Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon (73284 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Very correct. Laycon only wanted to use his snake attitude to shoot himself to popularity. Who knows him before.

That's how last edition, everywhere was seyi, awolowo son will win..until he was evicted.

Everything to them is all about tribe.. ethnicity.

Which is always a recipe to lose.

Erica is the lying snake here. You people are quick to support evil due to tribal affiliations.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Goodnigga: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Steps185:
This Erica is funny wetin she get and who she bi self. When shen get evicted, she will get to know her foul. Lie lie formin for me she no fine at all. Cheat commodity.
I dey tell you. Na today I see am self. Remove the small make up, you go Japa. See how she dey count her English

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Ayobami7(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2020
okay noted
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Lovelyn451(f): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2020
That guy is playing mind games on this girl and its dangerous. Its making her uncomfortable and toxic...he should be careful

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by thaoriginator: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2020
It amazing how they gather some spoilt brats in a house doing stupid stuffs and at the same time got some dumb folks on the internet busy discussing about the stupidity. What a waste of time! '(

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Deborah98(f): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2020
post=93622335:
what undecided, don't you have anything to say on this, meanwhile Happy Sunday to you...
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by humilitypays(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2020
luminouz:

This one too dey talk...with ya head like coconut. grin

no humility at all!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Erica is the lying snake here. You people are quick to support evil due to tribal affiliations.

please tell how Erica is lying?

Just one..
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Agbebakun22: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2020
mimicherry:
That trickytee guy just dey vex me

Dey follow Erica like handbag

Woman wrapper

Even kidd nor send am like that
He only wants her to remain in the house so he can continue screwing her

I'm sure in his mind he's thinking about how the coming weeks will be without screwing someone

The name of the guy say everything about him... He is really tricking the girl for his interest.. Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by omenka(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2020
ibnlawal:
I don't blame the babe tho
Laycon should just grow the fvck up. The girl made her choice, he should live with it.
Abi its shaa not by force, Arghhh
If person talk, people go attack am. Laycon deserves every shit that comes to him. He acts like a bitch nigger. Always gossiping about her to anyone who cares to lend an ear, like a little bitch.

She made her choice but he remained pained about it and kept hoping against blunt reality that she might change her mind.

I know his intolerant fanatics will descend on me for saying the truth.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by WaterTheMonk(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2020
Well it's part of the screen play
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2020
Lovelyn451:
That guy is playing mind games on this girl and its dangerous. Its making her uncomfortable and toxic...he should be careful

Exactly.

She just realized that but is already late.

Laycon is only using the girl to gain sympathy and popularlity.. that's his game plan.

There is no other explanation to his Erica Erica Erica all the time..

Erica only realised his game lately.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2020
omenka:
If person talk, people go attack am. Laycon deserve every shit that comes to him. He acts like a bitch nigger. Always gossiping about her to anyone who cares to lend an ear, like a little bitch.

She made her choice but he remained pained about it and kept hoping against blunt reality that she might change her mind.

I know his intolerant fanatics will descend on me for saying the truth.

First time you said the truth and my thought aligned with yours.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Sarita01(f): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2020
PearlStreet:

Stay on the poo and be defending nonsense. The lunatic is going home today. Let her go and meet her accidental parents who she said made a mistake in having her.
Lol,guy u get zero chills abeg.haba shay u and biggie na paddy way u take kw say she go jakpa today
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by iamlahmee(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2020
I still don't know the usefulness of Erica in that house very poor when it comes to task always pulling back her team,empty headed girl

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Dreyton36: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Story undecided

We know her type
Las Las laycon go shine her kuntus and dump her after the show , Kodi fila

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by kelmicheal: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Is this show play acting or what
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by RioCarputo(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Laycon will be declared winner of this year's bbnaija and she will regret her actions towards him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by aspiring44: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2020
JaneYave:
He had shown the real character twice.Firstly,when he declined her gesture to gossip Kidd when she was hurt.Then by sweetly keeping quiet to the insults.Thats a hero walking in there!

