Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman (7114 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hed0nist:

Sex does not have the value we ascribe to it. She wants to be knacked by you. If it is something you can help her with then go ahead. The best help is given when doing so has a toll.

Banging her does not have to have anything to do with respect and all those things. You can be knacking and still continue to relate normally. That is the height of MATURITY.
not interested

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by chocboi78(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
I like her as a friend, nothing much.
you shouldn't be friends with a 40 years old woman.
She is probably married I guess
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Tedpgrass: 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
I don't do married women and the fact that I didn't put that in my complaints doesn't mean I should be accused, I only need opinion not stupid allegations

Hey bro..
Chill..
Wasn't accusing you..
Only stating that her marital status should also factor in as to why she's off-limits, das...all.

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
chocboi78:
you shouldn't be friends with a 40 years old woman.
She is probably married I guess
a 40yrs old person is matured enough and I love making friends with them
ya, she is married

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Hey bro..
Chill..
Wasn't accusing you..
Only stating that her marital status should also factor in as to why she's off-limits, das...all.

I wasn't referring to u, I was talking about ishilov's accusation, it was baseless and annoying
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by chocboi78(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
a 40yrs old person is matured enough and I love making friends with them
ya, she is married
since she has not verbally asked u for sex, or physically seduced you, there is no evidence that says she wants to bang you..
It might be just in ur head and assertions.. So rest
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2020
chocboi78:
since she has not verbally asked u for sex, or physically seduced you, there is no evidence that says she wants to bang you..
It might be just in ur head and assertions.. So rest
no, there is a differencez. She didn't ask cos she knows I'm not interested and may be rude to her or she may get exposed, I am not a kid, I know wen sm1 is just flirting and wen d person wants to sex u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Hed0nist: 12:06am On Sep 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
not interested

Toh. Just tell her to stop the things that are irritating you. You mustn't knack everything.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by chocboi78(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
no, there is a differencez. She didn't ask cos she knows I'm not interested and may be rude to her or she may get exposed, I am not a kid, I know wen sm1 is just flirting and wen d person wants to sex u
bro even Im court u cannot win a case based on mere assumptions and speculations without concrete evidence..
However If u re really sure she wants the D and ure not interested in anyway, it's better u cut all ties with her completely nd trow that ur friendship to the thrash
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 07, 2020
loommoney:
The best advice i can give you my brother is that you should fvck her. Except she is very ugly. That 40 years puci will be tighter than that church girl
from op"s post u can deduce she is unattactive.if to say she is a hot milf..let us say she looks like jlo who would be even be in her late 40s or early 50s now u think op for create this thread cheesy?
op for nack her sharp sharp
she is prolly an unactractive lady and op is looking for way to escape hence his seeking advice here grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
I can't give her attitude, I like her and she knows it, the thing is I don't like her enough to have sexual relationship wit her, but thanks, I'll try to communicate wit her
just tell her u like her as a friend.if she insisting to know if u like her sexually then still let her know u just like her as a friend and dont have a sexual attraction to her.just tell her in a polite way.If she is a sane woman she will leave u alone.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by cooooooks(m): 4:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Do not badmouth the sexuality of a person in their 40s and above. You too will get to that age. Your sexual needs are not any less valid just because you've stayed longer on this earth.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2020
lefulefu:
from op"s post u can deduce she is unattactive.if to say she is a hot milf..let us say she looks like jlo who would be even be in her late 40s or early 50s now u think op for create this thread cheesy?
op for nack her sharp sharp
she is prolly an unactractive lady and op is looking for way to escape hence his seeking advice here grin
its not about the looks, shes even married.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Haywhymido(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
Good day nairalanders, I am a young graduate in his late twenties, there is this lady who is in her early 40's, she is a family friend, she is nice to me and I see her as a good lady nothing much, but sometimes she does things that goes way beyond her boundaries.

At first she use to tell me she would have married me if I was older, I always see it as a joke and smiled, but it got worse that I'm no more comfortable around her,
sometimes she comes to our house and will decide to take her bath in my bathroom meanwhile we have another free room where she could change, I am not comfortable looking at an older woman with towel around her, she does a lot of things which disgust me and I can't just stop her cos I like and respect her.

Recently, I had something with a church girl of mine which became public, I felt embarrassed though, few people chastised me and some adviced me, This very lady heard it, came to me and told me some things like I shouldn't have fling with a young girl but look for older women if I want to just enjoy myself(while saying the F-word continuously) she was saying it in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.
Though she hasn't said anything about having sex with me but she has given me all green-lights, the truth is I do not like an older woman and would want her to stop pestering me without sounding harsh, pls I need advice, not insults
If that is what you want always accord her with so much respect and use the word 'Ma' always it works. women dont fall in love or lust after a man who respects them so much it kills the attraction and makes them uncomfortable
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by JONSYN7154: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2020
fati2001:
okay
okay?
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Haywhymido(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
I like her as a friend, nothing much.
You are your own problem, you LIKE an older lady as friend? You both deserve each other. The earlier you stop being her friend the better for you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2020
kelechi50:
The Bible records that Joseph flee from adultery and you too can do same

He can flee from an older woman, but he can bang a young girl in church. What an advice!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by DavidEsq(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am asking how I can flee, wat strategy should I use?
Use the one Joseph used. It's not out of date cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by bogdaddy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Can you kindly send me her number? One mans food is another man poison thank you!
dukeprince50:
Good day nairalanders, I am a young graduate in his late twenties, there is this lady who is in her early 40's, she is a family friend, she is nice to me and I see her as a good lady nothing much, but sometimes she does things that goes way beyond her boundaries.

