Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out (32056 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Zetty177x: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
You should be. Face your education and means of livelihood
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Chimereze001: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
What do you need a girl for?
I hope you prolly know time wait for no man...
Bleep holes and make money...
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by thorrvik55(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

My guy, focus o. Nigerian girls ain't difficult. Just have your money, the good, bad and ugly will use scope to ask you out.. Make money, package yourself well and stay in places where ladies are (bars, school, church, whatever), if you're a baller, they'll approach you I promise.

Boss cheesy cheesy
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Thazard(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Op they will only distract you.. Girls are not what you need right now at age 23.. But if you insist......Truth is, asking a girl out is not hard as you think.. The key is being yourself and saying what's on your mind. Don't be afraid of rejection, and also learn to watch out for green light.. Don't go asking ,as if your whole life depends on it. Go with the mindset of making frds, just like you are with ur male frds. Ask and see what comes out of it.. This way you won't feel anything, even if she says she is not interested. (Back then wen we dey learn,my teacher go say ...Shoot 5,atleast one must enter grin)

lol
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Sarita01(f): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Practice on Facebook,any girl u see on face book nd u like her profile,just try asking her out,read romantic novels,if you have female friends practice on them ask them to give you pointers on how to go abt it.in this digital generation,girls are been asked out on social media.asking for her number is not hard,if she doesn't give u doesn't mean another girl wouldnt.package yourself well and have confidence,dem go rush u an
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by emapraiz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bro I'm 25 and I'm still a virgin

We plenty oh

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by muller101(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
gunners160:
That is why whites will be whites and black will be blacks. A young man who is old enough to date came online to share his problems and how he can be helped and the so called adults (agbaya) all what they have to say is derogatory words that will even kill the little self esteem this guy has. Do you knw what it means to be cyber bullied and not having courage to go for some one u really liked?
Shmm, even most of them here typing rubbish can't stand up to a bae
Always be realistic. We are operating on a different level don't compare us with the whites. Our environment is different.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Thazard(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Slimtuns:
Bro, it's natural as a first timer. But if you won't make a move you'll keep being a first timer even if it takes you 10 more years to build your confidence. Was once like you tho, I'm naturally a shy guy so it was hard then, I would feel like my heart was gonna burst open with the rate at which it would be beating but I grew my confidence.

Asking a girl out requires some techniques,

You don't ask a girl out when she's in the group of friends, no! Although some guys are naturally crazy and will call out a girl in the midst of friends but that ain't me.

You need to study the girl's mood before walking up to her
When you've finally gotten her attention, just make it simple and don't ask her to be your gf immediately. Hi, I saw you walking by and I felt it wouldn't be nice not to say hello...my name is blah blah blah, can I know your name? At this point a sensible girl should be getting along. Try to compliment her a little, in a decent manner tho. Then tell her you wouldn't want the friendship to end right there, can I have your contact pls? She would want to say no of course, tell her Cmon! We tend to make friends and not enemies make some jokes in between, a mature girl will surely give you her number but if you meet a confam crazy girl just let her go. After getting the number, bounce from the scene then follow it up via text...try to build a little friendship for like 2-3 days before telling her what your true intention is. It should be easier that way. Ciao ciao cool cool

Hello, I'm just like the op.

Please can you tell me what to say to my crush because she obviously likes me and I don't want to miss this opportunity.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Sheriman(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Commot There my Friend!! Are you from Guyanna??
GreenKalada:

Lol good for you. But the dude needs a lady in his life that's important. You Nigerians put too much emphasis on money money money!!! That's why your country has a failed system, corrupt politicians, yahoo boys and runs girls everywhere...
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders
I'm 23, turning 24 next Month October and I have never asked a girl out. The truth is that I have been scared, literally afraid of talking to them, I do have female friends But Occasionally when it comes to asking any girl I liked out, I just go off not being able even communicate my feeling to them.

I do see teenagers of 16 and 17 years claiming to be in a relationship and I wonder how is that possible.

