were made before covid- 19 struck.

Due to the impact of covid-19 on the economy and lockdown issues ,she couldn't raise the money for the house again. (Mind you, she earns less than 60k per month) which they planned on renting next month , and from the look of things she's not sure she can raise that amount before October , so she opened up to her man ,he got angry and ended the phone conversation , the next thing he did was break up with her.

The girl really loves this guy, pleaded and tried to explain things to him and reasons why she was unable to raise that amount ,but her man wouldn't listen to her, and gave her the condition that he can only come back to the relationship if she pays the rent.
Right now she's just so devasted and confused . Do you think her inability to raise the money is the reason he ended the relationship or there's something else??

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by blackpanthar: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingintheNorth:

A friend of mine (a girl) has been dating a guy for close to 3 years now hoping to get married soon.

But late last year she agreed with her man that before they start making arrangements for marriage,they will need to get a flat and furnish it. So she took it upon herself to save and raise money (500k) to rent the apartment ,and for her man to have the duty of furnishing it. All these plans were made before covid- 19 struck.

Due to the impact of covid-19 on the economy and lockdown issues ,she couldn't raise the money for the house again. (Mind you, she earns less than 60k per month) which they planned on renting next month , and from the look of things she's not sure she can raise that amount before October , so she opened up to her man ,he got angry and ended the phone conversation , the next thing he did was break up with her.

The girl really loves this guy, pleaded and tried to explain things to him and reasons why she was unable to raise that amount ,but her man wouldn't listen to her .she's just so devasted and confused . Do you think her inability to raise the money is the reason he ended the relationship or there's something else??

He was never ready to marry her...

HOW CAN A MAN BE COMFORTABLE FOR A LADY TO RENT A HOUSE WHERE HE WILL STAY? when it is supposed to be the other way around....

It shows she is the one who wants to get married and is pushing the whole thing... THE GUY HAS ALREADY SLEPT WITH HER... so there is nothing more he is looking forward to, hence he is not really excited about marrying her. Covid is the lazy excuse many used to avoid many commitments.

Another thing to consider is, how can a lady EARNING 60K be bold to attempt to save 500k for the sake of renting a house for marriage... when the 500k can give her businesses, investment opportunities that will push her 60k to 180k monthly. Some ladies really loose their logical senses when they fall for a guy... in this case for a guy who is just not ready to be committed.

THE STORY MAY NOT BE COMPLETE but I do not believe there was enough reason to break up with such a wonderful supportive lady.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by nnamdiosu(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingintheNorth:

The girl really loves this guy, pleaded and tried to explain things to him and reasons why she was unable to raise that amount ,but her man wouldn't listen to her .she's just so devasted and confused . Do you think her inability to raise the money is the reason he ended the relationship or there's something else??

A woman came up with a fantastic plan , (that many ladies her age in this period wont think of), and decided to rent a flat while the man furnishes it.

Now she couldn't and she explained to the man, he got angry, broke conversation and ended the relationship?
Isn't.it clear that God is giving her a second chance to leave a monster?

Something that normally, its a man's duty to get a place , (although there is nothing wrong if his woman supports him), then marry and bring your wife into the place.... someone now wants to help him do that, and he got angry?
Well, truth is, he was already tired.
He just saw an opportunity to leave.

God really loves the girl sha, that's how I see it.
He has saved her from future problem.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by Xstremebj: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by haiti007(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
She shouldn't have taken the burden on in the first place.

She fit no get plans for her own personal life

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by vibbb: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mayb we need to hear the story from the other side.

Can't out rightly make comment from one side of a coin.

Because this looks like there's something somewhere. To think of it, how can someone who earn less than 60k agreed to raise 500k. Those that means she has another side hustle that gives her money or what ?

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingintheNorth:

Your male friend is a gold digger. Thank God she dodged that silly bullet. Imagine d insensitive bitch. Infact y would a lady earning 60k rent an apartment of 500k sef? What women go through in the name of answering Mrs shaaaaaaa
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
blackpanthar:

HOW CAN A MAN BE COMFORTABLE FOR A LADY TO RENT A HOUSE WHERE HE WILL STAY? when it is supposed to be the other way around....

It shows she is the one who wants to get married and is pushing the whole thing... THE GUY HAS ALREADY SLEPT WITH HER... so there is nothing more he is looking forward to, hence he is not really excited about marrying her. Covid is the lazy excuse many used to avoid many commitments.

