Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out (32011 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Onyedikachi323(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2020
Go and pray to God to give you wisdom to preach the word of God to girls not to toast them say i hear.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by manuelp: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Sterope:
You are obviously an idiot if you can drag 'simp' into an unrelated matter.

He Needs advice and not insults...

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Sterope(f): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
True
manuelp:

He Needs advice and not insults...
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by GindoX(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
emapraiz:

Yes sir
I'm still a virgin
E shock u abi

I don't believe it.... Show proof that you are a virgin grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 12, 2020
GallantDuke:

Writing JAMB at 23?
ohh havent u seen even 30 yr old writing jamb in naija cheesy
see dis guy cheesy
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Hangulsaram:

At 23 you are still talking about jamb to him, what an insult!
he must be a jambito or about to write jamb for him to timid with d opposite sex cheesy
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Chris2863:

grin grin grin grin did he tell you he is still writing jamb?
he must
its simple psychology cheesy
most guys who have inferiority complex or cant mingle with girls
if they are in their early 20s
the it must be havent passed their jamb or gce hence that explains why they are self concious around women
if the guy is in his 30s and still finding it hard to mingle with women
then he"s probably unemployed
a 23 yr old guy who is already a graduate or about to finish school will never have the inferiority complex op is having
na simple logic
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 12, 2020
melodyogonna:

Why this grin grin
cheesy at 23 he said he is scared of talking to a girl cheesy
why is he scared?
simple answer cheesy

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU MEAN YOU WROTE WAEC AT 23 WHEN MOST PEOPLE WROTE AND PASSED BEFORE 18?

WHAT A DULL MAN YOU ARE. cheesy
my guy where he served in osun state he said the school he taught it was common seeing 24-25 yr olds in ss1-ss3 grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by benzene00: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2020
gbemishile:
An experience have come to find out
If a woman is really into you,please just try as much as possible to knack her early,cus her emotions fit change any minute.if she tell u ow she feels,make u knack an that same day or else,she go just bone u the next day

swears bro

this shit has happened to me countless times, have learned my lesson tho...I no fit dull again
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by benzene00: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Slimtuns:

Since you said she likes you too, that's easy..but you need to confirm she's currently not seeing someone.

All you need is to text her cos anxiety won't make a physical conversation work. Text her, Vick... There's something I need to tell you, you're a lady I respect and adore a lot, for a long time I've been hiding how I truly feel about you, the more I hide the more it grows. I can't keep on hurting myself for something I cannot change, I'm seriously into you, like I really like you, you know the like I'm talking about, right? Not a platonic one. I'm seriously in love with you, you're just a perfect lady for me. This text might make me seem drunk but no, I'm only intoxicated, intoxicated by your love. All I want is a chance from you, a chance to put my words into action. I hope to get a reply from you soon. Then boom her reply will determine what the next line of words would be.

chai I just dey laugh you, imagine sending this to a girl wey Dy collect 3 divk on a regular

she go just use ur message do laughing stock with her friends and her fuckee...
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Slimtuns(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
benzene00:

chai I just dey laugh you, imagine sending this to a girl wey Dy collect 3 divk on a regular

she go just use ur message do laughing stock with her friends and her fuckee...

Those lines ain't meant for sluts actually, They are meant for the decent girls bro cool
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Mkingz(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
‘show diff girls your blukos’...Lmao!! grin grin grin
4tomandchi:
Oga save yourself from the drama and keep hustling when the time is ripe you will find a good girl and settle down. Except you just want to be show different girls your blukos if not just keep calm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The simplicity of getting married. / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos / Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.