At first she use to tell me she would have married me if I was older, I always see it as a joke and smiled, but it got worse that I'm no more comfortable around her,
sometimes she comes to our house and will decide to take her bath in my bathroom meanwhile we have another free room where she could change, I am not comfortable looking at an older woman with towel around her, she does a lot of things which disgust me and I can't just stop her cos I like and respect her.

Recently, I had something with a church girl of mine which became public, I felt embarrassed though, few people chastised me and some adviced me, This very lady heard it, came to me and told me some things like I shouldn't have fling with a young girl but look for older women if I want to just enjoy myself(while saying the F-word continuously) she was saying it in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.
Though she hasn't said anything about having sex with me but she has given me all green-lights, the truth is I do not like an older woman and would want her to stop pestering me without sounding harsh, pls I need advice, not insults
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by placeofallure(f): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kriss216:
As a young man, you have nothing to gain lashing an evening newspaper. There's nothing significant in fish head. All na hype.
Let nothing stop you from embracing young and beautiful virgins with fresh thighs and succulent breasts.

Be guided!

Some older women have all of these perks you have mentioned here and more.

OP, if you have an aversion for older women like you claim, why not sit her down and talk to her. Tell her you're not oblivious of all the subtle moves she has been making, but that no matter what she does, you and her will not be an item. Tell her she's beautiful and all but you're not just into older women. Be very blunt about it. If she doesn't stop you can then go ahead and embarrass her.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lemme give a personal advice OP, as I speak with you now am in a sexual relationship with a 38years old woman that has 2kids.

The woman pussy nor be here ,very sweet and creamy plus the added advantage that its forbidden fruit and she can't stop asking for more always sending me nudes and all sorts.

Anyway here's my advice , if your the type of person who is always up for an adventure like me then by all means Bleep her , but if you aren't don't do it cos it might backfire

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by illegal7(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ask her to call 08034205776 .
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Gantofi:
Lemme give a personal advice OP, as I speak with you now am in a sexual relationship with a 38years old woman that has 2kids.

The woman pussy nor be here ,very sweet and creamy plus the added advantage that its forbidden fruit and she can't stop asking for more always sending me nudes and all sorts.

Anyway here's my advice , if your the type of person who is always up for an adventure like me then by all means Bleep her , but if you aren't don't do it cos it might backfire
what sort of advice is this? lol
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Boomzaga(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:

u know what, give me her number am a cougar lover
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am asking how I can flee, wat strategy should I use?
No strategy... just flee. Btw is she not fine, set or a sexy milf? Does she have links to the corridors of power? If the answer to those questions are positive send me her number. I have a business plan we can both execute
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by SirMichael1: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2020
She might not even be sexually attracted to you. Might just be that she likes you and very free around you. If she hasn't made body contact with you, by accidentally touching your arms, stroking legs with yours or some physical, then reconsider the greenlight.

But if you indeed want to flee, save up some money and leave the house.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Gadsun39(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
its not about ugly or beauty, I just like the woman enough not to have any sexual relationship wit her, moreover she's married

If she's married then she's a no go area, be guided please.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dnawah(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2020
JONSYN7154:
As an elder statesman of nairaland, am eating my kola nut while reading comments from younger nairaland boys.
and you join only in 2016?
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nyamve1: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Politely, tell her u are not comfortable with her anymore, because the thief cometh not but to steal, to kill and to destroy. But Jesus come that u might have life and have it more abundantly.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
I can't give her attitude, I like her and she knows it, the thing is I don't like her enough to have sexual relationship wit her, but thanks, I'll try to communicate wit her

I don't knw why human Bing's always fail to give strict definition for what they want and dislike.

.........you like her and she knows u likes her but don't want sexual relationship with her.......

.........she is married yet a married woman will come to ur apartment to bath ...............

................you don't want to discharge her at the same time you don't want to give in to her request...........

Keep being her bestie now, at least you guys had argued it severely that ladies need ur advice since bf/hubby can't provide it..........
......ur tale can also be real.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by JONSYN7154: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
dnawah:
and you join only in 2016?
grin I Senior some people and that's make me an elder statesman.
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dnawah(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
JONSYN7154:
grin I Senior some people and that's make me an elder statesman.
u don win o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls With Big Yansh, Nor Dey Finish For This Life. / Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander / Women's Top 9 Lies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.