Another thing to consider is, how can a lady EARNING 60K be bold to attempt to save 500k for the sake of renting a house for marriage... when the 500k can give her businesses, investment opportunities that will push her 60k to 180k monthly. Some ladies really loose their logical senses when they fall for a guy... in this case for a guy who is just not ready to be committed.

THE STORY MAY NOT BE COMPLETE but I do not believe there was enough reason to break up with such a wonderful supportive lady.
Even if it's 60 and 40 percent sharing its still manageable.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
That your friend and that his woman do not know what they both want
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by Obierika(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingintheNorth:

Since when did it become the responsibility of the woman to pay rent of the house where she will live with her husband?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by poshestmina(f): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
angry angry angry.

She should be ready to pay and single handedly raise kids if she marry that man.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by KingintheNorth(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
blackpanthar:

Exactly my thoughts too
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by jericco1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
I have never experienced this before!
The man was just looking for a reason to leave the relationship. Maybe the rigours of being married gave him a hard time.

Let her move on. It has ended in tears undecided
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by blackpanthar: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Even if it's 60 and 40 percent sharing its still manageable.

Men have EGO, I highly doubt any man will allow a woman PAY 60% MORE than what he is bringing... yes a man can jokingly allow a woman pay for drinks and even hotel rooms, BUT NOT for A HOUSE.... its not manly, I feel he just agreed because he knew that a 60k earner will NEVER get 500k so easily like that... he just led her on.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by PureGoldh(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Permit me to say that the guy is still a kid and needs some marital training before signing up for it

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by longetivity(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
God will punish the man

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by austine4real(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin

He's been planning to break up with her since

I think he's also playing a mind games with her
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by KingintheNorth(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
haiti007:
She shouldn't have taken the burden on in the first place.

She fit no get plans for her own personal life

She's just trying to be supportive
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by chocboi78(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
there are two sides to a story..
he might feel she wants to manipulate him and not keeping her end of the bargain
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by chocboi78(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by Airoflaw(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Give me her number grin she is with the wrong guy
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
blackpanthar:

Men have EGO, I highly doubt any man will allow a woman PAY 60% MORE than what he is bringing... yes a man can jokingly allow a woman pay for drinks and even hotel rooms, BUT NOT for A HOUSE.... its not manly, I feel he just agreed because he knew that a 60k earner will NEVER get 500k so easily like that... he just led her on.
I meant 60 percent for the man though. But why lead her on? He's not a serious man at all.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by Angelacruz: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
what kind of entitlement mentality is this? I thought it was the female folks that have this mentality.I pity the poor girl. The guy should go and hustle
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by Angelacruz: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingintheNorth:

She's just trying to be supportive
and d said guy is abusing it...she should move on.Something 98% of girls can not do .
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by KingintheNorth(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2020
chocboi78:

there are two sides to a story..

he might feel she wants to manipulate him and not keeping her end of the bargaino

This is exactly what happened.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by KingintheNorth(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Angelacruz:
what kind of entitlement mentality is this? I thought it was the female folks that have this mentality.I pity the poor girl. The guy should go and hustle

That's what I was thinking when she told me her problem. I've never heard this kind of thing bfo.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by KingintheNorth(m): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Airoflaw:
Give me her number grin she is with the wrong guy

How am I sure you re the right guy?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by KingintheNorth(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2020
blackpanthar:

Was wondering how he would expect someone that doesn't have a side hustle yet to raise 500k for rent during this pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by Angelacruz: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2020
Nawooh
KingintheNorth:

That's what I was thinking when she told me her problem. I've never heard this kind of thing bfo.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by madprophet(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2020
KingintheNorth:

The girl really loves this guy, pleaded and tried to explain things to him and reasons why she was unable to raise that amount ,but her man wouldn't listen to her, and gave her the condition that he can only come back to the relationship if she pays the rent.
Right now she's just so devasted and confused . Do you think her inability to raise the money is the reason he ended the relationship or there's something else??

There is a lady in the background..

Abeg let this lady pick her self up and move on.

He would come back and beg her..

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Break Up With Her? by KidDarkness(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2020
He is a mad fellow. She should be grateful to God for the break up because she just dodge a speeding bullet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Not Attracted To MAKEUP Please Stop! / Video Of Slay Queen, Ama Coke Being ‘chopped’ In A Swimming Pool Hits Online / Tiwa Savage Released Her Sextape Herself - Speed Darlington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.