This is irritating because I hang of with guys and we all try to boost of being smart and sharp guys but deep down I know that I'm just blabbing cause when the opportunity comes I just find a way to avoid it.

I'm i a simp or do everyone goes through the same thing and I might overcome it later please let me know cause it really embarrassing to know a problem and still act like everything is okay.

It's common to a lot of guys. So, don't feel out of this world.

Generally the healthy situation is to just be friendly to people, boys and girls.

You'll develop confidence in the process about yourself. It's so much about self confidence.

Don't be too overwhelmed with toasting ladies, just be friends and get to know ladies, offer to help wherever as well.

Familiarity breaks the yoke of fear. Your motive first and foremost shouldn't be about how to sleep with girls. If you become friends, that won't be an issue, moreover why do you want to sleep with someone who's not your wife. That's always why chatting a lady up becomes an issue.

Good day is as simple as taking in fresh oxygen, do you struggle about that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
life is a stage so just take it one step at a time... this stage now you feel like you can't ask a girl out don't worry when you have a job earning your money, you will be running and hiding from girls, they will be all over you, I know your type, is just that you will not share, that story you will be busy...
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Anaerobi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Connected1:
Don't say that Some people say I am fit to be a Pastor and I don't like it
lol... am telling you now. better go for ya calling. lol
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by dsbrand(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
I am now 31
And am still afraid to approach a lady

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by femi4: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders
I'm 23, turning 24 next Month October and I have never asked a girl out. The truth is that I have been scared, literally afraid of talking to them, I do have female friends But Occasionally when it comes to asking any girl I liked out, I just go off not being able even communicate my feeling to them.

I do see teenagers of 16 and 17 years claiming to be in a relationship and I wonder how is that possible.

This is irritating because I hang of with guys and we all try to boost of being smart and sharp guys but deep down I know that I'm just blabbing cause when the opportunity comes I just find a way to avoid it.

I'm i a simp or do everyone goes through the same thing and I might overcome it later please let me know cause it really embarrassing to know a problem and still act like everything is okay.
Do it over the phone, sms,social media or write a letter like our forefathers used to do.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by femi4: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
dsbrand:
I am now 31
And am still afraid to approach a lady
Approach money and ladies will approach you. You can date them before asking them out
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Slimtuns(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thazard:

Hello, I'm just like the op.

Please can you tell me what to say to my crush because she obviously likes me and I don't want to miss this opportunity.

Since you said she likes you too, that's easy..but you need to confirm she's currently not seeing someone.

All you need is to text her cos anxiety won't make a physical conversation work. Text her, Vick... There's something I need to tell you, you're a lady I respect and adore a lot, for a long time I've been hiding how I truly feel about you, the more I hide the more it grows. I can't keep on hurting myself for something I cannot change, I'm seriously into you, like I really like you, you know the like I'm talking about, right? Not a platonic one. I'm seriously in love with you, you're just a perfect lady for me. This text might make me seem drunk but no, I'm only intoxicated, intoxicated by your love. All I want is a chance from you, a chance to put my words into action. I hope to get a reply from you soon. Then boom her reply will determine what the next line of words would be.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kingscee:
Guy focus on your education first and forget about HOLE for now, nothing good comes out of it except giving birth, make money first the rest will be assured, and they will be the one running after you.

grin that cat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Sheriman(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Professional grin grin
Slimtuns:

Since you said she likes you too, that's easy..but you need to confirm she's currently not seeing someone.

