Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out (32077 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Rapsodee(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
All you need is the vibe and confidence to do it the first time and to never give up if you fail for the start.

If you have a friend who has developed such confidence, tell him to follow you and show you in a live session so you can see that it's not a death sentence, even if she doesn't give you her number, you will feel happy for making your attempt.

My close friend pushed the timid me into it and now, I can approach any girl so far she is alone.

Another tip for you to start is that, you should do it at night....it will help both you and the girl to overcome shyness.

You just need to see yourself as very valuable and worthy of those girls you want to approach... It will boost your confidence.

I once approached a girl who didn't return any of my talk at all...I just kept following her and blabbing till I eventually gave up and stayed back. Failure is part of success.

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Bahamas95(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders
I'm 23, turning 24 next Month October and I have never asked a girl out. The truth is that I have been scared, literally afraid of talking to them, I do have female friends But Occasionally when it comes to asking any girl I liked out, I just go off not being able even communicate my feeling to them.

I do see teenagers of 16 and 17 years claiming to be in a relationship and I wonder how is that possible.

This is irritating because I hang of with guys and we all try to boost of being smart and sharp guys but deep down I know that I'm just blabbing cause when the opportunity comes I just find a way to avoid it.

I'm i a simp or do everyone goes through the same thing and I might overcome it later please let me know cause it really embarrassing to know a problem and still act like everything is okay.
A wise man once said..........

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Connected1: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anaerobi:

3 rejection in a day?
can't u see u have a calling in pastoring. lol
Don't say that
Some people say I am fit to be a Pastor and I don't like it
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Connected1: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, i got one rejection today but am planning to beg her for friends with benefit... Lol
I do the gisting for fun and lust, I have never loved any girl so far.
After sometime I tell the girl what I truly feel, boom she gets a new bf, but I still get my full benefits based on coded OT
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Hakeem12(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU MEAN YOU WROTE WAEC AT 23 WHEN MOST PEOPLE WROTE AND PASSED BEFORE 18?

WHAT A DULL MAN YOU ARE. cheesy
You brought a gun to a fist fight grin grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by nerus419(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
you want us to teach you so you will start chasing women upandan. na HIV go kill you
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Faithti(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Oboy oo
I thought it was only me
But am still 17 so it means bros Ur own worse pass
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by kaywhy09(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dont listen to lies. That habit could make you lonely forever. Go for it. Say it anyhow. Many will reject you but you'll be surprised to see how simple it is to win lady's heart.

Also remember, a single person can say no to you a hundred times, but you can still get a yes afterall.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Finally, our youngsters are allowing this simp rubbish get to their heads. The internet!
lolx, it was only a matter of time. I pray we don't get to see suicides just 'cause they think they're "simps"grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by simfrost90210: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin you're still very underaged .., when you grow up, you'll be matured enough to do that
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Albertone(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Op please n please follow this advice
E get why cool
How about those who started making money in their thirties?Is it until then he should start looking for solution to his problem?

Imagine "I am 35 years old and can't ask a girl out,please help!" and "I am 23 years old and can't ask a girl out,please help!"

Which sounds more normal between both cases??
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by MrTee28(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
jamiudinho:

The thing they wonder me self if u check deep in his heart the main motive is fornication
exactly
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by MrTee28(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Prechgold1180:
oga shut up Nigerians are way too backward
Come and shut the mouth up
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Penboy: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders
I'm 23, turning 24 next Month October and I have never asked a girl out. The truth is that I have been scared, literally afraid of talking to them, I do have female friends But Occasionally when it comes to asking any girl I liked out, I just go off not being able even communicate my feeling to them.

I do see teenagers of 16 and 17 years claiming to be in a relationship and I wonder how is that possible.

This is irritating because I hang of with guys and we all try to boost of being smart and sharp guys but deep down I know that I'm just blabbing cause when the opportunity comes I just find a way to avoid it.

I'm i a simp or do everyone goes through the same thing and I might overcome it later please let me know cause it really embarrassing to know a problem and still act like everything is okay.

Don't! It's not necessary at your age. Most girls are broke and are looking for the next possible means to siphon money from you.

When you ask them out, you'll realise they have a thousand and one needs.

Save yourself they drama until when you're ready emotionally, mentally and financially.

#peace
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Ellafav: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
You are no simp nigga.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Albertone:
How about those who started making money in their thirties?Is it until then he should start looking for solution to his problem?

Imagine "I am 35 years old and can't ask a girl out,please help!" and "I am 23 years old and can't ask a girl out,please help!"

