Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Please Help, My Wife Is Always Denying Me Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Wife Is Always Denying Me Sex (791 Views)

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . / What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Wife Is Always Denying Me Sex by Allsingles: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Am grieve in my heart, sex always cause quarrell in our marriage. Anytime I ask for sex from my wife is either she abuse or rain insulte on me before she will succour. I go into marriage to free fornication with different lady and to bear my children legally. I got married to my wife for 1year is only once I have enjoyed sex, am always the one that initial sex, am a young energetic guy that love sex. Anytime I ask my wife sex she first talk heaven and Earth, am stingy, self-centered, am a sex addict, that is it until I die inside sex before I will rest, that sex is not food, that I how which she was fucking around would I have meet the virgina the way it, that she don't want to over use her Virgina. by saying that she has kill my appetite/ drive and the firmness of my dick, so my dick will quitely go back to its shell. No matter the manner I will approach her. If at all she want to have sex she will just like down open leg and just relax and be looking at me no support, if it's possible for her to be reading newspaper she would have be doing it, once I cum(release) she will ask me to come down, if she manage to wait 2rang. She has position me for 1rang for too long that anytime I try to go for 2rang my dick will say stop by CAMING DOWN I can't go further again. My 1rang don't last but my 2rang last longer upto 1hrs. She's naw judging me by my 1rang dat am 1sec man that 1st rang is the main thing nor 2nd rang. She's comparing me to Mr A, dat the children Mr A ve was not done by everyday sex that my own I want it everyday. Once in awhile sex that she do give me 5time a month. All she always say is SHE DON'T LIKE SEX. I have given her my possible reached natural remedies to boost her libido if it her libido that's low yet no change. So I ve concluded is all about mindset and she claimed she love. We re TTC couple and my wife is behavin like this, not that she know her ovulation period,even as I ve thought her hw to calculate it & I also monitor her but yet she won't take dat ovulation period serious She don't like sex & me & like sex, pls what do I do am tired. My wife is the type of woman when she pass you want to look her the second time, if she permitted me everyday sex I will not be tire of her. I can't be Happy in this without self volunteer sex(willingly).
Pls help me how to go about it.

Read more at... https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 06, 2020
I wanted to advise until when I saw the blog url

But for men facing issues like this

Buy your wife gift, take her out and make her feel loved by you

Make her feel like the only lady in the world

Once you get home try giving a wet kiss while touching you in her weak spot

Lemme stop here Today Na Sunday
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Denying Me Sex by DaddyRochie1642: 2:24am On Sep 06, 2020
What did I just read grin grin
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Denying Me Sex by ubunja(m): 2:52am On Sep 06, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I wanted to advise until when I saw the blog url

But for men facing issues like this

Buy your wife gift, take her out and make her feel loved by you

Make her feel like the only lady in the world

Once you get home try giving a wet kiss while touching you in her weak spot

Lemme stop here Today Na Sunday
lmfao...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Denying Me Sex by BigJoe19: 3:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Improve your grammar, your wife will change for good.
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 06, 2020
all this long grammer cos ur wife is denying u sex
do what ur fellow mates who are married are doing
get a sidechick
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is Always Denying Me Sex by Degrezhaa: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2020
lefulefu:
all this long grammer cos ur wife is denying u sex
do what ur fellow mates who are married are doing
get a sidechick

He doesn't know his wife is getting the D somewhere else

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Guys And bleeps(4kks) / Neo Ties Vee Shoes On Christmas Day, Nengi And Ozo On Christmas / Describe This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.