Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,540 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Help Me Judge Pls... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Judge Pls... (1639 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Judge Pls... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Omo see gbege grin
Re: Help Me Judge Pls... by NobleDeSage001: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
For some ladies, they may not see blood when they lose their virginity. She may be in that category.
Just trust and love her. You deflowered her and she will forever hold you close to her heart.
Re: Help Me Judge Pls... by Kdon2: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Not all babes see blood when being disvirgined

Keep fooling yourselves, even if Na little you go see blood. Except of course if she is not a virgen
Re: Help Me Judge Pls... by Aimerosa25(f): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Kdon2:

Keep fooling yourselves, even if Na little you go see blood. Except of course if she is not a virgen
ok sir
Re: Help Me Judge Pls... by Julibet: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2020
globalmart:
Oga u took her virginity..
When disvirging a lady u don't necessarily need to see blood..
So oga na u disvirgined her stop beginning ungrateful
Look how you're displaying your immoral mentality online. That girl should be ashamed of giving her virginity cheaply to a guy who may not settle down with her. God forbid you ladies' mentality. No wonder guys look down on you so cheaply. Shame on you!!
Re: Help Me Judge Pls... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Julibet:

Look how you're displaying your immoral mentality online. That girl should be ashamed of giving her virginity cheaply to a guy who may not settle down with her. God forbid you ladies' mentality. No wonder guys look down on you so cheaply. Shame on you!!

What is wrong with this one .He ask a question and I gave him an answer according to what i was thought in school what is immoral about it..?
Please learn to reason with your head..
And stop trying to act up like a saint..
My answer doesn't support her in anyway
Please take your busy body elsewhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Curves In Dior Bikini During Luxurious Getaway / One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable / Side Chic Leaked Her Sugar Daddy N*k*d Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.