Never let your temperament overshadow you.

Emotional intelligence is one of the key factor in this BBn.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by BigJoe19: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2020
AfroKnight:
Watch how fans would gloss over a death threat because it’s not coming from a man.

If Laycon had said that about Erica, the commissioner of police would have called multichoice to produce the “criminal”.

But it’s a woman. So it’s all good...

...until she carries out the threat.

May God protect men.
Guy you can imagine, this is what men face everytime, your post made me comment here even if I don't care about this bbn.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Xavie(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:
i said this the last time didn't i?lol astrology is a b!tch dont joke with compatibility issues,know your sign know your shit.
explain to me further... Laycon's sign is not compatible with Erica's?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Xavie(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
obviously.i rarely seen or read of Naija guys with self control. the smile Alone showed he's pretending.
wetin he for do before?, follow vagina person dey exchange words baa... NO

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Mrsheff(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Should we tell her who is most likely to win BBN Lockdown? grin
Hon. Off the mic

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by AfroKnight: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2020
BigJoe19:
Guy you can imagine, this is what men face everytime, your post made me comment here even if I don't care about this bbn.

I don’t care much for the show too because fans get really toxic. This show reveals the disposition of youths to anything that requires campaigns, parties and votes.

Naija youths will defend anything no matter how cruel just because they don’t want to appear to be on the wrong side.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Laycons' eviction is simply by the corner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by BigJoe19: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2020
SAMBARRY:
I didn't expect him to hit her but for crying out loud she was verbally assaulting him and normal Naija guys we read even on NL will return the verbal assault with verbal assault

In fact there's an addage that says when a dog bites a man that's not news but when a man bites a dog it's news.even the media knows how rare it is for Naija men to display self control so when they see one,they had to hail him.look all over social media how he's praised . however there are people that can see beyond their nose.thank you
grin Simps una see una life, if you reply with verbal or physical assault dey go blame you, if you don't reply with verbal or physical assault dey go still blame, you all should know there is no way you can do good in a woman's eye grin, simps dey suffer sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Leeleann(f): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2020
That Erica girl is simply toxic! I have always known there's more to her constant psychotic smiles... Fear people that smile almost all the time, they are dangerous!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by BigJoe19: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2020
AfroKnight:

I don’t care much for the show too because fans get really toxic. This show reveals the disposition of youths to anything that requires campaigns, parties and votes.

Naija youths will defend anything no matter how cruel just because they don’t want to appear to be on the wrong side.
Na dem sabi, someone threatening to kill someone live, is this what bbn stands for? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Bluntemperor: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2020
sammysneh:
Erica is shooting herself on d foot, Laycon has won this yrs BBnaija already

Ebuka- the BIGGIE House-you see yourself now!
What you said about Laycon 'kissing Erica' You said it -trying to stir the BBH,yet the girl-Erika took it personal -since then, even when whether she was drunk or not drunk.
Erika forgot that everything in this Biggie House is a GAME of Whit?.
Should you still now allow someone that is about to kill in a house as normal?
If everyone is killed,then who own the House? Just Negodu!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by Kriptune: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Typical Nigerian girl. Not surprised
Re: BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon by SAMBARRY: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Xavie:
wetin he for do before?, follow vagina person dey exchange words baa... NO
omashola will do that.

There are some types or categories of girls you need to give a taste of their own medicine and put them in their place so that you will be able to pass a message that if you Fok with me, I'll Fok you up

Tomorrow now another babe can try that stunt knowing that Erica got away with it.you Don't need to lay your hands on her.just give her the insults that will put her in her place so that when you pass left she will pass right.she won't dare it again.moreover sometimes silence is not golden.lekan has opened the door of disrespect that anybody just feels they can talk to him anyhow.

you don't position yourself as a Man or woman in such a way that anybody would get comfortable or attempt to verbally attack you even if you are shorter than Aki and paw paw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Maria Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.