Which sounds more normal between both cases??
Lol 35 grin
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by jeph19(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Read the art of seduction by Robert Greene... till help but the best is to muster courage and put NO at the back of your mind just in case.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Ten06(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
There are many way to kill a rat. If you can not ask a girl out ask her in and make love to her, it doesn't need too much talk. At your age you are not supposed to be taking girls out, take them in do what you are supposed to do and Facebook for your schooling
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Dentmoyin(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Develop a sense of humor it also helps, ladies are easily attracted to funny guys.. Just see them as your fellow guy, while approaching them..it helps relieve some tension... Most of this go and make money crew still dey masturbate..who dash them liver... They think every relationship is all about money or all ladies are broke..

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Albertone(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lol 35 grin
All I'm saying is he should start now and not when he gets older.
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Slimtuns(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bro, it's natural as a first timer. But if you won't make a move you'll keep being a first timer even if it takes you 10 more years to build your confidence. Was once like you tho, I'm naturally a shy guy so it was hard then, I would feel like my heart was gonna burst open with the rate at which it would be beating but I grew my confidence.

Asking a girl out requires some techniques,

You don't ask a girl out when she's in the group of friends, no! Although some guys are naturally crazy and will call out a girl in the midst of friends but that ain't me.

You need to study the girl's mood before walking up to her
When you've finally gotten her attention, just make it simple and don't ask her to be your gf immediately. Hi, I saw you walking by and I felt it wouldn't be nice not to say hello...my name is blah blah blah, can I know your name? At this point a sensible girl should be getting along. Try to compliment her a little, in a decent manner tho. Then tell her you wouldn't want the friendship to end right there, can I have your contact pls? She would want to say no of course, tell her Cmon! We tend to make friends and not enemies make some jokes in between, a mature girl will surely give you her number but if you meet a confam crazy girl just let her go. After getting the number, bounce from the scene then follow it up via text...try to build a little friendship for like 2-3 days before telling her what your true intention is. It should be easier that way. Ciao ciao cool cool

3 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Albertone:
All I'm saying is he should start now and not when he gets older.

You're right bro cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by TemmyT002(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Calm down.
I am almost 30 and I am the same. Still I am in my third relationship.
It will happen someday and easily. Go and make money
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by emmy512: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
You are just scared of being rejected and you feel that fear because theres actually something in you that you feel girls would get scared of or an attitude. That thing makes you loose confidence,
Ladies see you for what you are or what you portray whichever comes first.
Ask yourself what is it that makes you feel you will be rejected, what is it that makes you feel insecure, it could be money, weight, height, small dick, fat, over large dick , alcohol, scars etc.
Stop feeling insecure, then you will let people in, there's no way out of 20 u ask out one won't consider you.
You're not trying at all just shows your insecure.
Work on that brother
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Elxandre(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
SegFault:
Nairalanders self ehn, why is this a problem to you? Last last if you finally ask a girl out you would come here to yarn trash about Nigerian women not agreeing to have sex with you, this is why this generation z is lousy and cannot produce anything of encouraging value, it is to make useless trends like simp, wap and the rest. Tufia.
What is wap
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU MEAN YOU WROTE WAEC AT 23 WHEN MOST PEOPLE WROTE AND PASSED BEFORE 18?

WHAT A DULL MAN YOU ARE. cheesy
is like the Op is ur family member this one you re pained "ODE" better advice ur bro to face his studies "Simps"
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Revolva(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders

Let me advise you ..never take any naija girl serious o unless they will betray your interest

Always be that gangsta mood..never be good to them by being a love mugu just be that playa always let them know that you are a cruise catcher then ..control them like a remote

That how a naija gal understand relationship

At this your young age bro go and read your books and look for skills to acquire not girls they ain't shit as you see them ..no be how Dem heart be ..
It may shock you that ..that smalie you are eyeing one nigga de bang her like dog

2 Likes

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Codes151(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hustle

1 Like

Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Codes151(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Revolva:

Let me advise you ..never take any naija girl serious o unless they will betray your interest

Always be that gangsta mood..never be good to them by being a love mugu just be that playa always let them know that you are a cruise catcher then ..control them like a remote

That how a naija gal understand relationship

At this your young age bro go and read your books and look for skills to acquire not girls they ain't shit as you see them ..no be how Dem heart be ..
It may shock you that ..that smalie you are eyeing one nigga de bang her like dog
if he like make he listen
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Cowbell521: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:
Please nairalanders

Avoid women for now Bros
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by poweredcom(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
@womenareapes this one na newbie for naija gals matter

Come and preach to this lol homie let him know now about naija gals and how to play them before it's too late oo
Re: At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by bizhop01: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Not too late to become Rev father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Download The Free Book "Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man" By Steve Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.