All you need is to text her cos anxiety won't make a physical conversation work. Text her, Vick... There's something I need to tell you, you're a lady I respect and adore a lot, for a long time I've been hiding how I truly feel about you, the more I hide the more it grows. I can't keep on hurting myself for something I cannot change, I'm serious into you, like I really like you, you know the like I'm talking about, right? Not a platonic one. I'm seriously in love with you, you're just a perfect lady for me. This text might make me seem drunk but no, I'm only intoxicated, intoxicated by your love. All I want is a chance from you, a chance to put my words into action. I hope to get a reply from you soon. Then boom her reply will determine what the next line of words would be.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Thazard(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Slimtuns:

All you need is to text her cos anxiety won't make a physical conversation work. Text her, Vick... There's something I need to tell you, you're a lady I respect and adore a lot, for a long time I've been hiding how I truly feel about you, the more I hide the more it grows. I can't keep on hurting myself for something I cannot change, I'm serious into you, like I really like you, you know the like I'm talking about, right? Not a platonic one. I'm seriously in love with you, you're just a perfect lady for me. This text might make me seem drunk but no, I'm only intoxicated, intoxicated by your love. All I want is a chance from you, a chance to put my words into action. I hope to get a reply from you soon. Then boom her reply will determine what the next line of words would be.

Ha Bros

I would be going against red piller's idealogy.

Never tell a woman you love her

P.S-She was crushing on me first before I started falling for her too and we have never talked to each other before.

CC ubunja

Harddon
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Slimtuns(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin
Sheriman:
Professional grin grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by GallantDuke(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
lefulefu2:
guy be focused in passing ur jamb first leave girl matter for the now there is time for everything
Writing JAMB at 23?
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Slimtuns(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thazard:

Ha Bros

I would be going against red piller's idealogy.

Never tell a woman you love her

P.S-She was crushing on me first before I started falling for her too and we have never talked to each other before.

CC ubunja

Harddon

Why do I have a feeling you just wan shag the babe? Is not fair if that's your intention oh. Wetin Konji go cause sha! Shidren of nowadays! lipsrsealed
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Thazard(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Slimtuns:

Why do I have a feeling you just wan shag the babe? Is not fair if that's your intention oh. Wetin Konji go cause sha! Shidren of nowadays! lipsrsealed

Honestly, that not my intention,I want her to be my first girlfriend and by the way, I'm still a 20 years old virgin.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Deegenesis: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
gunners160:
That is why whites will be whites and black will be blacks. A young man who is old enough to date came online to share his problems and how he can be helped and the so called adults (agbaya) all what they have to say is derogatory words that will even kill the little self esteem this guy has. Do you knw what it means to be cyber bullied and not having courage to go for some one u really liked?
Shmm, even most of them here typing rubbish can't stand up to a bae
He should grow the fuuucck up. Cyber bully kor
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Slimtuns(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thazard:

Honestly, that not my intention,I want her to be my first girlfriend and by the way, I'm still a 20 years old virgin.

I'll advise you not to make the same mistake elders made. If you're not ready for commitment then don't go into a relationship just because of sex. If it's about pleasure, drink a lot of water and engage in productive activities. Sex is really overrated.

Konji still dey wire me sometimes tho, Wetin man go do...but still, sex is overrated grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by phatek(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
i tink u are beta-off dt way.dia s notin a vagina person wil offer apart frm premium tears undecided
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by gbemishile: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
An experience have come to find out
If a woman is really into you,please just try as much as possible to knack her early,cus her emotions fit change any minute.if she tell u ow she feels,make u knack an that same day or else,she go just bone u the next day

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
GreenKalada:

Lol good for you. But the dude needs a lady in his life that's important. You Nigerians put too much emphasis on money money money!!! That's why your country has a failed system, corrupt politicians, yahoo boys and runs girls everywhere...
no mind them bro,had it been I chase women like this boy then I would have settle down now ,but what they sing to us then is be successful first,but sometimes the success will not even come and ur time have far spent.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by ElonMosque(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
thorrvik55:

Boss cheesy cheesy

grin what brings you here boss grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by GindoX(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
emapraiz:
Bro I'm 25 and I'm still a virgin

We plenty oh

Ema will you keep quiet! You virgin? Mbanu... grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by ToriLoft: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, i got one rejection today but am planning to beg her for friends with benefit... Lol
LoL. She no go agree, but that's the spirit. You want to know her casually first before you go deeper.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by gregyboy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
ToriLoft:

LoL. She no go agree, but that's the spirit. You want to know her casually first before you go deeper.

Naso...... Na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.