Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (16396 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / My Experience With Older Woman / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Freed001:
Lol. This is the stage I'm at now. I'm so interested in older women kiss

I hear them dey use juju tie person down
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by illicit(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:
what if she just used the handkerchief like the nearest available stuff to clean your mess on her....and where else could she have place her handkerchief.

hmmm yeah that could be the case

But on second thought, why did she ask me to bring it to her house?

Is it that important

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by illicit(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
lastchild:
there are ways people's glory are being harvested which sleeping with older women is not even among the list

Do you know that sleeping with young girls is more risky than their older counterparts?

No spiritual assignment of stealing people's glory will be given to those older women, it's always young girls are on the mission, it's funny that men who are conscious of their destiny not to be taken, feel so liberal with the young girls believing that older ones are the evil when in reality the younger hustlers we call girls are the one doing many spiritual nonsense just to buy iPhone 12

The older women are not sent, they need the stuff for theirselves
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

hmmm yeah that could be the case

But on second thought, why did she ask me to bring it to her house?

Is it that important

Your diick might actually be more important to her that she used the handkerchief as an excuse to make u come fvck her till day break.. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by LINTUNE(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Anything is possible sha, but at the same time, she could have used the handkerchief as a way to make the guy to come and do TDB on her pvvsy...she probably want more diccking...those old hoes no dey tire
ok
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by LINTUNE(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
lastchild:
I dare not leave my handkerchief with a woman that I slept with, out of fear I must go back for my handkerchief

So who knows if the woman is even scared of the guy being a ritualist, though this is my assumption, what the guy think maybe true but it's still under probability
alright
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by illicit(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Your diick might actually be more important to her that she used that as an alibi to make u come fvck her till day break.. grin

lol funny u

cheesy
It could be a trap as well.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

lol funny u

cheesy
It could be a trap as well.

You will rather prefer the one that will wake up early in the morning and pray after fvcking you to stupor all night.. Lol. This one even prayed for me...I Just dey shake head say which kine wahala be dis grin...women dey sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
BareFacedLies:
One of the main reasons I prefer older ladies is that their chances of getting accidentally pregnant is usually less because I prefer fuçking them without condom grin
And their chances of harvesting your glory is usually high cause they're glory hunters cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by luminouz(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:

grin grin Big yansh comes with big pant sometimes na....We call it Pata-nla. Abi u never jam yansh wey dey swallow preeq? grin...to do doggy will be struggle of hindrance and obstruction of flesh grin

People do say the hindrance stuff of big yansh but I never experienced it before. No matter how big that yansh is, I'd handle it.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
luminouz:

People do say the hindrance stuff of big yansh but I never experienced it before. No matter how big that yansh is, I'd handle it.

The great heavy yansh handler...well-done grin....Na technique sha.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by illicit(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:

You will rather prefer the one that will wake up early in the morning and pray after fvcking you to stupor all night.. Lol. This one even prayed for me...I Just dey shake head say which kine wahala be dis grin...women dey sha

I give it to women

Na them get tricks pass

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by lastchild: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

The older women are not sent, they need the stuff for theirselves
the number of older women who need it for themselves is ratio 1 to 10 of young girls on the move

Am speaking from experience based on the level of cases we are treating everyday in the ministry

If you are a God's minister or very close, you'll fear young girls, especially materialistic girls who's looking for Brazilian hair, iPhone and the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:

You Na confirm customer o.. Na you be the real motherfucker..lol.. Ya eyes sef confirm am well well say no be today.
lol if i hear i get elders o,so to sabi bend woman dey show for eye?������

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
The older, the merrier, the happier. With matured ladies comes freedom and rest of mind, as a younger guy, they appreciate you more, nag less and always reach out to you on any condition or situation.

The sex is always mind bugling and sweet. They don't over stress you before you can enter the puna.

Shout out to all my matured ladies, we are still serving you hot rods.

Check my profile, if you are a matured ladies in need of who to service your Puna.

Best Regards cool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by illicit(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
lastchild:
the number of older women who need it for themselves is ratio 1 to 10 of young girls on the move

Am speaking from experience based on the level of cases we are treating everyday in the ministry

If you are a God's minister or very close, you'll fear young girls, especially materialistic girls who's looking for Brazilian hair, iPhone and the rest

hmmmm those older women are exasperating compared to those young ladies I tell u

It takes a lot of shrewdness to deal with dem successfully, they have this subtly surreal patience

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
omale88:

grin
omale88:
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

hmmmm those older women are exasperating compared to those young ladies I tell u

It takes a lot of shrewdness to deal with dem successfully, they have this subtly surreal patience

u said they are exasperating,,,and concluded they have surreal patience... isn't that a contradictions

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by illicit(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:

u said they are exasperating,,,and concluded they have surreal patience... isn't that a contradictions

That's how tasking it is

I tell u
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

That's how tasking it is
I tell u
it happens Sha.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:

lol my destiny was not taken away na but it could have happened.
I met her on FB, she owns a sec sch.

She added me tho and we started flowing, she was divorced with two kids.

Her ex accused her of adultery.

We met severally at my place tho. We made love once and I removed the condom and cummed on her body like she wanted. I observed that she wiped her body carefully with an handkerchief which she put in her bag nonchalantly.

When she was in the bathroom cleaning up, I removed the handkerchief. She left.

When she got home, she called me to know if she left her handkerchief in my place. I said yes. She said I shd bring it to her and sleep over at her place that she has prepared pounded yam, efo riro, Igbin etc

I blocked her till date.
chineke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Starz825(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Share with us how your glory was harvested after fvvxking. Should make for a good story
you be fool... LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Benevee: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
op, to be frank, you really need Jesus in your life, please find Him now before it's too late. may God help you. there is no gain in this thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Joystark(f): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
The older the berry...
The sweeter the juice embarassed

I've always fancied such relationships, for women tho
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by luminouz(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Joystark:
The older the berry...
The sweeter the juice embarassed

I've always fancied such relationships, for women tho

What dafuq are you?

A dangling ball sack nigga??

Gerrarahia

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by seanwilliam(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
luminouz:

oya na..awon Eyan huncho handler grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by seanwilliam(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Well, I'm attracted to older ladies with big yansh.. i mean Victoria cake type... if I sight older ladies, first thing that comes to my mind is how her tongue go feel on my dick grin

Well there is this nurse of 40+ I wish to Bleep.. I'm in the 20s though grin my girlfriend mum get yansh, I hope God go grant my request to fhuck am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Joystark(f): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
luminouz:

What dafuq are you?

A dangling ball sack nigga??

Gerrarahia

Why did you mention me now?
What's your business with my comment?
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
oya na..awon Eyan huncho handler grin

tongue
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by luminouz(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Joystark:

Why did you mention me now?
What's your business with my comment?

If you talk there again,I'd deal with you mercilessly. Do I look like your mate? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Joystark(f): 12:42am On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

If you talk there again,I'd deal with you mercilessly. Do I look like your mate? undecided

You are stark raving mad.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Aboks(m): 4:20am On Sep 07, 2020
BareFacedLies:
One of the main reasons I prefer older ladies is that their chances of getting accidentally pregnant is usually less because I prefer fuçking them without condom grin

Na sickness be ya name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? / Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.